Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (1154)
July 26, 2011
the hotel's location is ideal... right in front of kuta beach and a step away from mc d, matahari, etc...
service level is acceptable but inconsistent and can be improved on. room conditions also needs to be improved on.
otherwise still a choice hotel for its location.
July 16, 2011
Excellent location, great service, good room
very nice bouqitue resort feel. not too big- yet with just enough greenery and natural facade to induce a sense of wellbeing and zen admist the hustle and bustle of nearby roads and shops.
only gripes are the tiles of the hotel room that look a bit dated and worn, and the lack of a dressing mirror (argh!!!!). the only mirror in the twin room was the bathroom mirror! how does one get ready without a dressing table mirror??? this is the first and i hope the last hotel that i come across with such a weird furniture deficit.
overall, nice welcoming touch with a well scented garland and cool, sweet drink presented to each guest upon arrival.
excellent breakfast spread! yummy..
July 16, 2011
Great hotel, great location
Pool, Location, Breakfasts
was in room 328. there's a rooster that crows from very early morning in the place next door, so if you don't mind, then ok, but i was only there for 3 nights. i asked to be moved & they were accommodating, but we didn't end up bothering to move. when i asked to move also found out that we'd been upgraded from superior to deluxe lanai & haven't even been told about when we checked in, so that was good to get upgrade(unsure what diff was though). probably needs more drawer space if going to stay any longer than 3 nights and you don't want to live out of your suitcase(as we did).
great atmosphere & tunes by the pool each arvo with dj on decks from late arvo into early evening. pool closes a bit early at 8pm, due to restaurant attached probably. i would definately stay here again. we absolutely loved the location: right on kuta beach between poppies 1 and poppies 11.
only suggestion would be that staff needed to check minibar and re-stock it daily(they would have made more $$ from us) extremely reasonable minibar prices too, also greater selection would be beneficial.
the pool could do with a spa i think. internet was ok price of 48400 for 1 hr(approx =$5.40aud with our xchange rate).
the breakfast was amazing, great selection of sweet/savoury and hot and cold and quality & presentation v.good. loved the omlettes & scrambled eggs from egg station cooked to order. didn't eat in restaurant for dinner, plenty of less expensive options close by.
met some new balinese friends at beach bars along kuta beach, who organised a car & driver for us and we went to nusa dua & then uluwatu for the day - magnificent. try 'andy' at beach bar 9 - has 'aussie bar 1' shingle out the front, tell him gemma sent you. saw padang pandang beach and stopped for lunch at blue point cafe(think that's what its called) and watched the surfers... a very serene spot with a gr8 view. 2 of us bought the 2 guys lunch & paid them 200k rupiah each.
United States of America,
July 14, 2011
Nice hotel, good service
Across street from the beach, good music in evenings, good service and drinks poolside
Great location across the street from beach and on the main drag in Kuta with access to shops, restaurants. Expensive internet access was disappointing but many restaurants nearby with free WiFi access. I would return to stay here.
For a friendly, knowledgeable drive contact Made at +628133-872-7461 or 08133-872-7461. He took me to Ubud with all the stops along the way for $60.
July 12, 2011
Actually Not a "Sea View"
I'm choosing the seaview room hoping for a clear view to the sea. But actually the room is located on the third floor (which require taking stairs because there is no elevator in this hotel), and the only view that I see is the tree tops which blocking the view to the sea. Therefore, the name of the room should be change to a "tree tops view".
The room s a bit noisy, because the air conditioner out door unit is located near the door.
Toilet is a bit smelly. I had to neutralized the smell with the flower necklace, which were given to us when we arrive at the hotel.
July 10, 2011
One of the best hotels in Kuta,
professional friendly staff, Location in the middel of the chaotic busy aera (if u like it)
We statyed 2 nights at the seaview kuta... sadly we couldn,t see the sea from our room - but the
mc donalds sign of the nearby fast food chain...
Breakfast was good, a lot of choice of different fresh food.
staff very friendly.
what was not too good. internet is not complentary.. for a hotel with this satus it,s really a
must to have free wifi.
Rooms are a bit old and too small.
Swimming Pool is small and just at the busy polluted street...
go to ubud - it,s more calm and green.
July 02, 2011
Lovely hotel with first class location
Location, beach, breakfast
A beauitful hotel with very friendly staff. Bar and pool facilities were great and location first class.
Close to all the night life and across the road from the beach
June 30, 2011
We stayed in a suite...but a view i want to forget. I expect to view the beach or garden instead i got to see another suite balcony.
Families with older children
June 29, 2011
Excellent location with very comfortable bedrooms
Near the beach and shopping area
i love the grandeur of the resort and the welcome drink and flowers. the staffs were very hospitable. the bedrooms and the swimming pool were excellent. besides this, this resort is situated very near the heart of the shopping district (15 minutes walk) and a stone's throw away from the beach!
June 29, 2011
Central, close to everything.
We had a lovely time. The staff were very attentive. Our room was often cleaned and turned down every night. We had a couple of hiccups with our toilet but nothing that turned us off. We would definitely stay there again :-)
Be careful with your bills at the restaurant and around town. They bring your bill before your ready and therefor by the time you leave you may have received several bills all acuring a service fee of at times up to 21% of the bill total. Ask for your bill to be at the end of your visit and everything to be on one bill
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Kuta Seaview Boutique Resort & Spa, Bali
- "Lovely hotel and service with a smile" - Nice hotel, Good location, Value for money, friendly staffs.
- A great place to chill out and have fun - Great place to stay in and it was really worth our time and
- Always pleased with Kuta Seaview - We always enjoy our stay at Kuta Seaview, rooms are great, p
- average property but clean & conveniently located - overall stay was pleasant. the other staff were quite frien
- Bali Trip - Room very clean. Staff very friendly. Swimming pool a bit sm
- Beautiful Hotel in Kuta - The Hotel is quite nice, with an spa, swimming pool, bar, re
- Beautiful resort and great customer service - We had a warm welcome from staff upon the arrival with welco
- Central location, lovely service and clean rooms - i went to bali in february with my sister and boyfriend and
- Centrally located in Kuta - service was good n prompt. good location at jln pantai kuta,
- Convenient location, close to the beach and mall - Even though the hotel is located on a busy street, it is pre
- Excellent location, terrific hotel. - We have stayed at the Seaview twice, we love it. The locatio
- Excellent location - the hotel's location is ideal... right in front of kuta beac
- fantasic - great area, right next door to poppies lane 1 & 2
- Fantastic resort in the heart of the action. - Kuta Seaview is right on Kuta beach and walking distances fr
- Freindly efficient staff , room brilliant - Short stay but during the 5 days could not fault any aspects
- friendly staff, convenient location, - Expected imperfection with the $ paid. Issues include mosqui
- Friendly Staff, Near Beach n Cosy Private Room - Lovely stay, staff were courteous - except that we didn't kn
- Good Hotel Staff very polite - The reason I booked this hotel was for the Restaurant I love
- Good locatio and nice hotel - I will stay in this hotel when visiting Kuta area. The staff
- Good Location near to Kuta Beach and Shopping area - Good location near to Kuta beach and Kuta shopping area. Hot
- Good location, but rooms are over-rated - only complaint is that rooms are too small, as about half th
- Good Location, Great Staff, Satisfied Customers. - We enjoyed our stay at this hotel, the staff were all very f
- Good location, great staff - The Kuta Seaview Boutique Hotel is located just north of the
- Great accommodation and good food - Great hotel, good service and awesome food
Hotel was close
- Great Hotel and extremely friendly staff. - We have stayed at Kuta Seaview Boutique Resort at least a d
- Great hotel and great position. - Great hotel, staff were very friendly. The room was lovely,
- Great hotel that has a good Balinese touch - The staff were friendly and the convenience was a big plus p
- Great Hotel with Lush Greenery around Hotel - good hotel with comfortable rooms. hotel staff is always smi
- Great Location and good service - Upon arrival, we are greeted with a warm smile from the staf
- Great location and good service - we stayed in deluxe room with balcony, the room size is okay
- Great Location and Great Staffs - the location is great with the beach and restaurant.
- Great location and staff - All good and had a very enjoyable stay. Last stayed here in
- Great location but small rooms - not a new hotel. unfortunately we got room with ac problem.
- great location for sunset - near to the beach but got a lot of mosquito, the room and th
- Great location for the bench - The best I like is the location, near the bench, shops and r
- Great Location, Great staff - We have stayed at this hotel before and thoroughly enjoyed i
- Great location, poor rooms - great location for a hotel, but the room description is dece
- Great Location, with sunset view - we had booked deluxe seaview, but got upgraded to a premier
- Great location - nestled in between poppies lane i & ii, i found the room sur
- Great position - Lovely room, 4 poster bed in our standard of booking, my gir
- Great spot, beautiful pool - Great location, close to everything... good restairant on si
- Horrible OLD Room, Staff at the hotel were rude! - a friend and i went on a girls weekend and stayed at the kut
- It was good except for the lack of free wifi acces - The resort was overall good and value for money except that
- its a beautifull hotel and great location - the only problem is no lift and its tired to go up and down.
- kuta seaview cottages - if you are going to stay in kuta the seaview has location lo
- Leeanne - Location for shopping excellent. Facilities and service ver
- location location location.. - the best bits about this resort have to be its location and
- location plus style - very enjoyable all round...hotel dining room very clean with
- Looks good on the outside - We had a disappointing stay here. We arrived at 8pm at night
- lovely & great hotel - good for holiday & relax, shopping just round the corner, ev
- Lovely boutique hotel in a central location - room was a bit smaller than we imagined it would be and when
- Lovely hotel and service with a smile - (+) attentive staff, great service, nice food
- Lovely hotel and service with a smile - Lovely hotel and service with a smile .. great location
- lovely hotel with good service - Just a 1-night stay at start of honeymoon but we found the h
- lovely hotel, loverly garden setting - staff were very friendly, upgraded our room
- Lovely Hotel - Lovely room. Bathroom a little smaller than we expected but
- lovely hotel - stay there with my friend. i like it's location which is in
- Magnificent Hotel in a perfect location - There is nothing at all bad to say about this Hotel, the roo
- Near to kuta beach and shopping area - the hotel location is very accessible and hotel pricing is c
- Nice and quiet hotel in busy Kuta - The hotel lies right next to the public beach. The rooms are
- Nice enough hotel...in a central location. - The hotel is looking a bit tired, but that could also have b
- Nice hotel, excellent location - Hotel staff was mostly very friendly and polite except for a
- nice location - very lovely garden and friendly staff. but the room sevice w
- Nice Quiet Hotel rigt on Kuta beach - We stayed in the room closest to the reception and main entr
- Nice room layout. - Staff is friendly. Nice restaurant with view of the busy str
- Not so great - The hotel was dissatisfactory and did not deserve the rating
- one night stay before transfer to airport - i stayed here just 1 night so i could transfer easily to the
- peaceful oasis at kuta beach - we stayed 6 nights with our 2 kids and found the hotel was r
- Quiet, clean room along Kuta beach - Hotel`s service staffs always greet us with a smile, they we
- really nice hotel however no seaview - Kuta Seaview is located right along the busy kuta street opp
- sunny and relaxing -
- Upgrade for best accommodation - We stayed in two rooms; one as a couple; a separate one for
- Vero Balinese - very traditional hotel , very bali if u like but lots of wal
- Very Central Hotel, Average rooms, Great Pool - stayed here for two nights, the buffet breakfast was fantast
- Very Central to everything - We only stayed for 1 night and it was very central to everyt
- Very Lovely Hotel - really suitable for honeymooners
- very nice hotel, I would stay there again - My short stay was enjoyed by myself and my husband, it was n