Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (1202)
September 01, 2009
The harbourview hotel HK
The location of the seaview room is great comparing to the price of the hotel package, location is okay walking distance 10 mins to Wanchai Station subway.
It's great view for the seaview room of this hotel, romantic and nice. The price of the room package is quite okay comparing to seaview room hotel in same category. Taxi is easy to find in front of the hotel and hotel location is near to HK station to take express train to Airport by taxi. Nearby hotel can walk to Wanchai subway station and takes about 10 mins to walk.
Chinese restaurant besides the hotel for dim sum lunch is great before 4 pm lunch time. Just steps away from right of the hotel.
August 30, 2009
nice choice for low budget traveller
Over all, this hotel is conveniet in location. price is fare. receptionists are helpful. room is clean and quiet. however, the room price for harbor-view should have differnt price because the view is different. It's good choice for people attending meeting in convention center with low budget. I recomment this hotel.
Hotel Feature Tip:
different room price for harbor-view.
August 29, 2009
Location; value for money; facilities, decor and cleanliness; service; views; comfort level; room size. Could go on and on about this hotel!!
A fantastic location looking onto the harbour with the benefits of being close to everything without too much noise. We booked a room with a harbour view and were not disappointed. I nearly cried when I saw the view (admittedly after a 10 hr flight from Oz!!). The staff were incredibly helpful and we were made to feel really welcome. Nothing was too much trouble. Anything we needed (Ironing board; bottle opener) arrived at the room within a couple of minutes accompanied by a smile!! The rooms were immaculate with great bathrooms and a really comfortable feel. We had breakfast in our room every morning which was great and good value. We didn't eat in the restaurants, but they seemed popular. Overall, brilliant value for money. Cheaper than a Premier inn room but ten times better! I'm going back and I'm going to tell everyone I know to use this hotel!
As a final point, the testimonials on here were really helpful in making a decision about which hotel to book.
The star ferry terminal is just down the road and a fantastic way to travel. It costs pennies and allows you to see HK from the river. Brilliant fun! Also, use the hotel concierge, who will give you loads of info about things to do.
August 28, 2009
Harbour View International
The hotel is clean and the service is good. Additional free drinking water is available upon request.
the food is so-so, recommend to dine at restaurants nearby, behind the hotel across the road, you can get decent HK food at cheaper price.
if you need an internet access, go to the exhibition centre opposite and you can get free access. other places allow only 20 mins free use.
this hotel is excellent for business purpose in wanchai exhibition centre.
there are many night spots around, for a foreigner, it is safer to go further to lan kwai fong area.
August 26, 2009
Harbourview Hotel, Hong Kong
Clean and well-appointed hotel throughout
Very convenient location in the heart of Hong Kong
Only one block from the Airport Bus
Close to Loving Hut, MTR, and Times Square
Upon arriving at the Harbourview Hotel in downtown Hong Kong, we were well taken care of immediately. Bell hops were very efficient, registering was fast and simple, and the decor in the lobby, the halls, and our room was very pleasant and inviting. Room rates are very reasonable and certainly competitive for such a good location. When in need of directions, staff provided maps and excellent instructions. Even the Sales Manager met us as we were leaving to ensure that we had a pleasant stay. All in all, the Harbourview Hotel helped make our visit most relaxing and enjoyable.
For the best in vegan dining, be sure to enjoy an excellent, filling, and very reasonably priced meal at nearby Loving Hut, just a ten-minute walk from the hotel. It's well worth a visit to enjoy large servings, good variety, and very healthy food.
August 24, 2009
we stayed at harbourview hotel for 3 nights. the hotel staff was fast on all our needs. it is also near the wanchai mtr station, about 5 mins walk and also near bus stop going to airport. there are also some restaurants near this hotel. if you will request for room transfer to have a nice view you have to pay an extra 200 HKD.
Hotel Feature Tip:
ride the A11 bus going to airport.
United States of America,
August 21, 2009
Harbour View HKG
Location, service, cleanliness, Accomodating staff.
The staff is very friendly and accomodating.This hotel is directly accroos the HKG convention center and only 5 minutes walk from the Wan Chai MTR station.
The rooms are a little small but sufficient for short stay in Hong Kong.
5 minutes walk from Star ferry to Kowloon
August 18, 2009
The room with a view
This is the second hotel I stayed in during my stay in Hong Kong. I chose this hotel because I thought I would have a spectacular view of the Kowloon Harbour. Well, I did get the view but half of it was blocked by the convention center. If you would like to know.. my room was on the 15th floor.
Comfort wise, no complaints. The room, although alot smaller than the room in the hotel I was previously in, had all the amenities one would need. However, there was a minor setback, instead of having a queen size bed, they combined two single beds, with it a tiny uncomfortable gap in the middle. I guess if you tell the hotel staff they will get you a new room, but I was just too tired so I didn't bother.
One reason why I didn't like this hotel as much as the previous hotel is because of its location. It was just a tiny bit too far away from the MTR stations and food shops, about a 5-10min stroll to Wan Chai. But then again, I was kind of lazy.. who wouldn't be right? It's supposed to be a holiday!
Overall, this hotel scores slightly above average, taking into consideration value for money, room size, hotel condition, etc. I would recommend this hotel to anybody who's going to Hong Kong in the near future.
Families with young children
August 18, 2009
This is a normally cheap hotel and if you are on a tight budget there are probably better places to stay. Its a good choice if you are going to the Exhibition center as it is just a short walk away. I really so no other reason to stay in this location as it is not for the hotel.
I would much rather spend a little more and have a hotel that I am satisfied with.
August 16, 2009
good view, close to MTR, good value for money
really helpful staff, good breakfast at reasonable price, good view at the harbour, close to public transport, good value for money, Plenty of places to eat around.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - The Harbourview Hotel, Hong Kong
- Acceptable. - i choose this hotel because of the location. it is one of th
- an ok place to stay - we spent a week at the harbourview. no harbour.
- australian travellers - would stay here again, easy walking distance to bars an nigh
- BAD SERVICE -
- Basic budget hotel, perfect for business traveller - A very basic, budget hotel but perfect for business travelle
- Clean and well positioned hotel - the concierge were very well knowledgeable about do/donts in
- Clean hotel and good Service - Good service, nice harbor view, clean room, convenient locat
- clean room - we can walk 5 min to MTR wanchai sta. Easy access to airpor
- Comfortable with the essentials - this is a really good choice if you are looking for an affor
- convenient location - close to office - although the room was small, it was comfortable. the toilet
- Convenient Location and clean - My stay at this location is short, but convenient when in tr
- Convenient to HK convention center - The location of the hotel is super for the visitors of HK co
- Cozy Hotel - It is a good place to relax very quite even if it is in the
- Cozy stay - how i wish to stay for one more night to enjoy the beautiful
- Date of Stay (Nov 16 - Nov 30th) - Overall, the stay for the price and location was great. How
- Economic Hotel - Actually the hotel is good for business traveller. It have g
- Everything is fine - The service was pretty good~!
I used to hear a TV news that
- Functional stay in Hong Kong - Very good value for a clean no frills stay in Hong Kong Isla
- Good Basic hotel - friendly staff - If your 6ft or over your feet will hang over the side of the
- good budget hotel - good basic no frill hotel. got in late to hong kong and wan
- Good hotel in Wanchai - i stay one night. i choose the cheapest rate and expect the
- Good hotel - Good location in the middle of Wan Chai and metro station. H
- Good location but very small rooms - Very convenient location however, the room was very small. I
- Good Location for business and traveling - good services
- good location hotel too old - furnitures in the room too old and no view from the room
- good location, clean room and friendly staff - excellent price that I paid and location is good, anyway I w
- Good location - The location is good. Polite staff. But the cleanliness was
- Good nights sleep! - If you are looking for a good quality room that has plenty o
- Good, clean, and nice service. - Location is so closed to the HK exhibition show.
- Great Hotel at reasonable price - Generally, my wife & I both like the hotel pretty much. Nice
- Great Hotel - I stayed at the Harbourview Hotel for 3 nights. When I arri
- Great Hotel - This hotel is located just in the front of the harbour. The
- Great locaion but medicore hotel - Right across from Grand Hyatt at Wanchai. Also within walkin
- Great Location - Reasonably Sized Room - Great location if you are attending a show at the Convention
- Great location and clean room - We wanted a clean an convenient room while staying in HK for
- great location and nice view - the location is very good. near the mrt (8 mins walk) and th
- Great location at an economical price - There are few hotels on Hong Kong Island at around the USD10
- Great location but old facility - it was only 1-night stay and happy with good location. may c
- Great location but small rooms" - Had a great time in this hotel, the rooms were nice and clea
- Great location but small rooms - Was very nice except the renovation work was going on.
- Great location for HK Electronic Fair - Small rooms, Good for Business trip, internet and wifi are n
- Great location with nice harbour view - Check in was quick, room was already ready and got a view of
- Great location - Nice place to stay if you want to have a rest and leisure to
- Great Location - please take caution that there are several hotels with name:
- Great location - stayed 4 nights, service was good, staff helpful, ate twice
- Great location - We had a lovely weekend in Hong Kong at the hotel. Service w
- Great Value for money! - Location is about 7 mins walk to the WanChai MTR station. It
- great view of Hong Kong harbour - room was clean and modern, efficient service from staff, lot
- Harbour View Hotel - I spent at Harbour View 3 night. The location is convenient
- Harbour views - The hotel is ideally located to the Hong Kong convention cen
- Harbourview Hotel - Hotel in a great location but claims to be a business hotel
- Lovely Hotel in a great location - convenient access to china visa office, international exhibi
- Lovely hotel, good srevice but small room - Difficult to find the hotel at the first day.
Nice room and
- lovely staff - lovely hotel, i would reccoment you to stay there. we had a
- Modern and clean - Found Harbourview to be comfortable, good service, and close
- My Unexpected Stay - We had a beautiful scenery from our room and was very happy
- Nice and Quiet environment - Nice and quiet hotel. Just across the Convention Center. Wal
- nice location, good service, rooms too small - easy to find, within walking distance from wanchai mtr. nice
- Nice Place - Habourview hotel is one of best hotel where i lived. the pl
- Nice quiet hotel - Quiet hotel, close to public transport. Modern facilities
- nice, clean and comfortable - My only complaint was that I ws double charged for the airpo
- No free wi-fi - Hotel is under renovation, and the lobby was a complete mess
- Not bad - I lived at the hotel during the Chinese Golden Week. There w
- Nothing worthy about it - we had to take an airport transfer bus to the hotel for whic
- Okay Hotel for the cost. - older hotel slightly removed from the wan chai area. was und
- Only in force-majeur situations - too old and in 2 star level condition. but location is perfe
- Pleasant but unfortunate stay. - Although we were impressed by the hotel stay experience, we
- quite good hotel - For total, it is a good hotel to live in HK. Maybe can add m
- Reasonable room rate - Staff quite friendly.
- Right in Wan Chai - The room was not big, but certainly big enough. It was very
- Service & Location - The hotel is located on Hong Kong side and it is only 5 minu
- Slightly cramped and small rooms - Not happy with the room. It most defintely had a guest smok
- Small, cosy room. Great location. - It was a comfortable stay, although the room was quite small
- stay at harbourview wanchai - hotel is convenient in terms of proximity to Central pier an
- stay at the harbourview - my stay at the harbourview was nice. the staff were friendl
- The harbourview hotel HK - It's great view for the seaview room of this hotel, romantic
- The Harbourview Hotel, Wanchai, Hong Kong. - My wife and I stayed at The Harbourview Hotel, Wanchai for f
- The Harbourview Hotel, -