Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (1028)
United States of America,
April 21, 2012
good tst hotel with free internet
Free wireless, nice rooms
Make sure you get the new rooms that are more spacious as some of the rooms are nice and modern while some are plain and small so those new rooms are a must.
April 21, 2012
Comfortable and cozy three-night stay
Cleanliness, spacious, friendly staff and ideal location
have stayed in many hotels in hongkong but this hotel takes the cake for its friendliness and considerations. the location in tst is also ideal, although there is a hill to overcome and may be something to take into consideration if you're travelling with elderly folks. walking to and fro the hotel ensures some window shopping done, the walk to closest mtr - tst is approximately 10-15 minutes depending on speed.
we were upgraded to the harbour view suite which we greatly appreciate, the room is spacious and the toilet elegant and very clean. the upgrades are happening often now as they're doing some renovations, one of my other friends who also stayed at the same hotel had the same upgrade too.
the staff is considerate and observant, noticing details like us needing an umbrella when it rains and when it was my wife's birthday.
overall they made our busy trip in hongkong and cosy and comfortable stay.
The shops in the area are youthful and varied, you can find a wide range from cool local brands to equally local shops that sell toiletries at ridiculously low prices. It is especially close to the shopping centre 'The One' so if you're looking to fulfil some late night shopping or movie-craze near hotel, that's the place to go.
April 21, 2012
Good central location with accessibility to MTR
near to mtr, shopping malls, food
Though located at the top of steep slope, it is a centralised area with easy access to shopping malls, food and transportation.
Lobby is located on the 19th floor and the service staff are friendly and speaks good English.
Room is compact but with the necessary facilities.
However, the walls are a bit thin whereby we can hear what's happening outside.
April 18, 2012
April 17, 2012
Nothing special but nothing bad neither
Nothing really stands out
the slope that many reviewers commented is indeed steep but is not a loooong slope... pretty short but steep slope... thus it is still manageable.
distance wise to mtr station is ok.. not exactly very near but defintely not far... around 10mins... kimberly hotel would be nearer for about the same price..
the room is small but all hk hotels at these pricing are small.
overall, ok if u r just looking for a decent place in a decent location to bunk in. if it's for any special occasion, i suggest u look elsewhere.
Families with older children
April 15, 2012
the room was too small unlike what they have featured in the internet. not all the staff is accommodating. and the hotel looks like an apartment. also the elevator is too small.
if you're an addict shoppers this hotel is for you.
April 15, 2012
Lovely hotel and service with a smile
price wise a boutique hotel
it was a good experiance with colouful rooms and good view
near by knutford terrece for international cuisine
April 15, 2012
Comfy room but not very convenient location
I had a good time chilling out in the room. Nice view and nice shower. Staff were friendly and helpful. A couple of chill out bars around the area.
April 08, 2012
good location, walking distance to nathan road
the hotel was okay, i just dont like the steep hill in going up the hotel. small hotel, but rooms are quite okay.
United States of America,
April 05, 2012
Nice clean well equiped room
The room looks and feels clean. Even though the room is small, everything is well laid out to help keep our stuff in place.
the hotel staff was friendly and helpful. we were allowed to store our luggage for free. the location was convenient to many restaurants and shopping. the mtr subway station is about 10 to 15 minutes walk. free wi-fi is a big convenience. charging hk $5 per page of print out is a slight turn-off. we will definitely stay there again.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - The Bauhinia Hotel-TST, Hong Kong
- A Nice place to stay in HK - Overall location is good, really close to shopping center an
- A nice room and nothing more - If your priority is to have an inexpensive newer room in a g
- Boutique hotel - hotel is new and clean, window can open so no need to turn o
- cheapest i could find. - my husband and i had to book a hotel on the same day we arri
- clean room - the hoel is really great with good location and easy access
- Construction below a bit loud at daytime. - Its nice overall. Staff are really nice. Construction few fl
- Good Hotel, Great Location - Highly Recommended for any type of guests. Great location cl
- good location but room walls too thin - The rooms walls were too thin, can constantly hear noise fro
- good tst hotel with free internet - Make sure you get the new rooms that are more spacious as so
- good, kind staff, - not very easy to find the hotel, although the location is no
- Good - Good location, but the single room is too small...
- Great hotel in a wonderful location - I've stayed at this hotel on a number of occasions and it's
- Great hotel - Wonderful hotel. The receptionists are warm and welcoming. T
- Great location but extremely small room ! - Room though small and compact , it has all the amenities of
- Great location but small rooms - good comfortable stay. close to shopping area. helpful staff
- Great location but small rooms - hotel room is very small but good size for hongkong standard
- great location but small rooms - hotel was good but they were still busy with renovation. cof
- Great location but small rooms - The Bauhinia in Tsim sha tsui is more apartment styled or ju
- Great Location but small rooms - the hotel s located in downtown but it took about 10mins to
- Great Location, Neat and Clean Room - Enjoy the stay at the hotel. Staffs very helpful in providin
- Great location - Overall, it was a good experience. But its a steep slope up
- Great place to stay in TST! - We arrived by taxi and Daniel was extremely helpful during c
- Lovely comfortable room with very new interiors - Being regular travellers to Hong Kong, we thought we were ta
- lovely hotel - thank you fr the upgrade, i like the view and the design of
- lovely hoterl and great location - i liked the hotel and the staff
loved staying there
- Mediocre hotel - Hotel check-in area and place is mediocre, but the rooms are
- New and Lovely Hotel - I was quite satisfied with the hotel in terms of cleanliness
- Nice and clean hotel - i like the design and the combination of colour of the room.
- Nice hotel, clean, and pacefull - The hotel is new, the staff is very nice, is locate in tsim
- Nice hotel -
- nice hotel - the staff who attended to our check in was lovely and smiley
- Nice service and got upgraded to sea view room. - Nice hotel, great location, near bars at Knutsford Terrence,
- Nice simple hotel with good interior - Manage to sleep well its not noisy around
The view of the c
- reasonable price, good hotel in city centre -
- simple hotel - near the city, cheap , clean, comfortable, easy to find
- Small hotel in city - Hotel is nice, peaceful and reasonable price, located in the
- Small Hotel Located on a hill - Wifi available
very spacious bathroom
room is small, but coz
- Small Hotel, Great Hotel - Stayed there for 5 night, and a free upgrade to a Harbour Vi
- Smart, comfortable middle range hotel - The hotel is clean, comfortable, has a good location and can
- Underpriced for the area! - Excellent food and entertainment choices nearby, all within
- very convenient location and beautiful rooms - everything good if you just need a place to stay.
- Very nice hotel, good location, good value, clean - This is a really nice hotel and good value in this area of H
- very well equiped hotel - Nice location walking distance to the habour city, nice and
- Victoria harbor view - the hotel is located at the shopping district, just a few mi
- Welcome to Honk Kong - These rooms are small. made for a couple at best. i had the