Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (869)
February 23, 2011
Fashionable hotel, some rooms need to be repaired. Not good location you need to have a vehicle to go from there. Good breakfast, good personnel.
February 23, 2011
Too far from a beach, very close to traffic road. Good Interior, nice breakfast, frendly staff.
February 21, 2011
Extremely lovely and wonderful hotel
rooms, bed, pillows, showers, tv..WOW
Stayed 2 nights here in sunset before i move over to another villa in seminyak and i would like to say that this hotel rocks!!!they upgraded my room for free and the room was huge, bed was great and big and pillows was heavenly.all other amenities are given and have no problems with anything other than the buffet breakfast..simple but it is included so it doesnt matter much.overall great place and higly recommended to stay but please note that it is far away from KUTA central and walking is not an option.bike or taxi..end of story.
KUTA LEGIAN STREET is a must for any tourist travelling to bali but the tours are the highlight of everything.
United Arab Emirates,
February 21, 2011
very nice hotel with comfort room and good location. very clean and nice staff
February 21, 2011
Big suite rooms and spaces
I am happy staying at 100 Sunset Boutique Hotel.The suite rooms are very big & clean. I would happy to stay again for my next trip to Bali,Kuta. Thanks for upgrading me to a Suite Rooms. Food & Beverage are awesome. I would recommend this hotel and all staffs are very friendly. But i missed the free massage in the hotel.
Families with older children
February 20, 2011
almost all rooms have beautiful view to swimming pool, and also have wide spaces with living & dining rooms, small kitchen, and two bedrooms. staffs are quite friendly. also it's more lovely if there's steamed rice, not only fried rice!
February 20, 2011
Rooms are spacious and value for money.
Although location is rather inconvenient, but the cosy hotel environment and rooms made up for it. Buffet breakfast provided is simple. Convenient stores are about 5 mins away. There are a couple of restaurants and spas near the hotel. If you intent to travel further, taxis are aplenty in Bali.
Must check out Avenue Spa which is 5 mins away. Great deals!
Families with young children
February 19, 2011
Hotels Needs Some Care
Opposite of good restaurant, cheap
This place definitely needs some attention. When we arrived, the shower drain was clogged, couch was sagging, and the mineral water pot was empty. Definitely not the best way to greet your guests. They made it up by sending up the engineering team quickly to remedy the issues, but it was disappointing for me to spend 3 days in this hotel. It was very noisy in the morning with kids and adults alike in the swimming pool. Buffet breakfast was ok, but didn't blow out of the water.
There's a nice Indonesian food restaurants across the street.
February 18, 2011
great location, big rooms
great location, easy access and the hotel has big rooms, however the lobby is too small and the restaurant is very small. location is near to restaurants, supermarket, tourist attraction. great for business trip. room and toilet are clean. great service, recomended for young couple.
February 17, 2011
Nice hotel if you stay on the quieter side
Nice rooms, good service, very big and comfy bed
overall stay was nice. we were upgraded to the suite room cos the shower facilities in the deluxe room had some problem.
the only drawback for this hotel is that it is located on the main road, so if you ask for a pool view room then you will hear the traffic 24*7. after the 1st night we moved to the suite and it was much more quieter.
* good service from staff
* good 15 minutes foot massage
* clean room with comfy bed & marshmallow-like pillows
* breakfast was not bad.
• be aware of this restaurant called jari-manari (ayam betutu) – this is a dish i was told) they ripped us off, the menu had no price indication, charged us for $10 usd for very bad food, we didn’t eat much and went to next door, only paid about $3 for better food.
• when you want to go for a massage, you should watch the time. generally they would not give you the hours you pay for. we experienced it twice in bali. 1st tiem was at ‘reborn’ (300m walk from hotel) for a 2 hour massage. but we only got 1.5 hrs massage. 2nd time was at seminyak, we paid for 1 hour but only got 45 minutes.
take a cab to Krisma on sunset road for all your souvenir shopping. you can go to courfour nearby to shop for all your grosseries. We hired a private driver for few days so he took us there to buy everything we need before dropping us back to hotel.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - 100 Sunset Boutique Hotel - Managed by Aston, Bali
- 100 sunset boutique - worth the price, very nice room, but quite dark, need more l
- average hotel - toilet small. poor drainage. staff did not handle food hygie
- Awesome service - i loved it. i checked in late but the receptionist was reall
- Bad service and sad condition. - I had several problems during my stay in this hotel. For som
- Beautiful Hotel with good service - Reasonable and affordable price, staff friendly, good servic
- Below expectation - We stayed for four days in this hotel and were disappointed
- big room but bad water and standard breakfast - i only stay for 1 night during low season tourist in Bali,th
- Big room but not so good facilities - Location of the hotel is near to airport but would require a
- Boutique hotel - Fashionable hotel, some rooms need to be repaired. Not good
- cheap hotel, huge and clean - 100 sunset hotel is very cheap, clean and huge hotel. we cam
- Clean and comfort - I feel good and homey
The room is large
Nice interior design
- cozy hotel with big room - i love it this hotel, i am feel so comfort when i stayed the
- Enjoyable stay - For those who wish to avoid the jam in bali, and yet still w
- Excellent service!! - I checked in late night but the receptionist was so helpful
- fab hotel - We were very happy to stay at the hotel, the room was big an
- Fantastic hotel - This is one of the best hotels I used to stay. Beautiful roo
- Far from kuta beach but fantastic sized rooms - daily changed breakfast menu, thoughtful staff (restaurant s
- Far Location but lovely hotel - 1) New, Clean and comfortable Hotel. Helpful staff and feel
- Friendly stuff, convenience location - we stay in suite for 3nights in bali, the location of the ho
- Good hotel for travel to Bali -
- Good hotel - We had a good 5 nights stay there recently. The hotel looks
- good quiet hotel - i use it as it's a convenient location, not too far from the
- Gorgeous Hotel and nice clean room - Hotel has very nice decoration and my room is big and clean,
- Great hotel and friendly staff - Very friendly staff and great location. The rooms are large
- great hotel with good service - 100 sunset boutique hotel was my home for 4 days whilst i wa
- Great hotel with Great service - The hotel staff is very lovely. Breakfast is very good, a va
- Great Location & Convience - Will go to Bali again next year.
Especially we like the roo
- Great location with comfortable rooms - The rooms is big and nice decorated with giving people sense
- Great location, big room, with the great price -
- Great people grear service - So memorable and so affordable and want to stay again
- great rooms..but bad location - though the hotel room was great and affordable ...location w
- hotel is clean with good service - for my first thinking , this hotel quite nice ,,, and my roo
- Impressive little hotel for what you'll pay! - the bed was very comfortable, the hotel staff was very accom
- Lovely hotel and service with smile!! - I will stay again with this hotel for my next trip to Bali.
- Lovely hotel but bad location - It's a great experience of staying in 100 sunset boutique, b
- lovely hotel but small breakfast area - Great room and services, spacious room, love the modern mini
- Lovely hotel but too many flies in brunch - we spent 2 days in 100 sunset in one bed suit with extra bed
- Lovely hotel, great location, big rooms - I love that hotel, worth for money, big room, but small pool
- lovely hotel - the hotel is relatively clean. amenities are up to standard,
- New Boutique Hotel - Value for Money - this hotel is really value for money. i was not expecting su
- New Hotels. - There is a supermarket nearby.
There is a nice local rest
- Nice and Comfy Room - the room are large, we book the family suite that have two b
- Nice and Rejuvenating stay for a short trip -
- Nice Boutique Hotel but room for improvement - we arrived at the hotel on 10 may 2012 and stayed for 2 nigh
- Nice Hotel and Good Location - the Bed is really good & cozy made me did not want to wake u
- Nice Hotel but need kitchen appliances - Comfort to my son because the room is very spacious.
- Nice hotel with modern design - very pleasant hotel, with very convinient access to airport.
- Nice hotel, need little bit renovation - room and bathroom large enough, but the bathtub space is sma
- nice hotel - spacious room, but the air-con is not so suitable. take long
- Nice modern Hotel on a major highway - this place could have been a nice hotel in any world leading
- Nice place to stay - Air conditioning system in the room need to be improved, Air
- Really helpful staff, lovely breakfast - Turned up late at night to a very helpful and pleasant hote
- Small hotel with great service - We got free upgrade upon check in. Have good experience with
- Small Size Boutique Hotel - hotel is not very far away from the busy spots like kuta squ
- spacious pool side room - Hi guys, I recently stayed at the sunset boutique hotel, I h
- Unique hotel - Very good hotel and unique hotel. Nice view, nice room, and
- Very nice and lovely room with good price - we love this hotel. the room is large and very nice, suitabl
- Very nice - It´s simple, you will not regret if you book this hotel. I g
- Will come back again - I booked this hotel for one night, and ended up coming back