Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (1252)
Families with older children
December 05, 2009
All in all it was good
Friendly staff , good atmosphere, nice place.
The place is a nice reasonably priced place to stay but our room had mould in the toilet, bathroom area and the air conditioning was so noisy that i could not sleep... But... I went to the front dest and to there merit they had some one come immediately to fix the air con which he did successfully.. All in all it was pretty good
Location is good for the shopping central.. We recommend wayan and friends to eat
December 04, 2009
Balisani Padma had a nice friendly atmosphere
The pool bar was clean and they had drink specials every day. The rooms were tidy but a bit dated. But the airconditioner worked and it was close to the shops. The food was good and it had a nice variety. We never had to wait long. The rates for the rooms were very reasonable. I would stay there again.
Good massage place just 2 mins walk away.
December 02, 2009
Stay in Balisani Padma from Nov 30 to Dec 2, 2009
Very affordable. Hearty breakfast. Accessible. Nice ambience. Accommodating staff.
Balisani Padma Hotel is 15 minutes drive away from Ngurah Rai Airport, very accessible. It is near establishments such as restaurants and convenient stores. The hotel is 20 minutes walk away from the beach. It has a very inviting pool. The dining area for breakfast is very cosy. The hotel's staff are accommodating though they have difficulty in communicating. We were given torn towels, however, when we asked for replacement, they replaced it. I am recommending Balisani Padma for budget travellers.
Go to factory outlet of Billabong
December 01, 2009
The pool was nice, with a bar attached to it.
This is not a place you wanna stay if you got very heavy luggage, as you have to walk up and down a lot of stairs to go through the reception area. The pool area is the nicest feature about this hotel. I didn't feel particularly welcome when I mentioned I was only there for one night.
Families with older children
November 30, 2009
Balisani Padman - Bali Excursion 26th -30th Nov 09
Very Good Location, Friendly staff, Value for Money, Good service, Reasonable Good Breakfast.
Beautiful enviroment & Pool.
We a group of 19 persons from Malaysia had an enjoyable & memorable holidays in Bali.Our duration stay of 5D/4N stay in Balisani Padma is satisfactory and meets our requirement and value for money as it is just 2* hotel with good and friendly staff. Breakfast is good.Location is fastastic walking distance to Legian Beach & shopping. And if you wanted to go to Kuta Square or Beach, it just cost us Rp25,000
by taxi. The pool is good and just nice to accomodate a small hotel of 60 rooms. Design of hotel & room is very balinese which reflex Bali. The only disappointment that we encounter is some toilet & bathroom which i feel needs to be renovate.
Overall the items sold in Legian or Kuta is basically the same and make sure you bargain by starting with 30% of thier offer price.
Families with young children
November 30, 2009
Holiday in Bali
We like this Balinese Style Hotel. It looks simple and nice.
My family like the Hotel because of it's Balinese Style and the fantastic location. We did enjoyed the beach with beautiful sunset which just walking distance about 0.5km away from the hotel.
You can ask for discount up to 50-70%
November 23, 2009
Balisani Padma - better than expected
Staff - fantastically friendly,
Swimming Pool - large and clean with swim up bar,
Food - great taste and price,
Location - close to shops and restaurants.
The Balisani Padma hotel is a great place to stay for the budget minded traveller. The rooms, although a little dark and dated were clean, with cold airconditioning. There are safety deposit boxes for your security, and the staff are very accomodating and friendly. It is located close to the shopping area, with transport at the front door for further afield trips. The activities man, a really funny guy is more than happy to help you with suggestions about tours and activites. The kids will love the pool.
Great shopping on Jalan Sahadewa and Double Six, nearby the hotel.
November 23, 2009
Value for Money
Happy friendly staff,
great breakfast selection,
I think the Balisani hotel is in a good location, with lots of available transport out the front. The food was very tasty, breakfast was very good. The staff were very nice. Massages were very reasonably priced and tailored to suit your requirements. There a re a few steps from the foyer which are quite steep, but overall very happy with the experience, and would definately stay there again.
The inhouse food was very tasty and value for money.
November 20, 2009
BaliSani Padma...2 Thumbs Up!
Price, Location, Pool, Staff
I spent 5 days at the Balisani Padma November 2009. I just don't see how anyone could not be happy! For the rock bottom price of $32 per night the location is fantastic. The pool is lovely (complete with swim up bar) and looks just as it does in the photos. The rooms are a decent size with a small balcony - my bedding was very clean and crisp. Yes, the bathrooms are tired and could use a little cosmetic surgery, but I figure I spent about 15 minutes a day in there so that did not bother me at all.
The staff are friendly and polite, but do not try to ingratiate themselves, I never felt "trapped" into talking to the staff when I went in or out of the grounds as I have in some hotels.
The breakfasts were great! Rice, noodles, vegetables, eggs any way you like them with toast, juice tea and coffee! Even better, breakfast runs for a full 4 hours - no need to rush for fear of missing out!
I will absolutely stay at with the Balisani Padma again.
The hotel has no wifi or internet.. just nip next door to the allseasons for you internet needs only 12500 rph per hour!
November 18, 2009
Any excellent little hotel for budget travellers
very social pool with bar, this is great for single travellers as well as couples and groups
good location in the middle of seminyak and kuta so far enough away from the crowds but a quick cab fare
staff are very helpful and courteous, nothing seems to be too much trouble
I was a single female travelling on my own, so three things were important security, budget and friendliness. Balisani Padma proved to deliver all these. The staff and very friendly and helpful. There is a wonderful little pool with a bar that is the central social point from the mid afternoon. And best of all the price is very affordable. Although there were families there I would say that some would not like this hotel, but we all have are own preferences. I left my main bags there while I travelled a further two weeks in Bali, which was a god send after all the shopping. I came back and two Irish travellers that I had meet in the Gilis ended up staying there for a night with me. They were equally impressed.
close to quicksilver surfing school a must for all ages and sex
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Balisani Padma Hotel, Bali
- A Big Mistake - Book into the Balasani for 4 nights and it was not good.
- All in all it was good - The place is a nice reasonably priced place to stay but our
- Balasani Padma... Central & Comfy... Good choice - Upon reading initial reviews of the Balasani Padma Hotel...
- Bali Sani Padma good value - A good value for money hotel. Nice swim up pool bar. Good
- Baliness -
- Balisani Padma Hotel - I had a wonderful time here, it is a quck walk to the beach
- Balisani Padma Hotel - This is a very old hotel under the protection of the conserv
- Balisani Padma Hotel - This is the second time we have stayed at Balisani Padma and
- balisani padma - Hotel location is a walking distance to the beach . The serv
- Balisani - Overall adequate stay. Room is fairly spacious, comfortable
- Balisani - staff are doing their very best to maintain and clean this v
- balisani - The Balisani Padma was an alright hotel, but for a similar p
- basic accommodation - The bungalows were a bit dated. The rooms were ok but a litt
- Basic Hotel with an ok pool - This is a basic budget hotel with a not bad pool. The bigge
- basic, friendly staff, pretty good location - the staff was friendly and helpful. our room was very small,
- Bottom end of Budget - We were looking for a budget hotel for the purpose of holdin
- budget hotel in good location - It was relaxing inside the hotel and by the pool. No wifi an
- Budget Hotel - We checked in late, and just to spend 1 night so it was not
- cheap and nasty but not that cheap - we paid about $35 AUD on the internet for the first 2 nights
- Comfortable hotel for me - Balisani Padma Hotel is an old traditional Balinese hotel.
- comfortable hotel, staff friendly - myself 41 and a girlfriend 51 stayed and enjoyed this place,
- Enjoy the pool in Balisani - I enjoy the stay in Balisani Padma althought it is slight fu
- Excellent location - didn't like the location of the toilet and also the shower w
- Fabulous!! Beautiful gardens, tranquli & peaceful - Great service, beautiful rooms, amazing gardens.. all around
- for what you paid... - nice place, a little off the main stretch of kuta, staff was
- Friendly staff make this a special place - The bar and restuarant staff are fantastic and go out of the
- good area but noisy bed - the hotel was oke, agoda really offered good price if you bo
- Good facilities at hotel and fairly clean - about a 5-10 mins walk to main drag for shopping in legian.
- Good for the price - Booked a cheapy for the first night in case changes to fligh
- good hotel with the atmosphere of old buildings - from outside this hotel looks like a very old hotel,
- Good Location, decent rooms, great for the price. - Enjoyed our stay at the hotel. Rooms were decent and big cou
- good looking hotel with rich baliness features - we enjoy our 3 days stay. good breakfast, friendly staffs, n
- Great for what you pay for it. - lovely staff at the hotel.
i was given a superior room ins
- Great location but bad bathrooms - The hotel is in a great location, close to the beach and lot
- Great location, good facilities within the hotel - Separate rooms set in a garden setting with a pool, great fo
- Great Location, good for price paid - for the price paid good value hotel, great location, pool an
- Great location - 7 of us stayed 8 nights in 4 rooms. Was expecting the worst
- Great location - This hotel location is closed to Legian Beach, Kuta Area, Le
- Great Pool, Good Price, Old Rooms - This hotel is fare for it's price. It's the perfect hotel to
- Great Relaxing Pool area - Slightly expensive for a solo traveller, room was clean, lig
- Great staff very friendly - location good,staff friendly and helpful,room good except ba
- Great Value Hotel - This is the second time we have stayed at Balisani Padma. Go
- Group travellers - Be careful with the tours that the receptionists recommend t
- Homey Hotel - Affordable prices, cheap!
With overall service good, but no
- Hotel is ok but has mosquitos - Hotel condition is ok but it has alot of mosquittos
- Hotel needs a lot of maintenance - the room smelt because of ratten everywhere, but not a bad s
- Hotel review base on stay of 3days - Good to stay at Bali sani Padma. As we already booked airpor
- hotel with bali traditional touch - the room is pretty nice with traditional bali style. but in
- It's OK - I was first put in a room that smelt of a forest floor, beca
- Love this hotel!!!! - we have stayed here twice now and will be returning.
- Lovely & great locations with good service - Great locations, near to everything. Great pool. The room is
- Lovely hotel and service with a smile - best price, nice viewers, good breakfast, and unforgettable
- Maybe just unlucky.... - We had planned on staying only 1 night and it wasnt a bad id
- mick - good location excellent staff need to build deck around pool
- My night at bali sani - I think the prices little expensive. the service is standard
- My stay at balisan padma - This hotel is definitely not worth the money you pay. You ca
- nice ambience but cleanliness could be improved - we stayed only for 2 nights at the hotel. overall is ok
- Nice facilities, ok rooms - For what you are paying the place is a good bargain. The roo
- nice one - i became very good friends with all the staff at the restrau
- Not a Good Value - We spent Nypei in Legian at this hotel so we were prisoners
- Old style Bali Hotel - This Hotel is about 2 star it has seen better days, but it d
- Old, and smelly - Poor experience I would say, cos the bathtub keep leaking wa
- Old, dirty hotel - I stayed 3 nights in Balisani Padma Hotel and do not recomme
- one night at balisani - We only stay for 1 night at this hotel. The room is tradisio
- Our 4 night stay at the Balisani Hotel - The staff were very friendly and helpful; the hotel is authe
- pool site with bar - im enjoying sitting outside the room,coz the room is a bit d
- quick and fine - its fine we stayed there for one night as we travelled aroun
- real bali - Good hotel setting with Bali style, furniture little bit old
- Room smelled bad and very dark - We booked for 3 nights but only stayed one. The room smelle
- Rooms are in pathetic condition - Rooms,bathroom etc are way too dirty of a cottage.be careful
- Service and Location - Great place to stay. Handy location.
short walk to the bea
- small but convenient hotel - we arrive on 18November2010.
the room has a wood smell which
- Small Hotel - Lgthing in the room is not so clear. The AC so noisy
- Stay at Balisani Hotel - I stay at this hotel for 4night with my friend. It is comfor
- suited to a single bloke - At around a night you should not expect a lot for your mone
- Terrible room condition, poor maintenance - We reserved 3 room for 4 nights but we only stayed for 1 nig
- The only good thing about hotel was the location. - Very tired old hotel.I think maintenance stopped on this hot
- Traditional Balinese rooms with basic amenities - Short stay for 2 nights,rooms were old and basic. Swimming p
- Traditional Balinese style - Rooms are in a more traditional Balinese style that we loved
- Value for money - This accommodation is definately worth the price. Although w
- Very cheap rooms and good value for what you pay - Only stayed here for one night but very adequate for the pri
- Welcoming - the stay there was great, the staff were friendly and genera
- What Didn't Work for Me - If you are young with good knees and all you want is a place
- wonderful trip - landscape pretty
only provide 2 bottles of water a day