Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
United States of America,
February 05, 2013
Clean and well located hotel
the regal iclub is really a nice hotel. the room i had was on the 18th floor and had a nice view of the city. the room it's self was one of the most well-laid out rooms i've stayed. everything is decorated white with many mirrors. the bathroom only has a shower, so if you want a bathtub make sure to inquire with the hotel. there is a small, unstocked small fridge and flat screen tv mounted on the wall. also in the room is a ipod/iphone4 friendly alarm clock so you can enjoy music or forget a charger.
the hotel lobby is 24 hrs and has a coffee machine, and the 5th floor has a small gym for workouts.
approximately 8 minutes from the hotel is the closest mtr station, but this area was ok to take taxis around if you wanted to head under the bay to the kowloon side. the kowloon side has avenue of the stars. not much traffic congestion so you can use your octopus card for the mtr (the subway) and at 7-11 and other business. you can also use this card to pay the entrance fee at peak tower.
The closest nightlife to the hotel is Lockhart Road, approximately 8-10 minutes walk from the hotel. Along this road is a stretch of 10 or so girl bars, with Filipina and a small amount of Thai girls. These bars are very expensive, with them advertising 20-25 HK dollar beers but inside they will try to charge you double. Lady drinks are a minimum of 120 HK dollars. It is similar to Burgos street in Manila if you have been there. Also in that area are 4-5 small nightclubs and a few additional bars to have a drink and relax. Recommendation is to stay out of the bars with girls trying to drag you inside and go into one of the more low-key places.
January 20, 2013
this is the second time I stayed at the regal I club hotel, since all the rooms are taken, I got upgraded to the business room, which is a lot more spacious. The basic deco is the same, all white and very modern and chic. Very clean and the location is great, only 15 min walk to causeway bay if you dont want to take the tram or MTR. It is not the cheapest hotel but for the size, it is still relatively reasonable.
January 02, 2013
Good location but room is not clean
Surprisingly the room wasn't as small as what we thought it was
Good location, professional & helpful male receptionist so kind to upgrade our deluxe room to bigger room which fits well for three persons. He also helped to call housekeeping to clean our room when we realized that the housekeeper actually didn't do her/his duty. Room was kinda dirty and used towels remained unchanged. We were unhappy about the housekeeping service hence we made a complaint and we were compensated with free transfer back to airport.
December 18, 2012
A modern hotel with unfriendly electrical sockets
Clean, very modern, accessible
Generally, the hotel is very clean with stylish modern design and is very spacious compared to some hotels in Hong Kong. The is a free breakfast and 24/7 coffee, tea or choco. But breakfast was only limited to bread and spread. No usual breakfast items like ham, fried eggs or hotdogs. Electrical sockets are also very limited. When I asked for adaptors for electrical sockets from the staff, there was no available adaptors. Sadly, you need to conserve your batteries for cameras, cellphones and laptops when you stay there.
Hotel Feature Tip:
Bring your own breakfast if you're not used to bread and spread only and bring your own electrical socket adaptor.
December 09, 2012
i've used this hotel a few times as it is in a great location. on the main road in wan chai so you can easily get a bus or a team. 5 mins walk to the mtr. you are between central and causeway bay so great for shopping and within a very short walk you have bars and restaurants. rooms are ok. clean with everything you needs, including a microwave and fridge. the only negative. they apparently do not have the facility to cancel you credit card deposit on checkout. they do this later. which i don't like and no other hotel has ever had to do, so pay a cash deposit if this bothers you
Next door to the hotel is Wooloomooloo. It's in the 31st floor and has a roof bar, so great views
September 30, 2012
Not really good as the promotion photos
Good location and very clean accommodation
the room is just too small, we have a total of 4 pax, and they upgraded us to stay at 1 residential room (1 living room+ 2 guest rooms), which is no difference with other size of the guest rooms, just a very little bit bigger with a living room, which the size is got from 1 of the guest rooms.... thus, 1 of the guest room is just super small... not comparatively better than have 2 separate guest rooms. however, the room and facility is clean. lastly, i would like to point out that the breakfast is just disappointing... it will be good if you do not put any expectations with this hotel.
September 17, 2012
The location was great, room was good and price was reasonable
Its just across the road to Wan Chai market and a short tram ride to Causeway bay for more shopping. Along the street itself, we could just shop along the many different shops
United States of America,
August 20, 2012
This hotel is very good location from shopping area and others.
August 19, 2012
Over priced and over starred
Staff were a little impatient and rude. The hotel transport was over priced especially on top of the cost of the hotel. We were assured it was a five star hotel but I wouldn't have given the accommodation three. The bathroom was filthy and the ac didn't work. Overall save your money and stay in a cheaper and friendlier. hotel
July 23, 2012
Good sized comfortable rooms at great price!
Kitchenette, modern fittings - ipod dock + speakers!
iRegal is run by 5-star Regal Hotel but for half the price, which makes this a very good deal. Size of room, beddings, towels are 5 star hotel quality for 3 star price. The best thing is the 'quiet'. No noisy travellers who shout in corridors and slam doors. 5 minute walk from exit A3 of Wanchai MTR. Overall a very good stay.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Regal iClub Hotel, Hong Kong
- "Great location but small rooms - this hotel doesn't looks like 4 stars at all, it has a super
- a very nice boutique style hotel, excellent design - very satisfying stay, good service by the reception, smooth
- A very nice stay - i had chosen this hotel as it has free wifi and cable broadb
- Big room compares to other hotels in this area - The breakfast is not included in the package, which cost HK
- Business professional. Very clean and modern - Be prepared for a small room. However, the clean, modern am
- Centalised, Relaxing - great and relaxing. Located near shopping district and great
- central location - Rooms wwere small but ok and clean. Biggest negative was th
- Centrally located at reasonable cost - A centrally located hotel on Victoria, close to the Wanchai
- Clean & Modern - iRegal is a great little hotel, I've stayed here 3 times now
- Clean and comfortable hotel - I have stayed at this hotel before. Good location, near to M
- Clean and Modern rooms - Very good price for such a location
ibusiness rooms are ve
- Clean and nice hotel - its a very nice and clean hotel, very near to mtr.
- Clean and well located hotel - the regal iclub is really a nice hotel. the room i had was
- clean hotel and service with a smile - convenient and accessible to shopping areas,
- clean hotel with great location - the hotel is very well located in the center of wan chai. th
- Clean room and close to train station - i like the hotel, though the business class room is a little
- Close to MTR and rooms are good size - Nice hotel, but lobby very small. The area around the hotel
- comfort - overall satisfies with hotel featuress and cleanliness
- comfortable beds - good location , good service, comfortable bed. Lots of resta
- compact but decent hotel - the room actual size is 11 sq m instead of 16. the staff sug
- Convenient hotel with modern rooms - a new regal hotel in the heart of wanchai, 5min walk to mtr
- Conveniently located - i got a room on 17/f from which i could get a nice view of t
- Cool & stylish - Breakfast is a joke - croissents, some pasteries, orangejus
- Cosy and Wonderful - its the best room among hk island boutique hotel and i have
- Economic choice for business and self-travelers - In general it was a pleasant stay since me and my friend we
- Enjoyable -
- Excellent hotel, quality rooms and staff - I was impressed by the photos of the rooms when I booked, bu
- Fabulous!!! - It's such a fabulous hotel that I have met!
1.staff is nice
- Friendly Staff - Compactly laid out clean modern hotel in a convenient part o
- Funky cool Hong Kong Hotel - As Hong Kong hotels always strive for degree of coolness, th
- Glass Glass Glass - We loved our stay at the Iclub. Had a good 3 night stay. The
- good business hotel - a nice new hotel in wanchai, convenient to whole area includ
- Good Hotel in a perfect Location - Stayed for the third time at this hotel, still ok for the pr
- Good hotel, value 4 money, great staff - free internet, nice clean room, great location and confortab
- Good location and big rooms - very nice and clean hotel. the rooms are quite big, which is
- Good location and clean rooms androoms bath - Very good
- Good location and helpful staff - Very pleasant stay with helpful staff that gave us great tip
- good location and near exhibition - clean room, and nice location easy to go subway
- Good location and upgrade in your birthday - We got there and the friendly staff upgraded us because it w
- Good location and very tidy - Overall, good stay. Good location, super clean rooms and hel
- Good Location but noisy rooms - a nice hotel but very short on amenities, breakfast is very
- Good location but small room - trendy hotel, but the room is super small. it's got a free w
- Good location but small rooms - The hotel is great if one wants to drop their bags during th
- Good location!! Clean room!!! - check in no problem. no porter.
breakfast is pathetic, but
- Good location, clean hotel , no frills - booked iresidence and this was perfect for us. the "apartme
- Good location, decent rooms, with English tv - We stayed two nights. The hotel offers very few facilities e
- Good Location. nice and clean - Good Location, Nice and Clean
Breakfast is not goo
- good overall value - We used to stay at iClub for a couple of nights - and were n
- Good Place - clean room and located in the best place in Wanchai. easy to
- Good position and clean - Basic service and small breakfast room, but the location is
- Good time - The breakfast room must be adjusted for guest comfort improv
- Good value for money - Good promotional rate for our stay. Hotel is new and room i
- great hotel & big room -
- Great hotel & location - Always a great place to stay in Hong Kong.
- Great Hotel & Location - this is my second visist to the Iclube Regal and again was h
- Great hotel and great location - we stay here for three nights and it is located close to the
- Great hotel with modern rooms - I stay here on a regular basis, always efficient staff and n
- great hotel - The lobby is not impressive but the hotel rooms are! The ame
- Great Location & Bright room - They can't get us the double bed as we booked, just a twin
- Great Location and Great Room - room is considered big for the price compared to other hotel
- Great location but small room - This hotel is close to the MTR, and right on the tram line.
- great location but small rooms - the room was extremely small. you walk in and there was the
- Great location close to tram and MTR - PROS: I booked this hotel last minute and just what I needed
- Great location in Wan Chai - the location of the regal iclub is in a great location in wa
- Great location near Train Station/Restaurants/more - I dont like hotels with bath tub and the shower here is rela
- Great location with nice family room - the hotel is near to the mtr station and about 8 mins walk.
- Great location! - In fact, I came about 12 at noon but I could only check-in a
- Great Location, Friendly and Very helpful staff - After many times staying in Hongkong, it was known that the
- Great location, go with the business room - i have stayed at the regal iclub hotel in wanchai many times
- Great location, good facilities - This hotel is very nice, rooms very boutique and nice servic
- Great location, small but clean and modern rooms - Great choice if you will be spending most of your time outsi
- great location - good for family travel, good location in central in honggong
- Great Location - the hotel is in a very convenience location, very close to t
- Great Location - very convenient location - walking distance to Hong Kong con
- Great Room but no good view - The hotel front is not feasible enough and the hotel recepti
- Great room for business traveller - It is a quaint hotel, with not too many rooms, the executive
- Hotel room good for business trip not for holidays - most of all i loved the location, the cleaness, the hotel se
- Hotel with pantry available - Overall the hotel is clean and comfortable with a very good
- I Regal Hotel - the room was so stylish and very nice, i like it so much. th
- iclub, yes please! - The Regal iClub was an excellent value. I really enjoyed my
- Large room at great location - The room is more spacious than expected (Hong Kong standards
- Location wise, Clean&Modern, Helpful Staffs - Just a 5 minutes short walk from MTR Wanchai. We booked 2 ro
- lokasi yang strategis untuk bisnis - kami menginap selama 5 malam, dihotel ini, tempat sangat str
- Lovely hotel and service with a smile - the staff are all very friendly and speak very good english.
- lovely hotel - as it was a business trip, we needed rooms that have 2 singl
- Luxury central hotel - good facilities. central location. big rooms. wifi throughou
- Modern design and very cozzy - I ahould be able to enjoy more but I was sick. So I find th
- Modern Setting - IRegal is placed very close to most of the shopping and elec
- Modern,good service - best choice in wanchai right now, but not a budget place
- Modest Lobby but Good Room - Overall very good stay, location excellent in Wanchai, room
- New and Great Location - Center of Wanchai near shopping, bar district, and quick acc
- New, modern and clean - I was very impressed as I have stayed at renovated hotels th
- nice but small room - the location s ok, juz 5 min walk from the metro station; a
- Nice Hotel with good location - this is a nice hotel with good location which close to wanch
- Nice location really well equiped - i would raccomand to stay in this hotel nice and ecofriendly
- Nice room,good location - located within 5min walk to wan chai mtr.opposite there is a
- nice stay but the room was a bit small - I think the hotel has very high cp value. Although the room
- Not really good as the promotion photos - the room is just too small, we have a total of 4 pax, and th
- Outstanding Hotel - If your looking for a really clean and nice hotel, this is t
- Pleasant hotel with stylish rooms - The hotel is less than 5 minute walk from MTR Wan Chai and c