Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
November 07, 2012
Peaceful, welcoming hotel with character
Excellent rooms, personal service, garden terrace restaurant
Exceptionally friendly family run haveli hotel, in comparatively quiet location within easy taxi reach of centre. Pleasant restaurant terrace at front with good food and service.
Clean and smartly decorated "deluxe room" in small block across garden from main building. We were leaving late evening for sleeper to Jaisalmer, and although we had to vacate our own room they put up beds for us to rest and plied us with several glasses of wine. Strongly recommended.
August 04, 2012
10-room heritage hotel with personal attention
We received personalized services in this peaceful property remote from Jaipur's city center. Manager was very helpful and took care of all our needs for car arrangements including pick up, drop off, purchasing of tour tickets, etc.
June 09, 2012
One of the best hotels I have been
Great service, Great room and great hospitality
This is very special boutiqueh hotel with a service that you will never forget. Great food, and very good breakfast. After very hot days in Jaipur- The swimming pool was great advantage.
Families with older children
United States of America,
May 26, 2012
Relaxing environment and helpful guidance
Authentic cuisine, characteristic environs, very courteous service and poolside attention.
The Royal Heritage Haveli proved to be the ideal lodging for our Jaipur stay. The staff was very professional and warm, provided practical help (driver at reasonable cost, information on sites outside the immediate area) and appreciated thoughtfulness (plenty of chilled water bottles, packed lunches). Breakfasts were abundant and Rajasthani dinners delicious.
The haveli design is a harmonious blend of history and comfort, providing welcome and calm after busy travel days. Haveli enclave was quiet at night. Be sure to check if the spa will be open again.
Bear in mind that most drivers are not guides. On-site guides for hire will greet you at every attraction; we found that most did not offer more info than what we had read in the guidebooks beforehand, especially at the Taj Mahal.
April 21, 2012
nice place , nice service
beautiful house and people
Here have a good quality life living with good service like home.
the old heritage house let us unforgetable trip. If you have time must be came and take one full day here
March 10, 2012
Excellent hotel with very attentive service
A lovely private hotel with an intimate feel
the hotel (a former haveli) with a wonderful character that is owned by the very hospitable. guests are made very welcome and are treated more as friends than as paying guests.
pre dinner drinks allow one to chat with other guests while dinner on the balcony with the other guests, with accompanying musicians, make for wonderful evenings.
i will have no hesitation in staying again when i return to jaipur on business.
Have an excellent dinner (and breakfast) on the balcony with the other guests.
March 06, 2012
Great Hotel, out of the city center
Great Garden with pool, good personal, nice ambiance
We can recommend this Hotel for all people who don't mind to stay out of the city. All very clean, great food. We were offered complimentary drinks for dinner when we take there 5 course menu. Fantastic!
Families with young children
February 27, 2012
Royal means royal at this place. One of the best.
- We had fantastic experience as written by almost 90%+ travelers visiting this properly. - Firstly the rooms are pretty nicely done and give you an awesome feeling the first time you enter the rooms. It has sufficient space and interiors are planned very nicely. - Food – Good. - Evening arrangement for dinner and drink and music is very good, though we could not enjoy it due to our kid and evening being slightly cold for kid (by Indian standards) - Staff was very nice and helpful - My kid still misses muffin and zoya (pet dogs in haveli). - Ample space for parking your personal car - Place becomes extremely beautiful at night due to lightening arrangement. - We were not carrying laptop and needed to browse internet for some time and manager was kind enough to give me his computer for the same. - My wife loved the special pickle served during morning breakfast, which Pradeep explained was prepared in some village area. - Were kind enough to arrange for milk and other Indian bread (parantha/puri) for our kid on need basis
- We had fantastic experience as written by almost 90%+ travelers visiting this properly.
- Firstly the rooms are pretty nicely done and give you an awesome feeling the first time you enter the rooms. It has sufficient space and interiors are planned very nicely.
- Food – Good.
- Evening arrangement for dinner and drink and music is very good, though we could not enjoy it due to our kid and evening being slightly cold for kid (by Indian standards)
- Staff was very nice and helpful
- My kid still misses muffin and zoya (pet dogs in haveli).
- Ample space for parking your personal car
- Place becomes extremely beautiful at night due to lightening arrangement.
- We were not carrying laptop and needed to browse internet for some time and manager was kind enough to give me his computer for the same.
- My wife loved the special pickle served during morning breakfast, which Pradeep explained was prepared in some village area.
- Were kind enough to arrange for milk and other Indian bread (parantha/puri) for our kid on need basis
Some improvement I would mention just to make this raise its own levels.
The room where we stayed had its front door facing restaurant/open area on the opposite side, and since the doors had transparent glass in them, at evening/dark we had to make sure we secure curtains properly to avoid visibility of inside from outside.
Towels were less smooth and cozy from what you would expect from royal experience (though they are very good, may be the one we received were slightly on the rough side due to usage with time)
We could not find the Car displayed on the picture in their website (we missed to check about same with staff when we were there though)
February 07, 2012
charming hotel, charming staff
huge, elegant room, super friendly staff
you won't regret staying at this hotel. my friend and i had a huge second-floor suite that's so magnificent, elegant and huge, we decided to stay one more night. the hotel owner, the owner is a charming host. every evening he set up a fire and a full bar for guests to sit around and exchange travel tips. the complimentary breakfast is amazing. i had the best wholewheat bread in my life. we had dinner for both nights that they were quite different but equally tasty. i'd recommend this hotel to my friends.
January 11, 2012
very interesting and beautiful heritage hotel
yhe place was very lovely. each room is different and all of them are really nice,a tylical haveli. very new, clean, and well mantained.
the service was also very good, and the staff really heplful also for reccomandations, tour guides and chauffeur service.
location was also very good, very good area away from the noise.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Royal Heritage Haveli, Jaipur