Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (1032)
August 12, 2012
Nice location walking distance to the habour city, nice and very well equiped hotel with big TV, Ipad player, big and bright barthroom, very clean and soft bed.
Love it, wish to go back there again.
Hotel Feature Tip:
Free Wifi and Ipad, iphone player are plus for this hotel
August 12, 2012
Neat rooms, great service
clean room, good shower, friendly staff, just a short walk from the tst or jordan station
we took the airport express train and went down jordan station. since the hotel is up the hill, at first we took the long stairs along kimberley road to get the hotel, which was such a hassle with all our luggage. but after, we discovered that you could actually pass through the mall to avoid stress in walking up in the humid hk weather.
the hotel staff were very friendly and accommodating in teaching us where to go given a certain map. it's very accessible to a lot of malls, shops, but be prepared to walk quite the distance (abt. 5 mins) to get to nathan road.
it's a budget hotel with clean rooms and good showers (no tub). it's a good place if you just plan to stay there for sleeping. it has wi-fi that's fast. only sad thing is that there was no breakfast included in the package. also, the speed of the elevators could be improved esp. since the reception/front desk is oddly situated at the 19th floor.
United States of America,
August 12, 2012
Lovely boutique style hotel for a great value
location, everything you would need for a good stay (nice bed and nice bathroom), good value
this was a great boutique hotel. for us, we really just needed a place to sleep and shower as we were gone all day sightseeing. the rooms are a bit small but that was expected for an asian country. we were pleasantly surprised to be upgraded to a deluxe corner room. honestly, it is hard to imagine what the original room would have looked like. the bed was soft and the bathroom was a good size. the hotel was located within 10 minutes of the tst train station. we liked being away from loud, touristy areas yet close enough to catch the train. would stay here again! we used the airport express free shuttle bus that drops you off in front of empire hotel which is just a hilltop away from hotel. it was a struggle to get our luggage up the hill but for the price, it was worth it.
August 11, 2012
quiet hotel in the crowded aera
a hotel located in TST, bars and restaurant downstairs. yet, quiet peaceful at night and able to see the victoria harbour.
hong kong never stop!! just downstairs, you'll see it!
Families with young children
August 11, 2012
Great rooms but location is at mid of the hill
The hotel is located at the mid of the hill. The room is very big in HK. And the service is also good. You'll feel like stay at home. The only concern is the location. There is a little difficult by walk from Zhonghuan subway staion.
August 09, 2012
very helpful staff. very clean. have alreadybooked for another stay next week.
August 08, 2012
rooms in this hotel are small. but so are most places in hong kong. its located in tst and takes around 15 mins to walk to the mtr (underground train). its close to the bar street and also many shops so id say its a good location. rooms are small but clean. staff are so-so, but that wouldnt put me off. if its a good price then book this place
United States of America,
August 07, 2012
Inexpensive (for HK hotels), clean, modern, proximity to anything you need.
Bauhinia is a wonderful hotel. It's relatively inexpensive, very clean, modern, and close to shopping and restaurants. It's a very comfortable place to stay and a great value for the money.
August 07, 2012
Good location, nice service, clean, small rooms
Spacious bathroom for HK standards
For a 3 day visit in HK a great location, close to many bars and restaurants in TST and the shopping streets. Friendly staff, comfortable beds and nice view from the 17th floor.
August 03, 2012
the hotel by itself is okay. however i do not like the slope coming up or the road going up to the hotel. by the time you get to the hotel, you are gasping for air. not advisable location.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - The Bauhinia Hotel-TST, Hong Kong
- A Nice place to stay in HK - Overall location is good, really close to shopping center an
- A nice room and nothing more - If your priority is to have an inexpensive newer room in a g
- Boutique hotel - hotel is new and clean, window can open so no need to turn o
- cheapest i could find. - my husband and i had to book a hotel on the same day we arri
- clean room - the hoel is really great with good location and easy access
- Construction below a bit loud at daytime. - Its nice overall. Staff are really nice. Construction few fl
- Good Hotel, Great Location - Highly Recommended for any type of guests. Great location cl
- good location but room walls too thin - The rooms walls were too thin, can constantly hear noise fro
- good tst hotel with free internet - Make sure you get the new rooms that are more spacious as so
- good, kind staff, - not very easy to find the hotel, although the location is no
- Good - Good location, but the single room is too small...
- Great hotel in a wonderful location - I've stayed at this hotel on a number of occasions and it's
- Great hotel - Wonderful hotel. The receptionists are warm and welcoming. T
- Great location but extremely small room ! - Room though small and compact , it has all the amenities of
- Great location but small rooms - good comfortable stay. close to shopping area. helpful staff
- Great location but small rooms - hotel room is very small but good size for hongkong standard
- great location but small rooms - hotel was good but they were still busy with renovation. cof
- Great location but small rooms - The Bauhinia in Tsim sha tsui is more apartment styled or ju
- Great Location but small rooms - the hotel s located in downtown but it took about 10mins to
- Great Location, Neat and Clean Room - Enjoy the stay at the hotel. Staffs very helpful in providin
- Great location - Overall, it was a good experience. But its a steep slope up
- Great place to stay in TST! - We arrived by taxi and Daniel was extremely helpful during c
- Lovely comfortable room with very new interiors - Being regular travellers to Hong Kong, we thought we were ta
- lovely hotel - thank you fr the upgrade, i like the view and the design of
- lovely hoterl and great location - i liked the hotel and the staff
loved staying there
- Mediocre hotel - Hotel check-in area and place is mediocre, but the rooms are
- New and Lovely Hotel - I was quite satisfied with the hotel in terms of cleanliness
- Nice and clean hotel - i like the design and the combination of colour of the room.
- Nice hotel, clean, and pacefull - The hotel is new, the staff is very nice, is locate in tsim
- Nice hotel -
- nice hotel - the staff who attended to our check in was lovely and smiley
- Nice service and got upgraded to sea view room. - Nice hotel, great location, near bars at Knutsford Terrence,
- Nice simple hotel with good interior - Manage to sleep well its not noisy around
The view of the c
- reasonable price, good hotel in city centre -
- simple hotel - near the city, cheap , clean, comfortable, easy to find
- Small hotel in city - Hotel is nice, peaceful and reasonable price, located in the
- Small Hotel Located on a hill - Wifi available
very spacious bathroom
room is small, but coz
- Small Hotel, Great Hotel - Stayed there for 5 night, and a free upgrade to a Harbour Vi
- Smart, comfortable middle range hotel - The hotel is clean, comfortable, has a good location and can
- Underpriced for the area! - Excellent food and entertainment choices nearby, all within
- very convenient location and beautiful rooms - everything good if you just need a place to stay.
- Very nice hotel, good location, good value, clean - This is a really nice hotel and good value in this area of H
- very well equiped hotel - Nice location walking distance to the habour city, nice and
- Victoria harbor view - the hotel is located at the shopping district, just a few mi
- Welcome to Honk Kong - These rooms are small. made for a couple at best. i had the