Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Formerly : Bali Tropik Hotel
Nusa Dua / Benoa
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (527)
March 09, 2012
Very nice hotel away from the hustle and bustle
Very nice room, hotel on beach and lovely gardens
my sister and i stayed here for 3 nights and it was a very pleasant stay. we were very appreciative that we were able to check in at he unfortunate hour of 5am after our air asia fliight from perth. after a sleep we emerged to a lovely vista by the ocean and the garden setting was very lovely with the hotel temple a real highlight to see. the hotel included buffet breakfast which was ample to keep us going till evening.the hotel has the all inclusve option which most of the guests seemed to be booked on. we did not book this and were still very happy with our choice.for 50 dollars extra a day i don't think i would get the value unless i only stayed in the hotel for all drinks and meals. i enjoyed exploring other areas out of the hotel.
the room was very comfortable and the ground floor with a lovely balcony and outdoor seating very pleasant to watch the rain with a beer in the evening.
the pool was clean and pleasant with enough lounges to use ( though it is low season)
I found the shuttle to the tourism shopping area of Bali Collection somewhat disappointing as it is a purpose built precinct and lacked the vibe that other parts of Bali have. I went once which was fine for a look. Restaurants seem reasonable but felt it was a sheep like experience being shuttled to it and shuttled back to respective hotels.
March 07, 2012
Great Hotel, Location and rooms awesome
Huge Rooms, Amazing location
Really nice place to stay. water sports are great. Location is good. Most staff friendly but some seem a little tired, although always helping out. Hotel was nice and clean. Food was nice but I think it needed a bigger variety of selection.
Id stay here again.
March 07, 2012
Nice hotel with very helpful staff
this hotel is in benoa, on a little private beach, and although it's a little old, they do such a good job of maintaining it. bali is not a beach destination, but this little beach is functional and very good for kids: it never gets deep, but for relaxing it's just right. there's a bit of seaweed but nothing major.
my only issue was the mosquitos and they do spray for them, but the doors to the room have spaces between themselves and the wall, so bugs get in. the canopy of the bed is not a real mosquito net, so you do have the odd bite, but it was still a lovely place to stay. the staff are so nice and the breakfast was pretty good too.
it's quite far from everything, however, so be prepared to just stay at the hotel. benoa and nusa dua are at least 40 minutes from the airport, an hour from kuta because of traffic, and 1,5-2 hours to ubud. really, stay here if you want to be away from everything.
You can go to Bali Collection, there are free shuttles from the hotel. There is good shopping but nothing cheap: this area is pretty expensive.
March 07, 2012
Lovely big room and super bathroom
Plenty of seating around the pool and in the beach garden
food OK but nothing to rave about. Staff pleasant. The nice restaurants are a distance but they will come and pick you up and the hotel will organise it for you. There is a free shuttle. Us to a large shopping and restaurant area.
A very good massage pa is in easy walking distance, turn RIGHT outside the hotel.
March 07, 2012
Tradtional building and good location with the beach
tradtional building and facilities, but the door was broken and can not close, good location with the beach and good view, front office staff not smile when the check in.
March 06, 2012
the hotel is in a traditional Bail style
Very pretty Bali style hotel
the hotel is very pretty and very bali style, swimming pool is very large and pretty, the beach is just next to the swimming pool, very converience to see sun raise.
the room is very big, very pretty bali style and comfortable. TV not much channel.
Breakfast have many choices.
a converient store just cross the road, but if u want to go out then must call taxi.
March 06, 2012
Fantastic hotel,great rooms and location.
Loved everything about the resort.
we loved the bali tropic from the moment we arrived. staff fantastic, rooms beautiful, fabulous food and drinks. the pool was lovely and you had your own private beach, their were activities organized everyday, or you could just relax and unwind. we will be back. we loved every moment of our short stay.
Hotel Feature Tip:
We boooked an All Inclusive package which gave us all meals, breakfast, lunch and dinner and afternoon tea and free drinks for all our stay. We loved it, and will go back.
March 05, 2012
real bali feel to rooms & very freindly staff
lovely bedrooms with balinese feel
there isnt much to fault with the the bali tropical, lovely rooms with great bathrooms & balconies, very freindly staff, nice location in nusa dua, great pool & beach!.
we stopped at a very reasonable rate & were very happy with the quality of the resort.the rooms are exceptionally clean & well maintained.
you can go for some nice walks all the way along the nusa dua peninsula and get a great view of the other hotels in the area.
only down side to the hotel was the free wifi was only available in the lobby/bar, which isnt a major problem, but would be nice to have in the rooms.
hotel food is very good & the buffet deals are good value, but for a change theres a nice independant restaurant just past melia resort to the right of bali tropical where you can sit and eat on the beach. (lovely food & staff)
March 05, 2012
Amazing Hotel, lovely room
Balinese room very gorgeous
we loved the fact that there is separate shower and tub
we loved the design of the room, very balinese and gorgeous.
service is very excellent.
Families with older children
March 04, 2012
great place , beautiful outlook ,safe !!
buffet breakfast was brilliant
we were extremely well looked after, the rooms were beautiful,the place tidy and well maintained
we had a 1am flight and even though we had checked out they let us shower and freshen up at no charge,can not fault the place secluded friendly and clean
great place to holiday
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Bali Tropic Resort and Spa, Bali
- A pleasant stay =) - I checked in Bali Tropic from 19-22 Jan 2010. Very close to
- Absolutely superb - This hotel is absolutely superb. The staff are very friendl
- All the amenities & true Balinese style - i have to say that nusa dua was my least favorite area that
- Awesome value what else could you want - Would reccommend to everyone for a quiet relaxing value for
- Awful Npisy room - We had the worst room in the hotel right next to road.So noi
- Bali Tropic Resort and Spa - all in all we were very happy with the bali tropic as the st
- Beautiful resort, average beach - My boyfriend and I stayed at the Bali Tropic Resort for 3 ni
- disappointed with the staff attitude - generally it was an okay resort with friendly serving staff
- Good accomodations - this hotel located nusa-dua aria. this area is quiet compare
- Good hotel and staff service is excellent - the room is spacious and the staffs are very friendly
- Good room, bad beach, away for everything - Good rooms, but the location is nt good if you want to visit
- Great Deal - I love the greenery and natural settings or decoration insid
- Great hotel but old rooms and location far - Pro
- Great hotel and great service
- Nice breakfast and g
- Great Hotel - Great Hotel with tropic style room and also beautiful tropic
- Great Location with nice beach - The hotel is very nice and close to the beach. The room is v
- great location, lovely hotel - i love this hotel very much, especially the private beach
- Great! - It was brilliant but the room is less tidy this year than la
- Lovely traditional Balinese hotel - we stayed there 2 nights with 3 kids and liked the balinese
- Mrs Cheryl Kane - Overall I would recommend hotel, we have stayed in Sanur, Tu
- nice and quiet - really enjoyed our stay there.
took the all inclusive. buff
- Nice hotel for family vacaton - we have good stay experiences especially my kids love to pla
- nice hotel - very nice rooms, good swimming pool, nice beach, overall goo
- Nightmare - Very unfriendly staff att check in.
Air conditioning not wor
- pretty good hotel and great location - specious room, okay breakfast, fun activities in hotel, walk
- reasonably good experience - Hotel rooms were good. The welcome was ok except they insist
- Traditional Bali Hotel - we arrived at the hotel around 10.00 p.m. so we did not have
- Traditional hotel but not close to many restaurant - Staff are very friendly and food is a good price in the hote
- Tropic experience - It's really a good experience to stay in this hotel, which g
- Value of Money Resort - It is a wonderful stay in Bali tropic with Balinese bungalow
- Very nice hotel away from the hustle and bustle - my sister and i stayed here for 3 nights and it was a very p
- Very relaxed atmosphere and great, friendly staff -
- Wonderful Surprise - We really enjoyed the rooms and the bathrooms at the Bali Tr