Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (1204)
December 27, 2008
small rooms but great view
the hotel has no private porch so cabs have to stop at the corner. The staff were very friendly and made me feel very welcomed but when i saw the standard room i was a little disappointed but that could not top how i felt when i opened the door to the wc. an exact replica of an airplanes wc with a small bathtub. oh the sink hovers above the corner of the bathtub!v v v cramped! fits only 1 person at a time unless the other person is standing in the bathtub, i suggest u take turns to use it. beds were ok, as were the furniture and fittings. i got a room overlooking the harbour and could see the handover monument i think ( a tall black pole ) from my window and i spotted a junk with red 'sail' going sailing in the morning which was a beautiful sight!! location was okay i guess since i took a cab to everywhere and it didn't cost much to get to causeway bay.
December 19, 2008
December 17, 2008
Business traveller hotel.
Taxi is easy to get
Actually the hotel is good for business traveller. It have good English speaking receptionist, and good security for avoiding non-guest intruder. Taxi is available anytime and cheap. The location is a bit far from shopping area, however for HKD 20 Taxi, it is still a lot of difference compared with rate of other hotel in the area. The room is consider small, maybe only 180sq.foot excluding the bathroom. And maybe all room have twin beds only, no Double bed.
December 14, 2008
The Harbourview Hotel
The convenience of the traffic is good.
The correspondence of the staff was good.
The room is beautiful and the view is good.
Families with young children
December 09, 2008
Good value in central location
Newly renovated, well equipped and clean rooms. Superb view over the harbour. Friendly, helpful and efficient service. Convenient location, easy to reach with public transportation.
Harbour View is conveniently located in the Center of Central Hong Kong, near the Hong Kong Exhibition Center. Rooms are comfortable, clean, well equipped and offer quite a lot of space. Public transportation (MTR, tram, buses, ferry) and shopping are in walking distance. We traveled with a small child who stayed free of charge in our room. Staff was friendly. This hotel offers a good value for a reasonable price and is both suitable for business and leisure travelers. We enjoyed the stay!
Take star Ferry to Kowloon at the pier near the hotel at night is probably the best spent 50 cents. Going around by tramway (near MTR station) is a cheap and fun way to do sightseeing.
December 09, 2008
Location, view of the harbour, cleanliness,helpful staff and good price.
It was my first time staying in Wanchai on business. The proximity to my work place in Central Plaza was ideal and the room itself was more than you can ask of for a 3 star rated hotel. It was very clean and I was impressed that I got a new bottle of water everyday and the room was made very well. My only peeve was the construction noise, mainly drilling sounds that would start from 9 in the morning and continue until 6 in the evening. Apparently floors 6-8 were under renovation and I was on the 17th floor but could still clearly hear the noise. I can only imagine what people on floors below me would have felt about it. During the weekdays I was mainly at work so it was not too bad. However on Saturday morning after a late night out I was woken up by the same relentless noise. This was a pity because I was happy with everything else regarding the hotel. I would stay again but perhaps check whether the construction is finished or not next time around.
Go to the view point on the 45th floor in Central Plaza (3 min walk from the hotel) where you can see 360 degrees Hong Kong and Kowloon. Use the bridges to get to the Metro or the Wanchai night life area.
December 07, 2008
trip to hong kong
nice location (behind the convention centre): close to the star ferry station
cheap hotel (compared to others in hong kong), nice location, near star ferry station, the best way to cross the bay. close to the peak. can't say if this hotel is better than the others but if I have to go back to HK I will choose this one again. furthermore rooms are under renovation (fm 9am to 6pm), but I was not disturbed at all as they process by floors and I was not at the hotel during the day
United States of America,
December 07, 2008
Clean, tiny, good location....
The hotel was located very convenient to where I needed/wanted to be. The room was new, clean and the food good.
The hotel was in a great location for my needs, close to train, close to walking, close to water. The room was neat, clean, and the bathroom same. The room was recently renovated, and the hotel was underway with building. IT was very noisy during business hours as the renovations were still going on. I had room service adn the food was good, but again I felt this hotel was overpriced for what you got.
December 06, 2008
Good hotel, great location
The hotel is located in a classier surrounding than most of the similarly-priced hotels in Wanchai. You can actually take your kids with you on holiday. There is a taxi stop right outside the hotel entrance as well as an MTR station.
The hotel staff is very friendly and quite helpful, always smiling and enthusiastic.
All in all, I was satisfied. But I would appreciate a room with a view next time.
i was a bit disapponted with the room, expecting to get the premier room pictured. instead, i got a comfortable room with a view of the peeling plaster of the building next door. one shoudl also be aware that if youre not getting a room with a view of the harbor, the surrounding towers get a view of you in bed, as most of the surrounding buildings towered way above my room on the 20th floor.
December 04, 2008
The hotel is located in a classier surrounding than most of the similarly-priced hotels in Wanchai - no weirdos and drunken customers running into you on your way back to the hotel at night. You can actually take your kids with you on holiday. There is a taxi stop right outside the hotel entrance as well as an MTR station.
The hotel staff is very friendly and quite helpful, always smiling and enthusiastic.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - The Harbourview Hotel, Hong Kong
- Afforadable Business Hotel - We arrive quite late from our flight and it was raining. Thi
- Business Hotel and service with a smile - The stay was pleasant. However, some may find the bed a bit
- Convenience loacation - Harbourview perfectly located in the heart of Wan Chai, clos
- Convenient for those going to convention centre -
- Convenient hotel with reasonable price - In HKG, there are only good and expensive hotels or reasonab
- Convenient hotel - Of course it's hard to expect hotels with large room in Hong
- Convenient location for exhibitor indeed - normal services you can expect from 4 star hotel. food was j
- decent location, great room with out a view - The hotel it's located about ten to fifteen minutes walk fro
- easy access to HKCEC - Staff very attentive, breakfast on time, high on a hill with
- Easy located hotel with great view -
- Excellent Hotel, Great service, Great Harbour View - we arrived a bit later in the day.
check in was a breeze.
- feedback - I really enjoyed stay at harborview hotel with very comforta
- gery clean hotel in a nice area in hong kong - The hotel room was quite nice, its clean and quiet;
- Good for business traveller - Room is clean and hotel management is efficient. Good choice
- Good hotel and good location - Very near to exhibition, location are perfect for visitor an
- Good hotel - A nice hotel with good location at the city center. Also the
- Good hotel - The hotel delivers what you came for. The rooms are small bu
- good location but small room - Stay in the good location, very near exhibition hall but the
- Good location hotel for affordable price - First time to try it and though the rooms are small, it is c
- Good price! - We recommend this hotel.
- good size rooms, location is a bit far from mtr - internet is expensive. far from mtr. check in took a lot of
- Good stay - NA
- good value for position - great value and service and staff where excellent.the postio
- good - I was only here for about 5 hours but it was a decent experi
- great hotel but small room - the location is near china embassy, its perfect choice for t
- Great hotel with fantastic views of harbor - we were very satisfied with the staff - helpful and attentiv
- Great Hotel - The STAFF ARE EXCELLENT & always showed a willingness to hel
- Great hotel - This hotel was a great place to stay. The view was excellent
- Great location - poor service - Our rooms - we stayed twice - were decent enough and the vie
- great location & size of room quite big - room facilities are gd, friendly resception & gd location
- Great location and friendly service. - This hotel is good value for money and the location is very
- Great location but small room - Great location,especially 5min walking distance to the exhib
- Great location but small room - The hotel is within walking distance to HK convention centre
- Great location but small rooms - overall the hotwl is clean, although the room is somewhat sm
- Great location but very small room - Quite old hotel. Room are very small. Unit bath not so confi
- Great location for the convention center - Very well located in Wan Chai, near the convention center. W
- great location!!! - da hotel is very near to da city, only a few min walks to MT
- Great Location, but small rooms - I had a good stay. Great location to Wan Chai, Hong Kong Co
- Great location, small rooms - Stayed there for a whole week for a convention and enjoyed t
- Great location - The Harbourview has a great location in Wanchai and probably
- Great Location - The hotel is located in the good location. Convenient to go
- Great location - the hotel is situated in a prime spot in the city, close to
- Great Time in Wanchai - Great Hotel. Very friendly staff. Clean and well equipped. P
- Harbor View Hotel - The staff was the best part of the hotel, they were so nice
- harbor view - friendly staff, annentive and polite. right in the middle of
- Harbor view - Harbor View is a well appointed four star hotel, which offer
- Harbour View with a real view of Kowloon - Mong Kok MTR nearest station is approx 15min walk by skywalk
- Harbourview Hotel - Business Traveller - This is a very comfortable hotel with good shower. However,
- Harbourview Hotel HK - Regular hotel to stay in Hong Kong. Convenient location, cl
- Harbourview Hotel Hong Kong - Smallish rooms located in Wanchai near several 5* hotels. R
- Harbourview Hotel -
- Harbourview Stay - This is a great place where situated near the convention cen
- HK Trip - The hotel was clean and very efficiently,with armies of staf
- Hong Kong in May - What a fantastic small hotel, and very reasonable. The view
- Immaculate hotel with pleasant, helpful staff. - the hotel staff was friendly and helpful. our room was imma
- In the heart of HK business district - having arrived at hkia in the wee hours in the morning, our
- Isolated location and not worth the price! - The room was close to the floor lift lobby, and during the n
- It was in a good location,easy to get around - We stayed at the Harbourview Hotel i our way to Australia. F
- Location Location Location - I stayed at the Harbourview as I was attending a concert at
- nice hotel, acceptable room size - the harbourview hotel in hong kong is very centrally located
- Nice location, value-for-money - The hotel is located in a more quiet area of Wan Chai while
- Nice place, Nice view, Clean Room - The place is really ideal, rooms are small but clean and the
- Nice simple hotel - Good value for money considering being in Hong Kong. Good lo
- Nice view - Nice hotel very well appointed harbour view room, a little o
- No frills hotel. small rooms but clean - about 10 minutes walk to the nearest mtr station. rooms are
- Not a tourist friendly hotel - its location is far from the restaurants and establishments.
- not bad - I had a bit of a problem finding the place first of all,and
- not good servcie - can not provide good services, hope can improve .
- Ok Hotel - This is a normally cheap hotel and if you are on a tight bud
- Positive impression - it was tidy (which is very important i think!), not a very b
- small rooms but great view - the hotel has no private porch so cabs have to stop at the c
- Stay in Harbourview International Hotel Hong - This hotel is very clean, has good bed and simple but fair a
- The best kept secret in Hong Kong - Small rooms of course, but it's Hong Kong after all. Can't b
- V BAD - V BAD, HOTEL UNDER RENOVATION WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE, FALLEN I
- Value for Money - The size of the room is comfortable compared to some 5 stars
- Very good location to Exhibit Center but normal - It is a very good choice if you have biz like product show a
- Very ordinary hotel - friendly staff - Hotel was very ordinary - but cheap, so probably as such rea
- Very pleasant experience. - We had a good stay. Hotel is comfortable for both travelers