Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (712)
June 11, 2012
If you chose the sea view hotel. you can view the habour, Causeway Bay, & Victorial Park. What a rarely beautiful view in H.K. Also It's convenient to walk to shopping. Also you can by the tram for a journey in H.K. Island.
Walk to Causeway Bay to shopping
United States of America,
June 10, 2012
Very convenient location next to subway station and many restaurants. Hotel staff very helpful. I would stay again.
While only stayiing a few days the locations and service were excellent.
June 10, 2012
Great views for rooms looking towards Victoria Part. Overlooks Harbour and towards Kowloon.
Hotel is over 10 yo but still reasonable conditions. Good location, near the MTR and Cable car. Plenty of Chinese and Western restaurants within 5 mins walk. A few more bars opening up in area. Breakfast is not the greatest of choice but is adequate.
Hotel Feature Tip:
Pay that little extra for a room with a view.
Families with young children
June 06, 2012
Rooms was small but clean.amenties not complete eg. no body lotion. Expected a habour view room but quite disappointed,cos paid slightly more to upgrade to better view room. Overall stay was ok with friendly staffs and they are prompt with guest enquires. Not many eating places around hotel area. MTR is 5 to 10 mins walk, supermarket is just 2 mins walk from hotel. Small pool at roof top with view. Not family friendly as no activities for kids except small pool. Limited TV channel, no cartoon channel to entertain the young.
June 04, 2012
Great hotel and the service was faultless
We were impressed with the cleanliness of the hotel and the helpful and polite staff
The hotel is very convenient for travel by bus, tram and tube train. Our bedroom was very comfortable but the wardrobe was really too small for 2 people. The food in the restaurant was excellent and the staff were very attentive during our celebration dinner. Apart from the small wardrobe, we could not find fault in the hotel and we would highly recommend it.
June 03, 2012
Great location and good value
Wonderful roof top swimming pool and good restaurant and bar.
This is a good quality middle range hotel with wonderful roof top views back to Central and Kowloon. Very convenient for the MRT and the tram into Central. Reasonable size rooms and well fitted out. Staff are very friendly and helpful. There are many cafes and restaurants within 10 minutes walk.There is a great roof top swimming pool and a pleasant restaurant and bar.
Very easy to visit Central either by tram or by MRT. It is much quieter in Causeway Bay than Central. Causeway Bay shopping area is only 5 minutes away.
June 03, 2012
Good location but needs better internet
location and proximity to public transport esp mrt
pleasant staff and efficient processes.
small but adequate rooms with decent bathrooms.
free broadband internet touted is available, but wifi only on ground, first and second floors. internet in rooms is via cable, which was slow and unreliable.
needs to get wifi thoughout the hotel building as most travellers expect it these days and have wifi devices.
The hotel provides a tourist information desk in the business centre on level 2. They tout tours which are long and pricey. It is easy to get around HK on MRT and the attractions have English translations that dont require a guide.
Be adventurous; take their advice, but I encourage you to do it on your own; take your time, see the sites you want to see; and the locals are very friendly and only too happy to assist.
June 03, 2012
Reliable and efficient.
Location close to MTR. Free drnk on arrival. Will upgrade if available. Very friendly service.
The concierge went out of the hotel to procure a copy of the South China Morning Post readily when requested. Housekeeping is efficient and happy to provide more beverages. Downside is that the internet service does not work well at all. They will have to fix this or business travellers will not stay there.
Hotel Feature Tip:
If not in a hurry, take the aitport shuttle which is cheaper, but you have to stop at several hotels on the way. The hotel's shuttle will be direct but a little dearer.
May 31, 2012
Great hotel close to MTR
300 m to MTR and the supper in the 29th floor.
I stayed for 11 nights on a business trip in an Executive Parlour room and found it great. 22nd floor, nice view over the adjoining park, sideways water view. Executive Parlour comes with access to the lounge in the 29th floor, which has a great view, and great privacy. It got free drinks and supper in that lounge, I really enjoyed that after a hard day work. All perfect, I'll go there again next time. 300m to the MTR, and a reasonable dry cleaner around the corner.
Hotel Feature Tip:
If in the Executive parlor, make sure you try both breakfasts provided. The one on the 3rd floor got a much larger selection.
May 27, 2012
Great Lovely Staff
Very thing is good only internet slow
We spent three nights in Metropark Hotel Causeway Bay ,we had good time due to great lovely staff , and position too ,it is very easy excess to Metro station MTR ( Tin Hau station) just in front of the hotel,cross the road,plus if you came by train from HongKong airport to Hongkong train station just hop on to the free shuttle bus to step door of this hotel.in the same time this hotel has a free shuttle bus to main spots of Hongkong.
our room was harbour view ,clean nice only internet in the room free but slow.
Supermarket call (wellcome) few steps from the hotel
Overall everything was great
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Metropark Hotel Causeway Bay, Hong Kong
- City hotel -
- clean well located hotel with good roof top pool - service and meals were good . helpful staff.rooms small with
- Comfortable and convenient -
- Convenient Location and no major problems - only minor issues are 1.shuttle transfer from airport is sha
- Excellent service and great location - i would definitely return to the metropark causeway bay. the
- Excellent value for money at good location - I have been a frequent Hong Kong visitor and returned to thi
- Good Experience - The service at the reception desk was very efficient and the
- Good hotel, lovely pool - I would say it was slightly out of Causeway Bay near Tin Hau
- Good Hotel - Overall, it was a pleasant stay. It's a nice,small but cozy
- Good location and service was excellent. - nice and clean hotel, away from busy market places.little co
- good location but small room - very comfortable table hotel though room is a bit small but
- Good location. - location & price werer good. concierge very helpful.
- good location - This hotel is quite comfortable for family. No need to walk
- Good Seaview Room Hotel - If you chose the sea view hotel. you can view the habour, Ca
- Good service, good location - The room was small but the area is very nicve and the servic
- good value in an expensive city - enjoyed the hotel,especially the hearty breakfasts.
- Good! -
- Great hotel with excellent location - Great hotel - very clean and well maintained. Room with har
- Great location and acceptable clean room - overall, we are satisfied with the hotel. will consider to g
- Great location for transport - loved this hotel & will stay again. foood in cafe excellent
- Great location nearby Causeway Bay - Hotel nearby Tin Hou MTR, just across the road. Food ameniti
- Great location very convenient - Stayed in the hotel again after we were back from Europe. Th
- Great location, friendly staff. - we staid for almost one month there, and there is no complai
- great location - found the hotel very convenient. 2 blocks away from the MTR
- Great Service at sensible priced hotel - An old hand at Hong Kong hotels, as I am a frequent visitor,
- Great view of the harbour - was welcomed to my hotel with a smile. received excellent s
- Hong Kong (Couple Shopping) - From the airport just take the MTR (Airport Express) to Hong
- Hotel with great location - i choose this hotel because of location, it's not in the con
- location is not very nice and the room is quite sm - i don't think that this hotel metropak hotel causeway bay, h
- Love Hotel Service with a smile - All in all a very nice hotel, in a very convenient location
- Lovely hotel and service with a smile - The hotel has very good service, very clean room living faci
- Lovely hotel and service with a smile - the location is nice if you take mtr every day. but in all,
- Lovely hotel with sweet service - Good service with smiling face in front desk.
Clean room wi
- Metropark - there are better in the area! - There are better choices in the area. This is a souped-up v
- Metropark Causeway Bay - Good hotel at good location with value for money. Friendly h
- Metropark Hotel Causeway Bay -
- Nice and modern hotel. Near to Tin How MTR - Good choice as it is near Tin How MTR. Nice size supermarket
- Nice hotel - but rooms were small for the cost - Metropark was a really good base for our long weekend in HK,
- Nice hotel with courteous and friendly staffs - my stay is purely for relaxation with my husband, the room a
- Nice Rooms - My sisters and I went on a shopping trip at Hong Kong and we
- Nice view,small room,location not so good. - Hotel is near to the bus terminal. The hotel staff service w
- outstanding service and convenient location - absolutely great, in the right price for a great room with c
- overall, good - The hotel is new and clean. Room is comfortable and quiet. T
- Spacious and comfy, close to MTR, great stay - Great stay, we stayed here New Years, staff was friendly and
- the hotel room is very small -
- Well located hotel - I really like the metropark causeway bay hotel and have stay