Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (1973)
Families with older children
September 13, 2011
Excellent choice in Hong Kong
Great location, great value, friendly staff
You don't expect overly sized rooms in a city like Hong Kong (space here is at a super premium) but in this hotel you get very nice & comfortable rooms & bathrooms. Its very new and excellently kept. Clubbed with its great location, you have a winner. The breakfast is continental, no eggs but that was fine. There are several food options all over. The hotel team was excellent too, always warm & friendly. Overall, highly recommended.
Hotel Feature Tip:
Huge advantage to have a mini supermarket, a 24-hr McD and restaurants right at the hotel doorstep.
September 12, 2011
efficient design, easy access to Wanchai famous food places, bars, transport
we came expecting typical 3 star cheap accomodation, and the fact that hotel front was very inconspicuous sort of confirmed our feeling.
the staff english standard was not the best and made them appear to be unfriendly, however a little smile and persistence soon changed their attitude.
the room was small, but more than adequate for two, we had a street side view, and the bathroom and decor was very modern and pleasant.
forget the breakfast, it's continental. you would be better to try many of the good quality restaurants nearby for yum cha, cheap and delicious along hennessy road
easy transport by bus, MTR train, tram (outside front door)
Families with older children
September 12, 2011
Poor service, Wifi not working, Lift broken...
I book this hotel for my sis & mom.. this is their review
Regal iClub Hotel - Hong Kong Island
Before our trip, we have notified our arrival time and requested for a early check-in with the hotel. The hotel has agreed to accommodate our request. However, when we were there, they have not even made an effort to check on the room available upon our arrival and just told us the check in time is 2pm.
Furthermore, the wi-fi is not working at all!! It was one of the criteria chosen this hotel because of wi-fi. But the wi-fi doesn't work!!!
Worst, when we back to hotel after a long day visiting, around 11pm, there were 5 fire engine, 1 ambulance surrounding this hotel and the alarm was sounded for quite a long time (~15min). We were outside but just couldn't check in and rest!! People claimed that the hotel's lift was broke down and there were travelers in the lift!
Not worth for money, and will not visit again.
Please give rate- 1 only
September 11, 2011
full-featured & modern but budget amenities
Good location, and modern and good price
The rooms are tiny, barely large enough for me and my luggage. The bathroom is more like a cubicle, and while it was nicely designed, the shower cubicle did not drain well. The breakfast room was a joke, poor selection of food and not enough room to accomodate all of the guests - it was more like one of the rooms had been converted into a dining area. There was virtually no lobby and no concierge and nowhere for the cab to pull up to offload luggage - but the staff were friendly.
the camera shop at causeway bay was cheaper than the one near the ladies market
September 08, 2011
Good location with spacious room
Good location near Wanchai st. and modern room
Very clean, modernized hotel.
Surrounding area is a little bit old, but it is OK.
The breakfast from the hotel is good.
Just 3 min. walking to Wanchai and 10 min. walking to ferry station.
But you have to shut off the window vertical in the evening.
September 07, 2011
Very convenient location with big space
Big rooms in the heart of Hong Kong island
- Heart of town location
- Close to metro station
- Hundreds of shops and restaurants nearby
- Very big rooms
- Really sunny in the room
- Only two lifts available, making it very difficult to catch anytime
The only problem with me was the lifts (elevators).
The hotel has twenty-something floors and it always takes a long time
to be able to get on either of them.
September 06, 2011
Great clean hotel
clean, great location and good light breakfast
Its very conveniently located, very clean rooms with all the comforts and great value for money.
times square is just 10min walk away. good restaurants and shopping
United States of America,
September 05, 2011
This hotel was in a great location on hong kong island only one block from mrt and easy access to everything the hotel was up to date very modern small breakfast and check in was interesting no room to even move in lobby but rooms made up for it I would definitley stay here again the price was as good as it gets in shanghai
Big budda was the best. Place we toured
September 05, 2011
my room was upgraded to ibusiness free of charge. it was a pleasant surprise the room was very big by hk's standards, very clean and there was even a microwave oven in the room. bathroom was also very spacious. situated in wanchai, it is quite accessible but the area is quite quiet at night unlike mongkok. will surely be back hopefully can get another free upgrade otherwise the i business room is way out of my budget
Families with young children
September 04, 2011
Reception is friendly, good facility
Room service is quiet poor, in second day we don't have a bath towel. from the 2.pm we already said that your miss to put bath towel. and reception said will told to room service. until 10 Pm when we come back still not coming.
we call again They said out of stock of Bath towel.
After a big complain the Room service send it.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Regal iClub Hotel, Hong Kong
- A brand new hotel located at the excellent place i - 5 mins walk from the Wan Chai MTR station, can be assessed b
- Afforable boutique hotel - I stayed a night at Regal iClub. its affordable for Hong Kon
- Basic Hotel - The room was fine...not big but okay for Hong Kong.
- Birthday stay - My husband and I arrived before check in time and the staff
- Boutique Hotel so be prepared! - Couldn't really tell from the photos this was a boutique hot
- Brand new and great location - clean and chic brand new hotel. wanchai is a very good locat
- Classy Hotel - If you looking for a very nice hotel in a convienent locatio
- classy rooms - good,unforgettable experience, good,unforgettable experience
- clean hotel, modern design, good location - overall one of the good hotel, but sadly they serve only dri
- Clean, sleek and convenient - rooms are small as many have mentioned, but did not really b
- Convenient location and good size room - stay at the regal iclub was good because of the convenient l
- Decent Hotel - No real doors for bathroom. Breakfast is almost non-existent
- Excellent choice in Hong Kong - You don't expect overly sized rooms in a city like Hong Kong
- Excellent hotel experience - Had the standard double room but they upgraded to the larger
- Excellent location - Located on hk island side with very good value comparing to
- Excellent rooms, Central Location” - basic lobby, no services, but that is what i expected from t
- Excellent value for money. - reception area is small and cluttered and can get quite diso
- Fantastic hotel! - This hotel was fantastic- we were traveling as two couples a
- Good location decent place - I stayed at this hotel for one night. It was fine. Nothing
- Good location for Hong Kong Stadium, and HK Centra - Convenient location for HK Stadium, Wanchai, Causeway Bay an
- good location with reasonable price - The hotel is quite new and convenience. Near MTR station and
- good location, clean but no heat. - good location, nice, clean,
no heating, nobody answer the s
- Good location, modern and nice - small and crowded lobby at noon for check out so leave earli
- good location - No comment. the room that we suppose to check in is leaking
- good location - Regal iclub Hotel is located in a very good location; it is
- Good location - Stayed there for two days and on the whole, the staff are fr
- good location - the lobby were small, i ask for newspaper from the hotel but
- good location - the location of the hotel is good but the entrance is diffic
- Good Room but no good Service from the Hotel - Not my Type of Hotel. Only good for easy Travelers. Breakfas
- Good room but tiny hotel lobby - Overall speaking this is a pretty good hotel. But the hotel
- Good service and reasonable price - good price and not bad service.
location is not good, beara
- good service but rather small rooms - Our stay was for five days and we had good reception from da
- Good Service - I still enjoy their good quality service.
- Good size clean room in good location. - My room was quite spacious, with lots of natural light. It w
- Good value for money central hotel - after a few disappointments with cleanliness in the room, th
- Good value for one night stay in Hing Kong - Got this on a special at agoda.com, was upggraded to a Delux
- Great boutique hotel, nice rooms, free wifi. - I stay here on a regular basis, always efficient staff and n
- Great HK Hotel - This is a great business hotel and is close to MTR as well a
- Great hotel nice location and new decoration - Great nice convennience and clean
easy access to subway fo
- Great hotel with convenient location - Able to check in by 12.30pm
Need to improve breakfast with
- Great Hotel with Friendly Helpful Staff - The hotel is located near Wan Chai MTR and near a great HK c
- Great Hotel with friendly staffs - the hotel is ideally located at wan chai. it is about 2-3min
- great hotel, large room -
- great hotel - found the stay very comfortable with easy access to the metr
- great location and very clean hotel! - this is a new hotel, this is why its clean and net! I always
- Great Location and very modern Hotel - The Hotl is located in Wan.Chai near the MTR and in the near
- Great location but narrow lobby - the lobby is smal and cramp with the reception desk / checki
- Great location but small rooms - Could do with more variety of food choices. Nevertheless it
- Great location but small rooms - Great hotel which is near MTR stations. Good and cheap local
- Great location but small rooms - hotel was in great location. nice personel, good service. on
- Great Location but small rooms - the hotel felt a bit cramped as the room was small and servi
- Great Location but very poor rooms - actually, when i saw the rooms photos on internet, i decided
- Great location in HK for solo traveller. - I checked into this hotel, but was told that the room I rese
- Great Location in the heart of the district - Fantastic position for the fair travellers, also suitable fo
- Great Location with Great Staff - We stayed for 3 nights and booked 2 rooms but as we are trav
- great location, fantastic light and glass rooms - even with the redevelopment of amenities in the hotel the st
- Great location, good value for money -
- Great location, good-sized room - Second time at this hotel. Right smack in the middle between
- great location, great hotel, great value - was a break from the usual hotrels i stay at as they were al
- great location, great hotel - regal iclub hotel is very new. the decoration of the room is
- Great location, neat, but not much a breakfast - i got upgrade to ibussiness room, the room is spacious for a
- Great Location. - Room was generally clean and tidy, but the bins had not been
- great location - it is located close to the train station, shops and restaura
- Great Location - Located at Wanchai, very good for night live and shopping as
- great location - the hotel is ver well located, in wan chai district. very cl
- Great place for the budget conscious, yet discrimi - First of all, Regal iClub hotel is definitely a traveller's
- Great place to stay in wanchai area - The location is very good in Wanchai area, within walking di
- Great Place to stay - we stayed there for 5 days, u were greeted with very accomod
- Great Rooms and WiFi - this is one of the biggest rooms i've stayed in on my travel
- Great - Hotel lacks a lobby, but the room is quite modern and spacio
- Greta Location - Not as spacious, but can't beat the location and walking dis
- Hidden Gem - this has to be one of the best values in hong kong. i've liv
- I Regal Wanchai - Very clean, trendy comfortable rooms, very good value but th
- iRegal Hotel stay for 3 nights - I arrived on airport express from the airport, then there is
- Lovely boutique hotel - Great hotel location, MTR isn't a far walk (treat it like yo
- Lovely hotel and service with a smile" - Good hotel, great location close to Causeway Bay and Whancai
- Lovely Hotel with Spacious Room - enjoyed my stay in this hotel very much. location wise was s
- Lovely hotel - Good experience, friendly staff, close to Sogo, Times Squar
- Lovely, very modern - Very enjoyable, very central, modern and clean, close to goo
- Modern and clean hotel - the rooms have a very modern design. it feels fresh, but not
- Modern Hotel In Hong Kong - this is a modern hotel with good service at a reasonable pri
- Modern hotel with good price - Convenience location with all the nearby restaurant n subwa
- My New Favorite Hotel in Hong Kong! - Great hotel all around, in the heart of Wan chai, a short wa
- Neat hotel with everything you need - Was there for 2 days with my son and enjoyed the hotel very
- Newly renovated w services below expectation - The rooms are typically small, however smartly used spaced m
- nice and comfortable room with great location - the best location, room is clean and comfortable. the space
- nice but not quiet - nice place, room a little too small but clean enough. Good l
- Nice little hotel - the hotel location is near to MTR, about 5mins walk. Front d
- Nice new clean hotel with friendly staff - staying with a business partner, we had a great stay, the pl
- Nice new hotel at location - my first stay at this hotel. it is fairly new and so the dec
- Nice room and great location - Very close to the train station and very nice restaurants cl
- nice service n nice facilities - i went there wif my husband, it was tuesday , we offer a kin
- Niche Business Hotel - close to bus station at harbour to take bus to hk/shenzhen c
- Not perfect location - the rooms were small, it is not a 4 start hotel. there is no
- Overall ok overpriced and Disappointing breakfast - The location is good and staff helpful. However the room loo
- Place is not bad.. - Hotel is located 5-10 minutes walk from Wan Chai MTR. Exit A
- Poor hotel with no facilities - This is the kind of hotel you stay at if you are are only lo
- Prisvärd hotel med bra läge - Vi var 2 nätter på hotellet. Det var inga problem att checka
- professional and smart, recommended - hotel was actually booked via agoda an hour or so before the
- Regal iClub Hotel in Wanchai - staff were not friendly. no smile ,no hospitality. They did