Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (1033)
United States of America,
March 14, 2012
Perfect location. Very clean hotel, great service.
location, clean room, fridge, tea/coffe in room
room very small but we knew space is at a premium in hong kong. the location was perfect, we walked to all major attractions, very clean room, excellent service. i would definitely stay at this place again and highly recommend to others.
Easy to get around; taxi drivers want to take you anywhere but the public transportation is excellent. You can take a taxi from/to airport from this hotel for HK which is about $40 US but you can use the taxi to take you from hotel to the train station for appx $4 US and then you take the train to the airport for appx $70 HK ($9 US) directly to the airport. The public transportation is excellent and very cheap. Everyone wants to sell you copy watches and purses and suits. In Hong Kong copy Louis Vuitton purses appx $150 US and suits $170 US (made the same day). If you go to China, which we did you can buy the same items (can't tell the difference from the real stuff) for a fraction. Purses top quality appx $40 US, suits $60, copy watches (Rolex) great quality $15 US; designer glasses prescription and bi-focal made the same day to order for appx $12-$20. We stayed week in Hong Kong, then booked a package from Hong Kong to Beijing for a week and the shopping was AMAZING. Every item you wanted was there and if they did not have it at hand, they made sure you got it in a matter of few minutes. While in Beijing, go see the Great Wall of China - you can take a public bus for $3 US one way; subways all over town for $25 cents--very cheap. Shopping in Beijing- definitely go see Pearl market and silk market. Bargain gallore like you have never seen before. Great trip and will definitely go back to Hong Kong and China.
March 14, 2012
Great location and great price
Great location and great food around
This hotel Gave me a very good memory, the room are tidy and neat. While the location is convenient for me to do some shopping after work. Also there are a lot of restaurants
With great food.
I like this hotel and it's price.
United States of America,
March 13, 2012
Very nice hotel, good location, good value, clean
Lovely hotel in good area
This is a really nice hotel and good value in this area of Hong Kong. I was staying in this hotel 1 night between my connecting flights. The hotel was really nice, great service, very clean, very modern interior. I would highly recommend this hotel and if I am back in Hong Kong I would stay there again.
March 12, 2012
Location is amazing, rooms were beyond expectation
close to mrt & best shower ever!
dont mind the comments people have made about the hill, its not that bad lol. i was walking between mrt and hotel, about 15min. tsim shai tsui is the best area to stay in hongkong because central between mong kok and hongkong island. outside of the place is decieving, rooms are amazing! lift is on level 19. shower was excellent, and bed really comfortable too. this is the best value place in hongkong!
March 11, 2012
Great location, clean rooms, friendly staff
location, cleanliness, beds, comfort rooms
There's a short steep hill going to the hotel, but no trouble since there are steps leading to it. The lobby of the hotel is located at the 19th floor and the guy at the reception table in the ground floor is courteous enough to point us to the right direction. We arrived at about 9am but our check-in is at 2pm, so the receptionists at the hotel lobby let us leave our things first so we can walk around the area.
We came back at around 4pm and the keys are already in order. We deposited HK$500, which will be returned to you upon check-out.
We were upgraded to a harbour view room. The rooms are small, but maximized the available space. Once you enter the room, there are two twin beds (or one double bed depending on your preference). There's a cabinet beside the beds, a working table, a flat screen tv, blower. There's also free bottled waters and tea.
The comfort room is pretty big for HK hotels. They provide complete amenities like shampoo, conditioner, shaver, soap, shower gel, toothbrush, toothpaste, clean towels. There's hot shower also.
The beds are comfortable and faces the view outside the hotel, which is not much but you can see the harbour afar.
Overall, I liked my stay in this hotel. I will definitely come back.
I was there from March 8 to 11, 2012 with a friend.
Skip the ladies' market and head over to Citygate outlet stores at Tung Chung MTR station. Take the Tsuen Wan line from TST, exit to Lai King and transfer to Tung Chung ling. That's the same line that will take you to Disneyland Resort via Sunny Bay.
March 11, 2012
Good location, still quite
i liked the location and good excess, close to the knustford terrece, which many restaurants and bars, but still a quite place.
Check all the places on Knustford Terrece.
March 11, 2012
location is good, nice washroom
value for money! location is just in tst. have to walk around 5 mins to the tst shopping street. room size is ok.
value for money! location is just in tst. have to walk around 5 mins to the tst shopping street. downstairs of the hotel there is a street for dinning and night drinks.
March 10, 2012
Good price, good location, but small room
cheap, not for from mtr, free wifi
cheap and good location, not far from mtr station but have to walk up hill.
many shops and bars near the hotel.
free wifi, free drinking water.
but the room is very small.
March 07, 2012
My new first choice in Hong Kong
Location, Very Chic, Location
i was blown away by this wee gem. only a small place, but very new, modern and clean rooms. has everything you need, nothing you don't. not a full service type of place, but if you just need somewhere nice to rest this is the place.
i got a free room upgrade with a large bathroom (excellent shower), comfortable bed, ipod dock, tv, free wifi throughout the hotel, and all the other usual things you'd expect.
hotel lobby is on the 17th floor which is a bit different. there is a small lounge area with computers that can be used free of charge, printing is $10hk per page.
excellent staff, couldn't do enough to help.
the hotel is up a small hill, but it's not as bad as some other reviewers say. a couple of quiet bars on the street, with a long strip of terrace style dining just around the corner. about a 7-10minute walk from the tst mtr. 10-15minute walk from jordan mtr
i will absolutely stay again for the right price.
Hotel Feature Tip:
Free WiFi throughout the hotel, which works really well.
United States of America,
March 04, 2012
Newly bathroom, quite good size bed.
hard to get taxi, kind of steep hills to climb. good staffs, clean in rooms. love the newly bathroom. enough complimentary water.
Hotel Feature Tip:
Make sure you get taxi before their change shift time.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - The Bauhinia Hotel-TST, Hong Kong
- Adequate hotel which meets my needs - providing wifi is good,
uphill is a hassle
hard to fin
- better than my expectation - wifi brokedown in room though offer with alternative solutio
- Clean but very small - The location is very near Knucksford Terrace. A lot of good
- decent location - rooms were quite small but clean, no actual lobby for hotel.
- Excellent Local, Clean, hidden building shared use - complimentary wifi, spacious bathroom, poor selection of Eng
- Fair Value - We stayed three nights at the Bauhinia Hotel. It is a new ho
- Fantastic hotel to stay in good location - Fantastic hotel with friendly staffs. Good lacation.
- Friendly, clean and great location - We arrived late in the evening and were 'wowed' by the views
- good and clean - Clean & comfort
reasonable price and walking distance to Ts
- good area ! - The hotel View is Most best I saw at kowloon ,our room had s
- Good hotel, convenient location - the hotel was fine. it's on the 16th to 25th floor of a buil
- Good location, nice service, clean, small rooms - For a 3 day visit in HK a great location, close to many bars
- good location, walking distance to nathan road - the hotel was okay, i just dont like the steep hill in going
- good location - this is my second time to join of this hotel.
no upgrade ro
- Good services at front desk - Good services at front desk, staff are nice and patient to a
- great hotel in a cosy location in tst - this is a nice hotel tucked in a quiet corner of tsim sha ts
- Great location and good hotel service. - the hotel was nicely located in downtown area but with a lit
- Great location but rooms are small - Was not given an upgrade like the last time I stayed there
- great location - friendly service, great location, booked this room with flas
- I would stay again. - nice room & very nice small bathroom. location is good. many
- Lovely hotel and service with a smile - Near shopping area and subway station
- Lovely hotel, convenient location - we booked and checked in during chinese new year holiday. th
- Modern and well-appointed rooms - The service is friendly and accommodating. The room is spaci
- Nice ,great location ,good service - it was a really nice hotel which are new renovation .And gre
- Nice and clean but rooms are small. - hotel is located within the nathan road tsim sha tsui area.
- NIce hotel but not so easy to find - Not so easy to find but the hotel is clean and comfortable.
- nice hotel with bad location.. -
- Nice neighborhood but unhelpful staff - Booked for a double bed in advance but only had a twin.
- Nice new hotel off of Observatory Road - I had a midnight arrival at the airport, and didn't get to t
- Ok location but small room - Clean n modern
Modern facilities. Hard to find as many taxi
- Ok Stay - This hotel was an okay stay for one night. We needed a place
- Outstanding room in a inpersonnal place - the staff of the reception is very cold.
book in is 2pm don
- Perfect location. Very clean hotel, great service. - room very small but we knew space is at a premium in hong ko
- Phenomenal value with unbeatable location. - i am a huge fan of hong kong and have travelled there severa
- reasonable price hotel located in a shopping area -
- Silent room in a croudy hot spot - This silent, friendly and clean hotel is functional and funn
- Small but clean -
- small, comfortable and no suitable for shopping - location of hotel is good for solo traveler and business tri
- The Bauhinia Hotel-TST - Room is comparitively small, but fully equipped. But the be
- Underpriced for the area! - Excellent food and entertainment choices nearby, all within
- Value for money, friendly staff and good location - very friendly staff welcomed us, accommodating special reque
- Very good location with great reception - I would say it was totally beyond my expectation after my st
- Very good location - Room are clean and good room size! Right near the shopping a
- Very nice and affordable hotel. - we thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the bauhinia hotel-tst. w
- Very Nice Hotel - My stay was very nice and comfortable, thank you so much