Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (714)
February 11, 2010
Nice, clean and good value for money
Clean, value for money, great staff and good Security. Close to shopping with a short walk down the lane. Bar is always open. Massage here is great
I have stayed in the Dewi Sri many times and its a good value for money hotel when i am in Bali. The bar is open 24/7 and staff are always polite. Security is very Professional at all times and make you feel very safe
Hotel Feature Tip:
massage and spa
February 10, 2010
night life & Restaurants thumbs up
location to all emnities, great price,
Dewi Sri is a great hotel for all ages located in the heart of Kuta. Far enough away from the night life not to hear it however close enough to get too if you want. My wife and i tried many restaurants through our week stay ranging in price. The breakfast offered by the hotel was very nice not too much and nothing overly fancy. (Better than what i get at home so i am happy) Rooms are spacious a bit aged and some of the appliances did not work with light bulbs not replaced. For what you pay compared to other hotels we have stayed at in the area, this is alot better for money than other offers. We also had the fortune of meeting Daniel who is anAussie running the Food place known as Munchies 100 metres up the lane way to the hotel. He arranged cheap transport and advising street prices on things we needed whilst there. (Worth a chat if you visit) Try visit him when you arrive and i am sure you will avoid being ripped off as the locals seem to like to take advantage of first timers, plus the fact his food is cheap and great quality. If your room is not to your satisfaction request another they did it for us immediately.
Speak to Daniel and Annie who run Munchies on arrival who will advise prices for shirts etc before locals rip you off. Will also arrange transport at below hotel transport prices. Dont be afraid to deal with the people in the lane way i found them to be the most honest and friendly of the lot.
February 09, 2010
Room sizes are very good and clean.
I can't recommend to stay in this Hotel, because I had bad memories. There is a staff in morning around you , like 14 people, but working only 4. Its impression- nobody manage the staff.The guests mostly are from Australia and it was my first experience to stay together..hmm, hope last. The screaming and drinking bodies (inclusive girls) jumping in pool with cigarettes in mouth, taking in to the pool sun lotions and like "pigs" make selfs comfortable and in the night just orgies.. Bad, very bad..Compare with Brits in Tenerife and Bodrum , the Aussie are the winners...in bad way . Its not pleasant way to the beach, and when you get here..dirty and very busy.(I recommend to stay in Nusa Dua area, its best beach in Bali..and in general Bali are not the place for the nice beaches )
Hotel Feature Tip:
Stay in boutique type hotels and spend little more money for this..because getting around Bali is cheap and takes from one side to the other only 40-60 min...The locals always say "far away", but remember for them Bali is big world.
February 01, 2010
Value for money
Location close to happening nightlife places
The location is very close to all the nightlife area in Kuta. However, the traffic is really bad in that area in the evening onwards. Thus, it is not advisable to take taxi in that area. However, the pool is really a nice place to chill. Good choice for budget travellers.
January 18, 2010
Relaxing,Surround with trees and flower
I love this hotel with superb accommodation, friendly service and nice view, Dewi Sri Cottage is really the new alternative in unprecedented luxury and is an ideal destination for those who love nature and seek some days of relaxation and enjoyment.
January 03, 2010
the location is very close to Kuta and the shopping
the hotel is close to everything but the hotel has many weakness such as room servies and room's condition . the hotel has good swimming pool ,it is not really big enough but quite good and the breakfast is not bad i give it 40 % per cent .
Overall , i don't advise anyone to stay in it .
Everything is close such as shopping , night clubs , restaurants and Kuta beach
January 02, 2010
Dewi Sri Hotel-Bali
Located at one of the best area in Bali.
Close proximity to shops,shopping areas and night entertainments.
Small yet a cozy hotel
I was pleased that it is located at one of the best area in Bali.It is just less than 5 minutes walk out to the shopping area where all the happening clubs are located. One does not have to go very far to find food, to party or to shop. I feel safe walking alone even in the early hours of the morning as the area is always crowded with people.
The bad part of it is that, due to its close proximity to the clubs,guests of the hotel will be disturbed by the loud noise coming from the nearby clubs and thus,refrain them from getting a good nights' sleep.
It being a small hotel,I feel very comfortable as it gave me the cozy and serene feeling without having too many people or children around but it would be better if the breakfast spread could be more appetizing and appealing.
January 02, 2010
Nice place, average guests, bad location
Nice pool, nice staff, cooked breakfast included, good price.
While the Dewi Sri hotel is generally quite good itself, the laneway on which it is at the end of is typical Kuta. Dirty and dark, with street vendors demanding you buy transport. And we didn't find out how close it was to the bombing until we got there - scary!
Go to the department balls in Denpasar, its where the locals go so everything is priced on the item and massively cheap. I got an awesome pair of shoes for 10,000 (about $12AUD).
December 31, 2009
Dewi Sri Hotel
Close to Kuta night clubs.
The location is fine if you intend to be drinking in the night clubs every night. About 300meter walk to reach main strip. The pool is small, but adequate and the breakfast buffet was acceptable. Really the dirty/worn out linens were quite disgusting. I would look elsewhere in Kuta for my next trip.
Kuta Puri Restaurant at Poppies Lane 1 is FANTASTIC.
December 30, 2009
Close to clubs. Clean rooms. Lots of young people. Pool open for 24 hours.
Out of the 6 hotel we tried in Bali, this is the best, location wise. It is very very close to various clubs and have a very lively nightlife scene. Additionally, it is a walking distance away from the beach. The hotel has a wide selection of in-house movies that you can get them to play.
On the way out to the main road, you'll pass a little cafe selling the best nasi goreng in Bali! On the main road, turn right and walk to The Natural spa to try out some of their treatments - he best out of various spas I've tried.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Dewi Sri Hotel, Bali
- 10 times to bali - Favourite hotel so far! - this was my 3rd stay at the dewi sri hotel. i was a single t
- A nice small hotel, location is convenient that we - very enjoyable stay. i recommend this hotel to everyone thou
- alley location - having to go down alley everyday pass the same shop keepers
- bali - Not really for budget travellers, there are a lot more same
- beautiful rooms - Had a great stay at the dewi sri, staff were happy and helpf
- Decent hotel in the center of busy Kuta - Stayed there for a coupple of nights. Hotel has splendid loc
- Dewi Sri Hotel, Legian - I would stay there again and would tell my friends
- Dewi Sri Hotel - the workers are not very smiley other than that everything w
- Dewi Sri Hotel - we go to bali twice a year and always stay at Dewi Sri as it
- Dewi Sri - Out of the 6 hotel we tried in Bali, this is the best, locat
- Easy, Close and asscessable, comfortable - This hotel offers everything for a good and fair price. The
- excellent, have stayed here many time - nice hotel, away from busy poppies lane. great clean pool
- First night in KUTA - exciting to get here in first day. the hotel previde a comfo
- Get what you pay for - If you're looking to crash and just pass out then wake up to
- Good location and good value - The location is very central with easy access to either Popp
- Good location but with a bit of noise at night. - overall, it's not a bad place to stay if you're on a budget.
- Good location for nightlife - I didn't have any hot water for the time I stayed. Repair is
- good - Nice location, staff friendly. but very dark at night..
- Great hotel everyone freindly - it is central and close to all the things you wont to do sta
- Great location and friendly staff - my husband and i stayed at the dewi sri hotel for ten days a
- Great location in the middle of Kuta - Will reccoment this hotel to all, great location and good ho
- Great location with all I needed - The hotel is right in Kuta but off the main road so its very
- Great location,service with a smile - From the time we checked in to the time we checked out we en
- Great location - This is a budget type hotel. The location is very close to t
- GREAT POSITION..IN KUTA NEAR GROUND ZERO.. - This hotel is in a great position at the end of a
- great spot for the money - very happy with our room neat and tidy small yet adequate.
- Great value Hotel in a great location. - Hotel was very friendly and well organised.
It's very close
- Have often stayed here - the renovations are great - every time we stay at this hotel we always meet up with some
- HUMMM! - it is being renovated ,, so no pool, no restaurant. the room
- is a nice hotel - The service is good, the foods is nice, very confertable
- Lovely hotel + Nice service - Nice place to stay, nearby to rental service and clubs
- lovely hotel and service with smile - it's one of the good hotel in legian and they have good faci
- Lovely hotel but, poor hospitality... - My 2nd stay was last week on September 2nd,2011. Me and my p
- Lovely hotel! such a good price! - i stayed here for 5 days,,it was a last minute booking. i wa
- Lovely quiet and clean hotel - Great experience staying at dewi Sri, great location! Have b
- Nice hotel and good location. - good hotel for people who is travelling for people who love
- nice hotel for the budget conscious traveller - convenient access to all of the night spots in legian road a
- Nice size family rooms - Good holiday with the boys close to all nightlife and restau
- Nice, clean and good value for money - I have stayed in the Dewi Sri many times and its a good valu
- not worthy - The area of the hotel is quite nice with a nice swimming poo
- Perfect hotel lovely service - It is a perfect hotel in a perfect location. Absolutely perf
- relazing at dewi - One block down the Bali Memorial. The surrounding area is no
- small room, good just for sleep - not that good on no of staff, too little to attend to your n
- Value for money - Not a bad choice for those who look for cheap and good hotel
- Very poor customer service - Waiting someone to help us with the suitcase from the parkin
- very very good hotel - overall, very good hotel to stay at. not so much a family ho
- Wonderful experience - The Dewi Sri was my first stop in Bali, and it started my tr
- You get what you pay for - the hotel was under refurbishment at the swimming pool and