Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (1520)
October 19, 2011
Okay location, small rooms but overall okay
value for money and good servivce
A very small hotel, as each floor only have 3 rooms. As a couple, we got 2 single bed, and was told that there are no more king size bed room as they are fully booked, but we were told that we can combine the 2 single bed together.
All together, the room is small, as the toilet is even smaller, but in my opinion, it's value for money.
Besides, their staff is quite helpful and friendly too.
oh ya, take the causewaybay station for MTR. The Wanchai MTR is a bit too far from the hotel.
quite near to timesquare (5minutes walking distance) and the causewaybay MTR station
Families with young children
October 19, 2011
Pretty Little Space
Bigger space, wifi, cozy, fine interiors, free bottled water
I stayed at Wifi Hotel with my husband and two-year-old daughter. We got there at around 11am and check in is not until 2pm so we had to come back because according to the front desk guest officer, the room available is not preferable. They also asked us a refundable deposit of HK$500 which I already anticipated because I read it in the previous guest comments here. So to kill time, we walked around Lockhart Road. FYI: Wifi Hotel stands along a street of tile businesses, it would be easily missed if you haven't researched on its location. Try checking out their site for Google Map location. It came helpful for us.
When we got back at the hotel before 2pm, the room was ready for us. We got the room on the tenth floor. Our floor has three rooms, I assume it goes the same for the rest of the floors. Our hotel was pretty good. It was clean, there were new sheets, complimentary coffee, tea, and bottled water. Two free bottled water are available every day. The hot and cold shower was well working too, important to me because my daughter needed hot shower for her baths. Aircon was fine too. My husband wished for more English channels though. We only enjoyed Star Movies whenever we're back at the hotel. For obvious reasons, Wifi was really fast.
All in all, my husband and I enjoyed our stay at the Wifi hotel. We enjoyed our stay in Hongkong and Wifi Hotel was part of that. Thank you.
Get yourself an Octopus Card, it'll come handy when running from one train to another. From the airport, you may take the A11 bus to the hotel. Just get off at Tonnochy Road (See the hotel's official website). Wifi Hotel is nearer Causeway Bay (high end shopping district) MTR than from Wanchai MTR station.
Look for The Flying Pan along Lockhart Road, it's past Wanchai station from the hotel, quite a long walk but worth it. The Flying Pan is an all day American breakfast serving restaurant in Lockhart. Across Wanchai MTR is a corner street food called ADA selling dimsums, sausages, waffle, and fresh juices. Affordable yet tasty. A must-try to is the VLT iced tea sold at 711's. About HK$7. My daughter enjoyed it.
October 19, 2011
Good Location but small rooms
Free wifi, restaurants are nearby
Wifi Hotel is located between Wan Chai and Causeway Bay MTR station along Lockhart Road. The rooms are reasonable by HK standards although if you stay longer than 2-3 days, you might start to feel claustrophobic. There are various restaurants and 7-11s nearby where you can get water, snacks and meals (although the hotel provides 2 bottles of mineral water daily). Staff are friendly and speak decent English
Hotel Feature Tip:
Easier to take a bus from the airport to reach the hotel. Take A11 or E11 and stop on Hennessy Road (adjacent to Lockhart Road)
October 18, 2011
Great location but small rooms
Location is near to Causeway Bay and the MTR
I was pleased to see how clean the room was. I was happy that the Internet access was quick, easy and free. It was also good to have the hotel located near the world trade center in Causeway Bay and the MTR station was also not far from the hotel. All in all, I would come back again to stay at this hotel.
October 18, 2011
Very Comfy room and a great location
Nice Bedroom, Friendly staff, comfortable
i love the room, very comfortable bed, glass toilet, small but very comfy. the location is great, with 5-7mins walk to the nearest mrt. easy to travel around hong kong. alot of restaurants nearby. and also alot of toilet ware shops in the area. easy to get a cab with convenience stores nearby. shopping is just around the corner. the must try is dim sum in the area.
Try out the nearest dim sum restaurant, normally most are packed. But the wait is worth it.
October 12, 2011
Hotel is good
Front desk staffs are helpful,convenient for food & shopping.
Room size is sufficient for 2 persons and wifi is free.Room service and cleaning is at standard level.General hotel facilities and utilities are adequate.Ladies at the front counter are friendly and helpful.However the other side of building is very closed by so the window has to be closed all the time. The overhanged air-cond. is fixed at awful position due to the ceiling beam so the further side was cold while the area below was hot.Also the sound proof for the wall do not perform well so the movement from next door could be annoyed at silent nite.Overall, this is a reasonable good hotel for casual travellers.
There are many big shopping malls nearby such as Sogo and Time Square and thousands of small boutique shops; cosmetic shops; restaurents and small special eating places.
October 12, 2011
Comfy and modern hotel with good price
Good modern boutique hotel with all the modern amenities. Staff speak good English and are helpful. Check in/ out was a breeze. Great that the hotel provides airport shuttle, but is double the price of the central-airport express train.
Price is significantly lower than other hotels and also has free wifi.
Downsides: Location - 10 mins walk to causeway bay subway and not near central/peak/ferry/soho/lankuaifong. However millions of restaurants/shops around the hotel.
No restaurant- but who needs one when u have a million outside the hotel front door.
Far away from Soho, Lan Kuai Fong & ferry.
October 10, 2011
Great Hotel , Great Value, Great Location
The rooms are clean and considered spacious compared to other hotels in HKG
The Hotel is very clean, and well equipped.
Spacious and comfortable and great location.
5 mins walk to causeway bay station, 10 mins to Times square.
Causeway bay is just round teh corner.
October 08, 2011
Comfortable, clean & friendly hotel
Clean, sizable room and it looks like just renovated hotel room
it is very convenience location hotel, easy access to wan chai & causeway mrt station. many outlet for good foods & shopping area for tourist.good & free wifi & internet connection is provided in the room rate.
October 07, 2011
small hotel but room is great
All things in the room work well
1. reception staff are well mannered and helpful
2. the room though small is clean and tidy and the amenities provided work fine
3. need a little time to know the surroundings but after that, getting to the mtr station is easy
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Wifi Boutique Hotel, Hong Kong
- A hotel to remember for the future - Very good location, the rooms were very nice, and staff very
- A strange appearance, but very nice rooms - hotel prices in hong kong under rugby 7 are crazy. this hote
- Affordable Simple Hotel on Hong Kong Island - for around dollars a night, this hotel is hard to beat. th
- Basic hotel for location - wi-fi was free. room ok but a bit smaller than i would norma
- Boutique hotel - The Wifi is a little difficult to find but worth the effort.
- Boutique hotel - We stayed 6 days in this hotel. The rooms are so small that
- Budget business hotel - Budget hotel for business travelers who are doing a quick tr
- business hotel in perfect location - room is a bit small and simply equipped but still comfortabl
- central loaction - rooms small but fine - this is a simple hotel that serves its purpose. the hotel ha
- Central location - the hotel is nice and good enough for a few day staying in h
- Central location - we chose this hotel because of its budget price during this
- Clean and New - I've stayed here several times. Noticed that the room price
- Clean and relatively cheap hotel - The hotel is close to 2 metro stations so it's quite easy to
- Clean hotel and accessible - I arrived close to midnight and had informed the hotel that
- clean, close to the Hong Kong Convention and Exhi -
- cool hotel - would not recommend for more than one person because of room
- Decent Hotel and location - I have stayed here before. The rooms are quite nice and good
- Deceptive Picture - Not the first time I stay at this hotel, but somehow they ga
- everything a single traveller needs - Terrific stay. Room was per HongKong standard size-wise. App
- Excellent - It's very nice and clean hotel even though the room is a lit
- Flying Wi.......Fi - Located on Lockheart road, this small clean hotel provides o
- Good Decent Hotel -
- Good hotel for it's price - Nice hotel at it's price (but be sure to book through agoda,
- Good hotel - The hotel location is very good i.e. in between Causewaybay
- Good location, clean rooms but extremely small. - Staff at the reception was helpfull, but overall everything
- Good location, room so-so only - the rooms are quite standard. and the facilities are a bit w
- good location - wifi is in the wan chai district. bustling with eateries, ba
- Good room - By Wanchai standards the room was a good size and quite well
- Good service, great location - Wi-fi hotel is located in good area, near shopping centre an
- Good value with decent Amenities - A clean and nice hotel that is conveniently located between
- Great hotel, excellent service, decent location - i arrived early and despite not warning them that i was arri
- Great location , Pleasent service , Good rooms. - Overall a very good experience to stay at WIFI boutique hote
- Great Location and Clean Room - I checked in Wifi hotel with my mum and both of us love the
- Great location and clean - Nice and clean . Is good place for business stay as it has f
- Great location and room - room in heart of wanchai so very convenient if working aroun
- Great location but small reception area, elevator, - For transit short stay...no problem...easy access for wancha
- Great location but small room - Hotel location is good and near underground station and majo
- Great location but small rooms - room was small but cozy, however the toilet should hv a lock
- great location, very near time squre area - The hotel has good location. Walk distance to shopping area
- happy, satisfying, good service, fast internet - excellent service from reception to house keeping, resturant
- Herr Stephan Wagner - Check in was smooth, room was not clean, Wifi was easy to ac
- Hotel quite far from MTR walk more 15 mins - the person at counter service is not good. Ask any but no re
- Hotel worth to stay in Hong Kong Island - Overall is good, if have a restaurant will be better
- Jewel at the Business Center - I travel for business trip in hongkong. i choose wifi hotel
- Looks well fit to business travellers - its my first ti9me to stay in wifi hotel.
its well fit to b
- Lovely hotel and nice service - Trip schedule tentatively changed, Wifi Boutique Hotel suppl
- Lovely small hotel - This lovely small hotel has a very good location in Hong Kon
- Modern, clean and efficient in decent location - Takes finding the first time but then convenient for transpo
- modern - We only had one relatively small blanket for the two of us.
- Nice Boutique hotel - The hotel is situated about four blocks from the busy night
- Nice but small - the room and bed are small, but it's nice and clean. locatio
- Nice clean and compact room - Room looks new and clean.
Aircon is cold eno
- Nice enough room but slack security - My main concern was the lack of security. With no reception
- Nice hotel but not convenient!!! - If you are looking for spacious hotel room size, this is the
- Nice hotel, convenient location - Stayed here on 2 separate trips. Location is convenient, ro
- Nice hotel -
- Nice Hotel - what a wonderful choice. booked online and so glad i chose t
- Nice Simple Hotel - If you looking for a good hotel at a very reasonable hotel r
- not bad - wifi signal is not stable,and it is a little far from the su
- Okay location, small rooms but overall okay - A very small hotel, as each floor only have 3 rooms. As a co
- One of the more affordable hotels in Causeway Bay - The Wifi Boutique hotel is located a 10 minute walk from Tim
- Overated - barely passable - incredibly inconvenient. in between 2 mtr stations, 300m eit
- quiet and convenient - The Wifi Hotel is a little difficult to find but it is only
- Reasonable Hotel - I often go to HK. this is a very convenient place for going
- right in the city location - room is clean with mostly black color tone , make a bit dark
- simple but well appointed room - the hotel has no pool, no biz ceter or amenities like 5 star
- simply excellent location and food area -
- small a nd extremely expensive hotel for the size - the first and the last stay for me in this hotel.
- Small but decent room, with amazing Wifi - the room i stayed in was pretty small, but nevertheless it i
- Small but good location - Hotel entrance may be hard to spot as it is only small gate,
- Small but good - Great place to be as it is close to Causeway Bay and Wanchai
- Small but very tidy modern rooms - we stayed 3 nights at wifi and were pleased with our room. a
- Small hotel with small rooms - It is a very small hotel located in the center of Hong Kong
- Small room with disappointed service - A small hotel with small room. Though we booked the Modern T
- Small rooms, but overall good value - The room was tiny as mentioned, but it was very modern and f
- Small, Cheap, Modern, Clean - Get used to a glass cube for a bathroom, right next to the b
- Spacious room and lovely spot - I stay at wi-fi hotel for two days during my family holiday.
- Stay in Wi fi hongkong - The hotel is pretty new, its clean all equipment are new and
- The Best Deal Among It's Price Range - i went to hong kong on a 5-day trip with 2 of my university
- Third stay with wifi hotel - This was my fifth visit to hong kong and third stay at wifi
- Tiny and Modern Hotel - Great to have free wireless internet, use the new hotel room
- Trip to HK - Overall, the room was nicely renovated. The hotel is still
- value for money - this is my second time to this hotel, overall value for mone
- very bad hotel and expensive - i will not recommand anyone to stay this hotel as the servic
- Very good location - This hotel is very near with causeway bay area.. It's so clo
- Very Modern Hotel, Great Size Room - We loved the Location and size of room and Great Service'
- very small room but clean - i stay 2 nights there. good location close to shopping mall
- What a gem in the middle of Lockhart St. - I got a free upgrade to a bigger room overlooking Lockhart.
- WiFi Hotel is great! - The WiFi Hotel is in a great location! It is only a few bloc
- Wifi Hotel -
- Wifi Hotel -
- 位置优越但客房空间较小 - 店面很小，不过夜比较好找。中午12点到的酒店，还没到入住时间，所以先将行李寄存起来，出去逛了2小时才入住。其他没什么特别