Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Formerly : Junjungan Bali Hotel And Spa
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (1088)
March 14, 2012
good service, and great staffs...
there is a great place to stay. the staffs are very helpful. they even prepared the breakfast in box for us as we were taking very early flight. good impression.
March 04, 2012
Great Hotel with Excellent Services
Excellent services from all staffs
it was unforgetable moments ! nice with very quite hotel and also great services. terima kasih untuk pak kadek dan pak duk duk (front office staffs), you're amazing guys !! keep it up ;)
tapi kalau boleh sedikit saran, tolong cek kamar mandinya, karena masih ada bocor sedikit dari bawah bath up dan tolong banyakin obat nyamuknya yaaa..
breakfast was excellent,, sooo yummyy
for all staffs of junjungan hotel & spa, thank you so much for your services during our moments, you're not only good, but so delighting
March 02, 2012
Peaceful place and satisfied service
Relax, comfortable, Lovely designed room
I have stayed for 2nights with my friends.
I regreted why I spent 3days in Kuta rather than here.
Junjungan is located about 10 to 15 min away from Ubud city Yet They provided free transportation to go to the city whenever we asked. And their complimentary afternoon tea was impressed!! It's nice hot pot tea and almond chocy pancake..really tasty. I missed it^^ They also offer free bike rental as well. Reception lady (sorry forgot Ur name)was very supportive and fluent english speaker. I definitely going back this hotel.
United States of America,
March 02, 2012
Peaceful resort just min. away from downtown Ubud
Quaint, attentive staff, peaceful, great food!
I would recommend this to any couple or anyone wanting to get a break from the tourist parts of Bali.
The staff here are incredibly nice and attentive. Although you are a 5-10 minute ride from downtown Ubud, they have a free shuttle that will take you and pick you up any time of the day.
The food here is incredible! Breakfast is amazing (you pre-order the night before) and they also give you great liquid choices.
As others have said the prices are quite good even though they could mark them up seeing as how nothing else is close by.
Hotel Feature Tip:
The spa is nice and relaxing but it's a bit more than a place in Ubud. for a 60 min massage at the hotel vs. about half that in Ubud. We still did them at the hotel though for the convenience of having our room close to change clothes, etc.
February 29, 2012
Good hotel and hospitality service
Hospitality service and good breakfast
A bit far from main road but they have shuttle bus provided.
February 28, 2012
Affordable luxury with a wonderful view
Big rooms with lovely balcony views, excellent and pleasant service, great breakfast.
We were very satisfied with our stay here for the price we paid. Our room was large and comfortable with a gorgeous view of rice fields from the balcony. Breakfasts were generous, well-executed and with sufficient variety for us (we tried almost all the 10 sets available between us over our 4-night stay), and we loved the sound of the river rushing past the restaurant area. Staff were consistently pleasant and helpful.
We liked that the shuttle to/from town was on-demand rather than according to a set timing, and also made use of the free bikes to cycle to Petulu one evening to see the white herons coming in to roost.
The only negative issue we would mention is that we had several problems operating the safe in our room, which was somewhat cumbersome to use. Our safe had to be replaced once, and then the replacement safe gave problems as well. As always, the staff did their best to help and respond to the problems.
Borrow bikes from the hotel and ask them for directions to cycle to Petulu to see the white herons in the evening.
February 26, 2012
Great hotel with excellent dining and service
Excellent food, excellent service with smiles, very good hotel condition
i stayed two nights here together with my wife. this is the best among the four hotels we stayed in bali. although the location of this hotel is abit far from ubud center, but they do provide transportation between ubud palace and hotel upon request until 10pm daily. despite its location, this hotel will not disappoint you in every aspect they can offer.
you can expect the warmest smile from anyone here at any time. the room is very spacious and clean. big bath room and nice bath tub. quiet ambient and nice view of the paddy fields. the dining experience was also fantastic. reasonable price with great dishes.
this is a hotel which you will love to stay for whole day without going out. it is also one you will miss after leaving. thumbs up for every staff there who has made my holiday a special one.
i highly recommend this hotel to any one who wish to stay in ubud. their service speaks for themselves.
Hotel Feature Tip:
they do provide transport between hotel and ubud palace until 10pm, by request basis. if you unable to reach ubud palace by 10pm, you may contact the hotel to pick you at where you are. they can provide such arrangement for you without charges. (of course, you should not be too far away from ubud palace)
February 18, 2012
My score for Junjungan: 12 out of 10!! Superb!
Super friendly staffs (they recognized every guest's name), super special and nice breakfast, beautiful scenery
I had unforgettable moment during my stay in Junjungan Hotel. The staffs are so friendly, they recognizes every guest's name very well. The room is so big with free wi-fi access. Scenery from your room? Superb! You can see a beautiful rice field from your balcony. Although they don't serve buffet style breakfast, they had perfect and complete set menu for breakfast with generous quantity of food. Beside breakfast, they also give a high tea compliment to their guests. Not just an ordinary tea! We had unique flavoured tea, served with super delicious afternoon snacks. Overall, this is the best hotel I ever visited in Bali. Definitely will come back and recommend to my fams and colleagues. Thanks to Junjungan hotel!
The hotel provides you free bicycles to ride, use it to see beautiful scenery around the hotel. To visit Ubud city (Monkey forest and Hanoman street), better rent a motorbike. The hotel will help you to arrange motorbike rental with very cheap and reasonable price. Actually, they also provide free shuttle car service for its guests from 9 am to 10 pm but I prefer rent a motorbike to be more flexible.
February 04, 2012
Friendly staff and brilliant service
The staff is friendly and always talk with a smile on their face. Need to note their breakfast variety, there's more than 10 to choose from if I can remember, rather than most hotels only offer buffet style.
Pick up is available if you need to go to Ubud town center, thus there's not much problem for us.
January 29, 2012
Great hotel with amazingly helpful staff
Relaxing location, amazingly attentive & helpful staff
Great hotel, amazing and very helpful staff and delicious food including the free afternoon tea. Nice relaxing location in one of the villages 15 minute drive from the hustle and bustle of Ubud. Free shuttle service to and from the hotel make it easy to get around.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Junjungan Ubud Hotel & Spa, Bali
- A beautiful place - The rooms and the public areas in the hotel are beautiful. R
- A beautiful, wonderful and comfortable hotel - our room number is one. the bathtub is big, and we can see t
- A little paradise - we stayed for two nights in junjungan ubud and got the best
- a quiet hideaway - It was quite a distance from the centre ubud. If you want to
- Absolutely Lovely - I absolutely love this boutique hotel. As soon as we checke
- Beautiful Hotel. Very enjoyable - i found junjungan a lovely place to relax and enjoy the beau
- Beautiful little oasis - We loved this place. Their attention to detail and service w
- Beautiful! - This place was great! When we got there, the room was beaut
- Best hotel ever stay! - it is a lovely small hotel located among paddy fields. there
- Best service ever - Quiet place. Remin us of eat pray love movie where Julia bik
- Best value for money - Junjungan ubud is a small lovely hotel with an excellent ser
- Can't say enough good things! - From the moment we arrived we were addressed by name. We fe
- Comfortable, Relaxing, Great Service and Good Food - My sister and I truly enjoyed our stay here and we're defini
- Cosy hotel with great service. - Great for a relaxing getaway. The massage was good and it wa
- Excellent stay in Junjungan - The hotel staffs are extremely polite and helpful. Though t
- Excellent Stay - Great friendly staff, very clean room with excellent houseke
- Exceptionally Good Junjungan @ Bali - We were wonderfully surprised on the beauty of the hotel, th
- Exquisite - Junjungan has one of the most beautiful surroundings I've ev
- fantastic hotel - in a word fantastic.
located deep in the village surrounded
- Fantastic, fantastic fantastic - We stayed here for 5 nights. The staff are so friendly and t
- Friendly & superb service. Great food. Nice view. - Great staff, they were all super friendly and helpful. We st
- Good - it's not so convenient as it's far from centre of Ubud, but
- Great Hotel in the rice paddy field - It's a supprise to me when i step into the full balinese des
- Great Hotel In Ubud, wonderful paddy field views - My husband and I stayed at this hotel in Oct this year for o
- Great hotel - We stayed here for 3 nights and all good comments are as sam
- Great location for relaxation. - Junjungan ubud hotel and spa is a lovely hotel and service w
- Great place to stay in Ubud, so beautiful!!! - Beautiful place to stay, loved the balcony overlooking the r
- Great room, great service, great hotel surrounding - This is one of the best hotels I have stayed so far. Althoug
- Great service, lovely hotel - the hotel is small but beautifull, the view of rice paddy fi
- Great stay - The Junjungan Hotel in Ubud was WONDERFUL. I was very impres
- Highly recommended - This hotel was a little piece of heaven - highly recommended
- Incredible Value - This was our best accomodation so far out of three weeks in
- Jewel in the Ricefield - if one's looking for a little peace and quiet, get away from
- Jungjungan Bali Hotel & Spa, Ubud - Good choice for those who seek for peace of mind, rest & rel
- Jungjungan Living Local - so such a breath of fresh air the Jungjungan was good for me
- Jungjungan Stay -
- Junjungan Hotel and Spa, Ubud, Bali - Staff were very helpful and informative. Shuttlebus service
- Junjungan Ubud Hotel & Spa -
- Junjungan Ubud Hotel & Spa -
- Junjungan Ubud Hotel - we stayed at the hotel only 2 days, checked in very late, st
- Junjungan - When we reached the hotel, we were greeted warmly with their
- Lovely and Excellent Service Hotel - The hotel is very nice and quiet with only 10 rooms. Staff
- Lovely hotel with exceptional service - Such a gorgerous huge room with balcony view of a rice paddy
- Lovely hotel with great rice field view - We stayed 1 night at the awan room. It is on the second floo
- Lovely hotel with great view and friendly staff - Staff is very friendly, especially Dolir at reception, who a
- lovely hotel with that special touch - booked this stay upon the recommendation of my parents. they
- lovely hotel - there is a great place to stay. the staffs are very helpful.
- Lovely Views - huge room. clean. balcony overlooking padi fields. noisy i
- Memorable! - We stay 2 nights at the Junjungan Bali Hotel And Spa. That's
- nice clean hotel with one silly incident - I arrived in Bali international airport with my partner eage
- nice hotel & sweet services - very clean & neat hotel...the service is very pleasant;thank
- Nice hotel in a more peaceful part of Ubud - Quite refreshing to get away from the hustle and bustle of c
- Nice location by the river and many trees - mice! do not leave any extra food lying around your room- ev
- Nice location, nice personal - Personal did their utmost best to please us. Location far fr
- Nice, quiet santuary - we enjoy our stay in this hotel. although it's small but it
- Peaceful retreat - my friend and i only stayed one night but would have liked t
- Perfect Ubud impression - when i go to back to bali next times, this place will be the
- Relaxing resort - Don't stay at the same place in Bali all the time. This is a
- Simply love it! - Junjungan is really a hidden gem surrounded by pretty paddy
- The best hotel ever ! - we stayed 2 nights at junjungan hotel. it was the best hotel
- the best in bali - when the first step i step into the hotel, i feel warm by th
- the best place to stay in ubud bali by far!!!! - amazing`that`it`is`not`rated`higher`staff`were`just`wonderfu
- very good service !! in the middle of padi field. - I stay in this hotel for 2 nights ,I fall in love with the p
- very peaceful - this hotel was a santuary....would definitly go back....gorg
- what a great service - we stay at deluxe awan room,it was really wonderful experien
- Wonderful hotel very friendly - We were very happy with our stay at this hotel and would rec
- wonderful hotel with great value - i am almost reluctant to give the hotel a great review! it's
- Wonderful hotel, lovely staff, peaceful loaion - really beautiful hotel, lovely view of rice paddies with fir