Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
May 15, 2013
Nice design boutique hotel
Design, price, and comfort
May 12, 2013
Big spacious room
Location and spacious room
May 10, 2013
A home in a busy shopping district
fully equipped, central location, large for HK standard
We stayed in the suite which had a fully equipped kitchen, living room, reading room, reading desk and large closet. The hotel is quiet having only two rooms on each floor. There was one member of the staff that was quite rude - I asked her how to connect to wifi, she told me she will tell me once she's done filling in our arrival forms. Then when she was done with that, I asked her again, and she snapped back saying she'll tell me when 2pm comes and we properly check-in to our rooms.
May 02, 2013
Cozy and Chill Hotel
Small room but cozy, pamper in room, European design
April 06, 2013
In the Heart of the City
Location, Friendly Staffs, and complimentary breakfast
A typical Hong Kong hotel room, SMALL! However, it is situated in the heart of the city (Causeway Bay). It is easily accessed to restaurants, the subway system, shopping and nightlife. The room is comfortable with modern amanities, but the TV was too small (probably 21”) equivalent to a PC monitor. The staffs are extremely friendly. Guests are offered a simple continental breakfast, enough to let you get by till lunch. WiFi is free, available in rooms and public areas.
January 27, 2013
Great boutique hotel great rooms and service
J Boutique was outstanding. Excellent room and great staff. Couldn't speak more highly of my stay
January 19, 2013
January 10, 2013
lovely boutique hotel
it is reasonable, near small restaurants, and those who dont like big hotels, will find the atmosphere appealing
I really enjoyed my stay in this hotel, but will admit it may not be for everyone. Its like a small old hotel that has been refurbished. If you like big grand entrances and lobbies, this isnt for you. but if youd rather stay in a place with a homey or familiar feel, then by all means, consider J hotel.
Hotel Feature Tip:
finding your way to the hotel from the MTR can be just a little confusing. the entrance is also small, and you might miss it at first.
December 29, 2012
still hk's top boutique hotel
Character, convenience & elegance
Jplus still remains as the top of the 'boutique' type hotels. It has cheekiness thanks to French influence, but it sits comfortably with HK context. Though remaining modern & contemporary, it seem to fit beautifully into the romantic 'old' HK. Something that can't be said at other existing hotels. Jplus is quietly elegant in the busy Causeway Bay shopping & night life mecca.
December 11, 2012
Lovely hotel with good location
Free breakfast & location
This hotel is quite lovely at the perfect location to who like to do shopping or enjoy amazing food in the heart region of Hong Kong Island. Price is reasonable which is including breakfast and whole day free soft drinks.
Room is clean but small with an perfect size of bathroom. However, with an expectation of Philippe Starck designed hotel, I was quite disappointed about the facilities in room which some of those aren't really well-maintainced.
Maybe I'd stay here next time if the price is keeping in a reasonable range.
A good Hong Kong style restaurant is just across the road.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - J Plus Boutique Hotel, Hong Kong
- A nice place to stay in Hong Kong - My first visit to Hong Kong with my wife and 8 months old ba
- Big rooms with perfect location - We stayed as a family for 2 nights in a suite on the 12th fl
- boutiqy, getting into age - Philippe Starck kitsch is becoming a little passe but the Ji
- Excellent Boutique Hotel - Great hotel located at the heart of causeway bay- short walk
- excellent customer service - located in the centre of the city, Causeway Bay. with lots o
- Excellent location, cool hotel - we stayed 3 days/2nights. arrived earlier but was able to ch
- Finky hotel with lots of extras and great location - Staff very helpful and courteous, small but functional room
- Good location but tiny rooms - a big fan of design and boutique hotels i booked the hotel f
- Good location, nice boutique - Thanks Jia for the free upgrade. Nice staff. Nice layout a
- Good value for money for the service and location - The staff very incredibly helpful, always friendly and atten
- Great experience at Jia! - hotel room felt more like a "jia" (home) than a hotel room a
- Great hotel, friendly hotel staff - i really enjoyed the hotel's staff, free amenities, and grea
- Great location with great service - My mother and I stayed at the J Plus Boutique Hotel and we b
- Jia - Hong Kong - The hotel is in a great location near markets and local rest
- JIA=HOME - Great service, the location is quiet convenient, if you like
- Lovely boutique hotel in great location - Overall we enjoyed our stay in Jia. We are ok with the free
- Lovely Boutique Hotel near Times Square - Philip Starck designed furniture which was a nice touch. But
- Lovely boutique hotel, excellent staff - loved the breakfast setup, and the staff were so great, room
- Lovely hotel with good location - This hotel is quite lovely at the perfect location to who li
- lovely rooms - Nice rooms, very modern, nice place to stay,free wifi
- Lovely stay - We booked a suite as I needed extra space to work during our
- Lovely, Chic and classy - Convenient to travel around. Gud breakfast, nice and free ba
- Lover's hide away - We love the location and hotel interiors. We are being upgra
- Nice and cozy hotel with lovely staff - My stay was short,thought the room was a bit to small for my
- Nice boutique hotel in a great location - The J Plus Boutique hotel is an excellent choice if you have
- Nice business Hotel with a good service - This is a business hotel, with a nice interior design, a goo
- nice but over-rated - we have enjoyed the stay but does not justify the rate. We w
- nice decoration, and nice room - Classic style room and clean
Close to shopping area and MTR
- Nice design boutique hotel -
- Nice hotel n great location - We like the room arrangement n decor. Very clean n feel like
- Nice hotel with very friendly staff - this is the second time we stayed at j plus. still very imp
- Nice location, nice and clean bedroom - Helpful staff, nice room and nice location.
They have a ki
- Not that impressed - Not that impressed. Location is good in terms of accessibili
- Overall nice hotel - nice hotel, good staff, clean rooms, no problems encountered
- Overrated hotel - The hotel is well located in the heart of the city and good
- Studio small but extremely well set out - We stayed for 1 night only and will defiantely be back. Was
- Super little hotel in a great location for shops - We stopped over for 2 days on our way to Sydney and found th