Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (1965)
Families with young children
April 06, 2011
Nice modern hotel in the middle of everything
location, location, location and also modern and clean
the iclub regal hotel is in the middle of everything. it's in one of the busy districts (but the room was relatively quiet) and just next to a tramway stop a mtr station and 10 min walk from the ferry to kowloon. the rooms are small, but nicely decorated and clean. the bathroom is quite big. the breakfast is included in the price (croissants, coffee, tea and fruit) and can be eaten in the lounge or take away (bags, lids etc are provided). the staff is helpful and speak very good english.
Families with young children
April 05, 2011
you can always find some good restaurant nearby, it's hk!
April 04, 2011
Nice Hotel with good location
Location - close to subway station
this is a nice hotel with good location which close to wanchi wubway station (about 5-10 minute walk). room is small but compare to the price, it is accpeted.for business travel or tourist, it is a good selection.didnt have breakfst on hotel so no comment.
So many restaurants closed by.
United States of America,
April 04, 2011
Staff friendly and accommodating - rooms modern
very near mtr station; rooms very clean, modern bath fixtures, small frig, microwave
the continental breakfast was just that. decent coffee and good pastry. staff was nice. rooms compact but totally adequate.
April 04, 2011
Nice hotel in Wanchai
Modern rooms, clean, convenient location
I booked 2 nights at one of the bigger rooms, since I read on the website that the smaller, standard rooms was tiny. So the room we had was perfectly sized with a king bed, sizabale bathroom, makeshift table, desk, TV and microwave. It has the feel of a boutique hotel. The hotel is actually in a shared building with an elderly folks home so we often shared the elevator with some elderly folk. Breakfast is not worth waking up for. They offer a measly selection of bread and small cakes. It's better to just walk around the corner and get something a bit more hearty for cheap. The Wanchai MTR is a 5-10 minute walk away so the hotel's location is pretty convenient. That said, taxis are also relatively inexpensive.
There are some pretty decent Thai restaurants in the vicinity of the hotel.
April 02, 2011
Great hotel in excellent location
Liked the area. Room clean and bright with great design features
This is a great hote to stay in if you just want a really good room. above all, great shopping. Tram stop outside if you don't want to walk
Bo Innovations for an expensive but mond-blowing night out
April 01, 2011
Nice Hotel near to the exhibition center
Room very nice, near by to exhibition center, internet
when i am traveling for a short trip i prefer to stay in a boutique hotel, which can offer a good room and reasonable price. the room is very nice and trendy. i had to attend at the exhibition center for a fair and it was a walk distance, so i could avoid to take any transportation. the staff was friendly. i had a complimentary connection to internet, which working at high speed.
March 30, 2011
Nice new hotel at location
The location and the decor is quite modern
my first stay at this hotel. it is fairly new and so the decor and facilities in the room are very decent. i picked the i-club room, it was supposed to be 33m2 but seems smaller perhaps due to the lay-out. the service is typical of a boutique hotel. the front desk service staff are quite friendly but the room service people are not as helpful. till this very day, i am still waiting for the razor kit which i have called for 3 times!!!
March 29, 2011
Compact, modern living in the heart of Wanchai.
Fast Check-in/out, Extremely convenient location
My stay at the Regal iClub was prompted by my business associate's need to get his China visa renewed. This hotel is 500 meters from the Visa Centre, and therefore just a stonethrow further to the HK Trade & Convention Centre. The room that I had was modern and comfortable, with a kitchenette and a folding table built into the wall, so there was a place for us to rest our beer. I utilized the espresso machine in the lounge more than once, but did not seek out the breakfast, as I had read from previous posters that it was nothing special, and McDonalds was across the street. I would probably eat at the "All Day Breakfast" restaurant next to the lobby if it was opened (I think it's called Milk) The price reflects the lack of breakfast, but makes up for it in the value. Good wired and wireless internet - FREE!!! - a rarity in HK to say the least, as is the use of sound proofing for little places like this. I was happy to have a i-pod docking stereo provided in the room which brought some nice background music to our hotel happy hour before heading out to an excellent steakhouse next door called WooLooMooLoo, combine that restaurant's patio with the hotel's modern theme, and you are not quite at 5 stars, but definitely enjoying yourself. I will stay at the Regal iClub again when I head back for a trade show, as their rates were excellent compared with hotels within a 3 block radius. Note that there is an old folks community center on the 2nd floor, so don't be suprised if you are continually overwhelmed by a pack of jabbering old girls each time you come down the elevator.
This hotel is located dead center between the Wanchai computer centre and the 298 computer center. Get your geek on.
March 28, 2011
Good location clean rooms
As we arrived at the Hotel we didn't get the booked iBusiness Room and had to use the much smaller room for one night. The next day they upgrade us to a suite. The suite was ok but as we have booked incl breakfast we where surprised that there is nothing at all to to call breakfast. There was coffee in paper cups and either a croissant or danish on paper dishes. Very poor.
The reception desk is a mess. It seems no one knows what they are doing there. Untrained Stuff.
For a Hotel in the 4 Star category it is disappointing.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Regal iClub Hotel, Hong Kong
- a modern hotel centrally located -
- best place ive stayed in around hong kong - the place was clean and the bathroom had curtains so don't w
- Best spacious hotel in HK - in hk, i can't get a hotel with this big space at this low r
- beyond expectation - One part of the outside of the building is still under renov
- big & clean rooms in a strategic location - hotel is very near wanchai mtr station & very near restaura
- Big specious Room - It was a pleasure staying at the iClub Regal hotel, I was qu
- clean and tidy hotel - the first floor is the elderly center, therefore sometimes h
- Clean Hotel, but rooms where really really small. - over all i would say my experience was just below average. w
- Clean, free wifi, good location - I like it. close to MTR, market, shopping. Staffs were infor
- Comfortable Hotel - not the first time staying in this hotel, still giving me th
- Convenient location, great budget hotel - Breakfast choice could have been better & absence of a bidet
- Decent hotel - Good location, good service, rather small room but worked fo
- Decent sized rooms for Hong Kong - served it's purpose well. don't recommend the breakfast, bet
- Economic choice for business and self-travelers - In general it was a pleasant stay since me and my friend we
- Excellent Place to stay in HK - We got free upgrade to a suite. Near to MTR and the mosque.
- Exellent location, close from every thing~ - Clean n tidy room..
This hotel has exellent location.
- full-featured & modern but budget amenities - The rooms are tiny, barely large enough for me and my luggag
- good chooice to live - good location, close to shopping centers and restaurants;
- Good compact hotel - good compact hotel and good location. clean and safe. good r
- Good experience. nice room. few small issues - only issues - small ones. no electrical outlets anywhere nea
- Good Hotel in convenient location - the hotel is situated in a very strategic location for those
- Good Hotel - Great room design: each room has a microwave, fridge, safe,
- Good location and resonably priced - The staff were pleasant and the room is clean. They do offer
- Good location and transportation - hotel is situated about 10 mins walk to sub-way station. tra
- Good location but room is not clean - Good location, professional & helpful male receptionist so k
- Good Location but small room - Location is good! However, the room is small. Slippers were
- Good location in HK island - The downside is wifi is not available in certain rooms due t
- good location in wanchai - hotel is new the rooms are new and good designed staff is fr
- good location, decent size room for hk - Overall it was good, but there was a musty smell from the ba
- Good Location, nice and simple - hotel was ok as not in it much. nice seperate kitchenette/li
- Good location - The hotel (like everything else in HK) is built on a tiny fo
- good location - the room is clean and tidy, with big windows which make the
- Good location-OK Room - Terrible layout of the room, all corridor and especially the
- Good, clean and fast service -
- Great hotel in a superb location - Couldn't really fault the iClub for what it is. Rooms are a
- Great Hotel with good service - regal iclub is great hotel with sufficient facilities provid
- Great location & spacious room - Great location near to Convention center, easy access to MRT
- Great location and big room - Absolutely value for money. Less than 5min walk to Wan Chai
- Great location but rooms were very small - hotel was in a great location, walking distance to mtr stati
- great location but small room - The hotel is a bit small,but clean and modern facilities,The
- Great location but small rooms and no bell boys - it is a very small room.but the rooms are clean.
The down p
- Great location but small rooms - this hotel doesn't looks like 4 stars at all, it has a super
- Great Location but small rooms - This hotel have a great location, you can reach the MTR Stat
- Great Location in Wanchai - we stayed at regal iclub hotel for the second time and also
- Great location near my office. - The hotel was nice and located near my office, and also clea
- Great location with excellent services - We stay in the hotel for 6 nights and we have the great expe
- Great location with nice and clean room. - Regal iclub is a perfect choice for those who want to enjoy
- Great location, but check the room size first! - the regal iclub hotel is conveniently located a short walk f
- great location, clean and big room, nice design - a new, modern furnished hotel, big room (this is hk, so ...)
- Great location, new nice hotel - it is a good hotel for business trip, good location. the bre
- Great location, nice designed hotel rooms - Many restaurants are around, 5minutes' walk to MTR station,
- Great location, nice rooms! - Few minutes walk from subway station.
- Great Location, nice sizeable room - Very nice service staffs and the iclub room is big as compar
- Great location, rooms small - Enjoyed my stay, staff pleasant . The breakfast could have h
- Great Location, strange room layout - great hotel room, clean and modern. location was great with
- Great location. Very clean hotel with good service - When we check in, they have no room but immediately offer to
- Great Location - Great Hotel and very modern, hotel rooms very clean and very
- Great location - Room was fine. Bright and clean. Very convenient if you are
- Great location - That is great the room was updated to executive room,
- Great Location - The location is great and within walking distance of shoppin
- Great Location - this hotel's rooms are large by hong kong standards and well
- Great place to stay in Hong Kong - Love staying at this hotel... however, not when traveling wi
- Hotel with new furnishings - The hotel is well equipped, everything seems very new and cl
- it was fantastic - Superb, I love staying at this hotel and have in the past
- lovely hotel and convenience - good location and convinience with good serviced and many ki
- Lovely hotel and good service - I have been stayed few days last week,comment about the roo
- Lovely hotel - Don't hesitate to select this hotel for your comfortable sta
- lovely hotel - hotel small but the room amazing comfortable,we love it
- Lovely, friendly hotel - fantastic hotel. clean, bright, very friendly staff and just
- Modern & Clean, but don't expect smiling reception - This is the fourth time we stayed here, room quality is cons
- Modern and clean - i travelled with my daughter and we found the hotel very nic
- Modern Room and pleasant staff - rooms are a little on the small side but the design makes it
- Modern rooms, great appointments, mtr location - Staff friendly and efficient, 24 hour staffing, great locati
- Mordern hotel set in a mix usage building - Hotel is clean and modern but the breakfast area lounge is t
- Nice clean hotel - I like the hotel and the free wifi that are include in the r
- Nice Hotel .. I would recommend - Nice and Clean hotel...The bed are comfortable...Friendly an
- Nice hotel and good location - Everything is nice but if you're a smoker don't stay here. T
- Nice hotel in a good location - My friend and I landed in hong kong around 1am, so we were q
- Nice Hotel, Good location - modern sytle hotel room. about 10 min walk from Wanchai MTR
- nice hotel - General speaking, it is a nice hotel to stay. I would choose
- Nice hotel - Stayed there 3 nights, new room, good size for Hong Kong. Co
- Nice hotel - the hotel is nice but the nearest mtr station is more than 1
- Nice Hotel - very nice hotel. rooms are very small though. in the middle
- Nice location - Location is closet to MRT. Room size is not too small, espec
- Nice modern hotel in the middle of everything - the iclub regal hotel is in the middle of everything. it's i
- nice rooms bad breakfast - The Hotel is only good for Businesspeople that will go for S
- OK Hotel - all the things are ok, with this price
can choose if you ar
- Perfect location for Fair but breakfast is a joke! - Small nice hotel with a ridiculous lobby but a really good l
- Pleasant stay, smart room layout - Arrived, reception very helpful with any questions I had. Ro
- Pleasantly surprised - i arrived at hkia around 5pm and was surprised that my name
- Regal hotel - checking in and checking out of the hotel requires alot of p
- Regal i-club hotel Hong Kong - The location was excellent, approx 5 mins walk to Wanchai MT
- Regal iClub Hotel, - Hotel was very well located, in the heart of HK Island, easy
- Regal iClub Hotel -
- Regal iClub Hotel - the room was just like my own flat, it was not like very lux
- Regal iClub Hotel - This ia a very clean hotel with stylish modern design and is
- Regal I-Club Wan Chai Hong Kong - A nice hotel. Great location in Wan Chai which has loads of
- Room is small - We check in around 12 ish at night, we have lots of luggage,
- Room qualigy - we got free upgrade to a ibusiness room which is already a p
- Rooms are congested not as described - there is no room service available. breakfast is lousy,staff