Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Formerly : JIA Hong Kong
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
October 03, 2011
Super little hotel in a great location for shops
We stopped over for 2 days on our way to Sydney and found this great little hotel in Causeway Bay. The area is amazing for shopping, with easy access to all Malls and of course the trains. Only around 30mins from the airport on the train brings you into the HongKong station.
When going out and about remember to take a card from the hotel with a small map...not many cabs know the hotel.
The rooms were so cool, with all mod cons and very friendly staff. Well recommended !!!
October 02, 2011
Very Convenient Boutique Hotel
Proximity to MRT, eateries and Times Square
The best thing about Jia hotel is it's proximity to everything that you need in HKG. Close to MRT, close to Indonesian restaurant, close to Times square or close to hundreds of shops selling all that small things you need like t shirts, inner garments, accessories, toys, gifts etc..
The room is well decorated with all the conveniences but appears a bit cramped. The staff are very friendly and helpful. Most important, the staff speak good english. We did not find the breakfast to be satisfying as it offers very little choice other than the toast, corn flakes and fruits. Overall, a good hotel to choose if you are on a whirl wind trip to HKG on vacation or business.
October 01, 2011
Nice design with "home" feeling
Great location and antique design
it's an awesome stay in the studio room, just felt like home,big enough and had all the things i need, specially the kitchen equipement, no need to call anyone to get anything, like the 24 hrs mini snacks bar service located in the lobby (even we didn't use it, but good idea for the guest running out from outside tho), 2-3 mins walk to subway or jump to the other public transportations and shopping mall. like the breakfast service in the nice area. great stay, planned to stay again when i come to hk next time.
within 5 mins can catch the department store. :)
September 30, 2011
if you like something special something sweet, jia is the place. its a typical tiny hong kong building and rooms. but hey, thats just the way they are. you would experience how the locals live. the space. with a fine french touch. as it was designed by a french id. you can enjoy free coffee at the lobby with the artistic mags. you don't feel any hassle and rush, inside this hotel. only cons, abit expensive. and abit far from nearest mrt/subway.
Hotel Feature Tip:
Try the Drawing Room - happens to be their Dining Room - Restaurant :) creative!
Families with young children
September 18, 2011
Great location, Good Perks, Spacious Suite
Location, Unlimited Drinks Supply
really enjoyed the stay at jia. the suite is great for family with infant. it has a small kitchenett that is good for easy cooking or sterilizing bottles for feeding. the hotel also provides water, juices, and snacks 24/7 free of charge. location is awesome. just minutes walk to mtr station and major shopping. the only thing i don't like is the shower.
September 14, 2011
It's an awesome hotel which is very convience to shopping centre, and tranfsfer point, we will come back next time when we r traveling in hong kong. The studio is not big, but it's enough to use, and antique furnitures is awesome ..:))
September 10, 2011
Lovely boutique hotel
Good location and cozy room
It is fantastic cozy boutique hotel in the center of hong kong. Perfect hospitality as well. Only one negative that there is no bus tub even in suite room.
September 10, 2011
Poor location, small room
The hotel is nondescript and located along small arterial roads away from the main thoroughfare. You will need to walk 15 minutes to get to the train station along Causeway Bay and the shopping area. There are no faciltiies in the hotel and one has to ensure that you bring along full toiletries as the hotel does not provide the basic essentials. The hotel is obviosuly converted from an old building as the toilet is designed in an unusual manner. One must take care when stepping in and out the shower as it is on an elevated platform which requires you to step onto a single pedestal to get in or out.
September 09, 2011
great location but small rooms
small rooms but quiet complete, have sofa, pantry etc. the most important is the location is nice near sogo and time square
September 05, 2011
great location wuth friendly staff
very enjoyable stay, although the room was not so big but the design very compact yet functional. very easy acsess to mtr and shopping area where only this area in hongkong shops open till midnight. a vibrant area with variaty of shops. urban store and branded store compliment to each other.
Hotel Feature Tip:
Make sure you have map and telephone number of this hotel. This hotel not very familiar for some taxi driver.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - J Plus Boutique Hotel, Hong Kong
- A nice place to stay in Hong Kong - My first visit to Hong Kong with my wife and 8 months old ba
- Big rooms with perfect location - We stayed as a family for 2 nights in a suite on the 12th fl
- boutiqy, getting into age - Philippe Starck kitsch is becoming a little passe but the Ji
- Excellent Boutique Hotel - Great hotel located at the heart of causeway bay- short walk
- excellent customer service - located in the centre of the city, Causeway Bay. with lots o
- Excellent location, cool hotel - we stayed 3 days/2nights. arrived earlier but was able to ch
- Finky hotel with lots of extras and great location - Staff very helpful and courteous, small but functional room
- Good location but tiny rooms - a big fan of design and boutique hotels i booked the hotel f
- Good location, nice boutique - Thanks Jia for the free upgrade. Nice staff. Nice layout a
- Good value for money for the service and location - The staff very incredibly helpful, always friendly and atten
- Great experience at Jia! - hotel room felt more like a "jia" (home) than a hotel room a
- Great hotel, friendly hotel staff - i really enjoyed the hotel's staff, free amenities, and grea
- great location and clean rooms - very good stay experience with j-plus.
friendly staff, gre
- Great location with great service - My mother and I stayed at the J Plus Boutique Hotel and we b
- Jia - Hong Kong - The hotel is in a great location near markets and local rest
- JIA=HOME - Great service, the location is quiet convenient, if you like
- Lovely boutique hotel in great location - Overall we enjoyed our stay in Jia. We are ok with the free
- Lovely Boutique Hotel near Times Square - Philip Starck designed furniture which was a nice touch. But
- Lovely boutique hotel, excellent staff - loved the breakfast setup, and the staff were so great, room
- Lovely hotel with good location - This hotel is quite lovely at the perfect location to who li
- lovely rooms - Nice rooms, very modern, nice place to stay,free wifi
- Lovely stay - We booked a suite as I needed extra space to work during our
- Lovely, Chic and classy - Convenient to travel around. Gud breakfast, nice and free ba
- Lover's hide away - We love the location and hotel interiors. We are being upgra
- Nice and cozy hotel with lovely staff - My stay was short,thought the room was a bit to small for my
- Nice boutique hotel in a great location - The J Plus Boutique hotel is an excellent choice if you have
- nice but over-rated - we have enjoyed the stay but does not justify the rate. We w
- nice decoration, and nice room - Classic style room and clean
Close to shopping area and MTR
- Nice design boutique hotel -
- Nice hotel n great location - We like the room arrangement n decor. Very clean n feel like
- Nice hotel with very friendly staff - this is the second time we stayed at j plus. still very imp
- Nice location, nice and clean bedroom - Helpful staff, nice room and nice location.
They have a ki
- Not that impressed - Not that impressed. Location is good in terms of accessibili
- Overall nice hotel - nice hotel, good staff, clean rooms, no problems encountered
- Overrated hotel - The hotel is well located in the heart of the city and good
- Studio small but extremely well set out - We stayed for 1 night only and will defiantely be back. Was
- Super little hotel in a great location for shops - We stopped over for 2 days on our way to Sydney and found th