Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Formerly : Hotel Miramar
Tsim Sha Tsui
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (2042)
December 15, 2012
Love place for newly wed
High tech hotel, reasonable price, ideal for shopping trip, friendly staff
I travel to Hong kong about two to three times a year in the past 4 years. In term of accommodation in Hong Kong, it is either too small, too expensive or inconvenient for shopping until I checked in to Mira hotel recently.
The first impression to make me fill good was that it was located near my frequent shopping areas, it is also few minutes work from the nearest MTR. The second surprise was the "high tech" features in the good size room, such as massage features in the shower cubicle, smart TV, room arrangement and comfortable king size bed.
Staff in this hotel were friendly. Cinema, 711, eateries, hair salon were within walking distance. In particularly, I would like to mentioned a concierge staff by the name of Johnie who had been very helpful throughout my stay especially assist me to rearrange my flight schedule back home. He was not only know his job well, he also very humble and attended to need wholeheartedly. I would definitely to visit him and thanks him during my next visit to Hong kong to show my thankfulness for his help.
I am very satisfied with this room and I would like to rank in number 1 as most ideal hotel I ever stayed in the past 4 years.
December 10, 2012
Chic, modern hotel in a good location
service is good, located near Tsim Sha Tsui Station, food and drinks on the city lounge, room size and amenities
we had a very nice stay in The Mira. This has been our second time. we love everything about it- the lobby, room space/interior/amenities, food, service, cleanliness, location.
United States of America,
December 10, 2012
Fantastic location ,friendly service
Close to subway,walking distance to shopping malls,plenty of restaurants close by
This was our fourth stay with this particular hotel. We just love it !
December 08, 2012
nice upscale hotel
nice new rooms, high end feel
Third time at the Mira Hotel in Hong Kong. I think one of the best 5 stars hotel I've never seen in my life. It was a late afternoon after work and I invited a friend of mine to spend a couple of hours at the swimming pool at level B3 of the hotel. He, a local Hong Kong friend, joined me and both went downstairs. Already before entering we smell a good coconut parfum in the air. The huge and quiet swimming pool invited us to have a long relaxing bath. Beside there is a warm water pool where you can sit and talk with a glass a juice. Oh... what a wonderful sensation. Behind the pool there are showers, sauna, turkish bath and Jacuzzi. What a paradise of senses! In a few minutes you forget all your daily problems and your body feels like a baby in her mothers arms.... wow. Don't forget to try the funny tropical shower. For more information on Hotel services you can ask for Ms Gigi Poon. She is a nice and very kind girl, customer service manager. She'll take care of you.
December 07, 2012
Great Location close to MTR
Room is comfortable, close to food and public transport
December 07, 2012
Perfect Location, superb service & clean rooms
Service, Hotel design, location
first of all i chose this hotel because i wanted to have easy access to the airport and the mtr station in order to take business trips to/from china. the mira was the perfect hotel for this purpose. traveling to/from the airport required taking the airport express to kowloon station and then either a taxi for $hkd30+ (depending on pieces of luggage/traffic) or if i was slightly less lazy i could take the free airport bus to one of the nearby hotels and walk 2 minutes to the hotel. in terms of access to the station, it's only a 3 minute stroll down nathan road to tsim sha tsui station.
secondly the hotel is a boutique design hotel which is my preference for hotels, being a designer myself and appreciating well considered design layout & products in a hotel. the room itself was a standard studio room so i didn't expect it to be as fancy as the larger ones. for what it was it was clean, neat, and i liked the little details such as the nice tv with welcome message & internet, the cordless phone, the well designed water bottles they give you, the nice strong shower with optional built in 'rain shower' in the ceiling. the room itself wasn't exactly new (which i could see by looking at the floor boards & bathroom floor) but it was still well kept enough to not bother me - usually i am very particular about these things.
thirdly the service at the mira was superb. one doesn't find this out until they need help and they were certainly beyond helpful when i had lost something & they did their best to track it down at all the locations i mentioned that it might be at (airport, taxi, train, etc). this they did without complaint & stepped even beyond the mark when i emailed them to check another location after i'd checked out of the hotel already and returned home.
there is also a good selection of dining options at the mira, including their michellin starred restaurant.
without a doubt if you can, please stay at the mira h
Cross the road to the Miramar and visit well known Japanese shops "Muji" and "Uniqlo" for high quality, everyday clothing.
December 07, 2012
great location, near all the shops and attraction.
TST is where all the shops are so ideally placed for discovering all the various parts of hong kong
December 05, 2012
Nice hotel but very small room
Clean, friendly staffs, good security
Quite pleasant hotel and warmed staff but the room was too small
December 05, 2012
Modernized hotel at a great location
Nice room size & very modern bathroom :-)
This is the first time I stayed in HK (Kaoloon) and booked this room just in time before the trip started! Surprisingly it's one of the accommodations I'm most impressed by, considering the location, decor, and reasonable pricing. The room is quite spacious and interior was decorated in a modern style with necessary tools (such as iPhone dock..) and generous amenities.
With a close look, you can see the materials of built-in items were not that neat, but overall it's compensated with the newness of the hotel (heard it used to be 'Miramar'). It's only about 5-7 mins walk from MTR: TST.
December 03, 2012
Perfect location with the right space & ambience!
The mirror makes the place looks bigger although everything is already cosy enough.
i am not able to find any fault so far with my stay at mira. right from the main entrance i felt the hospitality and the room was well-equipped with what i think were what most tourists requires. the coolest was the mobile used as an in-room telephone for communication. there is also a tv inside the bathing area to alternate between that and music!
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - The Mira Hotel, Hong Kong
- Amazing room! - Wonderful experience! took partner there for his birthday tr
- Awesome Hotel with Great location and service - Had a wonderful stay at the Mira. Would go back to The Mira
- Awesome Hotel -
- awesome room with great service - We accidentally booked into the hotel although it was more t
- Beautiful hotel with excellence reception service. - When we arrived, the room was ready but with twin beds. The
- best hotel in hk - nice hotel in tst close to all markets..
has nice rooms, in
- best spa - room was a little on the small side, but hotel has great ame
- Best Stay - The room was clean, comfortable with nice furnishing. Bathr
- Brand new contemporary hotel in Tsim Sha Tsui - Bed turndown service, mints, free bottles of water, nice fra
- Central location, new rooms, good service... - i was initially planning to stay in harbour side but most ho
- chic hotel with cool features - This hotel has a chic design and very cool features such as
- Chic, buzzy hotel with great location - a very trendy, modern hotel with a buzzy atmosphere and comf
- Classy hotel, at a small room, at Kowloon - great restaurant, excelent room-service, and an idea you wil
- complaint - maybe to be fair with your guest you should give clear and e
- Contemporary style hotel with a great location - I have thoroughly enjoy my stay at the newly renovated Mira
- Convenient location for business trips -
- Cool decor, great service, didn't quite live up. - The welcome was really warm and it's in a fun, funky area of
- Design Hotel in great Location - The hotel is in great location just few step to Tsimshatsui
- Excellent room - GOod AV facilities
Fantastic lighting system control
- Excellent value from a five star hotel! - It would be hard to convince me to stay anywhere else! This
- Expensive and small - The room is very dark. Corridors are very warm. Would have e
- extremely efficient hotel at the heart of HK - the hotel was extremely efficient and friendly in terms of s
- Fancy Hotel - very nice hotel.
Very thoughful! The hotel cares about detai
- good hotel but room space is too small - second time to stay in Mira, should treat better then previo
- good hotel with great location - getting worse for service and hardware. need improvement but
- Good location and friendly staff - nil
- Good location for shopping -
- good location near subway - cozy room but a bit room like other HK hotel.good location s
- good location - clean room but the pillows were too soft, hardly cant sleep.
- Good location - Very easy to look for food and shopping around the hotel
- Great experience - Great location, well designed,will choose it next time.
- Great hotel and reasonable price! - The staff here were extremely friendly and accomodating. The
- Great hotel for location -
- Great hotel n location - On the whole great hotel but when request for late check out
- Great hotel with a good location - the location of the hotel is very good, 5-7 mins walk away f
- Great hotel with a great location. - I had a great time in Mira, the people there were great.
- Great hotel with very comfortable rooms - Very big flashy hotel, rooms are very very nice
- great hotel - enjoyed the atmosphere, decor and room. close to just about
- Great Location & Rooms - It was our first time staying in this hotel, and we will def
- great location and a very modern ambience - Has a very pleasant stay throughout, other than check-in was
- Great location and Beautiful hotel - my stay at the mira hotel was great! it was a nice and beaut
- Great location and fantastic service - Service was superb, great facilities and welcoming staff!
- Great Location and Really Good Hotel - All was perfect except for one of the concierge that was not
- Great Location and Service - This hotel was great! The hotel gives you a personal mobile
- Great location and very comfortable - Very nice hotel after remodeling, very modern design, nice i
- Great Location and very good service - Toilet - very good, there is speaker in the toilet
- great location but small rooms - 1. contemporary
chic interior features, including nice pavi
- great location, great room, helpful staff - very comfortable bed. Close to lots of eating places, and tr
- Great location, new decorations - The hotel lobby is too crowded, very busy place.
- Great Location - Everything was good except the service at the vibes bar was
- great location - great location, near all the shops and attraction.
tst is w
- Great Location - It's been a great pleasure with their ever helpful service t
- Great location - the mira is located along vibrant nathan road, directly conn
- Great location - The service staff were friendly and helpful in their recomm
- Great place at great location - If you like steam boat, they are all around the corners. If
- Great reception and spacious room. - enjoy the full breakfast and the variety of food available.
- Great rooms, modern boutique, designer - A great place, nice and modern. Well designed. Our room was
- Great service with an intimate touch - Impeccable service and great sized room, but a bit on the pr
- Great Stay! -
- Great Value - My wife and I will certainly return to the Mira Hotel. We're
- Hong Kong Oasis - Excellent hotel, I stayed in Club Lounge which included my o
- Hotel is good design, fashion style, goo - his hotel exceeded my expectations. I found the service rema
- Hotel with a fantastic location - I went for a swim in the hotel pool at the basement and was
- Hotel with Good location - Good location, nice smell when you enter hotel lobby!
- It was a pleasant stay as usual - It was fine, just that this time house keeping forgot to rep
- location -
- Love place for newly wed - I travel to Hong kong about two to three times a year in the
- Love the swimming pool -
- Lovely hotel and service with a smile - its was very great to stay there with everything are prefect
- Lovely hotel and service with a smile - nice location, hi teck room ,good food ,free mini bar and ma
- Lovely hotel and service with a smile - nice welcome, spacious lobby, nice food and very comfortable
- Lovely hotel and service with a smile - Perfect location , good for business and pleasure
- Lovely hotel...great rooms, nice location - Mira hotel is a newly renovated hotel. The hotel look and fe
- Lovely hotel - excellent hotel, best value in the area. central location wi
- Lovely hotel - over all experience was great! i loved your hotel and it's l
- Meet expectaion - It was a one night saty, the room is clean and cozy
- mira - nice room but small for family with baby - we stayed 3 nights with 1 year old baby. overall the hotel i
- Mira Hotel - AMAZING - I have stayed in over 30 5stars hotel all over the world, an
- Mira Hotel - I will definitely go back to this hotel. I so loved our room
- modern and luxury in best shopping area - great base for all you want to do in hong kong and surrounds
- Modern and nice design, great experience. - comfortable bed, nicely renovated and well maintained hotel
- Modern Boutique Hotel @ Tsim Sha Shui area - Overall environment and conditions of hotel atmosphere and r
- Modern hotel in city centre but small rooms - The hotel is modern and has good recreation and dinning faci
- Modern Hotel with Central location - Central Nathan Road location on Kowloon side with ultra mode
- much better as last time! tip top - was suprised compared to the last stay. much better room and
- My favorite hotel in HK -
- My Mira stay - The Mira hotel is worth visited hotel.It was my new experien
- New Hotel Best Location - Good Luck for me that I had meeting with my client till eve
- Nice & Classy hotel, rate 10 out of 10 - what else can i say??? this hotel is one of the best hotel i
- nice hotel - no light its so dark i book smoking room then when i arrive
- nice place - its one of the best so far in hong kong. Facilities are very
- Nice room in good location - I like what I get at the Mira. Good location. Everything is
- Nice - one of the finest hotel in hong kong, location is nice for b
- Outstanding Hotel - It's not worst any money, if compare with facilities they ha
- Perfect hotel to stay in Tsim Sha Tsui - i mainly chose the hotel for its indoor pool as i went there
- Recommend hotel. It's must to stay. - Love to stay here. Nice room . Good decoration. Good price a
- Stunning hotel and good service - This hotel is very good for all reasons. The room is very cl
- stylish hotel with very good location - a pleasant and comfortable stay as always. Staff is very fri
- Superb!! - i stayed at the mira for 4 nights with my parents and there'