Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (693)
February 07, 2012
The hotel receptionist is very helpful
a typical hong kong hotel with small room. an average hotel. we do not like the tv placement in the room, we have to watch the tv from an angle and there is no way 2 people staying in the room can watch the tv together, 1 of us will surely blocking another 1. poor setting. and the tv having very limited channel/programme.
hotel does not provide complement bottles of drinking water, as we thought this is the most basic hotel amenity. they do provide small kettle for guest to boil their own drinking water.
hotel provide free shuttle bus to the nearest mtr station. the schedule is not useful for tourist, especially tourist that travel on weekday. it maybe useful for guest on business. however, there is a small bus station just behind the hotel, walking distance. you can always take the public bus to tsing yi mtr station, it cost hkd3+ per way. the public bus frequency is good, we appreciate the public bus service a lot during our stay here.
overall, its an average hotel.
Hotel Feature Tip:
use the public bus service behind the hotel.
February 06, 2012
Nice hotel, helpful staff, convenient location.
upgraded room with good size and high ceiling (on 29th floor). like gym in club house.
very quiet and private location. quick and smooth check-in with booking made through agoda. small problem with keycard for opening room door - needed to put in at least 4 or 5 times to get it to work.
February 05, 2012
Comfortable, Clear and good service
1)This Hotel room is clear, Comfortable and have shuttle bus between hotel and Shopping center and MTR station
Can get Hotel Shuttle bus to arrive big shopping mall
February 05, 2012
Great location but small rooms
Sea view, although it is with tons of containers
The room is lovely and the mattress is not bad. But the wall is quite thin. I can hear someone walked outside.
As we watched a horror movie in our room. And it comes with lots of screaming, we quite worried someone outside would think there was a murder in our room.
And the room is quite small, and the bed is in the middle of the room. We had to walk through the bed and get inside the room. But the width between the wall and the bed is less than 6 inches. It's not an easy task to get inside the room if you are carring a luggage.
Besides, the toilet is between the bed and the front door. So every time while I want to go to the toilet, I have to walk on the bed.
Maybe because of there are plenty of mainland tourists stay in that hotel, the hotel staff can't speak English well. And took time to understand what I said while I just asked them to give me the business card of the hotel for a record of my own. And then they gave me a piece of copied paper instead of an appropriate business card.
February 05, 2012
Great for short overnight stay between flights
distance to airport without the airport hotel cost
we had a 9 hour overnight stop over in hong kong before flying out early morning, we chose this hotel as it was easy to get to for this purpose. we caught the mtr from the airport to tsing yi, its cheaper to buy 2 x one way tickets for hk$90 than 2 seperate returns so we did this. the journey took 20 minutes to tsing yi we then caught a taxi the five minute journey to the hotel. . the hotel is big, efficient and perfect for an overnight before going back to the airport, it had everything we needed so we didn;t have to unpack our bags, toothpaste, flannel, toothbrush, comb etc. room was big, sheets were clean the view over the port was fascinating, we watched the cranes lifting and moving the containers from our 29th floor room for ages! there is a 7/11 convenience store within 2 minute walk in case you arrive late at night, we got pot noodles and used the kettle in our room to cook them. only downside was the room was a little cold but the duvet was snug and we could have turned on the portable heater had it been that much of a problem
February 05, 2012
Passing By from The Airport to the Mainland
cafe de corral on the bottom, cheap taxi to the mtr, from mtr to anywhere.
again between airport and china, while you make y our visa, or while you visit hong kong i like this place in tsing yi, outside from the crowd and in a proper place, access by taxi, bus, metro, with mall and shopping, food, not problem to pass by hong kong and stay in the proper price. at least is bigger than any room in kowloon with refrigerator, decent bathroom. if you are a passer by, this is the place to stay while you are in hk.
Cafe de Coral, is a nice budget chain, with the proper price considering HK prices for everything and the food is proper too for the passer by.
February 04, 2012
location was great , but crowd by mainland travell
just meet my expectation , couldnt expect more from the groups of tour and lousy people from china...
United States of America,
January 30, 2012
Basic Room at Decent Rate
away from crowded city, short bus trip to mts station
stayed at this hotel a few days after chinese new year. rates were about double the normal, but that was true everywhere in hong kong during the holiday week. room was basic, small and clean. furniture was low quality, but functional. there was no heat in the room and it was very cold. finally called at 3am to got a portable heater delivered by housekeeping. they had one sent within 15 minutes and it stayed all remaining nights of my visit.
this hotel is part of a bigger facility which includes several other hotels. they share facilities such as pool and gym. these cost extra. and speaking of costing extra, getting internet in your room was very expensive and i refused to pay the almost i was quoted. however, you can use wireless in the lobby for free. the only problem using internet in the lobby is, there is no place to sit. well, that's not exactly true, there are places to sit but you just aren't allowed. they are blocked for special users like longterm residents and people buying coffee. when the coffee shop is closed (most of the time) they put a rope and sign up saying they are cleaning (not true). the message here is, management doesn't care about its customer too much.
one last thing to know, this hotel is built right next to a cargo container loading facility. the cargo is moving 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. the windows of the rooms face this operation and even on the very top floor, you will hear it. its not a huge noise, but it will be there in the quiet of night.
Hotel Feature Tip:
this hotel has no restaurant of its own, however there is at ground level about 100 meters away, a small shopping and restaurant area. other than that, you have to drive, taxi or bus to find something.
January 26, 2012
A clean hotel but doesn't have heat at a/c during
Locating at Tsing Yi, not close to TST or Mongkok. The price is competative compare to other hotel at Kowloon. I will choose this hotel again if I have no choice.
January 26, 2012
Very bad experience, almost catch cold
No heater in winter time. Very cold.I almost catched a cold
You'd better wear a big coat when go to bad as the cover is very small as well, which I never seen that before in a hotel. It shall be used for a kid.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Rambler Oasis Hotel, Hong Kong
- A pretty well hotel - because of sat test i book a room there, it is the amazing t
- Basic but comfortable - Good value for money. Room was clean, basic and could do wit
- clean hotel with bad elevator - can take mini bus to tsing yi station or kwai fong station w
- Clean, spacious & comfortable hotel - The hotel is conveniently located between airport, Disneylan
- Convenient Place - the place itself is convenient and near airport. especially
- dirty bed and small room, but service is ok - don't feel bad,i would like they offer me a clean blankets a
- far away from tsing yi station, - late check in -3:00 pm as the room is not available
- Good choice for near the airport - print out directions for taxi drivers. they have no idea!
- Good value in Hong kong - Overall an excellent value hotel for Hong Kong if purchased
- Good view of the to lo hsrbour - Deluxe room is very spacious and good view. I like the scene
- great room but service sucks.. - We had a nice room on the highest floor, everything is fine
- great rooms bad location - Staff were friendly in general accomodation was lovely not w
- It is near to the airport. -
- It's good at this price level - Well, it's difficual to find the entry for my friend and it'
- location is quite faraway from the mainland - location is not good, pretty much faraway from the city area
- Lovely hotel, quite, clean, - everthing is good, i love it, i will come back again..
- Lovely room and nice view - First time we came to the hotel was very happy. We saw recep
- Nice and friendly staffs - in general a very pleasant stay. but the room could be bigge
- Nice hotel with cheap pirce - The staffs of the hotel are friednly, polit and willing to h
- Nice room but not great location - room is cold but cozy. staff friendly and helpful. i saw one
- nice - very nice hotel. I had great experiences with your hotel. Th
- Normal - a typical hong kong hotel with small room. an average hotel.
- not a good hotel at all, only have a cheap price - Many people come from mainland would stay in this hotel, ve
- Not satisfied, but will do~ - Oasis has a big room that comes with a more complete items i
- Pleasant sleep out during weekend - We enjoyed a relax weekend in a plesant hotel room with nice
- pretty good - We were quite saticefied with this hotel.
- Rambler Hotel - Good hotel for price. Located in New Territories which is fa
- Rambler Oasis Hotel, -
- Recommended Hotel for all travellers - I will recommend this hotel to all travellers even this hote
- Small room but fine - beautyful views, considerable service, convenience transport
- Small, Clean & Tidy - Guests can be quite loud in the mornings.
- the wise choice -
- Tiny room with a view of the harbor! - Traveling arnd was easy via minibus, mtr and cab. Relatively
- Unveiling the Beauty of Hongkong at Rambler - I Mr. Gonzales from Manila Philippines definitely endorsed t
- Value for money in HK - good if you'll go to airport early next morniing as it's nea
- View is quite nice but a bit small - The room is not very clean, and the size is a bit small.