Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (1982)
February 11, 2013
On the HK island not far from subway
It is nice and clean hotel. Located not far from HK island center. within walking distance from subway. Good for short stay. Rooms are not big as usuall in HK.
February 08, 2013
Great hotel with convenient location
Hotel is very conveniently located! The tram stop is right outside the door! Short walk to ferry and subway too! Also very close to Chinese visa office! Free wifi was awesome! Rooms were compact but fine for my purpose. Very modern amenities. I would just say it could have been a little cleaner. Overall great stay though!
Hotel Feature Tip:
Ask for a room on a high floor. Views are pretty good!
February 08, 2013
full set up, nice and clean in the heart of city
a pretty good boutique hotel, staff are very helpful and friendly. space of the room is not as what i expected but it's very clean, bright and cozy with full set up, for a sigle traveller should be good enough. it is on a prime location of wanchai area in hk island that you will have no problem to go anywhere by public transportation like mtr, only 2 mins away from the hotel, food store, supermarkert and 7-eleven are all around.
take a few mins walk from the hotel to the queen's road east, you will find lots of local stores selling antique, wet market with cheap stuff all around, bar or highend restaurant for night entainment
February 08, 2013
Great location, good value for money
Great location, good value for money, clean room
February 06, 2013
Good location and resonably priced
Near to Wan Chai MTR in walking distance and have 2 supermarkets below that operate till late (11pm+), helpful to get necessity items if required
The staff were pleasant and the room is clean. They do offer breakfast in the morning for the guests but it is pretty basic stuff but good for people alike me on the rush.
February 06, 2013
I love this hotel!
The hotel's location and the room is spacious!
Overall, my experience staying in this hotel is far better than satisfying. The location is great which just takes 10 minutes walk to wan chai subway station. There are many small shops around the corner for your convenience. What I love the most is that there is Hokkaido Dairy Farm Restaurant just next to the hotel which serves great fast food, noodles, toast, breakfast etc. This hotel has spacious room more than enough to accommodate two persons. The only thing I dislike is the glass washroom with curtains on it. The breakfast is the worse. However, location wise, room size, in room amenities are not a problem at all.
Try the Hokkaido dairy farm restaurant beside the hotel.
February 06, 2013
trendy hotel and big rooms
great location wise! Clean!!
This hotel is really cool! Its location wise, all rooms are big compare to most Hong Kong hotels. The staffs are really nice too!
United States of America,
February 05, 2013
Clean and well located hotel
the regal iclub is really a nice hotel. the room i had was on the 18th floor and had a nice view of the city. the room it's self was one of the most well-laid out rooms i've stayed. everything is decorated white with many mirrors. the bathroom only has a shower, so if you want a bathtub make sure to inquire with the hotel. there is a small, unstocked small fridge and flat screen tv mounted on the wall. also in the room is a ipod/iphone4 friendly alarm clock so you can enjoy music or forget a charger.
the hotel lobby is 24 hrs and has a coffee machine, and the 5th floor has a small gym for workouts.
approximately 8 minutes from the hotel is the closest mtr station, but this area was ok to take taxis around if you wanted to head under the bay to the kowloon side. the kowloon side has avenue of the stars. not much traffic congestion so you can use your octopus card for the mtr (the subway) and at 7-11 and other business. you can also use this card to pay the entrance fee at peak tower.
The closest nightlife to the hotel is Lockhart Road, approximately 8-10 minutes walk from the hotel. Along this road is a stretch of 10 or so girl bars, with Filipina and a small amount of Thai girls. These bars are very expensive, with them advertising 20-25 HK dollar beers but inside they will try to charge you double. Lady drinks are a minimum of 120 HK dollars. It is similar to Burgos street in Manila if you have been there. Also in that area are 4-5 small nightclubs and a few additional bars to have a drink and relax. Recommendation is to stay out of the bars with girls trying to drag you inside and go into one of the more low-key places.
February 04, 2013
Great Experience with Great Staff!
Professional Staff; great customer care; have appropriate breakfast bar included in cost + airport transfer!
Great location; i have stayed here a number of times and have not been disappointed, but you need to book early or the prices will be through the roof! huge recommendation!
February 03, 2013
good location but room is a bit small
not so far from mtr and tram
the room is quite small (iselect type) but clean and comfortable. this hotel is located in wanchai area where close to mtr and tram. i can go to causeway bay by walk. three or four vegetarian restaurants are located around the hotel. like it!
Close to shopping area
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Regal iClub Hotel, Hong Kong
- A definite find amongst the many hotels on offer - Would definitely stay there again without rehesitation, the
- Almost brand new hotel - Very pleasant despite the common area cleaning & refurbishme
- big room but soundproof not good - good location near mtr station. good breakfast cafe at the e
- Big Rooms at a Good Price - This hotel has bigger rooms than most with the same budget.
- Chic and convenient - easy to find the location after you come out of the metro st
- Clean and comfortable hotel - Very clean hotel with a pretty convenient location. Nice st
- Clean hotel with Good Service - Warm and friendly staff greets you when you step into the un
- Clean room with a good location - location is great, within 5mins to mtr by walk, and very nea
- Clean, Functional rooms with Great Location! - Forget about their pathetic breakfast... go downstairs Hokki
- Consistent hotel friendly service - always a good stay here, and was provided an upgrade upon ar
- Convenience location - The location is really good. Next to the hotel has a restaur
- Convenient and comfortable - New hotel in a great location sitting close to Central busin
- Convenient location and comfortable rooms - Located at the heart of Wan Chai with tram transport right a
- convenient location -
- Convenient location - Hotel staff were friendly and efficient, giving me a free up
- Convenient - Clean, modern, great location, free coffee anytime, decent b
- convenient - convenient in transportation, near to dining area and close
- Everything are averages. - just a luxury budget hotel in town. everything is average. q
- excellent hotel, would definitely stay here again - stayed here for 2 nights back in may 2012.
very good value
- Excellent location, clean and simple - the location for this hotel is teriffic, close to everything
- Excellent -
- Excellent - wan chai , great place, modern, free wifi. close to CBD.
- Fair Enough - I'm a business traveler from Bali, I've been using Agoda for
- Friendly staff and great modern rooms - Nice rooms, but the toilet doors are made of glass, making
- Good great and wonderful - Really satisfying easy approaches and good location
- Good hotel in the right place - Everything is good, except for the free breakfast.
- Good Hotel - I stayed at the iRegal for 4 nights overall and I had a plea
- Good location & Big Space in the Room - I stayed the room over the weekend, overall the room did sur
- Good Location & Clean - the room rate was good, very conveniently located, quick acc
- Good Location with Clean Rooms - located in a very convenient location with lots of food shop
- Good location, but small rooms - Hotel looked nice from the photos, and when i got inside the
- Good location, clean, spacious room, poor staff - got a good price at the last minute on this hotel. if i had
- Good Location, Nice Room Layout, Hit or miss staff - i was generally pleased with my stay at regal iclub. i booke
- good location. near mtr - the hotel is a nice, clean and very spacious. i like the fac
- Good location - A pleasant surpise upon check-in when our room was upgraded!
- Good location - It is nice and clean hotel. Located not far from HK island c
- Good Location - the hotel could work on the breakfast menu more. there was n
- good location - the location is good, very convenient, many restaurants near
- Good location - This has become my preferred hotel in HK. Its good value and
- Good location - very nice hotel near mtr. small room but mostly evvery hotel
- Good Place, modern style - tram, metro, bus, tax, easy to go around. small and crowded
- Good value and location - Good location and oftn the only hotel available in hk during
- Good Value Hotel in WanChai - Best in class. No swimming pool, no fancy restaurants, but a
- great hotel & big room -
- Great hotel and Location - I travel to HK Several times a month this is a clean modren
- Great hotel in convenient location - enjoyed our one night stay very much. the room was clean and
- Great hotel in Wanchai - The hotel is convenient for moving around in Wanchai and Cau
- great hotel with good service and great location - i was stayed there on a business trip. it is a very good hot
- Great Hotel - The hotel is located near to the nightlife center of Hong Ko
- Great location and beautiful rooms - Stayed here during Cosmoprof Asia 2010. Taxis wait out fron
- Great Location and Clean Room - the hotel room was clean but the toilet/shower room is not m
- Great Location and Comfortable Rooms - We had a great time at this hotel! It was cheap and centrall
- Great location and rate - very close with MTX also a lot of place to eat. Hotel is ver
- Great location and room is small but very decent - For the price I paid to stay two blocks away from the Mtr in
- Great location but small rooms - great hotel but small rooms, good service but the breakfast
- Great location but small rooms - Small room, but fully equipped.
Breakfast has much to be
- great location but small rooms - The hotel is located in wanzai, very convenient place, not f
- Great Location but the room is a bit small - Decided to stay here as my customer is at Cyberport. The tra
- Great location in middle of the bar district - Beds are a little hard and the pillows are lacking in qualit
- great location near mtr but small rooms - we booked this place over chinese new years and it was quite
- Great location with a very modern hotel interior. - Arrived at 11pm, but had no issues getting checked in on the
- Great location, great modern clean rooms - Fantastic location, close to wan chai mtr station. we got a
- Great location, great staff - The hotel is very convenient. It is just 5 minutes walk from
- Great location, nice room - excellent service and nice accomodations. the area around th
- Great location... Small room - Greeted by very friendly staff. We booked a standard room an
- great location - hotel is well situated in wanchai with very nice rooms....fo
- great location - i stayed here for three nights and it is located close to th
- Great location - The hotel is great, with excellent location, juz few mins wa
- Great Location - This hotel is really good for the price. You get a central l
- great location - very good stay as usual and great team there thanks
- Great rooms - This hotel was in a great location on hong kong island only
- highly recommended suites - we had a wonderful stay in regal iclub hotel. when we arrive
- It is a Smoke Free hotel - Excellent Location to Conventional Centre. Easy access to va
- It's convenient and comfortable, room is shining -
- Large and comfort hotel - although the g/f lobby is small, the hotel is new and tidy.
- Little iPod in Wan Chai - The creators of this hotel really put some thought to it, an
- Lovely Hotel & Good Location - very near to the mtr station, tram and local food delicacies
- Lovely hotel,great location, room a bit small. - centrally located within easy access to shooping & eating pl
- Lovely Hotel - I have stayed there twice. Very fasionable room design. It i
- Lovely Room - regal i club is located in wanchai, the room was booked with
- NBice hotel but small rooms - Nice modern hotel but very small rooms. Good location.
- New hotel clean spacious and bright rooms - I stayed for 2 nights the hotel was new and clean. My room w
- New hotel, pleasant stay - I found this to be a clean, pleasant little boutique hotel w
- Nice boutique hotel in Wanchai - modern, boutique hotel located right in the middle of Wancha
- Nice design room at afordable price. - I stayed three nights at the Regal iClub and had a good time
- Nice hotel and big room - It was a pleasant stay and i could say this hotel has one of
- Nice hotel in Wanchai - I booked 2 nights at one of the bigger rooms, since I read o
- Nice hotel in Wanchai - i was upgraded to a deluxe room, so guess i was lucky... goo
- Nice hotel with a convinient central location - good hotel for a reliable price. the location for business o
- Nice hotel with a few flaws - as we attended vinexpo at the center of exhibition, the loca
- Nice hotel, good value and location - Nice hotel, good value and location. Chose the smallest roo
- Nice Hotel - We checked in for one night at iregal only to be told that a
- Nice Location - Great Location, Pricing is Reasonable, The bedroom is nicely
- NIce modern hotel with good location - Convenient location with lots of restaurant around.....close
- Nice modern hotel - Hotel was very conveniently located to Wanchai nightlife, on
- nice stay but the room was a bit small - I think the hotel has very high cp value. Although the room
- Nice with free upgrade - Very nice room, very clean with kitchenette. Better than exp
- nice, clean & convenient - it is a good hotel in terms of location, cleanliness, servic
- Normal Hotel -
- Not recommendated - Noise isolation is bad, breakfast is sub-level .. only accep