Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (1020)
June 09, 2012
Lovely hotel, nice location
close proximity to bars/ restaurants
I enjoyed my time at this hotel and would look to stay there next time i travel to Bali.
Families with young children
June 08, 2012
Fantastic Resort, location and awesome breakfast
Breakfast, pool area, spa treatments and surf breaks
Traveling with a 20 month old this place was great. Surf breaks lined up and down beach and allot quiter than neighbouring kuta, legion or Seminyak.
The roads are not great but you can walk along the beach to everywhere.
There is a great warung about 100 metres away on the beach as well.
The maintinence to this place is great the gardens and fish ponds are lovely.
Cleanliness is fantastic.
The only thing negative I'd say is a few of the reception staff are a bit unfriendly, not rude but have a bit of a cant be bothered attitude. The rest of the place makes up for it though.
Warung 100 meters to left on beach
June 06, 2012
deep pool with an attended pool bar!
we were really happy with our stay and intend to revisit this hotel. basically the price reflects what you get - there is obvious disrepair around the place, but the traditional feel, beautiful gardens, really fantastic staff and brilliant location make up for it. we usually stay in private-pool villas and were really happy with this as a low-cost alternative as long as you take into account you are a long way from the action and if thats what you're going for there are very similar hotels just by the discovery plaza ( the beach here is better though)
the crappy wi-fi was disappointing however, and difficult to understand why this was the case other than you can pay to use the business centre computers.........
June 05, 2012
Beautiful suite wonderful service.
Close to beach,close to Legian for shopping everything for luxury and comfort in the facility.
we arrived late due to delayed flight.staff offered us something to eat straight away.suite was beautifully cleaned every day.massages at the hotel were amazing.restaruant was great.service was impeccable.
Great drivers with wide knowledge of Bali.
June 05, 2012
Great Location with amazing ocean views
Great rooms, amazing bathrooms right on the beach and excellent pool area.
We thoroughly ennoyed the stay and would happily recommend it. It is right on the beach with beautiful rooms and a great pool area. The staff are always helpful and we were still so close to all that Seminyak has to offer.
June 04, 2012
I had friends stay here before and I was impressed with its design and location. I like the staff but there are too many Australians. It's nice to meet people from home but there were far too many
June 03, 2012
Enjoyable stay in traditional hotel
Pool, view of sea, beautiful gardens.
our ocean view room was nice (maybe not quite as nice as i expected, but still fine) - very nice stone bathroom, very firm bed, good view over the villas to the sea. we enjoyed the pool area and the breakfast was good. the building itself is quite old and tired, but our room was fine. the complex felt a bit like we were staying inside a traditional temple. the reception area is also lovely. the location was good for us, as we were attending a wedding nearby. it is about a 10 minute walk along the beach to potato head, ku de ta etc. the walk into seminyak via the beach took about 15 min.
Hotel Feature Tip:
If you want to stay in a place that feels very Balinese, this is a good option.
May 29, 2012
Quiet location, relaxing and friendly service.
Quiet, relaxing, clean, friendly
Travelled with my younger sister for a relaxing time away. I had tried to contact the hotel via their website about three times before we arrived with no response. Transport was not at the airport when we arrived and had to take a taxi. When we arrived I asked why we didn't have transport and they just gave me their email address and said I should have organised it....
Our rooms were clean and comfortable. View from balcony was pretty but was a bit of a walk to and from the room and the pool. Rooms were cleaned everyday. Breakfast was great, a little different everyday and very tasty. Pool was great, especially the swim up bar. Plenty of room to sun bake and relax. Not too many annoying locals trying to sell things along the beach (unless people start paying them attention and buying things!) They have a massage room, they are a little expensive compared to the ones on the street but compared to Australian prices- very cheap !!
Hotel staff are very friendly, remember your name and are very welcoming.
Very nice hotel, far from the main town but taxi's are very cheap so everything is easily accessible.
Hotel Feature Tip:
The hotel is far north of the main town of Seminyak, which is good because it is quiet and more relaxing. However, when it comes to shopping you may need to make a day of it. The hotel has a shuttle service which can drive you down to Seminyak, Legian or Kuta at 10am, 12pm, 3pm, 8pm and 10pm.
A taxi will cost you about 30,000 rupiah at the most to take you to Seminyak/Legian- which is about $3.50 Australian. It cost us 67,000 from the hotel to Jimbaran (great seafood and sunset dinner)- don’t barter with taxi drivers (only get in if they are going to use their meter- even if they try and convince you otherwise!)
We walked south along the beach to Legian which took us about one hour and was a good opportunity to check out all the popular restaurants.
Families with older children
May 29, 2012
Huge rooms and bathroom. The breakfast was well done and staff willing to serve. Good quiet location with a free bus shuttle to Kuta. Beds were very comfy housekeeping good.
unfortunately we were in a suite above the pool this is also where they had the band situated every night. although only playing untill 10 we have a couple of surfers who like to get up early and go to bed early too. there is a bit of a problem with mosquitoes so we bought a can of fly spray. would stay again but would ask for a room away from pool.
May 28, 2012
The hotel was really run down. Although we have a room with sea view, we mostly see the roof of the building next to our building and part sea view.
The staff really don't care much about their job.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Grand Balisani Suites Hotel, Bali
- 4 star prices for a 2 star hotel! - This hotel is badly in need of maintenance, but if your afte
- a balinese beachfront hotel - in many areas the hotel lacks of maintenance. bedsheets and
- A little piece of paradise - We had stayed at the Grand Balasani Suties 2 years ago and h
- A tired hotel - It is an old hotel, the room was musty. The aircon struggled
- ambigous hotel - The Good:
- peaceful location
- helpful staff
- good enou
- Another great stay at Grand Balisani -
- Balisani Hotel - We had a nice big room with ocean views. Our only complaints
- Balisani Suites - Balisani Suites in good position with friendly staff. Suite
- Beachfront resort! - Great beachfront resort that was located at the very end of
- Beautiful Bali! - The Grand Balisani Suites Hotel was a beautiful and relaxing
- beautiful garden ,fantastic service - A lovely older hotel with charm. Theme nights seemed unsucce
- Beautiful hotel with fantastic staff - My husband and I recently stayed at the Grand Balisani Suite
- Beautiful hotel with old Bali charm - my wife and i were looking for a quite getaway in bali were
- Beautiful location with pool beside the beach - from the moment i arrived, i was well taken care of and enjo
- Beautiful! - This hotel was magical. Right on the beach, the original bui
- Cozy, quite and relaxing ! - Me and my sister spend our Christmas holidays at the Balisan
- decent room and gardens for the price - perfect for british package holidays...breakfast buffet was
- Do not understand what is requested - Generally enjoyed the stay in this garden hotel enjoyed the
- Excellent Value from Agoda - i walked into the hotel & asked for the rates & the cheapest
- Fantastic Hotel and Brilliant Location! - Loved this hotel. Right on the beautiful beach. hardly any
- Fantastic! - If your looking for a relaxing stay in the best area's of Ba
- good hotel - Nice hotel, good rooms. Very bad the thing that we had to bu
- Good location, bad experience - This was the holiday that we were looking forward to after 7
- Good price, slightly out of the way - We arrived half an hour early & our room wasn't clean. Just
- Grand Bali Sani Suites - I have been coming to the
Grand Bali Sani Suites for over 7
- Grand Balisani Hotel - Overall, the stay was good. Like the room also the food and
- Grand Balisani Suites Hotel, Bali - The hotel has nice decor and the grounds are well maintained
- Grand Balisani Suites Hotel - considering bali belly got the best of us on this trip, we d
- Grand Balisani Suites - Overall, this is a pleasant hotel, with very nice rooms and
- Grand Balsani Suites - This is our second stay at this hotel and nothing has been i
- Grandbalisani - It has been a great experience at Grandbalisani. The staff
- GREAT - FABULOUS - BEAUTIFUL - this was a great internet find for us. after 4 days in kuta
- Great hotel next to the beach - everything was nice...a little bit trouble to get double bed
- Great hotel - Loved getting away from the hustle and bustle of kuta. Just
- Great location - advertised with flaws - Were were looking for a 2 bedroom villa with pool on the bea
- Great Location and good service - is good to choose this hotel for family vacation, beside hav
- Great location wonderful service - This hotel is great value money wise. Very peaceful beautifu
- great location, next to sea. - internet service is poor, not able to get the line most of t
- great service with a smile - the garden suites are beautiful roomy and beautiful decor
- Great value for money! - yes, the grand balisani occasionally shows its age in places
- I'm not sure what was more disappointing - I'm not sure what was more disappointing: the fact that they
- Lovely hotel for old couples - Great place if you want peace and quiet. Not for people who
- Lovely hotel, nice location - I enjoyed my time at this hotel and would look to stay there
- Lovely hotel. Very friendly staff. Great pool. - beautiful big room with connecting room to kids right near t
- nice and relaxed hotel, spacy suite room - the suite room is great.
the staff very friendly.
- nice beach hotel - we stayed here for just one night. Our garden suite was very
- Nice but far away... - Getting from the hotel to Kuta, Legian and Seminyak itself i
- Nice hotel but remote from the hub of recreation - An enjoyable stay, but with the hotel being at the end of th
- Nice hotel in a quite isolated place - this hotel is about 22 years old. sometimes you can see that
- Nice place, just needs an upgrade. - It is a nice hotel with friendly staff and it is right on th
- nice room but out site hotel look old and dirty - nothing special, only the suite room is very big and nice, b
- nice spot on the beach - plenty of stairs to negotiate to the rooms and eating area
- Nice - It's good that it is far away from noise, near by the sea, y
- Not bad - I think it's a bit of a stretch to call this a 4 star hotel,
- Old but Spacious - If you want a quiet, economical and fuss free hotel right ne
- Old style Bali in perfect location - I stayed at the Grand Balisani for 2 nights in a Sani Villa.
- Relaxed hotel right on the beach!! - The hotel was alot further out of Seminyak than we thought,
- Relaxing hotel, little bit outside, nice rooms. - Excellent value for money, although a little bit outside the
- Relaxing location - Great location, away from the hustle and bustle of Kuta/Legi
- Relaxing - Superb, 9 out of 10, people were friendly, rooms comfortable
- review of the grand ballisani - when we arrive with our reservation from agoda for a deluxe
- Small friendly hotel, in need of some renovation - Staff excellent lovely quiet location. No lifts at the hotel
- solo weekend getaway - not situated in Seminyak quite a distance away,very quiet ar
- SUPERB hotel! - I've already submitted my recent comment about this hotel. B
- Value for money - We enjoyed our stay here and have stayed twice now. On both
- Very beautiful hotel - My daughter and i moved from Mercure sanur resort to this ho
- Very nice hotel. Kind staff - Very nice hotel on a good location on the beach. Nice people
- weekend in balisani - This hotel located in a strategic area , close to the beach