Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Formerly : Ice House
Hong Kong Central / Sheung Wan Area
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (1323)
Families with young children
February 07, 2013
this is a hotel provided small rooms but very clean. However, they didn't provided tooth brush.
February 05, 2013
small rooms, very clean,close to everything: mtr, peak tram, shops, bars, restaurants, night life, ferry pears, etc
February 04, 2013
Reasonably priced for a room so close to Action!
Centrally located. Reasonably price.
This is the second time I let my foreign guests stay in Mini Hotel Central. The fact that the hotel rooms were so small provided talking point for my guests. And they found the rooms, though small, very agreeable for they have everything they need. And it came with a safe under the bed. And because during the day they were away for business and they came back very late after spending time in some bars so the actual time spent in the room was very little. The limited space was compensated by the really spacious and nicely furnished lobby. The hotel in general was stylish and had a nice ambience. You simply cannot get anything cheaper with this standard within 2 miles.
February 03, 2013
I got the single room, and it was small as expected.
The bed was single, and right next to the wall, which made it a bit awkward to sleep in. But the location and price makes up for it. A bit of a climb to get to this hotel with a suitcase, so you might want to take a taxi.
February 03, 2013
Near to Lan Kwai Fung and clubs
Room is smaller than expected. Don't bring more than 2 small hand carry luggages as the only space that you are able to put your luggages is under the bed. Don't like the bathroom as it had see through glass so remember to pull down the blinds for privacy. Beware of the shower tap. Very difficult to control the temperature of the water. It may be cold at first but can be hot the next second. There are also dusts on the bedsheets. The shortest way to the hotel is through Wyndham Street if not, you will have to face a very log and steep slope to the hotel which is I find it difficult especially when pulling luggages along. Staffs are fluent in both English and Mandarin but one of the staff is rather impatient. Nice decor at lobby. Rather noisy at night as there are a club just besides the hotel and another one just down the corner. Worth the price if you are on tight budget but don't think I'll visit again as I can't stand the loud music at night.
There's a rather small and nice ramen stall at a small alley, behind Wellington Street, cross junction of Wellington Street and D'aguilar Street. Very long queue. There's also a chinese restaurant at Wellington Street which serves Dim Sum buffet at HKD98 between 2pm to 5pm. Worth trying.
February 03, 2013
Nice hotel with noisy surroundings
The hotel location might be a bit hard to reach on foot especially if you carry heavy luggages with you as the path is upward and you need to take steps to get there.
The room is nice and clean, it seems like a new hotel. There are not much eateries within the vicinity and it tends to be noisy at night due to pubs and nightclubs around the hotel. If you are into nightlife, this hotel might be perfect for you. Those seeking a real rest might on the other way feel uncomfortable. To us it's ok as we don't really affected by noise while resting.
Hotel Feature Tip:
If you are coming from airport express, i suggest you just take a cab here. The trouble getting up here with luggage is just not worth it. I personally take a cab here.
February 03, 2013
Perfect place for seeing central Hong Kong
Super clean, close to restaurants and shopping
February 03, 2013
Small hotel room but perfect for the budget
Great location and value.
Tiny little hotel but you're not in Hong Kong for the hotel room. Great location with lots of bars and restaurants all within walking distance. Perfect for the solo traveler on a budget.
February 01, 2013
Great location but mini room as the name of the ho
location is awesome, stylish furnishing
The room is tiny but that's ok, because the location is great and the price is really good. However, the front desk staff is not very friendly or helpful...
bring your own stuff
February 01, 2013
Great location but small rooms
Service good, Cleans, 3min walking distance to Lan Kwai Fong
Mini central hotel have a great location because it's nearby shopping centre, mtr station, and Lan Kwai Fong. Lan Kwai fong is the popular place in Hong Kong, i am enjoyed because there are many traveler to while the time away like having beer, chit chat and enjoyed music. Free Wifi in Mini Central Hotel was convenient for us.
Hotel Feature Tip:
Mini central provide safe deposit box, the room was look modern and brighting light, important is cleans.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - mini hotel Central, Hong Kong
- "Great Location but terrible rooms" - The mini hotel is located in one of the best locations of Ce
- Accessible to business and shopping places. - It was easy for me and my husband because it was nearby the
- Alice in Wonderland - outstanding location! there was a girl receptionist who had
- Best Value, Amazing location, fun without frills - I booked accommodations well in advance and was able to get
- Better than I expected - Hotel staffs are friendly. The sink in my room is so small t
- Centrally located & clean -
- convenient location, clean rooms -
- Designer boutique - Love the interior concept at lobby. Basically, is a refurbis
- everything ok - i like just close bar area, if you can give me buisness shor
- Excellent location, stingy services - The location is ideal, the service is generally fine.
- Fresh and trendy - in good area, but as is most of hk. the walk up to the hotel
- good for one day - The staff were very polite and helpful. I will be staying he
- good location ， small but clean - close to Lankaifong。many restaurant ，pub and bar。easy to wal
- Good location but small room - a designed and small standard room hotel, easy to connect to
- Good location but small rooms - The room although very small but was new and clean. Nice des
- Good location n easy access to banks n offices for - My stay was short just a day and staff was nice only proble
- Good location, but very minimalistic rooms - Great location inmidst Hong Kong's night life. Staff is very
- Good location, small rooms, bed bugs - As the hotel is located on a up slope, it's tough dragging l
- Good pick for singles - Good value but the room is dusty and very humid.
- Good! - although is small, its comfortable. services are good, but t
- Great hotel but really tiny - There was some mould on the walls, but overall clean and ple
- great location - rooms are tiny - Happy with my stay here - i had a group of 10 friends and th
- Great Location - You Get What You Pay For - The Mini-hotel is a 'you get what you pay for' hotel, meanin
- Great location but massive problem with moisture - Affordable hotel in a very expensive city. fantastic locatio
- Great location but room is big enough for one - Short walk but it was uphill so its not easy to get to the h
- Great location but small rooms -
- Great location but small rooms - Compared to other hotels we booked in hongkong, I was surpri
- Great location but small rooms - Rooms are way too small. Would be uncomfortable to fit two
- Great location but small rooms - Very good location!
Just few steps from night life, and sho
- great location but very small rooms - location was very good, near all amenities, but rooms are ve
- Great location in the heart of Central - hotel located in the heart of central district. only 2mins w
- Great location! Compact but everything you need - a great hotel located in central, just next to lan kwai fong
- Great location, but small room - Located near Lan Kwai Fong surrounded by many good restarant
- Great Location, comfortable rooms - Amazing location for its price.
Rooms are small but is expe
- Great location, great price, but super small rooms - Good for a short stay. Not a lot of expectations. Located
- Great location, really mini room - room very small. with 2 suitcases could hardly turn around.
- great location, very small room - The hotel is in a great location. Very good for shopping and
- Great location,Nice service - it took me 30mins to find the hotel,,,,,my bad not yours! of
- Great location - Convenient location. Can't beat this! Will come back again.
- Great location - Stayed at mini for many times, location is fantastic but the
- hilltop room with mtr nearby - location of hotel is near central mtr. its about 10mins walk
- I wish i didnt stay at this hotel - i guess cheap price comes with unpleasant experience aswell.
- Impressive city view in a tiny room - Just the room and some lobby services, no frills. Maybe that
- location location + free wifi everywhere. - Transferred from the Prince (Marco Polo) so I was a little w
- Lovely and clean hotel - Hotel is a bit hard to get to if you're walking from the IFC
- Lovely mini hotel in a really great location - I really enjoyed staying in the mini hotel central and I wou
- Lovely, clean hotel and great location - We stayed for 2 nights at the Mini Hotel and it was really n
- mini is exactly that tiny rooms but clean - room is ok for 1 small person but is very clean mini is real
- mini - just same as the hotel name, it is a mini hotel, the staff i
- Nice hotel with friendly staff - Good location near lan kwai fong, friendly staff, safety loc
- Nice Small Hotel - The hotel has a very nice lobby with a homey ambiance. The
- Nice - Nice and clean. Very affordable. accessible to a lot of esta
- Perfect location plus functional room - this is one review i never wanted to write.
it's as if i fo
- Real mini hotel - True to what others said on trip advisor, tiny area and depe
- Really mini room with open concept bathroom - as the name suggests, it's really mini. location near to cen
- Really mini - Near to lan kuai fong. But room too small and not comfortabl
- Small and clean room. Not suitable for disables. -
- small and clean - this is a hotel provided small rooms but very clean. However
- Small but Cozy - The location of this hotel at the heart of Central is awesom
- small but lovely hotel - the room is small but everything i need is there! the recept
- small hotel in downtown -
- small room, good location - -A very small room.
-Walking distance to Lan Kwai Fong and C
- smallest space in the best location - I booked this as a last-minute room, which reflected my chan
- The -
- very mini room, good for single - Room is small. Shower room & toilet are partitioned by glass
- Very nice hotel - Very nice hotel, new, friendly people on reception. But smal
- very small room, near to mtr - the way to the hotel from the mtr really challenging, u have
- very very small but cheap - its really so so small,but in hong kong, its very cheap,and