Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (1062)
October 13, 2011
well layed out, nice breakfast, big pool
We werent here long. Got in after dinner and left early. Nice clean room, lovely balcony. Only annoying thing wass the aircon. pretty sure it iced up. Would say it was just that room as have visited friends there before and there room was lovely and cool. recommend it.
Go to a beach bar along Kuta beach. walk along the path running along the beach and pick any. Great place to watch the sunset, buy trinkets, meet people and have cheap bintang.
October 11, 2011
"Lovely hotel and service with a smile
we like this hotel
staff is good not very expensive
near to beach and town
big room very comfortable
Families with young children
October 10, 2011
Comfortable room with good location
Nice pool and friendly staffs
Would recommend this for family stay. It is about 10 - 15 minutes walk to the heart of Kuta. Cost us Rp 20K to take the hotel taxi to Centro Shopping Centre but cost Rp 10K when we took the normal taxi back to hotel. From the hotel, take about 5 minutes walk to the beach.
October 08, 2011
Beautiful hotel out of the hussle and bussle
Private Villa, gardens, lovely pool, location
We were very lucky to be upgraded when we checked in to the private villa! What an absolute surprise and it totally finished our holiday. The villa has its own private pool and four poster bed. We felt like we were on honeymoon again.
The hotels gardens are lovely and the pool area is very nice. The pool is very deep which is great. The staff are very very friendly and greeted us warmly and thanked us when we left- this customer service is appreciated as many hotels do not do this as you leave.
I would highly recommend this hotel as it is not as far as we thought from Centro, etc and the walk along the beach front is much nicer than the street! There are many restaurants near by which face the beach which was welcomed, it actually feels like you are on an island dining toward the sea.
Ma Joly French restaurant offers private dining for 2 on the sand nearby. Very romantic. Wander along the beach front to find some nice bars and restaurants which are peaceful.
October 05, 2011
Convenient to airport, attractive, friendly
Great bathrooms, attractive landscaping, great pool spa area with full service. Family friendly
we booked the hotel for its proximity to the airport for a one-night stop- over. we arrived at 11.30 , with kitchen closed and no room service available.the villa rooms were a generous size with an extravagent bathroom ;attractively and tradittionally decorated.many thoughtful inclusions e.g. cd compilations. beds clean and comfortable although air-conditioning just coped.tropical landscaping beautiful and very attractive pool area. breakfast generous and staff couldn't be more obliging, the hotel was very family friendly with repeat visitors greeting staff. although a little tired villas are being updated. great location but quiet and secure.
Families with older children
October 05, 2011
Really nice hotel, good size rooms
Pool area was just lovely
We found the hotel in a lovely quieter location with only about 2-3 minute walk to the beach. The beach walk to town was the best way to go as there were not quite so many people. The hotel staff were friendly and helpful and always willing to assist - would stay there again
If its your first trip to Bali - look first before buying, there are good bargains but you have to bata and being new to Bali everyone tries to rip you off.
Families with young children
October 05, 2011
had a great time hotel rooms large with big balconies. good breakfast. nice pool area with lots of lounges and chairs. staff were all friendly and helpful. would stay there again as quiet , but not far to kuta can walk there in 15 mins.beach is a 3 min walk.
Sa cafe across road from hotel is good for tastey cheap meals.
Families with older children
October 03, 2011
Quiet getaway, value for money
Superbly appointed rooms (#234, #235), nice pool, comfy beds, quiet
Our arrival was midnight. Check-in was quick and efficient. 10 mins. We were upgraded to the deluxe villa 234 and 235. They made advanced apologies because the villas are next to the renovations 9am-4pm but we knew we will not be in the rooms much during those times.
The villas were excellently appointed. Breathtakingly gorgeous! The beds were super comfy and the best we experienced ever. 24 inches of supreme comfort. Lighting was tasteful. The showers were extra-ordinary. We had his and hers sinks. Bottled Aqua water were provided gratis, 4 bottles per day. Electronic safe for passports. LED reading lights. Efficient aircon. Kettle and coffee and tea provided.
Service was good. They baked a birthday cake for my daughters 18th birthday and did not charge for it. Breakfast was standard. I liked the porridge best and the muesli was exceptional. We had 3 meals in the restaurant, a bit steep at USD10 for nasi goreng but tasty.
The travel desk got us a private taxi to go exploring at Rp300k for 5 hours ride. Steep but we were paying for the convenience of a driver waiting for us as we shop at Pasar Badung in Denpasar and Matahari in Kuta and keeping our purchases safe in the car. We could have gotten taxis for about half the price but it meant lugging the bags and flagging down taxis etc etc.
Back at the hotel, the kids enjoyed the pool. We enjoyed the 15 mins complimentary foot massage but decided we could get better value elsewhere. However, the treatment was excellent, just a bit above our budget @ Rp500k per person for a 2.5 hr sp treatment.
Location-wise, Rama is a bit away from the center of Kuta action. Will be disappointing for action seekers. For us it was perfect as we already came previously and stayed at center of Kuta.
Those who can ride a scooter, it is the best way to sight-see. Rp50K-70K will get you 24 hours rental. No deposit. Rp10K gets you a bottle of "benzene" or fuel that last you 30km.
October 02, 2011
Very nice relaxing hotel away from the busy street
Love the food at the restaurant
To be honest, apart from the mosquitoes. It was an awesome experience at the hotel. Will definitely recommend it to all who wants a nice relaxing holiday awayfrom e busy central kuta.
Families with older children
October 02, 2011
Nice place to stay
grounds, pool, quiet location
We stayed in this hotel for 10 days with two children 20+ in 2 rooms.Everyone liked this place, especially manicurred grounds,large clean pool, good breakfast and smiles from the staff.Lots of places to eat, 10 min walk to central Kuta along the beach to Discovery Mall.The hotelis under renovation , but they do not disturbe you much.We asked for a complimantary transfer to the airport and were taken there free of charge.
Happy to return.
Be very carefull when changing money, the one across the road is dishonest. Count your money in front of them, do not leave unless you are satisfied. Come as a group and keep your eyes on their hands.We had to threaten with the police to get our money back and exchange it somewhere else.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Rama Beach Resort & Villas, Bali
- "Lovely hotel and service with a smile" - We stayed in this hotel in mid May, which was never crowded
- A comfortable hotel, never remodeled since opening - I think my room is never remodeled since opening. Bath tub i
- a nice hotel to stay. - rama beach resort is quite satisfied for us,we both felt ver
- A Nice Oasis Convenient to the Airport - If you get one of the newer rooms, you can enjoy good food,
- A very nice pool but pretty far from anything fun. - rooms where only fair. an odd smelling coming from the bathr
- ALL ASPECTS OF THIS HOTEL WERE VERY GOOD - On arrival we were given a welcome drink and checking in was
- A---maziiing resort for honeymooon. - Very good and friendly staff. amazing pool. we stayed in poo
- An unexpected surprise - We were surprised at the quality of the accomodation. We ha
- average hotel - initially we had major problems with the toilets in all 4
- Average - Rooms are old and in a poor condition. Bathrooms are open to
- Beautiful grounds and lovely rooms - the rama resort is a sprawling hotel that needs maps to get
- beautiful pool and surroundings - The Hotel is in a nice area not to far away from the attract
- clean.great staff,relaxing swimmig pool. - this hotel was amazing vaule for money clean room,fantastic
- Close to the Airport, and Far Enough from Kuta - This is a good hotel with a variety of rooms and bungalows.
- Enjoy staying at this hotel -
- Excellent Pool, friendly staff, outdated resort. - Overall the resort is pleasant, relaxing place to stay. Away
- excellent stop over hotel - I booked the Ramabeach hotel for a 2 days stopover in Bali.
- Fantastic staff and lovely clean hotel - only have good words to say about this lovely hotel, tucked
- Good hotel, great staff and lovely gardens. - the staff were extremely helpful and were always friendly an
- good location - check-in very quick. i booked 2 rooms,-to our surprised the
- good location - good location, near kuta shopping area, near international a
- Good value for money. - hotel well situated near beach and kuta. street in front of
- great holiday - The hotel was quite pleasant.We liked the food and the servi
- great hotel and amazing environment - really had a great time during our stay in this hotel, we bo
- great hotel but toilet has no privacy& salty water - Hotel has pretty much we need: near kuta beach and other POI
- great hotel close to beach... - beautiful villas with outdoor bali style shower and jaquzzi
- Great hotel shame about the footpaths - Overall stay was good. Regarding late checkout it was as ex
- Great hotel. Service was outstanding. - I would recommend this hotel to couples, family's and single
- Great location friendly staff - I have stayed at Rama Beach 5 times now and have always had
- great location, spacious rooms, like family - Rama Beach is close to downtown Legian without being on the
- Great resort and wonderful staff! - overall, this is one of the best hotels ever. it was very ex
- Great Service and Luxurious Resort Facilities - This resort facilitated every desire I could ask for. From
- Great, Love Rama beach -
- had the traditional bali atmosphere. - lovely rooms, excellent breakfast buffet, and good aircondit
- Has potential, but sadly, let us a down a bit - The hotel is a compfortable distance from Kuta, generally we
- hotel using salt water showering and bites by mosq - Internet picture looks nice, actual fact is not. Indeed room
- Hotel with nice pool - hotel is some far distance to the hotspot in bali, however t
- lLean,affordable,friendly staff - Loved my stay at Rama.Rooms are big,pool area extremely clea
- Lovely balcony! - The very first accom we got in Bali, very convenient to get
- Lovely hotel & lived up to the photos - i recently stayed here with my 12 year old daughter. the roo
- Lovely hotel and service with a smile - Second stay at this hotel for us. Great location , great v
- Lovely hotel with balcony - Swimming pool is nice. But most of the pool area are more th
- Lovely Hotel - Excellent getaway for honeymooners and new families.
- Nice and green hotel with many building places - Pros:
- nice rooms
- nice location
- because of my booked
- Nice hote and staff - My wife, 5 year old daughter and myself had a pleasant stay.
- Nice hotel and friendly staffs - nice location, near to airport and kuta square. free shuttle
- Nice hotel and nice people - Was served with refreshment during check in at the front des
- Nice Hotel at reasonable price - we stayed in this hotel for 4 nights in Nov 11. The rooms we
- nice hotel rooms well quipped for our over night - found the staff very help full would stay again when the opp
- Nice hotel, good location - the experience was nice but the floor was not so clean, foun
- nice hotel - at checkin in a friendly welcome with a drink .the room was
- Nice quiet hotel - Stayed in a standard room on the 2nd floor, nice older style
- Nice value for money hotel, friendly staff - This was a sort of a "mini-second honeymoon" break for me an
- nice - We werent here long. Got in after dinner and left early. Nic
- Pleasant - The staff are super friendly & helpful. We were upgraded fro
- Pool Villa delightful - Reception area was ok but not the same level of attention an
- Rama Beach Resort & Villas, An Oasis in Tuban - The premier Deluxe Room was excellent, situated near the poo
- Rama Beach Resort & Villas. Australian. Family. - I enjoyed our stay at Rama Beach. The staff were friendly &
- Rama Beach Resort & Villas - I booked the hotel with friends and the hotel was not bad. T
- Relaxing hotel in quiet area. - Nice hotel in a quiet location staff were ok,great pool area
- Relaxing Hotel in Quiet Location - Rama Beach Resort is a well priced older style resort with l
- Spacious room with excellent decor and dacilities - Most impressed with quality of room,helpful staff ,excellent
- stay at Rama Beach Resort, Kuta, Bali - Great stay in the cleanest and best resort. It gave us comf
- The best bali has got to offer, value wise. - Would highly recommend this place for the excellent service
- Value for money - when we arrived-my booked delux room was actualy not so nice
- Very friendly staff and clean rooms. - Great stay all round, pool was deep (2.4m all over), very fr
- Very nice hotel - We stayed at Rama Beach for 5 nights and it was lovely. The
- very pleasant - Rama Beach Resort is ideally located with access to shopping
- What a Nice Experience.... - My wife and I were so happy for the Free upgrade (from garde
- wonderful stay lovely staff!!! - Wonderful stay even though they had works going on, the staf
- Wonderful! Now my Favorite hotel in Bali. - Lovely large rooms, comfy & clean, resturant for all meals w