Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (696)
September 28, 2008
Unveiling the Beauty of Hongkong at Rambler
I think the spot in Hotel Rambler Oasis is the top view from the balcony, which you can see the long pool like a river in India.
I Mr. Gonzales from Manila Philippines definitely endorsed the Rambler Oasis Hotel located at Tsing Yi Road 1, cause it's accessible to all major transportations like the MTR, bus stop and taxi cab. This is my first time to travel abroad. At first I am hesitant to travel but when I met all the happy people of Hong Kong, for sure this is not the last but the beginning of my travel. It is accessible to all major shopping areas like Mongkok and just take a MTR you can get to Central where you can buy all the stuff for affordable prices. Also it's near to Hong Kong Disney Land Resort Line. The hotel is a place where you can relax and enjoy the beauty of Hong Kong it feels like home, I feel the comfort of the place all the people I've met all of them are great even sometimes they cannot relate to us cause some of them can't understand English, they will try to help you in their own little ways..
Again it was a great experience to stay at Rambler Oasis Hotel...
Surely you will enjoy your stay....
September 25, 2008
simple clean hotel
room was quite new but simple.
It is close to Airport. about 30min by taxi nad
airport express. if you want to go town you can take taxi costs approx.$20 hkd or if you want to go cheaper you can take mini bus which costs $3.2hkd. Around the hotel there is convenience store and some shops. At the hotel'l lobby free wireless service is available.
there is a big shopping mall at the tsing yi station which is 10mi bus or taxi ride from the hotel. lots of new shops and restaurant.
September 20, 2008
Clean but small and far
The hotel is clean with good services from staffs. It has free wi-fi at the lobby or an optional wi-fi in your room for a small fee.
We found the front desk staff very friendly and helpful. The check-in was quick with helpful information about the area and travel info to different parts of Hong Kong. The room is small but clean and it comes with all necessary amenities. The only convenient way to the closest MTR station (Tsing Yi) is by taxi, which costs around HK$ 20-25. You will almost always find a taxi waiting for you or dropping a passenger in front of the hotel. You can bring your laptop to the lobby area for free wireless Internet 24 hrs a day. Or request a room with Internet access for a small fee. Quite convenient to get connected with family, friends, or for business purposes.
United States of America,
September 19, 2008
Great value in Hong Kong!
nice clean room with view of harbor...super cheap also!nice amenities in bathroom, close to train station($2.00 us cab ride).
unbelievable value for Hong Kong! for the money you would think it's run down/dirty or something...new and very clean with nice pool with restaurants/shopping on property. 5 minute ride to train station at
Tsing Yi. my room had great view of harbor.
remember you can check in for flight out at train station...but not at tsing yi (closest to hotel)..believe only at central and kowloon stations.
September 17, 2008
Location to MTR, view of shipping yards, English-speaking staff, courteous staff.
I am very pleased overall with my stay. The small imperfections do not threaten the courtesy, and friendliness of the staff. I would stay at your hotel again, but I would like to have no pool charge. It would also be beneficial, in my opinion, to have a restaurant available.
Families with young children
United States of America,
August 24, 2008
Good Value A Decent Hotel
The price is wonderful for Hong Kong and the hotel is located near the airport and Hong Kong Disneyland. The staff was also very friendly and the room clean. Of course it is located near a container port and away from the main city, but this shouldn't be too much of a problem. This is probably the most convenient place to stay for HK Disneyland and the airport for a good price. Overall I would recommend it and the travel times of 15min to HK Island and around 25 minutes to Kowloon aren't too bad. Enjoy!
There is a Cafe de Coral and Supermarket located in the basement of the facility. Also there is a large shopping mall connected to the MTR facility with a lot of eating options!
July 15, 2008
Right Choice for Selecting Rambler Oasis Hotel
Although the hotel location is relatively remote, I believe it is hard to find a hotel that will provide sea view with such a low accommodation fee in Hong Kong.
July 10, 2008
It is better to have broadband Internet access in the Superior room also.
July 09, 2008
So much better than I thought
This hotel is situated on Tsing Yi - close to the airport and Kowloon (both costing about £6 each way in a taxi) but a bit further to Hong Kong Island itself. Hotel offers trips to places like Macau but we were so busy visiting Lantau Island (Po Lin Buddha), Victoria Peak (Hong Kong) and the crazy markets in Kowloon. Be prepared for high temperatures and storms (the rain can be very heavy although it never stopped me from shopping!). The Mexan Restaurant in the hotel complex offers a very good buffet for lunch and evening meal and is actually very cheap. A little known thing is the fact that there is a mini shopping centre under the complex that has a fully stocked 7-11 store, household goods/gift store as well as a couple of tea shops/cafes.
Speak to concierge about markets he would recommend - obviously there is the Ladies and Night Market but there are so many more offering incredible bargains - remember to haggle hard and keep yourself safe.
July 07, 2008
Staying here was comfortable but I would not recommend it to people visiting Hong Kong for a short amount of time as traveling time to anywhere takes quite long.
Buy some food before checking in as the hotel has no restaurant or in-room dining services.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Rambler Oasis Hotel, Hong Kong
- A pretty well hotel - because of sat test i book a room there, it is the amazing t
- Basic but comfortable - Good value for money. Room was clean, basic and could do wit
- clean hotel with bad elevator - can take mini bus to tsing yi station or kwai fong station w
- Clean, spacious & comfortable hotel - The hotel is conveniently located between airport, Disneylan
- Convenient Place - the place itself is convenient and near airport. especially
- dirty bed and small room, but service is ok - don't feel bad,i would like they offer me a clean blankets a
- far away from tsing yi station, - late check in -3:00 pm as the room is not available
- Good choice for near the airport - print out directions for taxi drivers. they have no idea!
- Good value in Hong kong - Overall an excellent value hotel for Hong Kong if purchased
- Good view of the to lo hsrbour - Deluxe room is very spacious and good view. I like the scene
- great room but service sucks.. - We had a nice room on the highest floor, everything is fine
- great rooms bad location - Staff were friendly in general accomodation was lovely not w
- It is near to the airport. -
- It's good at this price level - Well, it's difficual to find the entry for my friend and it'
- location is quite faraway from the mainland - location is not good, pretty much faraway from the city area
- Lovely hotel, quite, clean, - everthing is good, i love it, i will come back again..
- Lovely room and nice view - First time we came to the hotel was very happy. We saw recep
- Nice and friendly staffs - in general a very pleasant stay. but the room could be bigge
- Nice hotel with cheap pirce - The staffs of the hotel are friednly, polit and willing to h
- Nice room but not great location - room is cold but cozy. staff friendly and helpful. i saw one
- nice - very nice hotel. I had great experiences with your hotel. Th
- Normal - a typical hong kong hotel with small room. an average hotel.
- not a good hotel at all, only have a cheap price - Many people come from mainland would stay in this hotel, ve
- Not satisfied, but will do~ - Oasis has a big room that comes with a more complete items i
- Pleasant sleep out during weekend - We enjoyed a relax weekend in a plesant hotel room with nice
- pretty good - We were quite saticefied with this hotel.
- Rambler Hotel - Good hotel for price. Located in New Territories which is fa
- Rambler Oasis Hotel, -
- Recommended Hotel for all travellers - I will recommend this hotel to all travellers even this hote
- Small room but fine - beautyful views, considerable service, convenience transport
- Small, Clean & Tidy - Guests can be quite loud in the mornings.
- the wise choice -
- Tiny room with a view of the harbor! - Traveling arnd was easy via minibus, mtr and cab. Relatively
- Unveiling the Beauty of Hongkong at Rambler - I Mr. Gonzales from Manila Philippines definitely endorsed t
- Value for money in HK - good if you'll go to airport early next morniing as it's nea
- View is quite nice but a bit small - The room is not very clean, and the size is a bit small.