Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
April 08, 2013
Amazing pools, amazing ocean views, luxury hotel
Amazing! This is a luxurious hotel in a beautiful location and a short walk to Tanah Lot temple and markets. I stayed with a group of about 50 people to attend a wedding which was held on the golf course over looking the temple at sunset. It is a bit of a drive from the airport but well worth it. Honeymooners and couples would love this resort.
March 11, 2013
one of my best visit in bali
The pool and slides, the stunning view, the big comfy bed
The last time I stayed in Nirwana was in 2009. The renovation they did in the lobby and rooms is nice, the service is still super. The only thing is, the package I bought in Agoda didn't include the breakfast. Should have seen and read thoroughly before choosing the room. The view and pool is really one of the best in Bali. It is a little bit far away from Bali's crowded Kuta, but only half an hour away from the restaurants in Seminyak. I would definitely come again.
March 10, 2013
Gorgeous hotel with stunning views!
Fabulous resort...stunning views of Tanah Lot and ocean!...BEST breakfast buffet in Bali...awesome staff!!...gorgeous, spotless rooms...and then there's the golf course, beautiful!!
Wow, what a great way to start our 3 week trip to Bali! The resort is gorgeous. The pools are so beautifully landscaped and the water slide is a riot! The stroll along the path to Tanah Lot is not too far with some great places to stop for a Bingtang beer with stunning views of the Temple!! And if you like markets in Asia, there is a great market there (bargain!!).
We can't say enough about the staff of the Pan Pacific Nirwana...they are phenomenal!! Took care of every small detail, and then some. We fell in love with the lovely, genuine Balinese people.
The rooms are fantastic! This is a very high end resort BUT with a small family feel. Very, very lovely!
The location was perfect for us...quiet, but they have free shuttles to take you into Kuta, Seminyak, etc. We did that but couldn't wait to get back 'home'...Kuta is crazy busy, and the hotel is like Heaven on Earth! Oh, and talking Heaven...the spa treatment was fabulous!!
February 16, 2013
great ocean vew golf course,nice spa and pool
great ocean vew golf course,nice spa and child friendly pool
great ocean vew golf course,nice spa and child friendly pool,food is good,only the room is small and bed is always wet,hotel shop doesn't have any nice clothes
December 26, 2012
Excellent beach resort, splendid sea view
Sea view, breakfast, swimming pool
A very happy experience and relaxed stay in this wonderful beach resort. Would strongly recommend to friends.
November 18, 2012
best golf course in asia imho
Balinese are simply the nicest folk you will ever meet ... to a person they are genuinely courteous and helpful. The managers in each section are particularly good striking the right balance between attention and their role as the front line in customer care.
Hotel Feature Tip:
The Spa is outstanding
October 28, 2012
Beautifully landscaped resort at a great location
Great location by the sea, beautifully landscaped resort ground, fun pools, spacious resort ground
Service was good
Room was a little old, therefore not extremely clean
Food was a bit expensive
Great sea-side location, beautiful and spacious resort ground
Stay was overall enjoyable
Hotel Feature Tip:
Good for golf, there is a golf course just adjacent to resort.
August 27, 2012
Fantastic location and great service
The view! And the rooms! Amazing!
I had a wonderful time in Pan. The best place to unwind from the busy city life.
June 03, 2012
Great service. Great resort
great deluxe room. however walls are thin so we were bothered by our noisy neighbors but we wereupgraded to a villa as the solution to this. breakfast spread is fantastic.
June 02, 2012
This is one of the best hotels we have stayed in. Hotel grounds are simply stunning. There is plenty of swimming pools, surrounded by palm trees. It is almost like in a movie, everything is so perfect. The grass is cut to perfection, the plants are well taken care of by the gardeners. The hotel sits on a cliff, so there are no beaches, but no one cares, because the swimming pools are awesome. Plus the views onto the sea are amazing.
There are couple of (unfortunately quite expensive) restaurants. When you order something you have to add like 30% of taxes and charges to the base price, so keep that in mind when ordering. On the bright side the food is good and the staff is very nice. Have to admit that hotel staff is great in general. It's the typical asian culture, so warm and welcoming.
Rooms are ok too and although they are not brand new, they are still very nice. They are big, with huge comfy beds, big bathrooms and balconies. My wife said they could use a renovation and I have to agree with her, although I felt OK in the room.
There isnt anything to do around the hotel, apart of Tanah Lot temple.
We rented a scooter and drove couple of kilometers in every direction from the hotel, but still couldnt find anything (for example restaurant, a pub or massage place). There are a couple of places that sell food beside the temple, but all very basic and the food is awful there. So you are pretty much stuck with the hotel food for the whole stay, unless you want to take the 1h bus to Kuta/Seminyak, where all the good restaurants are located. Unfortunately the last return bus is
not late enough and so you end up paying more for the taxi to the hotel (was around 100K from seminyak).
We have stayed in four hotels
on our trip to Bali and only this one was so remote.
So to sum up: this hotel was great for a couple of day couple of days, but after that you can get bored.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Pan Pacific Nirwana Bali Resort, Bali
- A Great Place for Families - We enjoyed staying at the Pan Pacific Nirwana. The hotel wa
- Beautiful hotel with great views - I love staying at this hotel. My first impression of the roo
- Beautiful views of the ocean, nice pools! - Expanse of space made it a quiet retreat yet there were acti
- Beautiful - Service was absolutely excellent. From the welcome drink and
- Best experience ever - this was just the best hotel experience that we have had. fr
- Excellent hotel for relaxation ! -
- excellent hotel in an amazing setting - stayed 2 nights and had an amazing time, we had an ocean vie
- for relax and stay lazy at hotel this is the one - if your holiday plan is to wake up later and do anything in
- Golf and Beach - The drive from the airport is quite long but worth it as you
- Gorgeous hotel with stunning views! - Wow, what a great way to start our 3 week trip to Bali! The
- Great location but expensive - the location of hotel is great if you want a secluded spot.
- Great lovely place - at first when we took a taxi from airport, we became disappo
- Great service. Great resort - great deluxe room. however walls are thin so we were bothere
- Great view and great location - Excellent location for resting and relaxing. The staff alway
- lovely hotel - we stayed there for 3 nights. the hotel, the rooms, the staf
- nice hotel - upgraded to garden seaview, nice big room. nice pool. very b
- Nice stay, great staff - We liked the friendliness of the staff, the seafood barbecue
- Pan Pacific Nirwana Bali Resort -
- service and room size are great - although we booked for oceann view room, we can't get the vi
- The most amazing hotel I've ever stayed in! - This hotel is breathtaking, I can't stop telling my friends
- Well-established resort in paradise - We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the Pan Pacific.
As it wa