Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (933)
May 22, 2012
Modern contemparary hotel
Stayed for 7 nights loved it and will be back.Breakfast is very good, rooms clean ours was huge for a studio room.
Want to make special mention of the check in staff, especially Savitri who helped us beyond expectation when friends were not happy at the Jayakarta and wanted to move to the outrigger.
Good restarauts in the area Have a beer on the beach out front of the hotel with Achung and Andre cool guys!!
Try ilana for Nasi Goreng
May 21, 2012
Lovely, clean, tidy hotel friendly service
Clean, great location, very friendly staff
We had a great stay for a week at this hotel. For a studio room it was extremely spacious for us as a couple. The people and staff are very friendly and the hotel is in a great location. The gardens and fish tanks are very peaceful. A great hotel.
Visit Blue Point Uluwatu so beautiful
United States of America,
May 21, 2012
Excellent hotel in a very good location
new, clean, modern, spacious, two computer with free internet access in the lobby
The room I stayed in had a private hot tub on the deck, great way to relax and watch the stars in the southern hemisphere. The personnel were extremely helpful and courteous. The breakfast buffet selection was excellent.
The modernity of the hotel will appeal to some, not to others. Huge ceiling to floor windows on all exterior walls are great for views but gives you a "living in a fish bowl" feeling. The modern electrical features were too cute by 1/2.
Folks with their surfboards simply walked across the road and waded into the water.
Within easy walking distance of a large selection of ocean-front restaurants.
May 20, 2012
A little disappointing
Clean & new, great buffet breakfast
Rooms aren't well structured and lack privacy. Bathroom is a mess, once you shower toilet & wash basin area gets all wet too.
Staff aren't helpful or friendly.
Internet connection was too slow.
Swimming pool was a let down.
Shower water isn't very good compared to other hotels in the area - very salty
Buffet breakfast was great!
Stay in Nusa Dua
May 20, 2012
Nice hotel, great design, with minor flaws
Luckily I got an upgrade to a 2bedroom suite so I could invite friends over. We had a great time there. Great location, beach front. Very comfortable bed.Decent Breakfast, however for a hotel this level it could have been a lot more impressive. There are a few little things that the hotel can improve.
- believe it or not, the mirror was kind of rusty
- the bathroom products are horrible, the shampoo and conditioners are way below standard. My hair can prove that.
- the bathroom products are in the tiniest bottles ever. Very hard to use and bad for the environment.
2 In-room dining is way overpriced.
3 The pool closes at 9pm. earliest I've ever seen anywhere.
4 There should be a vegetarian/basic food allergy corner at breakfast, however small it might be, but there's none.
Even though the view from the restaurant is great. Avoid it. There are so many good restaurants nearby, with the same quality of food but at least 3 times cheaper.
May 20, 2012
Fantastic hotel, great location, wonderful staff
Cleanliness, Location, Staff and Food
well where do i start, what a fantastic hotel. the staff were extremely helpful and friendly and always willing to help us with reservations. we booked a studio room but were upgraded to a 1 bedroom suite, room was lovely and clean with our own private spa. restaurants were fantastic (seafood extravaganza tuesday's and bbq extravaganza on friday's). barman yasa was very friendly and helpful.
we would definatly recommend this hotel to our friends and family travelling to bali.
spa is nice but a bit pricey, ended up at a spa around the corner and paid $30 for a 3hr spa package.
on the beach in front of the hotel is a little pub where you sit on beanbags drinking beer, cocktails and watch the sunset.
people raved about potatohead in seminyak but not really worth it, prices are high!
May 20, 2012
Not so good hotel, but they have great locations.
For the price for that hotel, i think the cleanliness of the hotel is not so good, and the service of the front desk is awful. But its a very strategic hotel with a lot of clubs, restaurants and shops around there. The environment of the hotel is a little bit hectic, lots of local people.
May 20, 2012
great hotel but not really good view.
Standard, my room was not in a strategic place so, not really satisfy with the location.
Good for night life.
May 19, 2012
"Peaceful Oasis with friendly service."
I like the clean white lines of outside and rooms. the pool is lovely and the breakfast area with view to the beach is a great way to start each day.
Great restaurant just outside and to the right of the hotel with lanterns in the trees. Authentic Indonesian foods plus western style treats.
Take a driver for the day and set a path of excursion eg Ubud, Tampaksiring, Elephant Cave etc.
May 19, 2012
Lovely hotel, small rooms but nice ambience
The hotel is really nice and it is just across the beach. Near cafes and restaurants.
We love our stay at this hotel. The only thing we are not satisfied is the room door is so hard to open. It was always so hard to open the door and we need to wait outside to get someone to open it. But overall we would live to stay here again.
Hotel Feature Tip:
The ambience, cafe, pool, and beach.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - O-CE-N Bali by Outrigger, Bali
- " Fantastic service - We arrived at the o-ce-n outrigger at approx 11 pm, we were
- " Very Nice new minimalist suite room for Family " - Overall is nice little boutique hotel for family with beach
- "lovely hotel, great location, great service" - good location right on beach and the staff were lovely, help
- A pleasurable hotel to stay in - Lovely hotel, with friendly staff waiting to greet you. The
- Awesome Hotel - The staff are all exceptional at the o-ce-n bali. the hotel
- beach hotel - The hotel is nice but next door is a party place. So it can
- Beautiful rooms, lovely staff, great location - we booked this hotel last minute and we didn't want to leave
- Fabulous hotel with lovely staff - We actually checked in on 8/8/2012 and stayed til 8/17/2012
- Fabulous hotel - Great spot so close to the beach and all was luxurious
- Fantastic hotel , quick response to requests - We had a problem with the sliding door and it was repaired w
- Fantastic hotel cant fault it - We travel all over the world and this is one the best hotels
- Fantastic hotel, will definetely return!!! - We loved this hotel and will be returning on our next trip t
- Fresh hotel - nice stay,, location easy to find, in front of beach, a lot
- Friendly helpful staff - The staff were friendly & helpful. The breakfast spread was
- Friendly Staff.. Disappointed in Hotel - No shade or grassed area around pool and very limited seatin
- Good location and nice room - It's a short trip (2 nights). I wish I could stay longer. H
- Great "modern" hotel - Very nice modern hotel, we liked the very good beds, clean a
- Great hotel and staff, beautiful location, - Our apartment was fantastic, breakfast wonderful, staff very
- Great hotel but ordinary rooms - This hotel hv a great interior, architecture and view, but t
- Great hotel but poor breakfast - Our stay at O-CE-N was great. The room was nice, modern, cle
- great hotel in the wrong location - I could easily go back to this hotel as it lived up to its 5
- Great Hotel very nice - this hotel was amazing worth every penny, friendly staff exc
- Great Hotel with reasonable price -
- Great Hotel, convenient, great staff - friendly staff eager to assist.. yo can trust them as well s
- Great hotel, lovely staff, clean, good location - we had a great stay at o-ce-n. we got a free upgrade from a
- Great hotel - for two ladies, this was a great choice of hotel. very clean
- Great hotel - Great location with great restaraunts close by.
Beach was c
- Great location and beautiful features - the shower wets all the bathroom but loved everything else
- great location and friendly staff - we stayed at the o cen beach hotel for 8 nights and where ve
- Great Location but let down by pool area - We have just spent 10 days in Bali at the OCEN Bali. Chose
- Great location with friendly staff! - we were picked up at the airport in an airconditioned car. f
- Great location with spacious rooms - There were 3 of us in a 2 bedroom apartment. Apartment was c
- Great location, great price for a massive room. - The hotel was really good value for money as we got a massiv
- Great location, nice breakfast - Would have liked a bigger pool area with more grassed areas
- Great Location, with huge and clean rooms - we checked into our 2 bedroom suite which was huge, modern a
- Great location - My partner and I booked a studio room for 8 nights however w
- Great location - Stayed for 7 nights loved it and will be back.Breakfast is v
- Great location - The normal 2 bedroom suite is really nothing impressive as i
- Great Location - This is a good hotel if you want to be close to the beach bu
- Great position, good accommodation and service - We had a very enjoyable experience at O-ce-n. The hotel is
- Great quite hotel on the beach - We loved the design of the hotel which was very modern.
- Great service and lovely and clean - Really nice clean place to stay and relax by the pool or pri
- Great value - Great service, cool architecture. Beautiful large rooms.
- jacuzzi in your own room - i booked 3 nights suite and i had a private outdoor jacuzzi
- lovely hotel and very chic - The unit it self was great and we enjoyed te sunsets from ou
- Lovely hotel but pool was a little disappointing - found our two bedroom apartment was very good. air-conditio
- lovely hotel in great location - a wonderful week spent enjoying long relaxed breakfasts whil
- Lovely hotel with great services - The hotel is very clean and right adjacent to the beach and
- lovely hotel, but aspect more for a 5 Star Hotel - The Hotel is nice, but I aspect more for a 5 Star Hotel. The
- Modern Hotel right across the street from beach - The personnel were extremely helpful and courteous. The bre
- Nice hotel with minimalist style - the location is quite strategic coz near to restaurants, min
- Nice hotel - I like this hotel, near beach, good breakfast, all staff ver
- Nice Stay - Great location. Clean & tidy. Friendly staff. We thought it
- Nice! -
- O-c-en Out Rigger Bali - Modern style and very comfortable rooms. It was a bit like l
- O-CE-N Outrigger, Bali - We had a lovely holiday at O-CE-N Outrigger. Our room was b
- Perfect hotel for family with kids! - Whenever i go to bali, i always look for a beachfront hotels
- Very clean hotel with great location on the beach. - Upon arrival our acccommodation was upgraded to the "honeymo
- Very comfortable and relaxing. - Although our stay was again very short, we had a great time.
- Very nice hotel with very friendly staff - Had a pleasant stay. It is right next to the beach, so it's
- Very Roommy - We stayed in the two bedrooms suite. Everything was great, e
- We had nothing but praise for this establishment - Modern,clean and functional. We had a great room, everything
- Won't be back - This Hotel is right next to the Deja Vu nightclub and we cou