Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (942)
December 18, 2010
Nearby oldies hotel
Quite cheap, near-beach location, limited-but-nice breakfast menu
when we arrived, the receptionist didn't even smile at us. our room was in the 3rd floor, so we have to drag our luggage through the stair. yes, they provide bellgirl (not bellboy and i think she was too young to work).
room is ok, but old painting and furniture make it gloomy.
parking area is so small, i estimated it can only fit 6 cars only.
breakfast menu was nice, even with limited option.
December 15, 2010
Good ambience and great location
Near Kuta Centre, Matahari shopping mall and beach
Ida is a good cheap budget hotel for those who are on a budget trip to Bali. The room is ok juz that its not that very clean. Just a mere 7/10. Our room was on the 2nd floor, there are no lifts, so we had to drag our heavy bags up. The stairs are uniquely high and tiring for me whenever i left something up in the room to get it. Phew!
The hotel is near the best spa that is Bali Ratu Spa. I had a great experience there pampered by the skillful masseuse. Had a relaxing time aft dat w a deep in their big pool. The hotel is just 5 mins walk to the main shopping area. Love the location very much.
December 15, 2010
I stayed at Ida hotel twice before and although the building needed some repairs, the friendliness of the staff, the calm atmosphere and the good price made me come back. This last time, however, the things had changed - price had increased, rooms were in worse condition and not that clean, there was an annoying electronic-pop music playing loud from the morning until the evening by the pool. It is not terrible, but you surely have many better options to stay in Kuta. I wouldn't reccommend it.
December 14, 2010
lovely hotel,great location,cheap price
nice swimming pool and garden
I stayed in this hotel with my partner.
Great value for money,also the location was good,away from all the noise but right close to everything.
We would def. come back again.
The staff was very helpful and funny.
December 14, 2010
clean bath room, nice pool, good location, friendly staff
Overall we had a pleasant stay at this hotel. The location was good and central to everything in Kuta. The hotel had a beautiful gard and pool. The rooms were clean and worth the price.
Kuta beach was close but crowded. There are lots of places to shop and try local food.
Families with older children
December 12, 2010
Good hotel with great location and value
Value for money, good location, traditional design
Pretty decent. Good ambient and it is pretty quite (relaxing) at night. Good location, was able to get to many places by foot or by a short taxi trip.
Breakfast is quite limited and is almost the same everyday.
Room's interior require more maintenance. TV only shows local channels.
Discovery mall is a major shopping center that can be reached by foot.
December 12, 2010
lovely hotel and friendly staff
Close to the beach,good if you fancy a bit of surfing or if you would like to learn how to surf.Not far from cheap restaurants and all the shopping malls.
Not far from all the night life,about 5 minute walk.
In Bali, you can meet some really very nice people.
free internet at starbucks coffee ... just type in Coffee - username and starbucks - the password
December 11, 2010
Comfortable hotel and great location
I enjoyed my stay. The staff was friendly and accommodating. The room was also next to restaurant and swimming pool, which was comfortable. They even provide Baygon spray for mosquitos. The massage ladies were by the swimming pool. I had slip disc problem. The pain got cured in 2-3 massages.
Carry one million Indonesian Rupiah per day.
December 09, 2010
quiet yet conveniently located
Our stay was basically pleasant, but the room floor was very sandy albeit the comfortable huge bed!
The walk in to the hotel at night is not as dark as what other comments mentioned, we found it acceptable. The surroundings are considerably safe with the beach, shopping area and tourists' services within walking distance.
The staff were generally friendly, but seem to be friendlier towards non-Asian guests.
December 09, 2010
Perfect location in Kuta
good location, friendly and beautiful environment, close to every thing, and at the same time very peaceful in. we stayed in a superior room on the second floor which had a wounderful private balcony.
we payed 55 per night, which was reasonable and we stayd about ten nights with pleasure. just about breakfast, we got tired of that we found a big supermarket "Matahari" very close to our hotel, and there we found all what we needed drinks, food, etc.
when we went to Thailand, we could easily find bangalow much cheaper than internet prices, every where, and mostly very pleasant and acceptable standard. about Bali, the situation was different, more expensive than Thailand, and lower standrad, for low budget. also look for a offers on internet, and book it, otherwise when you visit the hotel if you havent book by internet, they will charge you full price. which can be in cases twice more expensive. Dont miss offers on internet :)
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Ida Hotel, Bali
- "a small cozy hotel with Balinese atmosphere" - a small cozy hotel with traditional balinese atmosphere situ
- A hidden gem - my favourite hotel in all of Nusa Tengara. You forget you're
- A little bit worn out but good service. - Due to our flight was delayed, we arrived Ida Hotel about 8p
- a pleasant stay - We were there a total of four nights. The first night our ro
- Always friendly - This was our second stay at the Ida, it is an oasis right be
- Bali High - It was our first time in Kuta, Bali. We were happy to booked
- Bali Style - This hotel is perfect for those who want to taste some Balin
- Bali Trip - Spend 3 night there, the room was very very basic & the toil
- Balinese style hotel in city center - this hotel is a traditional balinese style hotel. the breakf
- Basic hotel and good location - I stayed two nights at Ida hotel. Good location and around 1
- Basic hotel with god service - This place is quite basic and the rooms don't have much more
- Beach Bali - This hotel is good value for the money. The staff is very fr
- best value, best location, - nicest hotel i can find in Bali with the budget.
- Clean and beautiful hotel with good service - much better than I thought, very beautiful och clean with a
- Difficult to find - The place was good to stay in, the room was large. There are
- fantastic experience - it was really fantastic experienced..i love the concept.
- good budget hotel in quiet area - Definitely go for one of the new superior rooms with large f
- Good hotel with great surroundings - looking at rates, i did not expect the hotel will turn out s
- Good location with great service - The Ida Hotel is located close to Kuta beach and shopping di
- good location, beautiful garden, poor room - location is within walking distance to Kuta beach, garden is
- good location - I found this hotel from internet ( it's hard to found if you
- good pool and bar however not best room quality - really enjoyed my stay here however rooms are not very clean
- great bali experience - i had a great stay in Ida Hotel. the location is very close
- Great Location but Poor Customer Service - im very impress that the hotel is very clean & quite...great
- Great location for shopping in Kuta - We stayed here for one night before we headed off to Lombok,
- Great location, clean, friendly staff - Staff were friendly, poached eggs and bacon on toast was goo
- Great location, excellent value for money! - As charming as always. Keep coming back. Perfect location. T
- Great location, Traditional enviroment - stay for 3 days at ida hotel,room was okay, hotel location v
- Great location - ida hotel locates at the heart of kuta, very convenient for
- Great location - We are staying in the new superior room. The room is clean a
- Hotel with traditional Balinese atmosphere - to tourist who liked traditional atmosphere, this hotel is j
- Ida Hotel @ Bali - Our stay at Ida is astonishing, the barong dance performance
- Ida Hotel -
- Ida Hotel -
- ida hotel - The hotel is really nice and a good value for money, even if
- Ida Hotel - The Ida Hotel is a budget hotel so for what I paid it was gr
- IDA, jus a budget hotel - Well, it was not as we expected the hotel to be. We were giv
- Lovely hotel but a bit far from the beach - The hotel looks good, friendly staff, clean room. The inner
- Lovely Hotel in a great location - This is the 4th time I have stayed here, although this is th
- Lovely hotel with swimming pool - It's a bit hard to find, near by turn hotel in Bali. The roo
- Nearby oldies hotel - when we arrived, the receptionist didn't even smile at us. o
- Nice building architecture and good service - nice building but just little bit too much mosquitos.
- nice hotel great location - nice hotel, room is clean,nice pool,very balinese romance,ai
- Nice hotel grounds and good location - We stayed here twice and most of the staff was very accomoda
- Nice hotel with great location - I would really recommend friend to stay at this hotel. it's
- Nice hotel - I quite enjoyed the hotel. It is clean and the staff spays a
- nice hotel - we like this hotel,we'd like to stay there next time.
- nice location, but small rooms and overprice - Room Feature
actually Ida Hotel is nice place, good rooms w
- nice place - very nice place for nightlife.. grat pool and bar area
- nice swimming pool, great staff, good food - Good hotel with very friendly staff, felt very welcome, safe
- not very good for this hotel - price is cheap, but room is not good either. the equipment f
- Old hotel but in a quiet location.... - A bit scarly to walk back at night cos U have to walk thru a
- One night at IDA -
Only stayed one night at the IDA and picked this hotel beca
- Our short stay at Ida - When the taxi first turned into the tight and rundown alley,
- Ozidali luchshego - Raspolozhen ne daleko ot nochnoy zhizni Legiana. Horoshiy gl
- Quiet, nice pool - Good location but horrid walk past construction to get to Ku
- Small hotel area but reasonable room size - Located near to the town. 10 mins walking to the beach. publ
- Well located hotel in kuta clean and quiet - i have stayed here before and it is good value for mony staf
- You get what you pay for - we had emailed the hotel and requested an airport pick-up (w
- 位置很棒很有巴厘风情的酒店 - nice hotel with typical Bali style, which is 10 mins drive f