Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (1584)
November 01, 2011
clean, new ,strange
clean and fairly new,close to shopping,beach,and not too far from nightlife
could be in a hotel anywhere in the world by that i mean it is not youre typical balinese hotel,no gardens , no bar , staff are friendly enough but dont expect to lay around the pool drinking cocktails,reckomend for short stay and only if you want somewhere to crash for the night,breakfast is adequate but dont expect much choice
buy youre own drinks as there is an empty fridge in the room
October 31, 2011
Stayed for 3 nights, I was disappointed as the location is very noisy at night and there are not many choices for breakfast.
The hotel room was a good size but towels were not kept very clean & the room had mosquito.I would’nt t stay there again…
If you want local Balinese food, try the small Balinese restaurants/cafes along the little lanes around the hotel. Cheap and good!
October 31, 2011
Old hotel done up nicely
location location location
dekuta is a old hotel done up to look like a new one. for the price it was a great stay as its right in the heart of kuta and the shopping. room was ok size. breakfast was very ordinary and pool closes at 9pm! way to early. good place to stay on a budget.
Get a massage from Nia 2 doors up
October 29, 2011
Perfect location and affordable price!!!
Rooftop lounge, perfect location (close to markets and beach)
hotel is located along a nice little alleyway, 2 min walk off the main kuta strip beach and markets. you walk out of the hotel and there are markets along the road that could either lead you to kuta beach and the other way to the night clubs and bars. amazing!!!
staff greets you with a smile and the pool is extraordinary at night! they don't serve the best food, so i suggest walk down the strip for beautiful restaurants, although, they do make the best cocktails at the hotel bar!
there is also a rooftop lounge that closes til 11pm!!!! beautiful!
Markets are everywhere!!! Left right centre!! Make sure you know how to bargain! Great stuff!
October 28, 2011
Miscommunication, poor customer service
Comfy beds, good shower, nice pool
nice modern hotel with comfy beds, a nice pool and a nice big shower. no elevator, average restaurant and some poor finishes, e.g. the tiles on the floor going in to the bathroom are elevated by about 1-2 cm and i split my toe walking out of the bathroom. we also had an issue when checking out in regards to our transfers. i was told we would get free transfers, so as i was checking out i asked the reception to staff if we could confirm our transfers that evening. unknown to me the reception staff proceeded to call the bluebird taxi company ( the only one the hotel uses) and book us a taxi (which we would have to pay for). however the taxi company wouldn't take the booking as we were travelling with 2 board bags. i didn't find out any of this until 5 minutes before our transfers were due to leave when i was checking where we should wait. the reception staff informed me there was no taxi coming and no we didn't have transfers but he would take us for 150000 rupia. as we didn't have time to organize another way to the airport we had to take this option. i was just annoyed because we were in and out of the hotel all day and surely the reception staff could have informed us that there was nothing organized for us. anyway, apart from that the hotel was pretty good. new and pretty modern with decent pool.
October 27, 2011
Great service but the bathrooms stink
The service was great room size was decent and had all the mod cons i needed
I didnt spend a heap of time in the hotel i waa by myself but everything was pretty sweet! Only downfall was the sewerage smell coming from the bathroom but i asked to change rooms and they sorted it out pretty quick even moving my packed bags into the new room for me. As i said service was pretty good and location worked for me
October 26, 2011
heart of Kuta close to the beach
location is awesome if you want to be near the action but quiet rooms
I came to bali alone for some time out from my busy life. I wanted to see Kuta by day and night and the dekuta hotel is perfect location. I was worried about the lane access coming in at night so i booked transport thru the hotel. It cost $15 aust. Next time get a cab for $5 and they can drive to the door. The room was nice but had a strong odour of ? cleaning product and I was in the back room which had no opening doors or windows which i didnt like. There are rooms with balconys that were much nicer. The bed and pillows were awesome and so luxurious. Clean sheets and clean bathroom with nothing extra. The staff were pleasant and nice . The breakfast was nothing special but adequate. I found being heckled from the door to wherever I went very hard after a day.. was glad to get away from it all. The beach is very close. My favourite place to eat was the food court near mc donalds on the beach front.. amazing fresh seafood for $5-$10..
Do NOT buy anything for at least 3 days. As hard as it is say no thanks and walk.. I have paid way too much money for too many things I didnt need. Find out the price. plus they use bags to tell their friends about you.. white bag means you paid too much.. black is a good price. i got many white bags!
October 26, 2011
great location, goood customer service!
Good location to beach, nice design of hotel, big room and the price is reasonable.
October 26, 2011
Decent Hotel in Nice Location
I arrived to the hotel quite late, 11pm I checked in to my room, no problem, got to the room on 2nd floor, and thought it was ok, but looked a bit worn. Went to take a shower, and was disappointed to see a bath tub with a shower only chest height, I was looking for the rain shower.
In the morning I checked online to see that the room I booked had a Rain Shower, and the website said rain shower..
So I went to reception in the morning, and asked about this, and after some discussions, they said they will change me to a room with a rain shower. All rooms on 2nd floor have Bathtub and Chest height shower.
Staff were very friendly and helpful. And the bed was very comfortable. The new room on the 3rd floor I had was the same size as the 2nd floor, but seemed to be in better condition.
The pool area is nice and relaxing, can get some sun in the morning and mid afternoons. There is a shortage of sun beds though.
Short walk to the beach, and short walk to Legian where many bars and restaurants are. Also a short walk to Hard Rock.
The food at Macaroni's on Legian is quite nice, but the cocktails don't seem to have much alcohol in them.
The burgers at Blarney's Irish Pub are great!
October 25, 2011
Front desk staff be more sensitive with request
The room rates was ok and reasonable
the front desk staff should be more sensitive with the guest request. the ac in the room was not cooling and have requested for maintenance twice before the ac cools down. the tour desk at the lobby was crap.. we asked for cycling trip and the driver drove us to water rafting.. overall stay was average and could be better...
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Dekuta Hotel, Bali
- 50 meters from the beach. New hotel - Hotel allow us for early check in. Recommend to take Blue Bi
- A satisfastory stay - We stayed for 3 nights over at De Kuta hotel and it was over
- Awesome Hotel, great location pool and rooms - this place was great. we had the best stay, the pool, the ro
- Awesome hotel.... - I enjoyed my stay in this hotel. the cleanliness and the dec
- Bali would stayat hotel greAt staff when in bali - Clos to main town the rooms are very clean staff are very g
- Brilliant - This is my 2nd review as it's asking me to review again as w
- Casual vibe - little fuss - was just a good hotel for its locations. would recommend for
- Central location and great staff - This hotel is in an awesome location if shopping and surfing
- clean, new ,strange - could be in a hotel anywhere in the world by that i mean it
- Comfortable 1 night Stay -
- Convenient location - location very good, close to the beach and not far away from
- Dekuta Hotel - Near Kuta beach and shopping center, but the room is not goo
- economic... afforable.. - the staffs are friendly.. the location is awesome! just 2 m
- Friendly hotel. Fuss free. - It was a good stay in Dekuta Hotel. Easy Access. Staff was v
- good , clean, nice hotel - everything was good, except that the same breakfast was serv
- Good budget hotel. - A comfortable stay, walking distance to Kuta beach, helpful
- Good location & friendly service - It was a great time to stay at this hotel, staffs are friend
- Good location and friendly staff - room was not too small and comes with a balcony facing pool.
- good location but too noisy and smelly bathroom. - noisy and smelly bathroom but cheep / good location / good s
- Good location for clubbers - The stay was good,
- good location hotel in the middle of nightlife - this is good hotel with good location. clean hotel with attr
- good location, away from the hectic pace of Kuta - comfortable rooms, was quiet enough during my 3 nights. For
- Good Location, Friendly Staff - The location is walking distance from Kuta Beach and Legian
- good location - good location, nearing kuta beach, but a facility hotel is n
- Good Location - place is just few minutes away from kuta beach. breakfast in
- Good Location - This hotel is very near to beach.Price is little higher for
- Good -
- Great but a tad pricey - Rooms are average, but location is awesome. For what you pay
- Great hotel - I recommended this hotel for anyone who want to go to bali,
- Great location and lovely service! - The hotel staff are very friendly and always ready to help.
- Great Location and walking 10 min to the beach - dekuta is a new building hotels . so the room and the furnit
- Great location and worth for values - If you want to stay in Kuta that very near with kuta beach a
- Great location but poor service - nice hotel big rooms .but poor service... my room was occupi
- great location but rooms lacked sufficient - hotel was okay but our room had a very insufficient a/c unit
- Great location but small rooms - I like the idea that the hotel is situated in the heart of K
- Great location excellent pool - we really enjoyed our stay at the dekuta hotel. apart from i
- Great location for Kuta beach area - Have stayed twice at Dekuta, and it is generally good value
- great location for leisure - Nice hotel for stay because near with kuta beach, but not go
- Great location in busy Kuta - We spent two nights at the Dekuta Hotel. The selling point f
- great location!!! - Brand new opening, and ppl r very nice and helpful. Although
- Great Location! - Only a few minutes walk to Kuta Beach front, walking distanc
- Great location, good service - Value for money and excellent location
Can be a bit noisy
- Great location, nearby Kuta Area; only 5 mins away - it was a great stay there. but the reception lobby is not 24
- great location, needs urgent attention to details. - generally good layout of rooms and hotel facilities. however
- Great location, nice & large room - this hotel is just about 5' walking distance to the beach. t
- Great location, Nice to stay - it was a pleasant stay at dekuta hotel, it's new, nice, clea
- great location, price and friendly staff -
- Great location - Is quite near to the beach, walking distance around 5 mins b
- great location - on the first day when we arrived, our room is facing the wal
- Great Location - rooms are great and comfortable, nice view to the pool as we
- great location - the hotel location is very strategic, just a few minutes wal
- great locations for partying - the hotel looks very nice on the website however in real lif
- Great locations with good hotel services - Stayed for couple of days in dekuta hotel. With the price ra
- Great stay, great location,great staff - Great value hotel centrally located. Terrific staff.
- Hotel is Nice , Loccation also is ok - hotel is nice maybe because is new, location is good for bea
- Hotel well located with great services - the hotel is not too big to make you feel like you are a num
- Hotel with good service - the hotel is very near to the kuta beach and many shopping a
- I love the place -
- it was o k. - Dekuta in poppies 2 is not a very nice place. I didnt like
- love the pool. love the room - the best ever hotel i ever stay in bali which is affordable
- lovely and great location - the price the location the view and so on all was really nic
- Lovely Boutique hotel with great location - Dekuta hotel is a nice boutique hotel with great location in
- Lovely hotel and service with a smile - the only set back is difficult to get connected to the wifi.
- Lovely hotel with hood service - it a nice hotel, nice rooms, with swimmin pool. but it a lit
- Lovely hotel with new renovated - Need 5 min walk to the main road. Just got one adult pool. A
- Lovely hotel - Nice hotel very clean good location for restaurants and nigh
- Minimalis style hotel, needs improvement - we stayed for two nights,
minimalis style hotel,
- Modern and well located - The hotel is quite new and well located. It is only 700 mt t
- modern art living - a great hotel to stay , nice pool decor is great . however h
- Modern, Clean with Great Position - New, bright and modern hotel situated right in the middle of
- New hotel and nice location - The hotel is clean and the staff are nice. It is located str
- Newer hotel - i was traveling with my three boys, who were on spring break
- Newish well appointed accommation - This is a good/great hotel for couples & singles but, is pro
- nice & efficient & closed to kuta beach - good staying..satisfied in overall!!
recommended for budget
- Nice budget hotel - overall a nice stay. good spacious rooms.
good location to
- Nice hotel with very friendly staff - Staff very helpful from check in to check out. Hotel good va
- Nice hotel - Dekuta is a very nice hotel to stay because it is a centre p
- nice hotel - nice hotel good area comfort room good resturant and very
- Nice little hotel right in the heart of Kuta - We loved our stay at Dekuta and would definitely stay there
- Nice location hotel with the gd service - Gd service with smile..hotel location very gd..very near to
- Nice Location - I and 2 friends stayed in Dekuta for 3 nights. The location
- Nice new hotel - Conveniently located hotel. The staff are friendly and helpf
- Nice Place to Stay Along Kuta Beach - Stayed for 3 days. Hotel is just 5 mins walk away from resta
- nice spot.. - Stayed here 4 days and was very satisfied. The staff was eve
- Not 100% value for money - i was given a room with no window, no balcony facing pool an
- Not luxurious, but comfortabel in a good location - We liked the Dekuta Hotel despite the fact that it does not
- Okay hotel located in small alley - Like i said in my previous review about this hotel, it is an
- Overall review of hotel - The hotel gives us a cosy and new feel when first seen. The
- paaaaaaaarty!!!! - Have no misconceptions - this is essentially where the backp
- Perfect location for fun/night life - we wanted to stay near busy area for fun night @ kuta. this
- Perfect location for kuta beach and shopping. - Clean new modern rooms. Pool nice but only catches sun in mo
- perfect place for everything - this is my second stay at dekuta, its fantastic, the locatio
- Poor service and facilities - I asked for clean towels a few times but no rsponse. I fina
- Pros and Cons - I had booked 2 rooms on 2nd floor and I am getting 1 wet sme
- Quiet and peaceful - It was quiet, clean, modern, shower was really got, hot and
- service with a smile - room condition is no good !! bad air-condition and house kee
- SHort Stay - Overall, the stay was good and really value for money. A ver
- Small Hotel and the location is not that good - I feel quite dissapointed to the hotel, the location wise, w
- Small Hotel with limited Facilities - Not much pros except for the fact that its in the heart of K
- Small modern hotel. - i've stayed in dekuta hotel for a week, overall the location