Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (1230)
May 19, 2012
location, location, location ... plus lotsa smiles
located in the middle of eat street, jalan kayu aya
as mentioned, location was perfect if you want easy access to restaurants. we spent 4 days there while roaming around bali, so it was good to know that we didnt have to go to far for dinners.
staffs are helpful and friendly, albeit a bit slow and forgetful (not preparing the bottled water and towels in bathroom).
breakfast buffets were good and i especially enjoyed the nasi goreng.
the only disappointment is the state of the towels. they were far from white and a bit tattery.
May 19, 2012
Wonderful staff, beautiful hotel
Only one year old, gorgeous gardens and well appointed hotel
the staff are so friendly and happy. the reception/concierge staff all spoke very good english and all our needs were instantly met. i felt very safe as the security is excellent with all cars being checked upon entry. we were offered an upgrade but decided to keep the room we were allocated as it was lovely. the bathroom had a great big shower and the bathroom was well appointed. our bed was comfortable with nice linen, pillows etc. the room looked brand new. when we were leaving we rang to get a hand with our bags and it was only a matter of minutes before someone was there to help us. it is a bit of a walk from the front to the rear of the complex but there is always a buggy with a driver available if you need it. there are two pools to choose from, one more shaded than the other if you want to avoid the sun. the breakfast was very nice with fresh fruit and juice, eggs any way you like them, toast, muffins and lots of hot selection for asian or western breakfast.
if i had to come up with a negative i guess it would be that you have to pay for wi fi in your room. it is available free in the foyer which is a nice place to sit but it would be nice to have it available free everywhere.
the location is good, about a 15 minute walk to the beach with heaps of restaurants to choose from along the way. there are hundreds of taxis as soon as you walk out which are unbelievably cheap so you don't even have to walk to the beach if you don't want to.
all in all we loved our stay at amadea and would recommend it to anyone.
We found this gorgeous restaurant called "Biku" in Seminyak just past potato head. The food is excellent and very cheap and the setting is gorgeous. We were turned off by the crowds at potato head and were told about this restaurant by one of the security guards and we ate there every night ! It cost us about $2 each way in a taxi. Highly recommend it.
May 19, 2012
best location for party people
resort is new, trendy and stylish but the best part is the location. jl. laksmana is the happening street with the best resto's and a lot of lady fashion shops. u could shop all u want and eat until u become an elephant ! the best clubs are ard the corner but had no time to visit the beach. breakfast area is nice especially when u are being served by the local babes !
May 19, 2012
Great new hotel in the heart of Seminyak!
The bathroom in the pool terrace is incredible
For a relatively new hotel, Amadea is the goods. I got in late (transfer was super easy to organise prior to arrival) and was upgraded to a pool terrace. Staff were professional and courteous and the room itself was quite big for a solo traveller. Bathroom was impressive!
Would and have recommended to friends.
Say hi to Norman at the Bistro at the front. Speaks many languages and will make you feel like a friend. Good for people watching at breakfast too.
May 19, 2012
Great location small rooms
Location, nice pool, free internet.
This is the second time i have stayed here with a friend. I like it because of it's great location on "Eat Street". It has fantastic restaurants literally right out side the door plus a taxi to Potato Head, Kudeta, La Lucchiola didn't even change the basic charge on his meter. Gave him cos we felt bad ! Also plenty of great boutiques within walking distance. etc. The resort itself is quirky with it's golf carts that drive you down to the main reception and rooms.The free internet is great, but no chairs provided as use is only for 15 mins at a time.Rooms are ok but small. Chairs on balcony but no space for them in room so you watch tv from the bed.Also very limited storage space for clothes so if you take a lot most of it would have to stay in your case. Buffet breakfast ok but restaurant open to the very noisy street. Had all evening meals at different restaurants as such a great choice.
Hotel Feature Tip:
Take extra coathangers. Usually only 6 -8 supplied for 2 people.
May 15, 2012
Lovely hotel, fantastic staff and service.
The staff, the pool, the spa.
Had a lovely stay in the hotel last week. Could not fault the service and the staff were absolutely amazing. I stayed in a deluxe pool terrace room which was large and clean and right next to the lovely lap pool. There are 2 pools and a bar and also a lovely upper deck with large loungers for sunbaking. The hotel is in the perfect spot on Jalan Laksmana, walking distance to all the fabulous shops and restaurants and it is set well back from the road so you don't hear any traffic noise. Free, wifi in the lobby, great food, lovely breakfast and the Ambiente Spa in the hotel is also worth a visit. I will definitely be back!
Magali Pascal, Lulu Jasmine and Buddha Wear are all walking distance from Amadea. Amazing clothes!
May 15, 2012
Lovely hotel with great location
the resort is at a very great and convenience location. it is in the lifestyle hub of seminyak. all the very nice international restaurants are just at the same street, many many fashion botiques are just around also. but still, the environment inside the resort is quiet and serene. the resort crews are very friendly and very helpful. the room is clean and tidy. the breakfast at the bistro is acceptable,not too bad, although choices not much.
The restaurants nearby like Ultimo and Ku De Ta are really great! Especially Ku De Ta for the environment by the beach!! Thumbs up!
May 15, 2012
Close to restaurant strip and shopping
Staff were very helpful and showed us the greatest courtesies
May 14, 2012
Newly built hotel in heart of Seminyak
Superior rooms are large, very clean with comfy beds and ipod dock in clock nice touch
pleasant surprise with hotel set back from street, golf buggy will take you the journey if you don't want to walk. staff very friendly and accomodating. breakfast at cafe on the main street standard bali brekkie. nice pool with small wading pool for kids. would recommend if you want a quiet and chilled out stay in seminyak but still be close to the action.
May 14, 2012
Fantastic location and suberb service
Good location, friendly staff, very relaxing with drinks by the pool
My partner and I had never been to Bali before and the staff were very helpful in this regard. They gave us maps of the area and recommended resturants to eat at.
We had a blissful day of massages and drinks by the pool.
The resturant was average. The food is served buffet style, probably bought in bulk so not of the best quality meats or eggs. We still had breakfast there nearly everyday so not all that bad. Again the service was really good.
I would highly recommend this place.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Amadea Resort & Villas Seminyak Bali, Bali
- Allright not more - The hallway was very noisy (other guests and staff).
- Amadea, Amazing! - Amadea is perfect for those looking for a central location i
- An oasis in busy seminyak - Hotel modern decor, some attention needed in bathroom but ot
- An Oasis - A modern, high level resort with many features that made our
- Attractive hotel with quiet rooms - This is a quality hotel. Positives are stated. Negatives are
- Beautiful Hotel. Beautiful staff! - Delightful stay
Thank you all you lovely staff!!!
- Beautiful Villas that make you feel like home - girlfriend and i was on stay stay without husbands and kids.
- best location in seminyak - The staff at the hotel were fantastic. friendly and informa
- central location a nice small resort - The hotel is located in the centre. Its a small resort aroun
- Clean and friendly - Great service, great room, great location, great price - Hig
- Comfortable room with a view of the pool - Value for money type of accomodation. A good location which
- Enjoyable stay and staff were 5 star - We were very happy with our stay at Amadea. The location is
- Excellent location , quiet and nice swimming pool. -
- Excellent - Upgraded to pool room very nice quiet rooms excellent servic
- friendly staff - good location and easy access to beach and shops and area no
- good hotel but expensive for bali - would stay again ,as in quite area,but quite pricey for bali
- Good hotel, great location - nice hotel, helpful and professional staff, nice rooms. clos
- Good location, good staff, no direct beach access. - well appointed, good location, great friendly staff. the onl
- Great and friendly staff with Good Location - The customer service is prompt when I emailed them some enqu
- Great hidden oasis - The staff were very friendly and helpful, the location was g
- Great hotel with lovely staff - near to restaurants, shopping place but a bit far to the bea
- Great hotel - A lovely hotel with beautiful clean rooms. Not the best loca
- Great location - impressive quality for the price - I have had better hotels but this one was a solid 8/10. Grea
- Great location and clean and friendly - couldn't ask for better. prices fluctuate a lot though, but
- Great location and excellent service - Excellent hotel and loved the service. Staff were really hel
- Great location for shopping and eating - got an upgrade on arrival to a suite room overlooking the sm
- Great Location Great Staff - This is my 4 time at Amedea. For the price, location, and r
- Great location with big rooms - Great service, great place, and great food. Best location wi
- Great location, nice rooms - Had a pleasant stay. Was offered upgrade to a pool view room
- Great Place and Quiet - I like to stay in the villa coz this villa give me lots rela
- Great property. Very quite and great staff. - I have stayed at Amadea 2 times before and would go back for
- Great rooms and service - The stay was great, the room opened right onto the pool whic
- Great rooms, great service - We got up-graded to roof-top bungalows, because our reserved
- great service - nice pool and breakfast
very friendly staff.....
- Great villa at the edge of the hussle and bustle - Canguu is just outside the hussle and bustle of Seminyak so
- Just what we wanted - We Stayed at the Amadea for 5 nights and our daughter joined
- Just standard - Pros:
* Room amenities & facilities
- location, location, location ... plus lotsa smiles - as mentioned, location was perfect if you want easy access t
- Lovely hotel and service with a smile - - nice swimming pool and spa
- cozy room and not so noisy a
- Lovely hotel and service with a smile - no comments, it was great stay that make us feel great that
- lovely hotel and service with a smile - Nothing was ever too much trouble for the staff at amadea. A
- Lovely hotel and service with smile - We stayed at this hotel for four nights. And dont have anyth
- Lovely hotel in a great location. - we really enjoyed our stay at the amadea. it is located righ
- Lovely hotel with fantastic pool - Had a lovely stay here- location was good, breakfast and poo
- Lovely hotel with friendly staff. - Great time in my stay. Everything was very good. Only fault
- lovely hotel, amazing staff - we stayed in a double room (there are also fancy villas). th
- Lovely hotel, clean, and friendly staff - I have nice stay here, good location, nice hotel, clean, fri
- Lovely hotel, great location - This hotel was in a great location, good buffet breakfast, v
- Lovely hotel, very clean, friendly obliging staff - I arrived in the middle of the night and the staff were real
- Lovely hotel....a place to remember - We were at the hotel just for 4 days....hope we can go again
- lovely hotel - The hotel is rather new, the rooms are well kept. The servic
- Lovely service with a smile - Love Their staff very much!!! They give us the best memorabl
- Lovely, modern and clean with excellent service - I very much enjoyed staying at Amadea and the staff were ext
- Most memorable bali hotel - Unique design and refreshing hotel. Staff very well mannered
- My stay at the Amadea Resort & Villas was enjoyab -
- nice acco with clean rooms & new facilities - very nice acco with clean rooms and friendly staff
- Nice and clean hotel - great choice for family and couples who want to have relax t
- nice hotel , very good value - we stayed for a short break in feb 2012 , after a small hitc
- Nice hotel with good location - Rooms and bathrooms are kept clean. Simple touches such as o
- Nice hotel with good location - We checked in quite late and not easy to find the sightboard
- nice hotel, calm in the city centre friendly staff - a bathtub would have been nice.
The breakfast was poor.
- Nice hotel, quiet location, friednly staff. - We stayed in a superior room, which was quite adequate for o
- Nice Hotel - The staffs are friendly and helpful making our stay relaxing
- Nice modern hotel, very good location - we stayed here as part of our honeymoon in indonesia and we
- Nice resort with friendly staff - First time in Seminyak,good location ,nice resturants all wi
- Perfect Location and a great get away. - The staff were so amazing - very efficient, helpful, underst
- Perfect location - We stayed for 4 days and 3 nights at Amadea Resort & Villas
- pretty good - Hotel was fine but a bit too quiet for Bali, compared to Kut
- quiet hotel in the heart of the action - first impression was one of disappointment as the rooms are
- Right in the heart of seminyak - we spent 3 nights at the amadea and thought it to be very go
- Service overall good - Cleaness have to improve. Food very salty. Breakfast too lit
- Smart and professionally run resort - i was pleasantly surprised how well i was greeted at 1am jus
- Splendid! - The rooms are very clean and spacious. hotel is filled with
- Stylish hotel at top location for dining/shopping - good value for the room rate i paid with agoda. no free wifi
- The Best Service In Seminyak - Really enjoyed our stay. Staff provided the best service we
- Too Contempary - We spent 4 night at Amadea Resort and Villas. The location i
- value for money -
- very enjoyable rooms clean,staff very friendly - the staff greet you with the biggest smiles and are very fri
- Very good location, friendly helpful staff. - Enjoyable relaxing stay, would recommend this resort.
- Very likely to come back - everything ok for that amount of money. good location for go
- very nice service and staff - very good location, and when i reach there they already prep
- wonderful hotel - the staff is very nice and helpful, the rooms are confortabl
- Worth getting pool side - Breakfast food was horrible and the last night we stayed the