Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (1527)
June 17, 2012
Good location, good service
close to everything, very convenient
We were arrived late at night, had no problem to check in. Staff were friendly, recommended us some restaurants and gave travel advice. Although the room is small, the room is quite cozy and enough for me and my boyfriend, because we just need a room to sleep at night, then going out seeing everything in HK. I would like to stay this hotel next time if I visit HK again.
Hotel Feature Tip:
Bring small bags if you worried about small rooms
June 17, 2012
Great location but bad sound proofing room
best location, clean and modern room
mong kok mrt station is just 5 mins walk from the hotel', there are lots of foods variety after cross nathan road.
June 16, 2012
Nice budget hotel
Clean and have all the required equipments
The room is small or I would say "tiny" but don't let that lure you! The bed is comfy and the bath room has enough space. So overall I was happy staying there for my trip.
There is a lady market across the Nathan road. Walkable from the hotel. But the goods there are really boring.
June 15, 2012
room is small but within expectation. do request for extra pillows from the reception as the ones provided are very flat. egg tarts sold at nearby bakery are fabulous.
June 14, 2012
Small room n not frenly staff
When we reach, I'm not sure is too many ppl check in on that time or the staff not happy on she work? No smile n when we asking her bout charger for us go to airport, the way she answer like we r disturb her in no happy sound!! Wifi keep on disconnect!!!
June 13, 2012
Worth every penny. Very clean, chic and modern--- I would even rate this as a 4 star boutique hotel. We stayed 2 nights and we were given fresh towels and new set of toiletries daily. Very convenient since its 2 blocks away from Langham Place and Nathan Road. We loved the toilet/bathroom coz of its modern design. Be wary of the hot/cold adjustment of the shower though. Staff are helpful. OK WiFi. Would highly recommend this hotel and would not hesitate staying here when we go back.
June 13, 2012
If you're really tight down by your budget, you can consider this hotel.
Location - Like the others had mentioned, hotel is located at red light district. Pretty safe for girls i would say (consider that you don't wear skimpy like them), as for guys, may not. Cos on my approached back to the hotel, saw a pimp tried to introduce girls to this man. But then again, they do not bug you even if you don't want. It's near to MTR and Ladies market. If you know where to shop, this hotel may be a great help. However, it's a little inconvenience to go to the airport with many bags. You may consider taking cab from them at a flat rate of 280HK dollars.
Rooms - Not sound proof. You can hear others switching on and off the light. In the middle of my sleep. Actually heard moaning from the room beside us at about 2am. That's how bad the sound proof is! Everything you need, they have it there.
So far so good. The bed is abit hard and the pillows were too soft for me to have a good night sleep. If you have enough money to stretch, try somewhere else.
June 13, 2012
even though the room are small but that mainly because of hong kong land are expensive. it would help better to download the hotel map as certain taxis driver doesn't even know the locations of this hotel.
June 12, 2012
Great location very close to central Mongkok.
Cleaness, this hotel is sparking clean as it was build in Nov 2011.
this is the third hotel that we stayed in hongkong during this trip, so far it is the best one out of the other two.the hotel is brand new as it was only opened in nov 2011, everything is in good condition.the aircon is very powerful and quiet. the rooms are small with a fridge, a table, a chair and a small wardrobe. i'm very impressed with the personal safe provided in the room, it's very handy. we stayed on the 2nd floor, surprisingly it was very quiet.the only downside is that the staff member looked very serious and not approachable. if they could smile more often would make their customers feel welcom.
June 12, 2012
Served enough purposes; gd value for money
Good location, clean & decent, not as small as mentally-prepared worst case
- One underpass away from the likes of Fa Yuen Street, Ladies Market etc, where most action (food/shopping) takes place.
- Looks clean and proper; far better than those sloppy & sleazy ones. Well-lit and well-maintained. Basic toiletries provided.
- Has wifi in the room at no further cost, though signal strength was abit weak in my room (maybe because it was a corner room)
- Spacious enough for essential tasks. Just nice for two.
- Partition/wall probably good enough to filter out average conversational volumes from immediate neighbours and corridors but not so for anything louder.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Pop Hotel, Hong Kong
- A comfortable hotel in Hong Kong on a budget - room has a bathroom with enclosed shower so the whole bathro
- Affordable, clean lodging in the middle of Mongkok - This is a cheap and great place to rest for the night (you w
- Average hotel - The room is very small but ok for 2 small pax. Near MTR..abo
- Cheap yet good, comfortable room - Not too bad, but the staffs were so quiet. no communication
- Clean but samll Hotel - The Hotel is clean, new, hotel environment is ok but the roo
- clean but small rooms - clean rooms. hotel is near ladies market. value for money.
- Clean Small Hotel in Mongkok - The hotel located not too close from Mongkok MTR Station. En
- Clean, no frills - we booked a triple room but it was smaller than expected. it
- Comfort Hotel - it is easy to find the hotel after i got out the subway. the
- Convenient location with clean rooms. - follow the directions given by the hotel website, or else yo
- Convenient Location - comfortable beds except that the pillows were rather flat. R
- decent hotel - affordable and great for staying. hotel was pretty denect fo
- fuss-free reasonably priced hotel - small yet neat, no terrible crowd everytime i exit or enter
- Good Hotel - This hotel's room is a bit small, but it is clean. The staff
- good location and convenient for mrt - very reasonable price that i stay in the season when i go,th
- Good location and nice room - good Location,good room,helpful staff,there are all kind of
- Good location and well priced hotel. Small rooms. - Great location. Very small rooms but the bed is good qualit
- good location but small rooms, clean & classique - We are satisfied with the service and accomodation
- Good Location hotel - room space is fairly sized, spacious shower & toilet.
- Good location in Kowloon area - the size of the room is acceptable for hk hotels but it is s
- Good location, good service - We were arrived late at night, had no problem to check in. S
- Good Location - Except for its small room, the service is good. The recepti
- good location - great location, great room, great service, great shopping ho
- Good Location - it located in mong kok which is very convenience to travel t
- good location - pop hotel hong kong is located in mong kok district. mong ko
- good location - The room was what I expected. HK is know for this. but it is
- Good location - We had a suite for 2 adults and 2 children. The hotel is nic
- Good service and big room - i like this hotel more than the previous one that i stay
- Good size for young family with children (suite) - Considered the size of the suite it is money for value. Good
- Great and Clean Hotel - Overall, Pop hotel is one of the economical but great featur
- Great location & Value for money - We are relatively happy with our stay at the hotel. The room
- Great location and value for money - Good and beyond expectation. However, the hot water shower s
- Great location and with free wifi - this hotel is near mongkok station, walk about 7 minutes. th
- Great location but mattress was hard - overall our stayed were pleasant. it's just 5 mins walking d
- great location but small room - rooms were comfortable, clean but very small. I hardly had s
- Great location but small room - we room are small but clean, the staff are friendly and the
- Great location but small rooms - i stayed in the twin room for 3 nights. we (the cab driver,
- Great location but small rooms - nice and cosy hotel and great location, but small room. over
- Great Location but small rooms - the hotel is not far from the mtr.it is near mongkok. easy t
- great location but small rooms - The hotel room was very small, but very well built and snug.
- Great location indeed! - Very ideal location with friendly staffs. Will recommend thi
- Great location, clean rooms but a bit small - We stayed there for 2 days and saved a fair bit on travellin
- Great location - great location & value for money, even it's quite small but
- Great location - Great location, clean room but the room a bit small. Near sh
- Great Location - Great Location,comfort but a little bit small room..staff is
- Great location - i stayed in a deluxe double, but it's not one queen bed, is
- great value -
- Great Value - The hotel staff are very nice and helpful. They helped us w
- Hotel is nice and clean, services is good too. - It is a very nice hotel, even though room is small, but clea
- Location is ok but the room is very small - Location is good, close to MRT and easy to get taxi. The sma
- location okay but small rooms - this hotel stay in mongkok walk to mrt need around 10 min.
- Lovely hotel,it's quite a new hotel,comfortable - Overall,we have a comfortable stay
- near red light zone - Not that easy to find. Not roomy enough. Walking distance fr
- New Hotel - We stayed in a family suite which is nice and spacious. The
- Nice and clean hotel - I visited Hong Kong many times, but this is the first time I
- Nice and clean room - pop hotel is located near mongkok mtr, about 10mins walk awa
- Nice clean hotel in good location - Location is about 5-10 mins walk to main area in mongkok. H
- nice hotel, consider good for Hongkong standard - This hotel is near Mongkok, if you get your bearings right,
- Nice hotel - Impressed with the service, clean and spacious room & nice l
- nice little hotel, helpful staff, good wifi - If you are there just to sleep-and-go or enjoy local colour,
- Nice location but too small room - The hotel is located near shopping market and subway. But, t
- Nice quality with affordable price in Hong Kong - I booked 2 rooms here, the double and twin room. It's locate
- no the best but not bad hotel in mongkok area - tiny hotel,but not bad for the center area in mongkok area,
- ok for its price - Its a really small hotel, very tight space but its clean and
- Pop Hotel - Mongkok - I would recommend for those would spend the whole day shoppi
- pop hotel - small but comfortable - The Pop Hotel is a very well appointed boutique premises. It
- POP Hotel Hong Kong - Check-in the Suite room, looks big & clean.... nearby are sh
- Pop Hotel, Mongkok - I liked that this hotel was near the MTR and shopping distri
- Pop Hotel, - This is one of the poorest hotels I've ever stay.
- Pop Hotel -
- pretty clean - Very small room
- Room is clean and bigger than I expected. - room is quite clean but the heater was not working properly
- Shining beacon in a dreary neighbourhood - Modern and new boutique-styled hotel in a relatively dreary
- simple hotel in Mongkok - this hotel need to deposit . and they only accept cash. gues
- Slightly disappointed - Booked 2nights due to good reviews, however am disappointed
- Small and clean basic room - 1. Staff were not exceptionally friendly, just doing their j
- Small but cosy room - pop hotel is new and has a cosy setting. it is located a few
- small but nice hotel - It locate around 15 minute walk from Mongkok station MongKok
- Small room as typical but clean - As only one night stay in single room was fixed well to me f
- Small room but comfortable - The staff service and attention is great
- Small rooms but nice and clean - Well it was very nice for the price we paid. Rooms were smal
- Small rooms, thin walls, not great at all - Other reviewers were right that this hotel has paper thin wa
- Something is better than nothing - I think I will not going this hotel again. At first the hote
- Strategically located with clean room - The room is small as generally expected for its price in Hon
- Surprising Hotel - It was our first time to try this hotel and to our surprise
- The hotel was fine. - The hotel was fine and pretty good value for money for Hong
- Very lousy hotel,I'll never come back again - Very lousy hotel,sound proof very bad,even you can hear your
- Well located hotel but inflexible staff - Location was very near to Ladies' Market and Temple street,
- would go back - very satisfied with the hotel, value for money, nice locatio
- 又平又方便 - 酒店雖然小了點，但也是尚好選擇，因為地方企理，地區方便，就在旺角，去那裡都非常方便。同區精品酒店來說，都比較有價性。