Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (813)
October 16, 2012
a lovely hotel,customer service could be better
We really enjoyed our stay, however the customer service on arrival was really poor and the service at the bar and resturants could really improve, as service was very slow and poor. Also found the hotel to be very expensive on food and drink.
Not much going on around the hotel and park with regards to night life.
October 16, 2012
Excellent Location but disappointing for swiimmers
Imposing entrance and good location very close to the beach
we stayed here for 4 nights and quite frankly it is a beautiful hotel set in a magnificent beachfront location. the room was a premier and very comfotsble with a lovely view over the gardens and water feature. the staff were excellent and very attentive, always willing to attend to your needs. the buffet breakfast was a 1st class mix of both asian and western flavours set in a tranquil garden style setting.
the only disappointment was that the sea was extremely shallow for about 100 to 200 metres, from the excellent beach, which made it very difficult for a decent swim.
a good base from which to explore the delights of bali.
October 15, 2012
Simply the best...
5 star hotel with one of the best breakfasts in the business
This is the third visit to this hotel in 23 years and it hasn't changed at all. The design of the hotels and grounds is exceptinal and has lost none of its mystique over the decades. This is 5-star living as it should be. The breakfasts are exceptions with a huge range of choices but in a setting that is just set to start your day perfectly. It just doesn't get better than this. However, there is room for improvement:
The room this time was a family room, very spartan decor and with the galley bathroom at the foot of the bed - that is a absolute zero in design terms. The beach barbecue was lack-lustre and sub-standard (good salad but the food was over-cooked, hanging around too long and had very meagre variety). This hotel should be doing a lot better (perhaps an off-peak slip?). Small design feature: telecom transmitters in the classic tower - why not put them behind bamboo/cloth? We dont need to see them. But it will take a lot more than these minor items to put me off one of my favourite global hotels.
October 14, 2012
Wonderful hotel, perfect holiday
Friendly staff, great facilities, palace club
my friend and i arrived in the late afternoon and had our bags whisked away and were taken to a private check in for palace club guests. there we received refreshing drinks while paperwork was sorted out, briefed on the palace club times for meals etc and escorted to our room. the room was spacious and overlooked a garden and pond-lovely. there was more than ample storage room, which was great given the amount of luggage we had, a huge marble bathroom with separate bath, shower and toilet, and the aircon was perfect. the room opened up onto a little private courtyard and had deck chairs to enjoy the evenings' cool breezes and views.
the palace club provided fantastic service - a la carte breakfast was just wonderful - french toast , waffles, eggs how you like it, plus the usual array of buffet breakfast options. freshly squeezed juices and smoothies to order, and an impressive range of teas. afternoon tea was delightful with a range of sandwiches, pastries and scones; and the evening cocktail and canapés sessions were themed and involved some really interesting dishes - i particularly liked the authentic balinese food.
the hotel had terrific gym facilities-most comprehensive i've seen, as well as tennis courts and squash courts. our ball boy ($3) ended up becoming our coach ($6) when he realised how inept we were and we had such a fantastic time working with him. the spa area had men's and women's jacuzzi, plunge pool, sauna and steam room which i used daily. so relaxing! the massages and scrubs were incredible too. finally, the pools were many and varied and never too crowded. the beach was gorgeous and also not too crowded and the salespeople were kept at bay so you could relax without being harangued.
this is a wonderful destination for a family, retirees, couples who want to relax. if its partying you're after, go stay at kuta! this place is quiet, peaceful, safe and relaxed.
only negative - wifi only available in the foyer not rooms. not such a big
Hardy's department store is a quick taxi ride away an ha souvenirs, groceries, DVDs, watches, sun cream etc. it is far far far more reasonable than Bali collection, which is a tourist trap with inflated prices. Sun cream cost $6 more there, and water was three times the price.
October 14, 2012
Very good service and cosy room
My first time staying in Nusa Dua Beach Hotel And Spa and it did not disappoint me. Nice restaurants and ambience. Enjoy our couple time together.
October 11, 2012
Tropical getaway feel with great service
Pool area and breakfast environment are very pleasant.
Some hotel maintenance was taking place which was a bit noisier than the birds tweeting in the mornings but other than that our stay was perfect.
Only a 10-15 minute walk to Bali Collection for shopping and many restaurants.
October 10, 2012
truly a place where one can think, work & relax.
Located along a beautiful beach, furnished with beautiful garden filled with colorful flora and friendly fauna. A place which can make travelog photographer busy and happy... Peaceful, exceptionally secure, design and build as a place to hold a meeting, awayday, conference as well as wedding, honeymoon and so on...
i had a wonderful 3 nights and 4 days stay at nusa dua beach hotel and spa where i started my day by walking along the beautiful and peaceful nusa dua beach which is filled with warm, friendly people who work for hotels that filled up the space from one end to the other of the nusa dua beach.. the beautiful scenic and photogenic setting of the place made it hard for me not to stop, pull out my smart phone or camera to photograph what i see along the way... the hotel room where i stayed is comfy, spacious and really suited to be used as. place to relax after a fruitful meeting or conference. will sure come and stay there again soon...
October 08, 2012
nice swimming pool , nice beach
hotel is location in nusa dua beach, beach is really clean, clear water. it shares the same beach as other 5 star hotels in nusa dua.
Really like this hotel.hotel is location in nusa dua beach, beach is really clean, clear water. it shares the same beach as other 5 star hotels in nusa dua open beach. therefore, we can check out other hotel's cafe or restaurant on the same beach
October 08, 2012
beautiful, a wonderful hotel
lovely staff, garden areas are amazing, pools are great.
resturants are great food, lovely settings, very friendly staff. We had our wedding here and its was amazing, highly recommended
United States of America,
October 06, 2012
Great hotel with wonderful gardens and water views
Hotel lobby had a great open feel to it. Indonesian architecture and great gardens with lots of water displays
Stayed at the hotel for 4 nights the atmosphere there was very friendly,it is great for couples or families to vacation and enjoy the beach or the gardens. The facility had plenty of areas where you can spend time reading or just relaxing . Our stay there was made very special by the attentitve staff and the beautiful surrondings. We had afternoon refreshments, tea , coffee or juice with cookies and fruit daily and it was made available at no extra cost.The The room was a bit small butit had a wonderful patio to walk out to with two chairs and a small table where you can just sit and relax. We would definetly stay there again.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Nusa Dua Beach Hotel And Spa, Bali
- a lovely hotel,customer service could be better - We really enjoyed our stay, however the customer service on
- Beautiful architecture, relaxing ambience - Fantastic service throughout stay, staff very willing to ass
- Beautiful hotel, a great place to relax - nusa dua beach hotel and spa is a great place to relax, get
- Beautiful hotel - Me and my wife spent the last 3 days of our honeymoon in Bal
- Beautiful hotel - Poor beach. No entertainment. To high prices for food an dri
- Beautiful, clean resort - i cannot say enough about this resort hotel. first, the gat
- Big resort, clean and good design room - the hotel is relatively close to the airport and right on th
- Everything was lovely! - my friend and i shared a premier room on the ground floor. i
- Extremely relaxing all round - nusa dua beach hotel and spa is perfect if you want a quiet
- Fantastic hotel, couldnt fault it - Would highly recommend this hotel, couldnt fault it
- Fantastic! - everything was perfect. the room was clean, nice swimming po
- Friendly and prompt service, place to fully relax - it was a relaxing and fun stay for our family especially for
- Generally OK - The hotel is a big & comfortable hotel with a large area of
- Good location & arangements. - Service is excellent & the location including arrengements a
- Good location - Very conviniently located. Sea beach is excellent, restauren
- Great high class hotel - this is a very high class hotel offering great views. travel
- great hotel with good hospotality - This hotel has nice lobby with koi pond. The room. Is clean
- Great hotel, great staff, great location. - Have stayed at the hotel 4 or 5 times over the last 10 years
- Great hotel. Great location - Again, I have stayed here many times and I always come back
- great hotel - Beautifull resort lots great staff.
meals in the resort are
- great hotel - I like this hotel. The staff are friendly and pleasant to de
- Great location and lovely hotel - Nice hotel and will stay again if visit Bali next time
- great location but leaky bathrooms - location was fantastic and beautiful,pools were very clean a
- Great location but small bathroom - The accomodation was good quality except bathroom too small.
- Great location with nice ambience - Great location and ambience. Room was ok with balcony to chi
- Great location...great service....very enjoyable - Very comfortable. Food is expenive being a 5 star hotel and
- Great private beach! - A big private beach and room is very cute! Worth for the pri
- Great resort stay... - My family and I were visiting Bali for the first time. As su
- Grounds are gorgeous - hotel is fabulous - Once you arrive on the grounds of Nusa Dua you immediately k
- Immersed in culture - the design the hotel was beautiful, to say the least. we on
- Lovely hotel and Great location - I was there for a conference in Westin hotel next door, wher
- Lovely hotel and service with a smile - Loved the helpful staff and the facilities were very good
- Lovely hotel and service with a smile - lovely staff had a great time in the hotel, rooms where very
- Lovely hotel and service with a smile - The beach of the hotel is very clean and lovely. Although it
- lovely hotel but lack of smile service - we enjoy our stay there, the hotel is nice (it's an old hote
- My best stay in Bali ever - This was the first time i stayed in Nusa Dua and choose this
- nice and quite - conveniently located just five minutes from the center of en
- Nice beach and nice room for traveler or leisure -
- Nice decorative hotel with balinese style - We have booked for deluxe but the room was full. So they up
- Nice hotel but is this really called 5 stars? - - this hotel is very near to the entrance of nusa dua gate,
- Nice old re model hotel - the hotel do not look different from 15 years ago, except th
- Nusa Dua Heaven - Breakfast had a comprehensive spread including a one of the
- Nusa Dua - Basically what I have written on the pros and cons are my re
- One of the few best in Nusa Dua - from reviews on tripadvisor, i was confused about cleanlines
- Third time I stayed, there will be a fourth - the hotel staff are very friendly and polite. remember that
- This place is amazing - what can i say we love Nusa Dua and the beach hotel and spa
- Totally satisfied - Really enjoyed our stay - hotel was really clean, staff so f
- Very friendly and comfortable resort - We travelled with our 15 month old son and loved every minut
- Very friendly hotel - Will be going back to stay there for sure, thoroughly enjoye
- Very pleasant hotel. Really deserves its 5 stars. - Best for honeymoon.
Great secondary pool next to Spa, quiet
- Very relaxing - The Nusa Dua Beach Hotel is great for couples wanting a quie
- VERY, VERY GOOD. -
- Warm and inviting place - We needed a break to rest and recover and we got it.
- Well established Hotel, Experienced staff - Only stayed one night, wanted to be close to the airport. No
- Wonderful Stay @ Nusa Dua Beach Hotel - Very friendly staffs and they greet you everywhere in the ho