Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Nusa Dua / Benoa
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (557)
Families with older children
October 02, 2011
very clean hotel
rooms were very spacious with good bathroom
the staff were very helpful, the hotel was very clean,
the buffet meals were not to our liking but the a le carte menu was ok,
the lobby bar was not to our liking as it was set out for couples.
October 01, 2011
Good getaway from kids
Not kid-friendly & I love the swim-up bar definitely!
During check-in we were introduced about the all-inclusive packages in 3 tiers - blue, silver & gold. The hotel staff kept convincing us saying "all you can drink" so we bought the silver package, which included unlimited wifi connection, for 1 night. It was quite disappointing after we realized the swim-up bar actually didn't provide free drinks during 3-7pm!
Right next to melia benoa by the beachfront, there was this grilled seafood restaurant, located right between melia and club med compounds. Excellent grilled seafood with homemade balinese sauce!! We'd definitely go back just for the sauce!!
September 29, 2011
Nice Beach - Awesome Staff Service
Pantai yang Indah dan makanan pagi yang baik
it is a five star holiday, i really regret i only spent one night there. the staffs are great, always smiling. the suite is huge... the biggest junior suite i found so far, which such an affordable price for a five star resort. ketika saya ada pertanyaan dan keluhan, staff langsung datang ke kamar untuk mengecek - in no time. the salmon bruchetta was awesome.. good selection of food for breakfast.
Bali Collection is a nice shopping venue - which is just 10 minutes away by taxi.
Families with young children
September 25, 2011
very nice hotel with very friendly staffs
we got the room upgraded to the family suite with pool view, the international breakfast buffett is very delicious, the hotel has private beach
we stayed 3 nights there, the staffs are really friendly and helpful. we've got the room upgraded from 3 premier rooms to 1 family suite and 1 suite room, which are very comfortable :). the hotel has private beach and there are a lot of activities for family or couples provided by the hotel with no costs. my kids were really amused and enjoyed their stay. overall, it is a highly recommended hotel :)
Hotel Feature Tip:
there are cabaret show with dinner buffett..
September 10, 2011
Great hotel, great facilities, great service.
Relaxed and pleasant environment which catered for all our needs
I have been to Bali a number of times and this has been the best hotel and location by far, I will certainly return in the near future.
The room was clean, modern and of an appropriate size and standard. The breakfasts were fantastic and the staff werte extremely hospitable.
The hotel facilities ensured there was plenty to do and little opportunity of becoming bored.
The only drawback is that there are very few restaurants to choose from in the immediate vicinity if you are not all inclusive. Nonetheless the restaurant nearby and the hotel provided good food which was reasonably priced.
September 10, 2011
Huge room, every convenience accomodated, lovely service
The resort was a little smaller than I had envisioned. Ocean view was really ocean glimpse, but the room was very spacious and had both a bathroom AND a powder room which was a lovely surprise. Perfect location for a secluded getaway, but still a stone's throw from all the hustle and bustle of the tourist hubs. Winning factor for me was the private beach where you didn't have to worry about hawkers...But then again...everything looks good when you're poolside with a drink in your hand. Service was great. A little confusing with regards to protocol if you haven't signed up for the all inclusive deal at meal times, but so long as you give them your room number, you're good to go. Recommend you step out for food if you're hardcore about your local cuisine as the food at the hotel was adequate, but in my opinion, a bit like a watered down version of the real thing to suit the western palette.
The adjoining beauty spa definitely has its benefits if you're looking for a truly chillaxing experience. Highly enjoyed my stay and had no dramas which is really all you can ask.
Families with young children
September 04, 2011
Great location and very lovely hotel
Nusa dua beach right behind the hotel
Very lovely hotel for stay with my family, the hotel was very clean and all the staff was very helpfull.and my child was very happy with the pool and the beach right behind the hotel.
Hotel Feature Tip:
This hotel was grat for people who want a little quit place for stay but for reach to the anather place like KUTA BEAH SANIR OR DENPASAR NOT FAR AWAY.
August 28, 2011
Hotel that will leave you with a Smile
Good meals;great pool bar;Never a problem service;Inclusive packages;Bed;Cleanliness;
Great stay at a friendly hotel.Cheap transport to Nusa Dua markets. Walk only 15minutes or Bali Collection bus and return most hours.Food;massage and markets across the road (great prices).Pool bar fantastic,Fantastic service.Stayed in a fantastic ground floor garden view.
Hotel Feature Tip:
If you just don't want to go out the "Inclusive Packages"are fantastic.
August 19, 2011
Awesome time with amazing service
Location, friendly \service, cleanliness
It was my wife and I's first trip to Bali having put off going to Bali for years. However more fool to us as we had an amazing experience with alot of that put to down to the balinese culture starting with the hotel employees service. The buffet breakfast catered to all appetites, the room was magnificent and kept spotless. My only compliant and it isnt really a complaint is I found it unusal in the bathroom that the shower head had no hanging point so the whole time you are having a shower, one hand is holding the shower head.
Other than that the hotel is excellent and I would highly recommend.
August 13, 2011
Nothing I would recommand actually
most of the room do not come with bathtub.expensive internet service and worst of all, my room faces the side road, nothing to view in day time. I think I'm the odd 1 out as an Asian when dinning. Services in the F&B is mostly towards "ANG MO" Englishman.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Melia Benoa Resort, Bali
- A good hotel but not reall 5 Star - A good family hotel. Not really in Nusa Dua but near enough
- Clean Hotel, Hospitable staff - We have stayed at Melia Benoa for 3 nights and the room is s
- Decent hotel for it's price - Overall is a decent stay for it's price. Hotel staff are fri
- Decent Hotel not 5 Star - Disappointed with awful back street room view. Breakfast was
- Enjoyable Stay at Melia Benoa - We had an enjoyable stay at Melia Benoa. The room is reasona
- fair stay hotel - it is not like the hotel in kuta which has many m
- Fantastic Hotel - Hotel was wonderful. Staff were very friendly. Food was grea
- Good hotel with a nice location - the hotel location is fantastic, good for people who want to
- Good value - Lovely hotel for the budget. Location is good and evening wa
- Good, could have been better. - We had booked 2 deluxe rooms but were upgraded to a suite wi
- Good - Ok, but can improve.
- Great Beach! - The standard rooms need refurbishing. The premier rooms are
- Great location - overal are ok, nice hotel, nice beach, relaxing environment.
- great place to have a relax vacation. - it's a really good place to relax, has private beach and hug
- Great value for money - We spent 8 nights at the Melia Benoa, i.e. family with two t
- Loved being right on the beach - The location made this a wonderful place to stay. The prope
- Lovely hotel and service with a smile - Is a good hotel, with reasonable price and we will stay agai
- Lovely hotel and service - will stay here again. really convenient.. and so relaxing
- lovely hotel with nice beach - Our stay was okay, we liked the room but for a suite room we
- Melia Benoa Hotel - We were on our honeymoon and the hotel was kind enough to of
- Nice hotel with private beach - The staff are very helpful, we asked to change room due to i
- Nice hotel - We spent 4D3N here, room was large and comfortable, staff fr
- nice - Overall, nice
- Our Holiday - we enjoy our stay in Melia Benoa. Eventhough bit far away to
- our vacation at melia benoa bali -
- Perfect fit for relaxation - Spacious room, beautiful garden, good beach ( not for swimmi
- Poor Internet Service, Unresponsive Management - room is fine, restaurant service is fine, staff is friendly
- Pretty good value for money - I would say this resort is classic all-in-one beach resort w
- quiet location........ - air-con stopped working 4 times in 6 days..........once at 3
- Service staffs friendly, hotel average. - hotel average but staffs always put on a smile. however when
- simple resort with minimum basic - Service is fine, away from the busy town. It may not be a go
- Spacious rooms but service needs improving - Rooms were very spacious but service needs serious improveme
- spacious suite room for a reasonable price - my family and i enjoyed our stay at the melia benoa, the sui
- very clean hotel - the staff were very helpful, the hotel was very clean,
- Very nice hotel - The rooms were very nice and clean. The breakfast was really
- very nice -
- Very relaxing beach fun - first room we were given had a musty wet smell and was under
- Western like all in resort in Bali - This resort was recommended by friends. Because of the Balin