Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Formerly : JIA Hong Kong
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
June 09, 2012
Great interiors, good service
Free wifi, good location, nice interiors
We had a very nice stay in the hotel. Service staff are pleasant and helpful. Very near mtr and accessible to shopping district.
June 03, 2012
home style hotel, very comfortable
mini bar, big suite room, nice reception etc
if you're a visitor from asia, you'll get the power adapter from the room so no need to call reception, pretty nice isn't it?
the minibar at lobby was little bit tiny though, you'll get free juice, cola, apple and coffee 24 hours, think about you came back at noon, get some fresh drink and an apple then back to your home style room.
The entrance of the hotel was hard to find, it's a very small and unotable door, contact the reception first so you won't get lost.
June 02, 2012
clean, great location just off the main strip of causeway bay, helpful hotel staff
The hotel is set just of the main strip of causeway bay, and was a great place to stay on this triple being close to the station and buses as well near the shopping hub (I had a great view of SoHo from my room).
The room is comfortably sized, modern and clean. The gym room is very basic but serviceable.
The breakfast served every morning is simple and decent for someone on the go.
Families with young children
June 01, 2012
boutique hotel with a difference
complimentary water, juices, coffee and wine. great interior design. great location
I requested for early check-in and we were really early when we arrived at the hotel (about 7 am) after a long flight. We were very pleased that there was a room ready for us and especially delighted that we were upgraded to a suite. The hotel is conveniently located in causeway bay and there are plenty of eateries that opens till late down the street of jardine bazaar. the mrt station is only 5 min walk away. The hotel provides complementary water, juices and coffee all day long. and also evening wine. The room is spacious for hong kong standard. The interior design at the hotel lobby and in the room is very unique and we love it.
plenty of cheap and good restaurants located just a stone throw away from the hotel. beef noodles is a must-try.
May 30, 2012
nearby mrt, nearby shopping area, foods and free wine and cake..
i lovely hotel, athought small rooms but it's nearby mrt,foods and shopping, hotel provide free drink,cake and wine.. wow...perfect.....
May 30, 2012
great sized room, staffs could be friendlier
location and the bathroom
It was hard locating the hotel, as the signage was small. And most taxi driver's doesn't know of its existence, therefore we had to constantly drop the name of the opposite hotel.
Rooms were good in size, clean but not up to the expectation to be called a "Designer boutique hotel". Their front desk system and management was appalling, feels like we were at a fancy bed & breakfast hotel. Staffs were unfriendly with a couldn't-be-bothered attitude.
Their so called "breakfast" was bizarre. There were limited space, so you have to sit literally anywhere you can find seat & space, (even on the floor or front-desk if you'd like).
This hotel is definitely a one time visit only. No need to come back.
Families with young children
May 23, 2012
Nice location and good size for family within a reasonable budget!
May 23, 2012
small but elegent
very good location, fasion designed, small room but well arranged, comfortable living experience
it is not so difficult to find the hotel as said in the comment area. maybe the hotel becomes more and more famous since it set up some years ago as most texi driver konw such a small but elegent hotel. small lobby and room, but all arragned well and fasional. feel very comfortable to live there.
May 21, 2012
Great location but small rooms
Super convenient location
Rooms are small but well-kept and designed. We barely had room for two luggages. Comes with WIFI so that's a plus. Façade is abit inconspicuous so keep your eyes open!
May 21, 2012
Lovely boutique hotel, excellent staff
staff were wonderful, hotel small but great design
loved the breakfast setup, and the staff were so great, rooms are small but that is standard for hk.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - J Plus Boutique Hotel, Hong Kong
- Best Location - very nice boutique hotel with well trained staff who are alw
- Big Modern Rooms - Very Pleasant hotel. We were upgraded to a larger room on a
- Big spacious room -
- Charming hotel - super nice location , you got all you need around you.
- Cozy room -
- Cute and Hip - I only have good things to write about J Plus Boutique Hotel
- Excellent hottel for sure - Clean, hotel design is awesome, excellent service, commuting
- Fantastic Location and Lovely Staff - The location was fantastic and the room although cosy in siz
- fantastically hip - Felt so good. The place is located walk steps from MRT, shop
- Freindly staff - good and very helpful staff, my son was sick and the lady at
- Funky yet comfortable hotel - this is a cool hotel, and causeway bay was a good location f
- good location, big rooms - this is a very good hotel if you are staying in hk for sever
- Good location - Staying in Jia Boutique Hotel is very convenience as it loca
- Great Hotel for Minimalist! - I chose the Suite room type. The room was pretty big for sol
- Great hotel - great location - right at the heart of causeway bay and many
- Great interiors, good service - We had a very nice stay in the hotel. Service staff are plea
- Great location but small rooms - Didn't like size of the room. Breakfast is more than just sm
- great location - great location, clean and comfortable room, good service & a
- Great location - Suite is good size for family of four. A lot of good eaterie
- Great rooms - the room has a very home like design, with a spacious living
- hotel that exceeded my expectation - i am very well-pleased during my stay in Jia Boutique Hotel.
- Jia Boutique Hotel -
- lovely boutique hotel - I really enjoyed my stay in this hotel, but will admit it ma
- Lovely small hotel - room is tiny but everything functional. tv rotates and faces
- nice and cozy - i had spent a nice weekend with my boyfriend. we can cook wh
- Nice Location and service - Second time to check in to this hotel, staff are very accomm
- Overpriced and outdated - Booked this boutique hotel because it is "designed" by Phili
- Prime Location and good service - Hip esign and feel like back home. I suspect that the hotel
- Small hotel. Location is great - Been to this hotel before. As expected, not a very big hotel
- Small one but with good service - quite convenient to subway, Sogo, Times square. Not easy to
- So so, don't expect too much aside from the locati - Not much service as usually only one person is at reception.
- Spacious and delightful - Wonderful spacious room with beautiful decoration. Recommend
- stylish × clean - Nice hotel for home feeling with good service. And breakfast
- sweet and warm hotel - very good stay, and staff is very good and well trained, gre
- value for money, spacious, convenient lcoation - Lots of privacy, not rowdy like the bigger scale commercial
- Very Convenient Boutique Hotel - The best thing about Jia hotel is it's proximity to everythi
- Very nice, very small hotel - Very clean, well furnished hotel with nice rooms. Smaller t