Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (4755)
United States of America,
July 04, 2011
Great location - reasonable price
right in the heart of tst -
the place gets loaded with tourist groups and the lobby can be a little crowded at times. decent rooms for a great price though. internet is a bit pricey though
Walk into Chun King Mansion for some great Indian food at cheap prices.
July 04, 2011
Great location but small rooms
Great location, MTR Station right at the doorstep of the hotel
I only stayed at the Imperial Hotel for a day. The location was fantastic, located near shopping malls like the Harbour City Plaza and with major brands like Gucci, Balenciaga, Prada, Burberry littering the streets. Household shopping brands like H&M and Espirit were right around the corner too. Tsim Sha Tsui MTR is right at the doorstep of the hotel, with many fantastic restaurants (Dao Xiang, Little Sheep Mongolian Hot Pot, Hui Lai Shan Mango Dessert) located within 10min walking distance.
The downside was the small size of the room though. The toliet and bathtub was extremely small too, but I guess for the price and location, Imperial is a hotel I would recommend to anyone who is looking to soak in the sights and sounds of Hong Kong.
Hotel Feature Tip:
Hotel was quite flexible, I called in for an early check in at around 10am, requesting a room at around 11am and they agreed immediately. Travellers who have to check out early but are only due at the airport late night can leave their luggage at the reception to continue their sightseeing or do any last minute shopping, the hotel staff would look after the luggages until their return.
July 03, 2011
Good location and relatively cheap
the hotel room is clean, the price is cheap but view outside is not so good. the staff do not smile and a bit of a snub. i read in their welcome letter in our room that there's supposed to be free welcome drinks and a gift but i never received any.
Try to visit the museums, The Peak, and take the cable car to Ngong Ping (Giant Buddah).
July 03, 2011
Great location with nice service
If i will go Hong kong, I will be back here for sure.
Families with young children
July 02, 2011
Great location but small rooms
nice bed,safety deposit box in room,
nice n helpful staff, have a little problem with the shower, but the staff very quick response to fix the leaking water pipes, n say apologize with a basket of fresh fruit.
very near to i-SQUARE, K11, 1881 Heritage, Harbour City,
July 02, 2011
Great location but small rooms
The location is strategic
Receptionist not very friendly.
The hotel situated approaching Salisbury Road which is walking distance to SOGO,Museum of Art, Arena of Stars, Star Ferry tier, 1881 Heritage, Clock Tower and Habour City.
Muslim food nearby the hotel, Chungkin Mansion.
Families with older children
July 01, 2011
This hotel is located in the busy area. It is easy to go to anywhere. But don't expect to have something impressive here. It is just a place to take a rest after you spend the whole day for sightseeing or shopping. nothing more.
July 01, 2011
Great location in the heart of hong kong
walk out on to Nathan Road!!
The Imperial Hotel was a great base for our week in Hong Kong. We stayed here as it was central - there is a subway right near the hotel, and it's in the middle of the city.
The value for money was great. We book a standard room that was cosy...but we weren't there to relax.
Towards the end we were asked to move rooms (due to renovation) which was a little bit annoying, but the hotel made up for it by putting us in the top floor, best room of the hotel - with full views of the harbour, which more than made up for the move.
"Dophen and Co" - a custom leather place. It's run by Ronald Tsang, and is in the Mirador Mansion Shopping Arcade, ground floor. Shop 47 I think. It's at 54-64 Nathan Road, but the shop is closer to the Carnarvon Road entrance.
You can great leather boots tailor made at a price that is great value.
June 30, 2011
Great location but old rooms.
Strategic location and helpful staff.
The hotel is located really near to a MTR exit, has Bonjour and Sasa right below. iSqaure, the shopping mall where we watched a movie and had supper was just diagonally across the entrance of the hotel.
The staff was helpful in the checking in and out and offered to help us look after our luggage while we went for lunch after we checked in, for free.
The Japanese breakfast buffet was affordable for hotel guests but we didn't manage to dine there though it seems quite popular as it was crowded throughout meal times.
As it is a small hotel, I don't think there are much facilities and no free wi-fi(quite common now among other small hotels) available. But it's okay for us as we got ourselves a Hongkong sim card with data services.
Overall, the hotel seems old and "dark" especially at the corridors. The toilet was basic looking too with few amenities.
If your main objective is just to shop for beauty products and perhaps a visit to harbour city just for shopping, this place would be alright for just turning in at night.
June 29, 2011
near to mrt stations and for those who love to shop, lots of shopping just below your hotel
The location of the hotel made travelling an ease, especially with the many exits of the station surrounding the hotel. There are lots of shopping experiences around the hotel too - from the high class boutiques to the middle class fashion shops. Getting food is also a breeze with many eateries just opposite the hotel. The only disadvantage for early birds ( people who wake up early) is that breakfast is only available earliest at 7am at one place.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Imperial Hotel, Hong Kong
- "Great location but small rooms" - Last minutes change in my plan and I ended up early at hotel
- "Hotel clean and very close to anywhere - Like this hotel,it easy to find, very close to anywhere, eas
- "imperial hotel, the best place to stay within" - customer service is really great.employees are very friendly
- "Nice location with spacious room" - i really love this hotel, it is a nice place to stay while y
- - The hotel was not what we exPected. The view was pretty rubb
- 3rd time at the imperial - i stayed at the imperial for the third time. from my experie
- a very good hotel service - My stay in Imperial Hotel was great. But the problem is that
- Altesse (INTL) Ltee - I should suggest that the price we pay the hotel room is tot
- An old hotel still maintained in good condition - computer access expensive laundry service good but also a li
- Average hotel with good location - Imperial is directly opp the TST mtr station and has a very
- Bad hotel with great location - The room is very small, air condition did not work properly,
- Basic Hotel but great location - Imperial Hotel is located in the heart of Tsim Sha Tsui's re
- Basic hotel with perfect location at tst metro.... - Perfect alternative as a budget hotel in super expensive Hon
- Best location in TST - The bus from the airport (A21) stops right outside this hote
- best location! less than 5 mins walk to mtr! - the staffs are good. willing to help you with your request.
- Best location, easy to go around - room is so-so for 3 stars hotel, not too small. a little bit
- Best location - every time i transit hong kong, i like to stay here as the r
- Best location - over thr past 4 years, i always stay at the imperial hotel f
- central location and walking distance to shops -
- Central Place - Imperial Hoatel is so near Harbour City. it is ok with that
- clean rooms, good services - the hotel has very clean rooms and bathrooms. being in a ver
- Clean rooms, great location - The staff are very helpful in giving directions. The hotel i
- Clean, standard room with comfortable bed - Chargable wifi, night time you may have people knocking at y
- Comfortable and relaxing -
- Comfortable and serves the purpose - The rooms are clean and OK and that's all one needs to know.
- Comfortable hotel. - Suitable for young group travellers, small room but comforta
- Conducive - Friendly staff good accomodation.
- Conveenient llocation for business. -
- Convenient location in the heart of shopping - The hotel is on Nathan road in the mid of Tsim Sha Shui shop
- Convenient location - small but its really convenient if hanging around TST. i wou
- Convenient - Convenient location near restaurants and places to shop. Roo
- Conveniently located in TST -
- Dion -
- Excellence location and good service - Service good,room OK,location excellence.Next trip will stay
- Excellent and convenient location - the hotel is very best location whereby it located in city h
- Excellent hotel -
- expensive for service -
- Fantastic Hotel With Great Service - Hotel is fantastic but require refurbishment. Great location
- FantasTic location but old decor - clean room, but the decor is still old, even though the lobb
- Fine experiance -
- Good and Clean Hotel - Good and Clean Hotel , Convenient for Food , Easy to Change
- Good choise for short term travellers - However room and lobby were small, good and convenient locat
- good hotel , very good location, conveinient ,mtr - Arrived late in the evening , check in was quick and efficie
- Good hotel good location, I lov it - I like this hotel so much because it made my life easy , I c
- Good hotel to stay for city activities - Good overall experience. Great location, 5 mins to train sta
- Good Hotel - A good hotel conveniently located specially for Indian visit
- Good Hotel - Nice clean room with equipment in full. But the room is smal
- good lacate - The bed is not clean enough because of the bed bugs. The sta
- Good Location - Small Rooms - Good location. Rooms are small, pity about the drug selling
- good location but humid and smelly room - the location is right on the main street, very easy to find.
- Good location but improvement is needed - The hotel is located in one the best location in town. The l
- good location but little small -
- Good location but rooms are a bit shabby - The location was very good for exploring kowloon, many excel
- Good location but small room - best location for shopping, avenue of stars, i square, bus,
- Good location but small room - convenient to travle and easy to shopping very easy for tran
- Good location but small room - This hotel is good for short term visit. Easy access to go s
- good location but small rooms - room was small and the the elevators are small and not enoug
- Good location for shopping and transportation - 1. Less satisfaction
2. Very less facilities both in room a
- Good location for shopping - Location this hotel is very good. Close to the shopping cent
- Good location in city centre, old rooms - Very good location, however, small rooms with musty smell. I
- Good location in Kowloon - This hotel is in an ideal position for shopping, dining and
- Good Location to the WaterFront - the stay was good as it is near to mtr and many eateries. ni
- Good Location with acceptable room quality - Imperial Hotel located in a very spectacular location for sh
- Good location! - arrived on the first day of cny. main entrance crowded with
- Good location, clean room - i think imperial hotel is very reasonable for price in tsim
- Good location, convenient for public transportatio - Very convenience for travelling by bus ,taxi or MTR.
- Good Location, Good Price but Standard Facilities - Location of The Hotel very very perfect and the price so rea
- Good Location -
- Good Location -
- Good location - Hotel room is quite small but locate in at Tsmshatui
- good location - i always consider booking my accomodation at imperial hotel
- Good location - imperial hotel is located along nathan road, sandwiched betw
- Good Location - it was an old runned down building, it would be nice if do r
- good location - near from the shopping malls, but the room is so small but t
- Good location - Our stay at Imperial Hotel was good, I would'nt say it's per
- good location - overall the hotel service is only so so... It took me 15 mor
- Good Location - The hotel is in a wery good location next to Tsim Sha Tsui m
- Good location - very good location in the shopping area. very accessible. ca
- Good location - we are a family with a teenage son. enjoy our stay. staffs a
- Good place to shop and stay in Hong Kong - The hospitality of the staff is good and the location is exc
- good place to stay - the room is nice and clean.
and the location is very good,
- Good Place, Low Quality - There are many hotels better than the Imperial Hotel. I chec
- Good room and staff very helpful - In a good location for shopping and star ferry. Hotel clean
- Good Service! - This Hotel is a good location, which near MTR, shopping and
- good service - this hotel have a good service good location service mind be
- Good Shopping Location - very well location for shopping and have enough spaced room,
- Good, basic hotel in a central location - My stay was okay. The hotel is easy to get to from the airpo
- good - I i feel good staying in this hotel. next time also i stay i
- Great convenience & happening area - Nice & convenience, just 5mins walk to the nearest subway.
- Great for the price - overall decent hotel, they need to speed up the renovations
- great hotel and good service! - stay was brief but it was very pleasant and easy to find. st
- Great Hotel at Great Location - great hotel at which located at a great location for travell
- Great Hotel, conveniantly situated - good hotel, lovely location and close to major shopping area
- Great Hotel - the hotel is only a minute's walk to the tsimshatsui mtr sta
- Great Hotel - the Imperial hotel was clean, very near with the shopping ar
- Great location - reasonable price - the place gets loaded with tourist groups and the lobby can
- Great Location & Lovely Hotel - the hotel location is very convenience excess to mtr station
- Great location & value for money - the staff are helpful in giving our simple requests, i dont
- Great Location (and thats about all) - 1. Not very friendly staff
2. Hotel corridors leading to ro