Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
April 20, 2013
Great Location, right near the shopping area
Location, large living area, large rooms
April 15, 2013
Worst Hotel in Hong Kong in many years
Location, Location, Location (and money if quality is not considered)...
Very unfriendly and rude stuff! very bad performance! Hotel should be avoided
March 02, 2013
Functional hotel with excellent location
I have stayed in this hotel several times and the more I stay there, the more I appreciate its location. The hotel is basic in its services so don't expect too much. You get what you pay for which is not to be taken as something negative. But its location is its best "service" offer. I often shop in the Wan Chai and Causeway Bay areas so the hotel is in the center making everything walking distance. Great selection for restaurants as well.
January 06, 2013
good location, eacy to be found, many local shop, food, restaurant around
good location, eacy to be found, many local shop, food, restaurant around. nice room, not big, but big enough in Hong Kong, valued hotel, will come again
there is bus#40 to Stanly very easily, recepttion is very helpful
January 04, 2013
Convenient and value for money
Clean, 3 star hotel which is quite convenient. Near Causeway Bay MTR (5-10Mins walk) Rooms are decent sized for Hong Kong standards. Causeway Bay is nearby.. 5-10 mins walk away. Did not try hotel breakfast or restaurant since there are so many eateries nearby. Pricing wise.. it's value for money as similar sized 3 star hotel rooms in Tsim Sha Tsui can cost more. Its convenient hotel for shopping and eating trips to Hong Kong and located on the main Hennessy road.
December 29, 2012
The hotel is just a walk away to causeway bay shopping area. A walk away to the metro. Very convenient. Nice hotel. Helpful staff.
December 19, 2012
Doubias product choices of would have been carefree setting. Stayed at my wits' stress after a detour of the mental sort. Gossipy staff, far-reaching network. Although saner by current city mood akin to choice over arrangements.
December 03, 2012
Great location great size room.
Very clean and the staff were very nice and helped us to find certain areas.
November 29, 2012
convenient location, friendly staff
very near the shopping centers and mtr stations
The hotel is conveniently located so you can walk to Times Square, MTR stations and other shopping places. The room is very cozy and clean and they have cctv in every floor.
you may take the mtr from the wan chai station or causeway bay station, their mtr is easy to navigate. you may purchase the octopus card for hkd150 from the airport which you can use to pay for the bus or the mtr, any remaining amount can be refunded in full once surrendered at the airport. the airport express gets you to and from the airport faster at hkd100 but you can get a discount for more than 3 cards purchased at the same time bringing the cost to hkd70 each for one way trip.
August 01, 2012
Good value, nice location
Located near Wanchai, the area
My colleague stayed at Walden Hotel to apply for a Chinese visa. The hotel is just a 10 minutes walk from China visa center, and the price was very affordable compared with all the places around.
Walden Hotel can also be great if you plan to attend an exhibition at Convention and Exhibition Centre in Wanchai.
There are loads of restaurants which cater food of all kinds (western-style, Chinese, Indiab, Thai.) both on Hennessy Road (where the hotel is situated) and the adjacent streets (Lokhart street etc.). They are the most dense around Wan Chai subway (MTR) station.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Walden Hotel, Hong Kong
- "Nice Hotel with small rooms in great location" - This Hotel like an Apartment located in the city center of H
- cannnot stay longer than 2 nights - As the hotels I usually stay were fullbooked, I chose this h
- Central HK location, with a tidy setup - this hotel represents a good standard of functional accommod
- Centrally located, convenient to mtr -
- Clean and tidy hotel - It's a good choice for those just for sleep since it is clea
- experience - It is not bad Hotel but the place too busy where the hotel i
- Good Hong Kong sight seeing location - This hotel is a good initial starting location for an econom
- Good hotel with above average service - i would definitely visit again if i have the need to stay ne
- Good hotel - The hotel is situated in between two mtr stations, so, you w
- Good location but bars below sometimes be loud - Stay was good, been staying in this hotel for business trips
- Good location hotel - small but clean. easily accessible to mtr in hk. very conven
- Good Location, but small room - Decent room, with internet access (but need get your own LAN
- Good location - Location is near Causeway Bay and only 5-10 min from Central
- Good location - Simple business hotel, where to stay for 1-2 nights.
- Good location - Staff are lazy and rude, when I arrived, even though I have
- Good location - the hotel is near to casueway bay, 8 mins walk to mtr, very
- good location - this hotel locate in really good location, go times square j
- good service - centrally located and comfortable room. However they should
- Good standard for the hotel in Hong Kong - Our stay was very good. Stayed there for a night, the room i
- Great location and price! - The location of the hotel is at the main road, Henessy road.
- Great location medium size room -
Very cozy,clean room and great location, you can even
- Great location with privacy!! - Chick lobby with warm welcome. There are only 3 rooms each f
- Great location, friendly service but small rooms - Great location, good price but small room, overall staffs ar
- Great Location, right near the shopping area -
- Great location, small room - Convenient Wan Chai location. On busy street with many buse
- Great location,but bad rooms - good location,but thats about all
- Great location - great location, near to food/shopping/mtr. it's 10 mins walk
- Great location - The hotel looks old fashion and not fancy obviously. But the
- Great locations but small rooms - The hotel was clean and I love the location of Wan Chai. The
- Helpful hotel staffs with courteous services - here is my great recommendation of walden hotel, wanchai of
- It's a nice hotel in a great location - it's very convenient to access to MTR, food and etc. Nice lo
- Manager - Pleasant hotel, nice and friendly and very efficient. Good l
- New to Hong Kong - When I first read other people's reviews about this hotel I
- Nice for the price, but a hike from MTR - A nice overall hotel for the price. The free internet will
- Nice location - I've stayed in Walden last summer. It's a clean, well-locate
- Not so good, not so bad - This place is NOT the cleanest. The cot that I slept on (as
- Not too bad - Overall, it is a good hotel at this price in HK.
- Old room, dirty, and stained - The rooms are old and in definite need of a refurbishment. W
- One night at Walden - I stayed for a night only as I was staying in a different ho
- Small hotel, small rooms with window without view. - was rather disappointed with the small room, old carpet and
- Value for money -
- very small rooms but great location.. - it was ok i guess the location of the hotel was about the on
- Walden Hotel -
- Walden Hotel - room facilities quite good. but the towel not clean.
- Won't go back again. - The hotel is situated in a pretty good location, with food a