Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Formerly : JIA Hong Kong
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
Families with older children
January 28, 2013
Nice boutique hotel in a great location
Its close proximity to everything - MTR station, food, shopping, you name it!!
The J Plus Boutique hotel is an excellent choice if you have to be in the centre of where the action is due to its proximity to the MTR station, little restaurants offering local food like wantan noodles, congee and soya bean curd/milk, as well as excellent fine dining places like The Drawing Room (which is actually on the 1st floor of the hotel!)and Lawry's, a short 5 minute walk away. And then there's the shopping - Sogo and Times Square are a stone's throw away.
The staff are helpful and friendly.
The only negative points are:-
1) The shower in our suite (1703)spews hot and cold (literally) so that you can either be scalded or frozen in a second as you are showering when the water suddenly turns very hot or very cold, no matter how you adjust it at the beginning.
2) Also the pillows are too soft (for me anyway) and when I asked for 3 firmer pillows, I was told they could not let me have 3 as they did not have that many in stock (!!!), and we ended up with just one. Even then, it was not firm enough. We ended up rolling up our bath towels as a neck support under the pillows.
3) The mattress in the bedroom is not firm enough, and when one person turns in bed, the other person can feel the movement.
I understand some people like soft pillows and mattresses so the last 2 points may not necessarily be negative points.
Oh, and I didn't get to sample their famous cheesecake which I understand is served daily during teatime, even though we made it a point to return to the hotel twice.....I guess others beat us to it :-(
January 28, 2013
Cute and Hip
excellent hotel interior, room was spacious
I only have good things to write about J Plus Boutique Hotel. From the moment i stepped inside the hotel lobby, I loved it instantly. It felt so homey especially with the friendly and very efficient staff that helped us. All our requests like early check in and late check out were accommodated.
The reception area was unlike any other hotels I've stayed in and the lobby was decorated with different chairs and stools for waiting or you can also use them when you come down for breakfast. The suite was spacious, beautifully designed and very modern. It had everything you need-microwave, refrigerator, plates and pans, utensils. You can opt to cook in if you want. Wi-fi signal in the room was great too. We will definitely book this hotel again.
Din Tai Fung is just across the hotel
January 27, 2013
Great boutique hotel great rooms and service
J Boutique was outstanding. Excellent room and great staff. Couldn't speak more highly of my stay
January 27, 2013
Love this hotel!
Good location and BIG rooms
1. Great location - just stone throw away from Causeway Bay Exit F1.
2. BIG rooms for the reasonable price tag. Go for Flat 3 if you have kids and they would go crazy with that size.
3. More like a service apartment than a hotel.
4. A bit old, but all the necessities are still very usable and functioning as it should be.
5. Staffs are really friendly.
6. Still using traditional keys, so a bit annoying with the door opening.
7. Don't expect too much from the included breakfast and there are limited choices and seats as well.
8. Front door is small, so a bit hard to find this hotel (it is located just beside the traffic light)
January 26, 2013
One of the best hotels in Hong Kong
Free drinks 24 hours as well as free cakes in the afternoon
The room wasnt as big as I expected but I still love it. The minimalist design are awesome. Truly you can see the works of Philippe Starck and you'll definitely appreciate it. The room is so cozy and comfortable it feels like home. Great location as well since it is near the MRT as well as Sogo and Times Square. The staffs were helpful as well and I love the lobby as well. It has a posh hostel vibe into it. Will definitely come back here again.
Hotel Feature Tip:
Try their free afternoon cakes, its delicious.
January 20, 2013
" IT WAS " a great hotel
Great location, big rooms, nice room design
It must have been a great hotel. Located at central Causeway Bay, getting everywhere from here was just convenient. The room was large (while the bath room was small). The decor was fancy. The room design was great. They even have a "Big Mini Bar" at the lobby offering free drinks. However, it's old and not well maintained. The floor near the "Big Mini Bar" was always sticky. The beautiful decor in room was damaged, as well as the floor. The shower only gave either extreme hot water or extreme cold water. I never could adjust them to a comfortable temperature for a nice shower. By the way the staff were very polite and helpful. I liked them.
January 19, 2013
January 17, 2013
Great location and cosy atmosphere
Location, value for money, good ambience
The studio room albeit small was cozy and well fitted with all the necessities and more. LAN connection, cable TV, an electric stove top and other amenities made the room feel just like home. While the minibar is chargeable, a drinks counter at the lobby provides juices and coffee round the clock, and even white/red wine in the evening. Breakfast is mostly continental and is more than sufficient for the hungry traveler. If that isn't enough, venturing out of the hotel brings you to an array of food stalls all within a 5 min walk.
January 15, 2013
Lovely hotel and great service
The service is awesome and the interior of the hotel are pretty cool and nice too
i've spent one day staying at j plus boutique hotel while i'm at hong kong. the hotel was lovely and beautiful. superbly located. besides that, the hotel studio room was lovely smart and the bed was super comfortable. thus, the room was large if compare to others hotel in hong kong and it's clean too. last, the service of the staff are awesome friendly.
the hotel is located centrally in causeway bay. lots of great foods and shopping complex within walking distance. it's located near the causeway bay mtr station too.
January 10, 2013
Nice business Hotel with a good service
Room design interior is a good one concerning for a small hotel
This is a business hotel, with a nice interior design, a good service with standard breakfast. But this is not suitable for family with 2 or more kids. The location is strategic and you can find a lot of nice food
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - J Plus Boutique Hotel, Hong Kong
- A nice place to stay in Hong Kong - My first visit to Hong Kong with my wife and 8 months old ba
- Big rooms with perfect location - We stayed as a family for 2 nights in a suite on the 12th fl
- boutiqy, getting into age - Philippe Starck kitsch is becoming a little passe but the Ji
- Excellent Boutique Hotel - Great hotel located at the heart of causeway bay- short walk
- excellent customer service - located in the centre of the city, Causeway Bay. with lots o
- Excellent location, cool hotel - we stayed 3 days/2nights. arrived earlier but was able to ch
- Finky hotel with lots of extras and great location - Staff very helpful and courteous, small but functional room
- Good location but tiny rooms - a big fan of design and boutique hotels i booked the hotel f
- Good location, nice boutique - Thanks Jia for the free upgrade. Nice staff. Nice layout a
- Good value for money for the service and location - The staff very incredibly helpful, always friendly and atten
- Great experience at Jia! - hotel room felt more like a "jia" (home) than a hotel room a
- Great hotel, friendly hotel staff - i really enjoyed the hotel's staff, free amenities, and grea
- great location and clean rooms - very good stay experience with j-plus.
friendly staff, gre
- Great location with great service - My mother and I stayed at the J Plus Boutique Hotel and we b
- Jia - Hong Kong - The hotel is in a great location near markets and local rest
- JIA=HOME - Great service, the location is quiet convenient, if you like
- Lovely boutique hotel in great location - Overall we enjoyed our stay in Jia. We are ok with the free
- Lovely Boutique Hotel near Times Square - Philip Starck designed furniture which was a nice touch. But
- Lovely boutique hotel, excellent staff - loved the breakfast setup, and the staff were so great, room
- Lovely hotel with good location - This hotel is quite lovely at the perfect location to who li
- lovely rooms - Nice rooms, very modern, nice place to stay,free wifi
- Lovely stay - We booked a suite as I needed extra space to work during our
- Lovely, Chic and classy - Convenient to travel around. Gud breakfast, nice and free ba
- Lover's hide away - We love the location and hotel interiors. We are being upgra
- Nice and cozy hotel with lovely staff - My stay was short,thought the room was a bit to small for my
- Nice boutique hotel in a great location - The J Plus Boutique hotel is an excellent choice if you have
- nice but over-rated - we have enjoyed the stay but does not justify the rate. We w
- nice decoration, and nice room - Classic style room and clean
Close to shopping area and MTR
- Nice design boutique hotel -
- Nice hotel n great location - We like the room arrangement n decor. Very clean n feel like
- Nice hotel with very friendly staff - this is the second time we stayed at j plus. still very imp
- Nice location, nice and clean bedroom - Helpful staff, nice room and nice location.
They have a ki
- Not that impressed - Not that impressed. Location is good in terms of accessibili
- Overall nice hotel - nice hotel, good staff, clean rooms, no problems encountered
- Overrated hotel - The hotel is well located in the heart of the city and good
- Studio small but extremely well set out - We stayed for 1 night only and will defiantely be back. Was
- Super little hotel in a great location for shops - We stopped over for 2 days on our way to Sydney and found th