Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (799)
December 23, 2011
2 Star hotel but OK for Legian, good location
Price, room was OK overall
the room was 2 star but ok for a budget stay in legian. the bed was very firm cutting down on overall comfort. the free wi-fi seemed to be intermittent and patchy from room to room. breakfast was a bit of a free for all and staff were slow to replenish food and clear the tables which generally filled up quickly. the room had a damp feel to it and the air con leaked onto the floor when in use. the pool was too close to all rooms and thus not very inviting.
Stay here if you are on a budget and want to stay in this area of Legian.
December 16, 2011
Very efficient hotel
Location wise is good, facilities is better than budget hotel with better amenenties
I hate to go to a budget hotel, those "pay per-use" thing is really annoying and not suitable for a resort spot like Bali. I prefer an economical hotel like Amaris, I like its efficiency like a room that is not too big, yet with enough power terminal in the right places. Aircon,hot shower, spot for hanging ur clothes (not a cabinet) and still u get a balcony. Best of it is that you pay less compare with the famous budget hotel. Remember you won'g get a water heater here but u'll find a water dispenser in every floor. The room is clean, a free newspaper available in receptionist. Other thing that not available in this hotel is laundry, u need to ask a staff for that. One more thing... better to choose a room that is not adjacent to the pool. Choose the 3rd floor or 5th floor because the pool is located next to the dining area, so u can expect a regular noise during breakfast and night (some drunken tourists might sing-a-long at the pool), unless u go in a group of 10, then u better choose these room..
this hotel located perfectly. It is 15 minutes walking to the beach and 5-10 minutes using motorbike to center of nightlife... btw, rent a motorbike instead of a car...
Families with young children
December 14, 2011
Great location but small rooms
Nice breakfast, nice location, clean rooms
it was a nice stay in overall. we liked the breakfast and location of the hotel.
December 13, 2011
Excellent value for the price
Clean, close to the beach and other attractions
We had no problems. The hotel is new and clean. Hot water showers. Hot and cold water available on every floor. Bed was comfy. Wifi was reliable and not a terrible speed. The beach is a 10 minute walk. It's also close to some of the highest rated restaurants in the area.
Mozzarella and Pearl were both excellent.
December 04, 2011
Clean room and great location
Amaris hotel is a great hotel with great location and all the staff hotel very friendly . .I'm very satisfied for stay at Amaris hotel legian
December 02, 2011
Good hotel in good location
Hotel is good for a stay if your just looking for a hotel without extra service. Other than the room with out a fridge you get basic breakfast the eggs pre cooked and cold and a pool o use and yes the pool is clean. You can't buy food or drinks at hotel. Hotel is clean which is good
Sammy very cold beer accross the road but food was average
Families with older children
December 01, 2011
it was a nice hotel, room not big at all,but if all you need is just to sleep,breakfast with some little swimming i can say its enough
location in the heart of legian, with many shop and resto around it
November 30, 2011
LovelyHotel and service with smile
Centre of the tourist attractions and crowded shopping place
road to small but overall good stay, had a nice trip
November 29, 2011
New hotel with lots to improve
We booked this hotel for 3 nights. Room was simple & small, enough for us to take a rest after full day tour. The food for breakfast were also too simple & taste horible for us. So we have to find outside food for it. The staff was not so friendly as we previously stayed at Amaris Mangga Dua, Jakarta & Amaris Bandung with good remarked. Our complaint about the water dispenser was not taken action nicely. I shall never come back to this hotel again.
November 28, 2011
we were there for a short stay. the outlook and interior of the hotel looked new as compared to its surroundings. the hotel room itself was clean. we got a room that faces the main road which gave quite a spendid view. (but it's not facing the sea) the plus point is that this hotel is near the beach (about 10 min walk) and for the price that you paid for, as compared to those that are a stone throw away from the beach, is definitely worth it!
hotel staff are friendly and approachable.
however, bring yr own toiletries as there is just normal soap and shampoo dispenser.
Massage: Don't try the massage just two shops next to the hotel. there is another further down the road which is much better. (Luna Spa) or better still, head down to the main busy roads and there are more to offer.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Amaris Hotel Legian Bali, Bali
- 2 Star hotel but OK for Legian, good location - the room was 2 star but ok for a budget stay in legian. the
- amaris hotel in Legian - Amaris hotel is simple hotel. Facilities... they has swimmin
- Amaris hotel - Nice location
- Average Hotel - New hotel, room size satisfactory, helpful staff. Smooth che
- Basic Room that suited our needs - We had a great stay at Amaris. We are regular travellers to
- Budget Hotel in Bali area - overall okay kamarnya bersih but not with the toilet.. nice
- Budget hotel with a great facilities - i stayed at this hotel on may 14, 2011 with a group of frien
- Chic n minimalis style - I hv travelling with my sister n then we going to nightclub,
- Colorful Hotel - The location is fantastic and visible from the road. The sta
- Comfortable hotel with good service - We enjoy staying here with good service. We came a bit late
- comfortable - Its a nice hotel with clean and comfortable room.
Only few m
- Friendly staff - Room is a good size for a budget hotel. However, south side
- Good hotel, nice location - It's easy to locate, and has many shops nearby. A good value
- Great location, neat and clean - Stayed one night for transit to another villa. Rooms are sma
- Great Location - Amaris have a great location in Bali. You can shopping, sun
- great service from the hotel's staffs - It was a nice stays for us but unfortunately it doesn't have
- Great spot, average rooms - not the best in terms of rooms (but who stays in the room th
- just as i imagined - I booked for price and basically got what I paid for
- lovely And clean - very clean hotel and room. good breakfast. small indoor pool
- lovely hotel and helpfull staff - i like the hotel,cheap,helpful staff,there is a lot of shops
- new hotel!!! - I stayed in a hotel alone.
hotel's place is a little convin
- New hotel - Only had short stay but enoyed it, pool was good, beach clo
- New Modern Hotel with Friendly service - It was wird having only strawberry and choclate topping to p
- nice design hotel - i love the location of hotel, can hire the rental bike to to
- Nice hotel and service - Enjoyed our stay, Breakfast was fantastic sittimg on the roo
- Nice hotel match with small budget - stayed there 3 nights,,the only thing i complained about was
- Nice hotel - actually we've been transfered to this hotel due to the rece
- nice hotel - this hotel is nuce for budget hotel. room is clean, bed is c
- nice new hotel - we changed to this hotel because of the price . we booked a
- nice place - near beach,staff is nice,good service,nice room so clean,goo
- quite new hotel but not so good service - We spent 3 nights there and very disappointed with the servi
- Run down - Unfortunately, the pool is the redeeming quality. This plac
- Simple and clean hotel - Location easy to find (even it's a new hotel), simple and cl
- Simple and clean. - Staff was friendly and knowledgeable. Location is central t
- Simple and Complete Hotel - amaris is a wonderful hotel. although we found the toilet do
- Simple but enough - Well maintained room, clean but the location is not too good
- simple, convenient & well priced - amaris hotel follows the simple theme of harris, fave and al
- small rooms, basic breakfast but but adequate - No fridge but I purchased a esky and ice every second day.
- Small, nice and comfortable hotel room - Worth of money staying in Amaris. Nice and simple room desig
- Smart budget hotel - Good budget hotel. Unfortunately no coffee making facility
- Standard Hotel - Standard hotel to stay, similar services with others. but st
- Super Modern design, OK location - I missed breakfast [6.30-10.30) but I'm sure it would have b
- value for money - you get what you give. i book this hotel since the rate is q
- very clean hotel - This is new hotel, so everything is still clean. The breakfa
- very nice hotel, lovely and modern, staff great - we had trouble with the safe, the staff came straight away t
- Wasn't a good hotel for us -