Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (1641)
October 15, 2012
funky hotel a little small but comfortable
the room looks very cool, the bed however is a double not a queen (you just get used to it we didnt notice in the end). the bathroom is great if your not a shy person. the location was excellent and close to the MTR which makes getting around very easy.and there is lots to do and see in walking distance also.Breakfast was excellent.
desert place two buildings down on the left is awesome.
travel by mtr its excellent
October 15, 2012
near you ma tei mrt station
near you ma tei mrt station, near street food
hotel is located in an alley. not identifiable immediately but its decently looking. quite new hotel. however as all hongkong hotels are rooms are small. i had to laugh because the mini fridge was on the floor squeezed on a corner between the wall, the foot of the bed, the foot of a couch. i got a twin bed. no pleace to put the luggage except the couch beside the bed. no dresser. the toilet is okay. water will not splash around so much when you shower. overall room is ok but can get quit claustrophobic if you stay too long. breakfast is nice. not so much selection but if you're saving for shopping or for better food, this will do. hotel is beside a recyling center and a casket maker. hmmm...
Nearby the hotel, when you exit, turn rightm you'll see a street there lined up with food stalls even at night so you wont go hungry in this hotel.
October 14, 2012
not bad location but very small room
took quite some time finding the hotel. it is at a more secluded part of portland street. (took a21 to the yau ma tei area). quite near to mtr, just a 5 mins walk.
hotel downstairs very smelly. i think the shops beside are doing recycling business. do consider if you cannot stand bad smells because i almost puked.
in the meantime, the hotel room is very small. book the standard room thinking that it will look like what it is shown in the website. but turns out to be very different. bed is hard. and the covers is not very clean - asked the housekeeper to change for me. was told that normally customers will change into the deluxe room after seeing the standard ones.
house keeper is very noisy in the morning. remember to put "do not disturb" at your door if you are going to sleep till 11am or so. even if you put that sign, you still able to hear her knocking on all the doors on the same level
however, the wifi connection is strong and the speed is fast. please book the deluxe room instead.
go ngong ping 360. you can purchase the normal cable car ticket instead of the crystal one. there is not much difference anyway in terms of experience (went there twice).
good food at tsui wah. remember to go tim ho wah at mongkok. open at 10am but you might wanna start queuing at 9am. - very long wait.
October 13, 2012
Great location with ok width room
Yau Ma Tei MTR station is very convenience to go everywhere like Tsim Sha Tsui:5mins, HongKong Island:10mins, Airport Express Kawloon MTR:5mins by taxi. The hotel is just a minute away from exit C. And A21 airport express bus is available where 3mins walk from the hotel.
Hotels are along Nathan Rd is noisy.. But this hotel is quiet and keep a great location!
October 06, 2012
the location is very good, very close to mtr station, can walk to mk and tst in about 15 mins so you don't have to worry about resturant, shopping mall...etc
October 04, 2012
front desk staff service with good smile
refreshing design area for smoker
Great location to access causeway bay shooping area and wanzai.
September 29, 2012
Even though the room is somewhat small, but it is very clean and neat.
the staff are all very polite and entertaining.
If I will go back to HK again I will surely boook here again and recomend itto my friends and relative
September 26, 2012
Great location but really tiny rooms
Rooms are surprisngly small. Breakfast is quite good.
September 25, 2012
Great location near yau ma tei
Just 2 min walk from MRT , clean room, breakfast included
Hotel near MRT station just 2 minute walk. Staff can speak English and very helpful. If you ask hotel for taxi to the airport , they will offer only 200$ hk. Hotel offer good breakfast: dumpling , bun, American breakfast , fruits. Free wifi! However, the room is very small, can fit only 2 people. Not much space to put suitcase. No closet. Make sure you are closed friend enough because bathroom glass can see shadow when you take shower.
Temple street - cheap souvenir and food
Please leave exit c, it will be close the hotel than exit a : yau Ma tei (MRT station)
Many restaurants nearby
Langham plaza just 1 station in Mong Kok, great shopping plaza: h&m A/X Dr Martin and super market etc.
September 25, 2012
Great location near shopping area
Near MTR and lot of shopping area within walking distance
stay in this hotel for 3 nights. the room is quite small but very nice renovated. the hotel staff and room cleaning service are very fast and good. come with free wifi and breakfast which is good but hope they can make changes to their breakfast everyday.
Nearby got a In' point shopping mall. If you are a Lego or Comic based toys, action figures figure collector, this is the place you must go and see.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - M1 Hotel, Hong Kong
- ."Lovely hotel and service with a smile" - very clean but small room.got very friendly staff,the breakf
- A bit average - room was tiny for a deluxe suite, i would be interested to s
- a cool, contemporary design hotel - i really enjoyed the contemporary design of the room. i tho
- awesome location, room it is a bit small - it is really an awesome hotel,clean room,room is small..( ma
- Bad service n small hotel - This hotel very small,got free breakfast.But the breakfast t
- Beautiful Interior - and located near to the mtr. definitely will stay there agai
- clean，tidy，newly decoration hotel - we stay here for two days， it's tiny but clean newly decorat
- Compact cheap hotel - This is an OK hotel if you just need a bed and nothing else.
- convenient hotel location - This is the second time that I've stayed at this hotel. For
- convenient location but very small room - The beds were unexpectedly small and we need to upgrade to b
- Convinience Express Hotel, good location. - Friendly and helpful staff which is a rare thing at Hongkong
- Cosy Hotel - overall, the service provided was great, rooms were clean an
- Deluxe room is exactly the same as standard room -
- Excellent location; Reasonable priced. But, bathrr - Even though I only stay a night, it gives me a great moment
- Excellent location - Located in the middle of nowhere, rugged mountains all aroun
- Extremely Small Room - Clean, but miserable room size. Luggage must be put at bay w
- Fine hotel but too many irritations... - Room - small but well fitted out with all the extras you'ld
- For the price, i could get better hotels. - The location of the hotel was good, close to trains and publ
- funky hotel a little small but comfortable - the room looks very cool, the bed however is a double not a
- Good for short stay - Love the ledge, it was the best thing in a tightly-spaced ro
- Good location but small rooms - Hotel is having renovation during my stay and due to this, w
- Good location hotel in Hong Kong - Many food around at backplane of main road, near to temple s
- good location small room - location was great. only a 3mins walk away from yau ma tei s
- Good location with interesting finds - Room is quite small but comfy,toilet can be a 'danger zone'
- Good location, the room was clean but rather small - Friendly staff, good location, the room is clean but rather
- Good location - Room very very small. Stay elsewhere if you have bulky lugga
- good room and location - new room ,new furniture,good location near food shop and sho
- good service , room and breakfast ! - well , its a very nice to stay with budget type of traveler
- great hotel to living... - i feel happy to stay in this m hotel and like it service ver
- Great Hotel! - Very nice hotel, friendly staff and good hotel features... I
- Great hotel, friendly staff, - great location , center of all the vibrant area of kowloon.
- Great Hotel, Returning Guest - After staying for five nights, we decide to extend our booki
- Great location but poor service - The wifi service is very poor. I asked the frontdesk on the
- Great location but really small rooms. - Not suitable for business travelers as the rooms are small w
- great location but room small - location is great but room too small. overall still okay.
- Great Location but rooms could be slightly bigger - The stay at M hotel was very refreshing, although it was a l
- Great Location but small room - great location. right in between 2 of the most visited night
- Great location but small room - Second time I stayed in this Hotel. I would say it's a great
- Great location but small rooms - -> the bed was smaller than a standard queen bed but me and
- great location but small rooms - a lot of tasty foods nearby this hotel area which is a famou
- Great location but small rooms - Although the room was small, the staff were friendly through
- Great location but small rooms - i had a very pleasant stay at the hotel, the location was su
- Great location but small rooms - Location is great, very convenient to public transport. But
- Great location but small rooms - Nice location, though Taxi driver dropped us at the other en
- Great location but small rooms - Once i step into the hotel, i can see that it is a new hotel
- Great location but small rooms - the standard room and the bathroom is very very small. we ca
- Great location but small rooms - Very convenient with MTR just 1 min away. Very nice renovati
- great location but too small - i like this hotel because of the location, near mtr, but the
- great location but very small room - the features of the hotel was ok, hot water for shower alway
- Great location but very small rooms - In general, hotels in HK have small rooms. But the rooms in
- Great location with good room design~ - i like the room and it was so great tht book wif agoda cos i
- great location, free wifi - hotel is only few mins walk to yau ma tei mtr station. locat
- Great Location - Small but cosy rooms with simple great breakfast. walking di
- Great location - this is great location and budget hotel for bag packer but q
- Great Location - Very good location, it's very near to metro station. The roo
- Great service and location but small room - Near to MTR,temple street and lady's street...Is a great
- Greatlocation but small rooms - Greatlocation for shopping and near mrt . Near area for shop
- Helpful staff when approached. - the room is really very small but clean.
the bathroom is re
- Hotel near the station - If you are a backpacker with a tight budget then this hotel
- Hotel with great value - Rooms quite small but it's okay. Breakfast not really that g
- I could hear the noise from hallway -
- I will be back to this hotel - I really enjoyed staying at this M1 Hotel, every day having
- Is this a hotel or expensive hostel??? - small room even with uograding to suite .lacking minimal ser
- it is very convenience location. -
- It was short and fair. -
- location is nearby mrt station - location is ok , but room really really small , overall ok
- Lovely small room hotel. - i was very comfortable at this hotel. the staff was professi
- M Hotel - I would Not stay here again. The room space is extremely tig
- Modern hotel, but extremelly tight space - 1. The room space is just too small for a comfortable stay.
- Morden decoration but area is very small - though simple but delicious breakfast
- Near MTR but small rooms - Overall, the service is good as it has internet room for the
- New and clean hotel - Good. Will consider staying the same hotel for the next visi
- nice cosy hotel - It is quite a nice cosy hotel. Room is rather small but is c
- Nice hotel and great location - The location is great. Small rooms but clean. We'll definite
- nice hotel but not in good location - hotel is clean and nice but not in good location as there we
- Nice hotel but the room is rather small - The room is clean but small. Convenient location and near MT
- Nice hotel with good transport connection - I've arrived shortly after midday and I've got my room immed
- Nice hotel, Great location - overall, quite satisfied with my 3 nights stay. small room b
- nice hotel - overall fell ok for the hotel,room is clean and tidy.If can
- Nice place to stay in HK - M Hotel is only a block away from Yau Ma Te MTR Station and
- Nice place, convenient location - Everything was very nice about this place besides the size..
- Nothing extra ordinary - The comfort room is really small and poor layout, the shower
- ok - convenice for transport ,new model but rest room small
- Okay hotel with very small rooms - i just needed an overnight stay because of a 16 hour connect
- Perfect location for movement - m hotel is new and things are orderly. though room size is p
- Room is more but modern - Washroom is very small. Locaton is ok, next to MTR station.
- Secluded location and small rooms - had trouble locating the hotel because it is situated at a c
- Shoebox in a good location - The motel itself was forgetable tried to get my money back t
- Simple room with good enough breakfast - Stayed for 3 nights with a friend. The hotel is nothing to s
- Small room but clean - Overall stay experience was quite ok, since the hotel was ne
- Small room - barely much space to bathe nor walk. worst of all, beside 2
- Super small room - I opt for standard room initially but the hotel room was so
- very near the mtr, make going ard town convenient - the hotel itself is simplistic, small but good enough.
- Very small rooms! - the guy at the front desk was not welcoming all through our
- Well worth the price - The hotel is in an excellent location; on a very quite side