Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Tsim Sha Tsui
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (894)
United States of America,
April 29, 2012
This was a great hotel! Centrally located easy to get to all the shopping and other attractions in hong kong. The hotel was close to a metro station and had a frat view of the harbor.
United States of America,
April 17, 2012
Located in the middle of Tsim Cha Tsui many restaurants and night spots are right at your door step.
April 16, 2012
A old styling hotel with tiny room
Got a feeling of being cheated when entering the room. The air con was out of order in the first rm and later we changed to another room. Staff were willing to help which was nice. Lack of tv channels. overall speaking, it is okay for just stay and sleep for a night but not for spending a leisure and luxe here.
April 14, 2012
room is okay but location not that convenient
room is small but still acceptable. location is not that close to MTR, if you dont have much luggage, maybe still okay. when check-out we finally know that there is a elevator go thru the car parking downstairs to lobby (B2>GF). Upon our arrival, there is not enough signage, so insteading of taking the lift, we were carrying the luggage and walked thr outside the stairs. since the hotel is on the slope, you can imagine how we walk like with a luggage, under the sun and going up to the hill slope..anyway overall the staff there, cleanliness is good, can be one of the option to stay
April 14, 2012
Tedious slope up the hotel
Housekeeper was friendly and efficient
Did not state my preferences during booking eg.double bed,non-smoking room...During check-in,we(hubby and me) realised that we were given a two single bed room.When we highlighted to them that we would prefer a double bed,we were given a dismal response.Was told there were no other rooms available except smoking room,which we declined.Finally they reluctantly offered an upgrade.Its actually a renovated floor,room was really tiny but clean compared to our original room,which was bigger but look dated.
The most disastrous part was the climb(slope) up to the hotel,especially after a long day of shopping and walking.On our check-in day,the airport transfer bus(big vehicle) was not allowed/unable to go up to the hotel due to the narrow lane,thus we were being dropped off at the foot of the slope and lugged our luggage up.The hotel do not seem to have any porter to assist the guests(did not see any porter throughout our stay) and a senior receptionist who was outside the entrance did not bother to assist.Bad first impression..sigh.
April 14, 2012
good hotel for 1-2 nights.
the hotel location is up the slop which is real steep if you climbing up which we did. the rooms are not bad , decent size for hk standard. service was excellent, breakfast was average more of chinese style then western. overall not a bad place to stay for 2-3 days.
United States of America,
April 13, 2012
close to mtr, shopping, museums all within walking distance.
been to hk many times but first time i stayed at the stanford. i like the location and the rooms are nice but small. beds are comfy enough by hk standards and has free internet. knutsford terrace street is right next door with may restaurants to choose from so that was an added bonus.
Hotel Feature Tip:
If you are elderly or in bad walking shape the hotel is on top a steep hill so may be difficult to get back if you are walking around.
April 10, 2012
quality /price/location :best hotel i have stayed in hong kong using agoda.most rooms are large for a hong kong hotel ,modern toilets.good restaurants inside and outside the hotel.(seconds away).afive minutes walk from nathan road (and the golden mile shopping area.cross nathan road and your seconds away from hong kong central park.less than 15 minutes from star ferry.oh and do not forget to take advantage of their roof top to read on a sunny day
April 08, 2012
Good Location with friendly English-Fluent Staffs
The hotel is located on end of Kimberly Street. You may need to walk up hill around 50 meters and this is the only cons point of the hotel.
I am impressed with in-room welcome fruits on the first night and good bye chocolate on the last night of my stays. Staffs are very friendly and fluent in English speaking. Broadband Internet is free (good speed in day time but speed drop in night time).
One more good point on this hotel, for extend stay from noon-6 p.m, you are charged in hourly basis at 60 HKD/hr. So you just pay extra 180 HKD when if you would like to check out at 4 pm instead of paying half-day rate in other hotel.
Hotel Feature Tip:
For those who don't want to carry big luggage climb up hill. You can access escalator in front of Ben & Jerry ice cream shop (from Nathan rd walk into Kimberly street around 50 meter on left hand side). The escalator will bring you to Knuttford Terrace, then turn right and walk straight to the end. You will reach Basement of the hotel.
March 30, 2012
Great location but small rooms
Location, location, location
in area with plenty of nice restaurants and cafes. The access to the hotel is awkward so don't walk with suitcases.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Stanford Hillview Hotel, Hong Kong
- all ok - good choice for a fast stop in hk or even a week.
- Andy P. -
- At the hill but no hill-view - we have 6 adults and one kid, and we had 3 rooms for our 2ni
- average and nothing great - Even as I write this I can imagine that someone could have a
- Close to shops and transport - the hotel was fine, we only wanted somewhere while we stoppe
- comfortable and good -
- confortable hotel -
- Convenient hotel with walking distance to shopping -
- Cozy hotel and good service -
The hotel is very cozy and the staff are very courteous. T
- Dissapointed - I was very disappointed about the room size , the room we go
- Enjoyable stay - Good hotel, good location, clean/tidy and nice room with gre
- Extras that made the stay an enjoyable one. - Situated on a hill top, the climb to the hotel is an unenvia
- Fairly OK - I have spent one night at this hotel on business. Although
- Far from the crowd - the hotel is easy to find, location is not crowded because i
- friendly staff - Need to walk up a slope in order to reach the hotel lobby. M
- Good Hotel - A Very good place but kinda small room. But if u wont need a
- good hotel - the hotel is quite good because it is at the centre of hong
- Good Hotel - The room is quiet and nice. The interior is clean and refres
- Good location and OK rooms can recomend - Hotel is OK and the location is good. Not too noisy but stil
- Good location fo TST - OK stay, no hazzle. Rooms cleaned very quickly. The hotel is
- good location, large room, ok staff, terrible wifi - I stayed comfortably overall.
However, wireless internet se
- good location,convenient to restaurants & shopping - close to the mtr, lots of shopping and lots of restaurants.
- Good location - Room a little cramped for 3 adults. In house facilities & se
- Good Service - near Maxms, the best place to eat in HK
- Great hotel - The hotel is well located. Close to the subway and shopping
- Great location and good service from staff - Overall very good!Good location and convenient to access to
- Great location but small rooms - The hotel it self is pretty good. The food is good too. And
- Great location, nice clean hotel, slightly pricey - Nice clean hotel. Many restaurants and shopping nearby.
- Great view, great hotel - This was a great hotel! Centrally located easy to get to all
- It is a good choice - This hotel is a good choice for a budget travel, but maximum
- lovely hotel and good location - hello every one:) i`ve stay that hotel for one night only, b
- lovely hotel and service with a smile - bathroom is clean, but could not well dewatering., the bathr
- Lovely hotel in a great location - the hotel is nice & quiet since it is off nathan rd, but sti
- many space - the room is coxy, the service, the restaurant is so good. th
- Nice environment and decoration, but hotel locatio - not very expensive but with warm and closey hotel room, but
- nice hotel good location - this hotel is situated on top of a hill so a bit of a climb
- Nice stay - Its a nice hotel, nice situated in TST, lots of eateries and
- Nice, clean and well located Hotel - The Hotel is modern, clean and very well located. the only i
- No frills - Stay this hotel a very times. They just do a small upgrade.
- Not a bad choice to stay in Kowloon - We just stayed one night at this hotel in Kowloon. That week
- Ok -
- Professor - Hotel is in a good location suitable for shopping. However,
- Reasonable Price - the price is always very reasonable for this nice and clean
- Small, boutique hotel - At the online booking price, it is good value for HK.
- Spacious room for reasonable price in HK - The first day we arrived, the bell hop didn't help with our
- Stanford Hotel Hong Kong - Perfect Location: on a quiet side street in TST (quiet side
- Stay at Stanford Hill View - it was a brief and nice stay. in some ways it felt like bein
- This hotel was satisfactory. -
- very good location - Great location,very helpful staff good value for your money
- Very reasonable centrally situated convenient hote - well satisfied with friendly staff. i have booked for 2 more