Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (692)
August 02, 2009
This is the second times I choose this hotel. Actually everything is good, Nice service of the staff they told me how to do because I lost my hotel voucher.
But the corridor still very noisy especially at the morning and mid night. It might be caused by the early morning check out tour guest.
July 31, 2009
Excellent value. but!
The rate via agoda is great,the open view from 29th floor is stunning,The showers and bathroon are clean and modern.
Good value,and then transport to downtown is easy and cheap once you learn the method.Several food outlets and a 7/11 and supermarke are in the basement.
Basement food and supermarket.
July 26, 2009
cheap price but small room
As stated, the price was very competitive but only got twin bedroom. The view was quite good but the room was very very small and there was nothing in the fringe which could not work!
July 19, 2009
Actually the hotel is very good, compare with the hotels of nearby it was not too expensive, first choice of buget traveller, close to HK international airport, the room is really small but it was enough for two peosons, but a bit noise outside the room, No WIFI coverage in room and No suttle bus between MTR station and hotel, cause me a bit inconvenience, I must choose it again in the future
April 24, 2009
such a big hotel not even a restaurant.
Nothing much about this hotel that I like except it is convienent to take the mini bus.
It is a very big hotel but the hotel very lack of service staffs and also valet.There are no restaurant for a light meal especially breakfast.
There are no informations on the price of the laundry.Besides this I recieved my message the next day when a friend told them to call me today.
I think this is really bad. Also there were no lap-top for your access. I wonder are they well equip when there is a fire going on.
near bus stop
December 26, 2008
Hotel Rambler Oasis, Hong Kong
Clean, affordable, friendly staff, nice view from the top (at least it is to me).
The staffs are friendly and nice, but somehow screwed up on the room arrangement. I asked for 2x single beds, but they gave us a Queen size bed, even after they tried to change the room for us. We just had to settle for it.
Get your own food before going back to the hotel, because there is no restaurant there.
Find out how you can travel to places in the most economical and convenient ways. I was lazy and was simply spending HK$25 for taxi every time I travel between the hotel and Tsing Yi MTR.
Do visit their website and find out more before booking.
It is acceptable as long as you know what you are getting with the amount that you are paying.
A good alternative to Disneyland Hotel or Disney Hollywood Hotel if your main objective is to visit Hong Kong Disneyland. But for a trip to visit other parts of Hong Kong, do spend more time to search for one with a good location.
You can spend quite some time shopping at Tsing Yi MTR.
Do plan your trip because it is likely that you will be doing your whole day visits and shopping before you head back to the hotel.
United States of America,
December 16, 2008
Very close to the airport, convenient. Comfortable beds, clean rooms.
Decent hotel. Very close to the airport and MTR line. Taking the MTR from the airport and then a quick taxi ride from the MTR is pretty convenient. I have stayed there twice and the rooms were very clean and nice both times. Small rooms but comfortable and convenient. I would definitely recommend the hotel for short stays in Hong Kong.
Hotel Feature Tip:
7-11 is two (hotels) doors down and downstairs.
December 08, 2008
Very Clean, but very small.
This hotel was immaculately clean, and the bathroom was spotless, had lovely toiletries every day, and the staff was very friendly.
We arrived at this hotel, checked in very easily and went to our room. It was very small and very clean. We were given two twin beds which was not a great problem but overall we were very pleased with the hotel. The location is ok! to get to the MTR station you could get a taxi for $25hk each way or do as we did and catch the local mini bus for $2.80 (have small change ready) the mtr was so easy to get around on and we easily got to all the places we need. However there is not much around the hotel, like restaurants so we always ate out anyway, and just used the hotel to crash out in. I would def stay here again and we managed to get around very easily.
The Giant Buddha is a great trip out and only one stop away from Tsing Yi on the mtr. Also catch the local mini bus to and from the hotel to take you to the mtr station as you will save loads of money and it only takes around 10 mins.
October 17, 2008
On a small Island
- restaurant serves nice food for an affordable price
- nice views upon the docks of a harbor
- spacey rooms
The restaurant serves nice food and is located in the building next to the hotel. As the hotel is located near the sea the harbors are also. From a higher floor you can see the thousands of containers in a spectrum of colours. Very nice!
The rooms are alright and big enough to spend some time as a solo traveler or with two people.
Unfortunately, to get to the city centre takes some time. Free shuttle-busses arrive and depart at the hotel.
Unfortunately I am not aware of the surrounding area but from the hotel room one can see the thousands of shipment containers which must be worth some nice pictures...
September 28, 2008
Unveiling the Beauty of Hongkong at Rambler
I think the spot in Hotel Rambler Oasis is the top view from the balcony, which you can see the long pool like a river in India.
I Mr. Gonzales from Manila Philippines definitely endorsed the Rambler Oasis Hotel located at Tsing Yi Road 1, cause it's accessible to all major transportations like the MTR, bus stop and taxi cab. This is my first time to travel abroad. At first I am hesitant to travel but when I met all the happy people of Hong Kong, for sure this is not the last but the beginning of my travel. It is accessible to all major shopping areas like Mongkok and just take a MTR you can get to Central where you can buy all the stuff for affordable prices. Also it's near to Hong Kong Disney Land Resort Line. The hotel is a place where you can relax and enjoy the beauty of Hong Kong it feels like home, I feel the comfort of the place all the people I've met all of them are great even sometimes they cannot relate to us cause some of them can't understand English, they will try to help you in their own little ways..
Again it was a great experience to stay at Rambler Oasis Hotel...
Surely you will enjoy your stay....
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Rambler Oasis Hotel, Hong Kong
- Absolutely good hotel - While you need to stay in Hong Kong in a short while just fo
- Affordable if not concern on location - If you're looking for inexpensive yet hotel quality then it'
- Besutiful Hotel - living room is very comfort, transportation seem not easy to
- Cheap hotel with small room and poor location - Hotel is located far away from subway. Need to take taxi or
- clean n tidy room - we checked out late,but the staffs were very nice.
- close to airport - room was very small but clean. lots of loud mainland tourist
- Enjoyed our stay. - We stayed two nights and it was our first trip into Hong Kon
- Good hotel but no restaurant - We like the room and hospitality of hotel staffs, but locati
- Good Value for Money - the room is small but i guess that normal for hongkong.
- great environment and reasonable price - Too much Chinese who make noisy and problem when using the e
- Hotel to stay passing by - Always between Asian Countries, this is the place to stay, i
- I don't recommend Rambler Oasis Hotel - Guests without culture. Door lock was damaged. Deluxe room i
- lovely hotel - so far so good,room is small and no coffee house at this hot
- Nice and comfort room - the room is small but clean and nice with its cozy design. i
- Nice and friendly staffs - In general a very pleasant stay. But the room could be bigge
- Nice Hotel with good view - The view of the hotel is good. However, some of the faciliti
- Nice hotel, helpful staff, convenient location. - very quiet and private location. quick and smooth check-in
- Nice Hotel... - This is the second times I choose this hotel. Actually every
- nice room with good view - service with privacy and polite reception staff, spacious ro
- nice room - nice room and very good view, not very far the airport but t
- Normal hotel - Room was small. View is good. But main problem is the view a
- Overpriced 1.5 stars hotel. Not 3 stars - Had a connecting flight in HK and looked for a place to stay
- Poor value for money - Absolutely would rather sleep in a cardboard box under a bri
- Price is very good - it's my 3rd time to stay here, the price is pretty good! the
- Rambler Oasis Hotel -
- Rambler Oasis Hotel - Good for budget traveling - clean and comfortable on the cos
- Rambler Oasis Hotel - When I got to the hotel, I let them know that I thought that
- Reasonable hotel - For younger travellers.
- room is clean, large bathroom.quiet surroundings. - the hotel is far away from the city. you need to take a
- Service is too bad - Service is too bad. No smile, the service people looks like
- simple clean hotel - It is close to Airport. about 30min by taxi nad
- Sizeable room with large window.... - tsing yi is a bit far from hong kong / kow loon ,
- Slightly Out, However, Great and Accessible - I had a good stay here. Eventhough I was worried that its ou
- Small but adequate - The room was as small as you could expect but for an overnig
- small, clean - the hotel is small but cheap and clean. the internal facilit
- Very clean and basic but far from tourist spots. - Value for your money but think also in terms of how much you