Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (693)
May 06, 2012
because of sat test i book a room there, it is the amazing time for me to enjoy my life!
the Tsing Yi City is your best choice!
May 03, 2012
While you need to stay in Hong Kong in a short while just for morning flight or business purpose, that's a good choose staying here. Comfortable room with pick up service to Hong Kong Internation Airport, the price lower than airport hotel, just several minutes Van transfer.
May 02, 2012
Nice view from the room
view from the room is excellent.
It took me a while for the hotel reception to find my booking as i made my booking on the same day of my arrival. However, eventually it was found and i got upgraded to a better room with very nice view as the room is in 29th floor. Room is small as usual, but it's typical Hong Kong style to have a small room i guess. Very close to the airport, if doesn't want to spend a lot of money staying in the hotel next to the airport, this one could be a good choice as it takes around 20 minutes from the airport to the hotel (by airport express + taxi). If i have early flight again next time, for sure i would stay in this hotel again!
April 09, 2012
Nice hotel with good view
High ceiling height, giving spacious feeling
The experience of living in this hotel is great. Fortunately I was upgraded to a deluxe room with more facilities like bathub. The view was great that facing with container port, but you can see the victoria harbour at the same time. The room is clean and tidy. Unlike others' comments, my floor wasn't too noisy at all. Overall it is a great experience.
There are some great restaurants at Mayfair Garden. Fair price with fine quality!
March 14, 2012
Good hotel for business trip
Great location for value money.Near to airport. Free shuttle bus to the mtr
easy to take MRT
March 11, 2012
free use of their gym, sauna, pool
we stayed in this hotel coz it is accessible to most famous spots. outside the hotel is the mini bus terminal (#88f) going to Tsing Yi MTR station (fare hkd3.20) w/c is about 10mins. ride. taxi fare is about hkd25-27. next station to Tsing Yi is a lane going to Disneyland resort. 2nd station from Tsing Yi is the place where you can go to Ngong Peak. Next station to Tsing Yi (going to Hongkong) is Lai King where the connecting lane is the train going to Admiralty where you ride on the bus going to the ocean park. on the same train, you can go to mongkok-night market(outside the station). it is also very near to the airport. from the airport you can ride on the airport express going to tsing yi. from the hotel going to the airport the taxi fare is about hkd190-220 only 20-25mins. beside the hotel is the Rambler plaza where restaurants, shopping stores,watsons,7-11 & grocery store are located. with regard to the room(superior) kindah small but still ok.the room is very clean & the restroom is clean also & made of glass.for 3nights, we paid almost php12,900.00 not bad at all. (wifi is w/ charge)
i suggest you buy travel express card(only for tourist)w/ free ride to airport express & unlimited rides to MTR.you really can save on your transpo expense.it has also a refund of hkd50.00 when it expires.
March 09, 2012
the room is small and messy,smelly.housekeeping issue, need improvement.
not more detail shop and restaurants.
March 04, 2012
It was very convenient for us to stay in this hotel as it's not far from the airport. We had about 7 hours between the flights and it was too much for waiting at the airport, but at the same time, was not long enough for going downtown and having a look around. So, we chose this hotel and had no regrets. It is just 5 minutes away by taxi from Tsing Yi mtr station. We had enough time to rest, to have a nice dinner at the shopping mall and were able to get to the airport in time. The room itself was quite nice, even though it was small and with basic facilities only. Anyway, this hotel served our purpose very well.
February 27, 2012
the stay was relaxing and staff helpful. taxis are always waiting right outside the front of the hotel and there's also a bus link to the airport just up the road if you don't have too much luggage. fast food outlets and convenience stores
(also a small supermarket) on the ground level of the hotel.
the hotel is away from the busy city central areas so less pollution. one thing we were looking forward to was to experience their big swimming pool but however were told that it's under maintenance and it's only in operation during
summer months so wasn't quite sure about this matter.
Good selection of shops with friendly service at Ching Yi shopping centre.
February 14, 2012
just right with the basic necessities
The hotel is just fine, quite near the airport and disneyland but nothing else.
Try to book hotel accommodation on places near Sham Shui Tsui where most of tourist spots and shopping centers are.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Rambler Oasis Hotel, Hong Kong
- A pretty well hotel - because of sat test i book a room there, it is the amazing t
- Basic but comfortable - Good value for money. Room was clean, basic and could do wit
- clean hotel with bad elevator - can take mini bus to tsing yi station or kwai fong station w
- Clean, spacious & comfortable hotel - The hotel is conveniently located between airport, Disneylan
- Convenient Place - the place itself is convenient and near airport. especially
- dirty bed and small room, but service is ok - don't feel bad,i would like they offer me a clean blankets a
- far away from tsing yi station, - late check in -3:00 pm as the room is not available
- Good choice for near the airport - print out directions for taxi drivers. they have no idea!
- Good value in Hong kong - Overall an excellent value hotel for Hong Kong if purchased
- Good view of the to lo hsrbour - Deluxe room is very spacious and good view. I like the scene
- great room but service sucks.. - We had a nice room on the highest floor, everything is fine
- great rooms bad location - Staff were friendly in general accomodation was lovely not w
- It is near to the airport. -
- It's good at this price level - Well, it's difficual to find the entry for my friend and it'
- location is quite faraway from the mainland - location is not good, pretty much faraway from the city area
- Lovely hotel, quite, clean, - everthing is good, i love it, i will come back again..
- Lovely room and nice view - First time we came to the hotel was very happy. We saw recep
- Nice and friendly staffs - in general a very pleasant stay. but the room could be bigge
- Nice hotel with cheap pirce - The staffs of the hotel are friednly, polit and willing to h
- Nice room but not great location - room is cold but cozy. staff friendly and helpful. i saw one
- nice - very nice hotel. I had great experiences with your hotel. Th
- Normal - a typical hong kong hotel with small room. an average hotel.
- not a good hotel at all, only have a cheap price - Many people come from mainland would stay in this hotel, ve
- Not satisfied, but will do~ - Oasis has a big room that comes with a more complete items i
- Pleasant sleep out during weekend - We enjoyed a relax weekend in a plesant hotel room with nice
- pretty good - We were quite saticefied with this hotel.
- Rambler Hotel - Good hotel for price. Located in New Territories which is fa
- Rambler Oasis Hotel, -
- Recommended Hotel for all travellers - I will recommend this hotel to all travellers even this hote
- Small room but fine - beautyful views, considerable service, convenience transport
- Small, Clean & Tidy - Guests can be quite loud in the mornings.
- the wise choice -
- Tiny room with a view of the harbor! - Traveling arnd was easy via minibus, mtr and cab. Relatively
- Unveiling the Beauty of Hongkong at Rambler - I Mr. Gonzales from Manila Philippines definitely endorsed t
- Value for money in HK - good if you'll go to airport early next morniing as it's nea
- View is quite nice but a bit small - The room is not very clean, and the size is a bit small.