Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (1126)
Families with young children
July 08, 2012
Grand Mirage Hotel has great outdoor activities with large swimming pools, beach volley balls and just a stone-throw away from beach activities such as parasailing, banana boat, diving, etc. Nonetheles, regarding to the room, it has few not-so-nice things to experience with, especially if you're travelling with young children....e.g the bathroom doesn't have lock and it has double window that can be open either from the inside and outside, again without any lock. Also the water coming from the hot tap was yellowish, and you had to let it pour down for 10 minutes to be clear.
Families with older children
July 06, 2012
Fantastic location and facilities
A busy resort with lots of young families. Great facilities with plenty to do, or just relax in their beautiful water locations. Breakfast was terrific. Ocean view was from 4th floor, set back. Water was not hot at the end of the day. Great place to eat across the road. Cheap massage and manicures across the road too.
Don't bother with Bali Collection.
July 05, 2012
The Best Honeymoon One Can Expect
Hospitality, View and Service
The Hotel was amazing, and without a doubt has left beautiful memories about my honeymoon in Bali. I had booked for the romantic dinner by the beach, which had been simply amazing. The private beach was perfect. The breakfast spread was good. The Hotel had given us a special something since we were on our honeymoon; rose petals a chocolate cake and a personal note from the General Manager congratulating us. I guess this little personal care/attention given had made a difference, and we will definitely be back to stay at the Grand Mirage for a longer time.
July 01, 2012
terrible - bed bugs - filthy - not 5 stars
This hotel was absolutely filthy. The rooms are very basic and outdated. We stayed in a Deluxe garden room. We were given 2 separate 3/4 beds, despite asking for a double bed (hotel made an excuse that you only get 1 large bed if there is one available)! Our room was meant to be non-smoking but it still smelt of smoke and the sheets were filthy. Heaps of mosquitoes coming into the room at night, despite closing the doors. We got bitten by bed bugs! Service was terrible - they kept forgetting to provide fresh towels despite repeated requests. Wifi is only free in the main lobby (you have to pay for it if you want it in your room) - And it is very slow. Staff were very unfriendly. Pools were dirty. Kids everywhere and the noise at night was shocking. Loud music and entertainment playing till 10-10.30pm - this hotel turned into a big party at night. Crowded. There is no privacy. Not the place for kids (particularly swimming in filthy pools) and not the place for honeymooners. Location not great either.
Families with young children
June 30, 2012
Location is good, the beach is clean and a complete resort
The stay was good. They had some good activities for the kids as well. The location of the resort is also good.The lighting in the room was not adequate. Although we were supposed to have a garden view, we were provided tennis court facing room which was not very good view.
Hotel Feature Tip:
At the breakfast, I saw a particular staff trying to please the guests from Western countries more as compared to Asians which I thought was not correct. It happened to us everyday after which we bought it to the Manager's attention. All guests ought to be equal whether they are from western countries or from the third world countries
Families with young children
June 29, 2012
Very old hotel, the bed was not comfort, old furnitures but the swimming pool and the private beach is excellent. nothing special with the breakfast.
go to uluwatu in the afternoon and don't miss the Kecak dance. it's awesome
Families with older children
June 28, 2012
Lovely hotel, great location
Location, water sports facility, breakfast and restaurants. Proximity to outside shopes and restaurants
its a great place to relax and unwind, hence the location is v good. however, the check-in process seemed to take foreever.
having said that, they compensated by allowing us an extra hour during check-out!
June 23, 2012
Beutiful beach hotel with culture
Best deal among Bali hotel with own private beach
Nice room with nice view, many choice of activities, swimming in the pool or beach, many different activity in the beach, snookering, diving or sealing what ever you want, or you can just lay down in the beach enjoy beach Balinese massage.
Good breakfast are included, you don't need to worry looking for food after your enjoyable beach activity, you will miss it
June 22, 2012
Convenient Location with nice private beach
however i called and asked the front desk several times for towels, they said servant will come in a min but actually the servant never show up and feel disappointed with that. Good massage place in front of the private beach
Families with young children
June 20, 2012
Typical resort with private beach. Room with ocean view gave luxury you don't get everyday. Room was spacious with extra bed for a child. Furnished with relatively old furnitures which is typical for Balinese design. However, floor, bed and the rest were humid that you can feel it stick on your skin even under the blanket. Air condition perfectly worked but was unable to change direction of air that it blew onto you face all the time during sleeping. Services were good enough although they seem not to have enough staff by the pool.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Grand Mirage Resort & Thalasso Bali, Bali
- *** no 5 star *** the worst i have ever stayed at! - i have stayed at hotels around the world and the grand mirag
- 2nd stay and will stay there again -
- A beautiful resort that caters for all ages - My family of 3 stayed at this resort for 12 nights and we al
- A big comfy hotel - a quite old hotel but very big & comfortable with private be
- A pleasant stay - The staff are nice, they make we stay more relaxing and comf
- Although 5 stars, the hotel seems a little old. - I would have expected more from a 5 star hotel, ie. cleanlin
- Awesome ! - first of all i would like to say thanks to all the staff, th
- Beautiful Hotel with the friendliest of staff - I have read complaints about this hotel before I left and wa
- Beautifully landscaped Resort - Wonderful Resort Hotel with great landscaping. The room assi
- best for relaxing your soul - nice hotel, clean, beach view, hmm delicious breakfast. you
- clean rooms friendly staff - was a ok stay rooms were a decent size got a free upgrade to
- Doesn't taste good as it looks - Hotel looks cheap but charge 5 start rate. 10 years ago or m
- Excellent Hotel - I would recomd this hotel for the good service,price,and loc
- Except for the room size nothing else - The stay was okie but i have paid for an ocean view room but
- expensive restaurants, service was not perfect - fair, i am not really satisfied with the staff professionali
- Fair - The hotel is suitable for kids over 8 years old as many acti
- Fantastic place for a getaway - this is one of the best hotel that i have stayed in bali. th
- Fun and entertaining!! - we stayed 2 days and was lots of fun, great pool, lots of op
- Fun and relaxing - Fantastic hotel, very freindly, quite, great service, fantas
- Good but old resort. - Overall ok but the hotel is pretty old. Staffs are friendly,
- Good hotel and good facilities - we have romatic ocean view room. hotel is nice. service is g
- good serivce but poor food - The views of hotel is not bad and close to sea. People are f
- grand mirage bali - The hotel rooms is quite old.. they just undergoes a renovat
- Grand Mirage Deluxe room for two - a very large hotel with all expected facilities but no sauna
- Grand Mirage Resort - I stayed in this hotel because we only needed somewhere to c
- Great beach front hotel - looks and feels old, not much of a personality but service i
- Great Hotel and location - All the staff were friendly and helpful, the rooms where cle
- Great hotel, beautiful sandy beach - This hotel provided alot of "included" activities for all fa
- great hotel, very clean, great location - we really enjoyed our stay at the mirage. the layout of the
- Great location, beautiful rooms and helpful staff! - We really enjoyed our time at the grand mirage Bali, we went
- Great Location.......Very Good Service. - I had a wonderful stay at the Mirage.
Enjoyed the hospitalit
- great resort - great resort. beautiful, peaceful. freindly staff.
- great value, high standard. -
- Hard beds, mega-expensive Spa, untrusting policies - This was by far the worst hotel we stayed at.
It is obvious
- Horribly noisy hotel - The Grand Mirage Resort is alright. It was an okay stay, but
- Hotel was nice. - My husband, daughter and I had a nice stay in this hotel. Th
- Kids friendly resort - The beach is very quite and the pool is very clean, overall
- Lovely and big hotel... - We checked in with a little negative anticipation as it turn
- Lovely hotel and lovely Balinese - I love to stay there with beautiful sunrise in the morning,
- lovely hotel and service with a smile - our family especially my children love to stay there and thi
- Lovely hotel for couples - Grand Mirage Hotel has great outdoor activities with large s
- Lovely hotel. Right on the beach - We stayed under the all inclusive package. It was a great ho
- Lovely Room but not so friendly service - No Internet Wifi Access,
Not so friendly service.
- Low Value of Money Hotel - I was a bit disappointed because
1) The service was relati
- luxury at its best - was really professional and great for people with young chil
- March 2009 - After a long search on internet, we decided on this hotel, i
- Marvellous hotel with great experience - hotel is having private well developed beach with all water
- mycket fint hotell - hotellet var mycket fint och vackert. fin pool och en härlig
- nic Seaview, convenient to wate activities -
- Nice beach view. - Nice bedroom, but the furniture is old. i can't locked the v
- Nice Hotel And Beautiful Beach - Great Ocean views. Shops and restaurants along the road outs
- NICE HOTEL FOR RESORT - Suitable for watching sunrise. Mosquitoes always there in tr
- Nice hotel with good fasilities - Nice hotel, lovely beach, the children were very happy
- Nice Hotel with good spa - facing the beach, polite stuff, good breakfast, fantastic sp
- Nice hotel, but full of moskitos - The hotel itself is quite old, but well maintainanced. The r
- nice hotel, staff friendly, great ocean view rooms - large hotel, very clean and beautiful gardens/grounds. beac
- nice hotel - although it wasn't new, but the condition of the room is sti
- Nice Hotel - we enjoy our stay in grand mirage in ocean view room
- Nice place - of course there are always positive & negative points in eve
- Nice pool & beach - I stayed at this hotel for my Birthday. The hotel staff was
- nice,clean, comfortable rooms,average food - good clean room, average food, close to ocean and local shop
- not amazing actually - i have not been in this hotel, so all i can tell you is that
- old hotel but beautiful beach - cleanlines is poor, i found cacroch
Old hotel but beautiful
- Professional service - Ms Manager has settled the client's problem by professional
- relaxing vacation on the beach - the view of the ocean and the wonderful staff
- Seaview hotel with nice beach - stayed for 2 nights. large resort hotel with clear and nice
- simply an awesome resort - we got upgraded to a suite and it was definitely a pleasant
- some sort of value for money--- do not eat there! - The hotel is a little bit old and with some issues at the ro
- Stay @ Grand Mirage - We reserved a suite but they did not have our booking and we
- stay away, nicer hotels in the area - We just returned from 2 weeks in Bali. We stayed at 5 hotels
- Too old but graceful - There is a free shuttle to Bali Connection every hour where
- Traditional Balinese Hotel with nice beach - The hotel has a traditional Balinese design. Hotel location
- Very Old Hotel, Room are not as good as in pic - Almost 20 years old Hotel, Room with unpleasant old wood sme
- Very relaxing, great food -
- Wonderful, wonderful! - I booked this hotel at the very last moment - unexpected hol
- Would not stay here again, very dissapointing - When we arrived they did have the room we booked had to wait