Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (708)
Families with young children
July 05, 2011
Value for money, excellent service
We stayed 3 nights at this hotel. Quite a nice touch with the welcome drinks and fresh wet towels when we checked in. The room was big enough for the 4 of us (2 adults and 2 young children), I especially love the balcony, where you can have your morning tea accompanied with beautiful scenery and breath of fresh air. The breakfast was okay, variety of food was okay, the only let down was the porridge which I found very bland. The kids love the pool and the beach. Too bad there was quite a lot of rubbish at the beach when we were there, a few plastic bags floating in the water. But overall we love our stay here and would definitely come back. The highlight was the room they especially designated for late check out. While you have to checked out at 12midday, you're still welcome to use the pool and play at the beach. You can clean up afterwards at this room (I forgot what it was named). There were bathrooms, showers, fresh towels, pool table, tv, books, to keep you entertained while waiting for your time to depart.
July 04, 2011
Nice hotel,great location
Good food,hassle free on the beach
Even though we confirmed 24hrs in advance our room was not ready,but it was soon rectified.Food was great,but cooked breakfast was cold by 9.30ish.Staff very friendly.Great bars and restaurants close by.
Try Italian restaurant Massimos and the Trophy bar,and just down the road Gardinias for breakfast and Dinner.
July 02, 2011
Hotel was excellent would highly recommend
Beach on one side and then 2 pools to choose. Service fantastic.
I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone wanting a trip to Bali. I am glad that we choose Sanur as this is the quieter side of the island.
great restaurants close by, in particular there was a restaurant opposite hotel. Food was good and so were prices.
July 01, 2011
Great location right on the beach!!
on the beach, beautiful pools and awesome welcome drinks
beautiful stay.. we just stayed 1 night when we arrived in bali, we were heading by fast boat to lombok and gilis. right on the beach in saunar very quite and relaxing we stayed in the deluxe room which was lovely the best part was the amazing bathroom and shower!!! the room it self wasnt as big as i thought for a deluxe room but still good. had foxal which was nice seems we dont have it back home. was clean and tidy. over all was a beautiful stop for our first night away, before we when over lombok and gils.
July 01, 2011
Fantastic hotel right on the beach
Beachfront, great service, modern rooms, outdoor pools, 24/7 room service
I stayed in 7 different hotels during my two weeks in Bali and the Mercure Sanur was by far my favourite! It's in a great location; right on the beach front, and also really close to restaurants, shops and taxis. Staff were very welcoming and friendly.
Walk north along the beach and you'll pass a whole bunch of hotels, restuarants, local stalls selling food, clothing and souvenirs and it's very picturesque
July 01, 2011
Nice Hotel, getting a bit old though.
Found the food menu very expensive , much nicer cafe,s right out the front & up the road with no where near the cost.
June 30, 2011
All, really. The room, the staff, the beach, the park.
My wife and I had a weeks holiday at Mercure. We liked the place from the very beginning with the reception in the lobby. Our room was clean, nice and modern wit a good view from the balcony. The beach was clean and quiet with clear, blue, warm water and free beds and towels from the hotel. The restaurant was very good with excellent wine, and we liked to chat with Mr. Mei, the bartender in the bar on the beach. Close to the hotel there were a lot of very good restaurants with prices for any budget. We also appreciated the free bus to a near by shopping centre.
We went on 2 sightseeing trips. One was to Tanah Lot, two other temples and the Ape Forest. Tanah Lot is unforgettable.
June 29, 2011
Great rooms, quiet location,
Hotel grounds are surrounded by beautiful gardens, and directly situated right on the beach, Walking distance to all shops.
Staff are very friendly and helpful. Two large size pools, with seperate childrens pool and games room. Grounds are very peaceful. Wonderful walking track along the beach from hotel and around Sanur.
Hotel Feature Tip:
Peaceful grounds. Situated right on the beach. Excellent position for water sports/diving
June 27, 2011
Good resort but too expensive
The resort is very beautiful with a great infrastructure however everything within is very pricey. The price of meal and drinks are equivalent to those of a US resort, a bit to expensive for Thailand. Moreover, the quality of food we have tried at the hotel restaurant was usually far from what you would expect from the price tag. If you stay here I would recommend eating in the several restaurants close to the hotel.
The Sanur beach itself is not great, just a waveless shallow sea lagoon. However if you are into water sports this is the place to be.
If there is wind go to the south of Sanur beach to see an awesome show of traditional Balinese kites.
June 22, 2011
nice hotel with beautiful garden
The hotel located in quiet place of Sanur, it is recommended for family or honeymooner who wants to have more private stay. In addition, the location is close to a lot of restaurants, just a few minutes walking and it makes many options for either dinner or lunch. The beach in the back side of hotel is a perfect place to swim, water-sport or just sun-bath. last but not least, to hear birds singing in the morning in the garden also makes my staying more live!
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Mercure Sanur Hotel, Bali
- - - -
- Beautiful grounds and great beach area - The Mercure is a wonderful hotel but the service was very po
- Beautiful lush garden, Excellent Service! - We stay here for a short weekend, but experience an excellen
- Excellent Stay at Mercure Resort Sanur - Mercure Resort Sanur is a great hotel, we have stayed there
- expensive internet service - for internet service, they only have 1 hour free per day.
- Functional but not great - 1]. rooms are decent sized - beds are firm but comfortable.
- good hotel well maintained. - My flight was delayed and I flew into Denpasar 3am. I was gi
- Good room - The room is lovely but a bit far away from downtown. Not eno
- Great hotel but below average service - This was our first trip to Bali.
We stayed in 4 different h
- Great Hotel - i travelled with my 17 year old son as he had friends stayin
- Great location nice room in superior by the pool - For the money its good out of the way hawkers annoying coun
- Great resort hotel by the beach - Good for lay back to indulge yourself!
Have some drink by s
- Great seeting for a beach front hotel - loved being able to move between the pools and the beach.lov
- Great service and great atmosphere for honeymoon - This is the second time we stay at this hotel and it never l
- Great value, good location. Extended my stay twice - I checked in here for 2 nights while I checked out the area.
- Had a nicer room the last time we stayed - The room we had needed to be upgraded, as there were broken
- Hotel had nice swimming pools food was average - Hotel pools were the only good thing
Beach and bar was nicel
- Lovely Hotel with beautiful beach in Bali - Although I stayed only one night, I felt so happy living in
- lovely hotel with nice staff and security - Cons: old toilets, old TV, too far away from city center, to
- Lovely hotel, right on the beach - We stayed at Mercure Sanur for three days, we used the hotel
- lovely hotel - Lovely hotel, comfortable, nice, clean like home ... very re
- lovely hotel - myself and my sister enjoyed or stay ,we had a deluxe king r
- Mercure Sanur Hotel -
- Mercure Sanur Hotel - The property has potential but is porely maintained; especia
- Mercure Sanur - Check in was delayed since rooms were not ready. Otherwise h
- Nice and clean rooms with private beach available. -
- Nice hotel in the quiet end of Sanur - We liked our stay here. The hotel is in the quiet end of San
- Nice hotel with friendly service - I stayed at the Mercure for 5 nights, booking each night thr
- Nice hotel with the fresh air, and nice garden - I like the hotel, but not at all about the staff.
- Nice hotel, the room is OK - Okay for short stay, the room was fitted exactly for 2 peopl
- Nice hotel - Nice hotel and has a great location close 2 beach in a peace
- Nice hotel - nice hotel, food in the restaurant is good but takes time to
- nice n comfort hotel -
- Nice old hotel with nice beach - well,i was shocked!i booked a family room but then i got thi
- Nice outdoor view but old rooms and facilities - Over all, our stay is fine. I like the fact that hotels are
- Nice resort hotel - Really happy with the accommodation - I had an upstairs room
- nice room - Great location, nice room and nice staff. However, there's n
- Nice setting - Room had large sitting area that serves as extra bed at no c
- old hotel, good location but dirty - helpful staff, located on the beach, take your mozzie spray
- Ottima location but old rooms - I was at the sanur hotel for one night and i think that is
- Overall hotel is nice - we reserved two rooms for two couples. we arrived at 12am to
- Pleasant Stay at Mercure Sanur - We were pleasantly surprised during our most recent stay at
- pleasant stay, nice resort for a reasonable price! - I love the fact that the balcony of their rooms have laundry
- quiet but friendly hotel in lush tropical gardens - we normally stay at the bali hyatt. this hotel is of similla
- secluded but right in tourist attractions - We stayed for 3 nights, basically as a stop house, a place t
- Value for money, excellent service - We stayed 3 nights at this hotel. Quite a nice touch with th
- wonderful for the price! - arrived late at night and at first was a little disappointed