A quiet hotel right on Juhu Beach and a short drive from the airport, this is India’s first beach front hotel, ideal for both business and leisure. Visit the Gateway, Elephanta Caves, and for some shopping head over to Linking Road. The large swimming pool at the hotel is footsteps away from the beach and snacks or drinks are available at the glass-domed coffee shop. The restaurant is known as one of the best on the beach and is worth a special night devoted to the exquisite food, service, and ambiance. The health club is fully outfitted, the spa will pamper you, and do not be surprised if you bump into a Bollywood star. Well known and with first class service, a stay at the Sun-n-Sand Mumbai Hotel is sure to make your trip more enjoyable.
The guest house is located in the local island of Maafushi where the Government regulations require that guests do not wear bikini or similar swimwear while in the area. However, the hotel can arrange excursions to picnic islands for guests where these restrictions are not applied.
Transfer to Maafushi Hotels
To reach the hotels in Maafushi Island, a public ferryboat OR chartered speedboat can be arranged by the hotel for which payment will be collected upon check–in.
Please contact the hotel to book your transfer arrangement at least 3 days prior to your arrival. Your arrival and departure flight details and full names of traveling party will be required.
• Ferryboat takes 90 minutes to reach Maafushi Island and costs approximately USD 2.00 per person per way.
• Ferry departs from Male’ at 15:00 hrs / Ferry departs from Maafushi Island at 07:30 hrs
• If your flight lands AFTER 13:00 hrs, you will need to take the speedboat transfer or make arrangements to stay in Male’
• NO Ferry services on Friday.
• Speedboat takes 35 minutes to reach Maafushi Island and approximately costs USD 160 - 200 per trip
• Shared speedboat transfer for a surcharge of approximately USD 30-50 per person for minimum of 5 persons group.
• Advance booking is required for speedboat transfer
We look forward to welcoming you to the Maldives!