Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (986)
June 18, 2012
Great view but bad maintenance for hotel room
I booked a standard room for 2 pax and it costed about RM322. The time I arrived at the hotel was about 7pm and the sun set quite early in Bali. So, we missed the sunset and the seafood at Jimbaran Bay. After a long day, we were looking forward excitedly to check-in to this hotel. However, the moment the bell boy opened the room door, a strong tinge of stink 'attacked' us. We tried to air the room by opening all the windows and door but it didn't help. Called the housekeeping and the guy came with air freshener and sprayed the room and bathroom. Found the source of the stink from one of the holes in the bathroom and he covered it up and told us that it should be fine in a short while.
The room was quite badly maintained. Furniture was old and very basic. The wall paintwork was dull and the whole room looked really tired. Nothing worse than the stink lingered in the room and after almost 2 hours of tolerating, we called up the front office and complained about the room. Very promptly, the staff offered to transfer us to a villa. So we got an upgrade. The villa was nice with 2 single beds and a balcony on level 1, all by yourself. We were happy but it didn't sustain for long. My friend found out that the water was slowly flowing from the underneath of the bathroom tile near the toilet bowl. And a while later the floor near the toilet bowl was wet. We called for assistance and there were 3 repair men sent to our room to fix the problem. It took really long while until we fall asleep. But they managed to solve to problem. Unfortunately, the bathtub was also overflowing with water from 'don't-know-where' thus we couldn't enjoy the bathtub and the bathroom also stinky.
The sun rises really early about 5.45am. So we managed to take a stroll at its famous sea view pool side. It was amazing! The breakfast was served in its restaurant facing an ocean. Breathtaking and very cooling. These saved our experience from the bad condition room. Staff were courteous and prompt!
If you book in this hotel, please check-in earlier so that you don't miss the best sunset. Do visit Jimbaran Bay for seafood and Uluwatu is just a stone's throw away from this hotel. And don't go for Standard Room. It's really bad. Try their villa.
United States of America,
June 12, 2012
Great view, terrible hotel
Hotel has the attitude that because of its tremendous view it can do everything else wrong. Lobby staff were not friendly. Room was terribly run-down. Breakfast was horrible. So if you want to pay for the view and pool and don't care about the rest of the details, go for it...
June 06, 2012
Lovely hotel and staff - great position
Spectacular pool, wonderful vista, roomy villa
enjoyed stay very much. bathrooms need a thorough cleansing though from top to bottom, main bathroom like a cave. food in restaurant should be better luckily good restayrants not far away.
South Jimbaran Bay for sunset dinner on beach - great atmosphere and yummy. Budha Soul organic cafe just near Padang Padang super delicious.
June 06, 2012
Lovelly hotel with excellent staff
The ooms are a bit tired and small. I was upgraded to a one bed villa but most of the space eas upstairs not in the bedroom where u walked into. Views are amazing. The inifity pool was fabulous.
take advantage of the little 'cafes' down under the resort/lot cheaper and there is no atm available. it's a 20 rup drive from legian.
June 06, 2012
Amazing hotel right on the cliff
The pool, the villas, the location!!
We love this place as it's right on the cliff of Uluwatu, the best surfing spot in Bali. Great for couples as the wife can relax around the pools & visit the day spa for a massage, while the husband goes surfing.
Hotel Feature Tip:
The view & the pool!!!
June 05, 2012
was a gift and surprise
the pool and view were amazing
room a bit tired, but staff and pools and views were worth it.
Hotel Feature Tip:
no atm there so get your money before arriving. you will need money to do a bit of shopping at the colourful mini market under the resort and also the little 'cafes'
June 04, 2012
Not worth-it Two Storey Villa
President Suite / Honeymoon Villa and public swimming pool
I ordered the 1 Bedroom Two Storey Villa via internet (Agoda) hoping that the room was so exciting to spend 1 day with my beloved wife. Unfortunately when I arrived there the available room the hotel gave us was twin bed room and was without jacuzzi as promoted on the internet.
We were so upset and try to get another room but they had no choice until we decided to find another hotel one of the hotel's officer (or manager?) gave us compliment to use President Suite Room with additional discounted charges.
Overall view and location of the hotel is excellent especially for surfers. Thank you for the compliment.
June 03, 2012
Nice villa with wonderful view and poor service
Location and wonderful view
I had stayed at a villa which was located the end of the hotel lot. Unfortunatly the neighbor villa was hosting a party with wine and loud misic and made noisy at midnight. However, the staff cannot be able to resolve it immediatly, although they find another villa for me, but that was after 30 mins later and I really got headache. The hotel also got too many wedding partys, when they had wedding started, restrict too many areas and affect the other guests. The good things are wonderful view and nice villa. The breakfast is normal.
May 29, 2012
Great pool and view
Pool, cliftop views, relaxed and peaceful surroundings
Stayed for 5 nights as had a wedding to attend in Bingin. Lovely surroundings and a great pool, perfect for watching the surf below. We even had a smaller pool next to our room! The restaurant was good but try the nearby places in Uluwatu and those down the cliffs.
May 27, 2012
Lovely quiet location and beautiful setting
The gardens, the infinity pool, the restaurants, the staff
i really enjoyed the location very much. was a bit surprised that the entry way to my hotel room had the decor of an underground carpark - but i guess it is behind rooms overlooking the cafe and top pool so couldn't be helped. i did find the mould on the bed and pillowcases made the room and bed smell musty but i expect that is a hazard of tropical places.
Hotel Feature Tip:
Select a Villa rather than a hotel room - much nicer environs with the upstairs open lounging area for not much more money.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Blue Point Bay Villas & Spa Hotel, Bali
- 5 star swimming pool 2 star accomodation - We spent only one night at blue point bay hotel. The locat
- a little disappoint - i think this hotel is one of the best hotels a few years ago
- A must experience!! - Blue point is well set out, never too loud and very tranquil
- Amazing pool view - Great spot at uluwatu overlooking the ocean, good service.
- Amazing Resort - Highly recommend this resort. Amazing views of the ocean, in
- Aussie Couple - a perfect stay for 3-4 days - best view in the world, just r
- Awesome place to stay in Bali ! - We booked for 2 deluxe rooms and was generously got a free u
- Bad Hotel Ever i Visit - Bad enviroment with no privacy, dirty. Only the sea view can
- beautiful location and lovely staff - overall a very pleasant stay, definately will be returning t
- beautiful pool - had a great time, brekky was average but the pool area is ju
- Beautiful spot - We stayed at the Blue Point Bay Villas & Spa Hotel for 3 nig
- Beautiful View and nice hotel - I love the hotel and the view that come with it, the swiming
- Blue Point Bay Villa - My wife & I checked in a one bedroom two-storey villa for ou
- Blue Point Bay Villas & Spa Hotel, -
- Blue Point Bay Villas & Spa Hotel -
- Blue Point Bay Villas & Spa Hotel - from my opinion, blue point dose not worth to live in. the o
- Blue Point Bay Villas & Spa Hotel - The hotel has an amazing view of the ocean which other hotel
- Blue Point, Bali. 1 May 2010 - We booked 2-story vila before we went to Bali. After we arri
- Comfortable, pleasing resort - really enjoyed our stay:) the rooms/villas were very spaciou
- Cozy Hotels - I like to stay at Blue Point, because they gave more comfort
- Decent place with beautiful view - We had a mixed stay. The location was great and loved the p
- Fantastic hotel. - The environment is fantastic.The swimming pool is very very
- Good and can be better - It will be better to have road guide to direct us how to get
- Grand View of Surfing Mecca -- Ulu Watu - The standard rooms are pretty standard, but the aircon worke
- Great location . but the room is a bit old n lousy - is a great location. hotel is on the cliff, u can feel the s
- Great location and view but a bit old rooms - it's great experience. we enjoy the pool and views. the food
- Great location but poor maintainance - Great location but really poor maintain for instance door lo
- Great location, but a bit far to downtown. - Spent act 1 hour driving to Cuta, Denpasar every day, the oc
- Great place to stay - Great room, great restorant view, great swimming pool view,
- Great place to stay - Very warm welcoming hot tea with Bali flowers! Very kind sta
- great place....far from everything - we stay here for 3 nights.every thing is far away from here
- Great pool and location, spacious villas - We stayed at Blue Pt for 2 nights on our honeymoon, the main
- great pool but room shall be renovated - very impressive pool no matter from any angle,but the deluxe
- Great view but bad maintenance for hotel room - I booked a standard room for 2 pax and it costed about RM322
- Great View - Great View, but you better to stay in the villa, not hotel r
- Great View - The hotel is nice but need some works to be done to maintain
- Great！ - Wonderful hotel！ Beautiful swimming pool ,which you can s
- infinate pool view awesome - overall is good, the breadfast is ok
the most awesome is th
- love this place! amazing pool - This is a place that felt like home. We never wanted to leav
- Lovely Hotel with lovely view - I'm satisfied with service from staff. Good environment. No
- nice hotel,but little far frm down town - nice hotel,view is perfect. also the public swimming pool is
- Nice location, great pool but hotel not so clean - The location is great for the environement. food is really g
- Nice pool view, just a little bit costly - The location of the hotel is quite far from town area, up o
- nice swiming pool and grand cliffs - clean room and open dinning room on the second floor. Polite
- nice view romantic hotel - this is a very romantic hotel suitable for couple!nice sea v
- nice view - only one night at this hotel was just very berkesan.pemandan
- not worth for the money - good location if you want to relax and surf. not much happen
- Poor Maintenance Hotel - This hotel has a very beautiful sea view together with the i
- Remote hotel with amazing view - the resort is at the southern tip of the island, a bit far f
- Remote location, nice pool, Good place for surfing - This was a bit remote place and villa was okay. But you can
- Spectacular setting and friendly staff - Last time we were upgraded and the villas are very nice! The
- Stunning clifftop location, beware of the weddings - This was a return visit and this time we were sadly not upgr
- Very beautiful surrounds but VERY average room - we had a lovely stay but were very disappointed with the qua
- wave point bay - althogh the price is little bit pricey to stay in this hotel