Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
Solo travelers (123)
May 04, 2013
just don't suits me
roomy ,near to busy kuta area and near to the airport
It just nice for average demand traveler but not me.
I don't like it ,this is an old hotel and we can't expect too much..
April 18, 2013
Perfect to go to when arriving from a long journey
Staff , fantastic room, well designed hotel
Well run hotel close to the airport. Very comfortable room - well designed, great bathroom, lovely staff, and GREAT MASSAGE!!! Loved this hotel will stay again for sure when I come to Bali. So close to the airport but I never heard any noise. Super quiet.
April 16, 2013
Good service, good breakfast, good environment
Want to try the spa provided in the hotel, but it is closed.
The tissue provided in the room is not enough, we can only find tissue paper in the toilet, this is not good.
And the balcony is too close to each other. We can see the people nearby. It is just too open for us to stay there.
But the breakfast service is good; staff service is good. Good to have free bicycle provided but we don't suggest tourists to ride it because the road is too dangerous.
April 13, 2013
food, pool, relaxing environment
very relaxing, staff were very friendly and helpful.
April 08, 2013
This is a place to stay in Bali
Friendly staffs, quiet environment, awesome room
I hadn't expected much initially but boy, I was in for a surprise. The room is incredible - big, spacious and clean. The place has a calming and soothing effect. There were some renovations going on about a few feet away but they were not much of disturbances.
The staffs were all friendly and helpful. Process of checking in and out were done efficiently. They will greet you every time u walked past them.
The hotel is pretty near the airport which is good but to walk to the main beach may be a bit far. They do provide shuttle bus to the main Kuta area but I am sure how efficient it is as I did not use that service.
The only thing that it is lacking, personally, is the spread of breakfast buffet. I don't think the spread was satisfying.
Overall, it is a terrific place and I would definitely stay at this resort again.
March 18, 2013
Wonderfully relaxing hotel stay.
Quiet situation, beautiful garden, close to the beach
I went back after a few months but found this time breakfast was not included. Free wifi is still not available throughout the hotel but only for limited time in the restaurant. Major improvement of rooms is being done,one room at a time, so my first week was horribly noisy. After continual complaints they did offer a move but this is an ongoing project so the noise will be a problem for the future. Having said that, I would go back, for all above reasons and for the friendly staff.
February 14, 2013
Large Room Hotel & Sweet Friendly Staffs
Beautiful garden landscaping surround hotel room, relaxing & lovely nature view.
hotel located peace & quiet place, 15 min walk to town & 3 min walk to kuta beach. free return shuttle bas to town (stop at discovery shopping mall) added convenience for us. buffet breakfast not much choice but good, however, buffet dinner is less choice & the food below average, the price also expensive i.e. per person.
United States of America,
February 03, 2013
The people were wonderful
Only stayed here 1 night prior to leaving in the morning. The hotel is about 15 minutes from the airport so very convenient.
Beach was disappointing - but you can stay in the hotel without a problem - apart from some noisy families in the pool.
The service was excellent and the people were very helpful.
I would have preferred a gym rather than a spa.
January 26, 2013
Rama Beach Resort & Villas, An Oasis in Tuban
Premier Deluxe Room was every thing the words suggest, Premier Deluxe, probably one of the bset roomss I have had in 37 trips to Bali
The premier Deluxe Room was excellent, situated near the pool, pool cafe and Pizza bar, amid a a luxurious garden which was always well maintained. The Bathroom was excellent,his and hers basins, massive semi open air shower recess with a wooden floor. I particularly liked the the amount of lights in the room including the individual "reading Lights" Generally Hotel rooms are quite dingy so "Rama" was an excellent exception to that.
Breakfast was also excellent, much to choose from, always fresh and replenished all the time.
The staff were always willing to assist, had enormous smiles and added a great deal to the overall positive experience during my stay.
I have no doubt that we will use Rama Beach again and have no hesitation in recommending it to fellow travellers to Bali.
There are many good and inexpensive restaurants nearby and a some shops where you can get some of the essentials you may need
January 22, 2013
Great Value for Money
Terrific swimming pool, friendly staff in lobby.
My stay at the Rama was very pleasant. The lobby staff are very friendly and nothing I requested was too much trouble. The rooms are large and comfortable, the bathroom was I little tired buy adequate and they are addressing this by renovating. One morning I had I leaking pipe under the basin, I informed the reception and the pipe was replaced within 30 minutes Breakfasts were good with an egg station, bacon, sausages, hash browns etc.. and an assortment of fruits and pastries, it did vary slightly each morning the choice was adequate without being overwhelming. The pool area is the jewel in the crown of this hotel wonderful cool deep pool and atmosphere great for relaxing before and after a days activities. I would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a relaxing place to stay within walking distance of Kuta but out of the kaos.
Lots of restaurants to choose from in area.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Rama Beach Resort & Villas, Bali
- "Nice to stay hotel with proactive staffs" - Very nice experience. The smiling bellboy picked me up in th
- A fabulous place to stay - We enjoyed our stay and look forward to staying there again
- A gateaway stay at Rama - We have a very pleasant stay Rama Hotel. the room is decorat
- A home away from home - we loved rama beach resort & villa's. our pool suite villa w
- A nice quiet place to stay - rooms are nice and clean. very friendly staff.. one of them
- A Pleasant Stay - We enjoyed our stay though the onslaught of mosquitoes night
- Awesome pool! - We stayed at the Rama Beach Resort at the start of our journ
- Awesome Villa within a resort complex - fantastic resort with superbly private pool villas. very cle
- Bali First timers - hotel was clean, staff were professional and friendly, buffe
- Beautiful Resort Hotel - We have a good time staying at this hotel. The room is so bi
- beautiful resort - Beautiful resort away from the craziness of kuta but close e
- Big room, lovely staff and service - I booked 3 rooms (3 slight different design). To me, the mat
- Bliss - enjoyable on so many levels - Great gardens and quiet part of Tuban and South Kuta
- Clean and quiet with a good location. - A culture beach hotel with friendly staff.Excellent choice a
- Clean Hotel Good Pool - Good Hotel within easy distance of Kuta shops and restaurant
- Close to the airport & good service - Hotel close to the airport and in walking distance to the sh
- Close to town and beach -
- Comfortable and convenient to airport - Good value for money hotel if need hotel near the airport fo
- Comfortable hotel but a little run down - breakfast lack variety
pool is always dirty after heavy rai
- Comfortable stay in a very convenient hotel - Our room was very spacious, clean and comfortable. Bathroom
- Comfortable, friendly staff - Staff was very friendly. Downtown is a 10-min walk, many res
- Convenient hotel with good swimming pool - From the airport to the hotel it is only take 10 minutes dri
- Convenient to airport, attractive, friendly - we booked the hotel for its proximity to the airport for a o
- Cosy, Warm and good location - Front Desk Supervisor, was excellent and made our stay plea
- Couldn't wait to get out of there - The only positives are the staff by the pool were lovely and
- Fantastic location and food - Cannot fault this hotel. The location is perfect. Hotel beau
- Feels like walking into a paradise! - And amazing resort, we went there for our honeymoon. A 22 ho
- Good Hotel - Good hotel quiet room and will transfer to airport for free.
- good hotel - the water was very salty , the bathroom not clean need maint
- Good location, nice pool, good service - The pool was nice and big, not very children friendly as it
- Good Location - The hotel is good and worth for amount what we spent. Near t
- Good size rooms with good sized balconeys - Our stay with a 9 year old was pleasent away from the hussle
- good value, clean and friendly staff - good pool environment, friendly staff, clean rooms and close
- Great hotel and the staff were awesome - Staff were amazing and the restaurant was fabulous
- Great hotel, pampering their guests -
- Great Location with close proximity to Kuta - Great place to relax. Staff are very friendly. No beach thou
- Great location with nice surrounding - the location is good, near to the beach and near to Kuta dow
- Great Location - great place to base yourself the hotel is quiet and comforta
- Great pool area - the hotel staff are very friendly, room was ready early whic
- Great pool, rooms we're okay, not so great food - I probably wouldn't choose to stay here again because the ho
- Great room, old a building!Beautiful pool...... - 15 minutes walk form the hotel to beach, if rain, hotel stre
- Great service, nice rooms - Kind of out of the hustle and bustle of Kuta but close enoug
- Great Value for Money - My stay at the Rama was very pleasant. The lobby staff are v
- Hotel is very nice overall, nice pool, good servic - Hotel is very nice overall, nice pool, good service, good va
- Large Room Hotel & Sweet Friendly Staffs - hotel located peace & quiet place, 15 min walk to town & 3 m
- Love everything about the hotel! - the hotel was very clean and tidy. the staff were wonderful
- lovely hotel and friendly hotel staff - really enjoyed stay there, everything is nice, the swimming
- Lovely hotel and Good location - We have stayed at this hotel twice and would definately retu
- Lovely hotel and large room - I stayed 3 night in These hotel. I really enjoyed. Spacious
- Lovely hotel and service with a smile. - Really nice place, was also good to be out of the hustle and
- lovely hotel with friendly staff - from the word go i was impressed, booked through agoda but s
- Lovely pool area, rooms need modernising - had a great time at rama beach o.k for two single girls but
- Lovely Resort,great ambience and good location - nice hotel to spend holidays with family.recommend to others
- lovely setting - I stayed not knowing much adout Bali and really would have b
- My favourite place to stay in Bali. - Fabulous stay; staff were wonderful as always and very accom
- Nice Balinese style hotel....... - I stayed here for 4 nights and were pleased at the service w
- Nice Hotel. Close to main Kuta - when we arrived there was a mix up with our room. they were
- Nice hotel - Great location great pool area friendly staff good breakfas
- Nice loaction to go surfing - Great location by the beach. Pool and garden view is nice an
- Nice resort but not so great surroundings - I arrived in Bali at 12midnight and just wanted to get to my
- Outstanding Service, Clean and Well Done!” - I stayed at the Rama Beach Resort and villas in November 201
- Rama Beach Resort & Villas - Excellent location, well priced, great staff and facilities.
- rama beach very comfortable n reasonable price - we stay there about 4 day,all the service are very good,room
- Rama Beach - It was a very enjoyable place to stay. Not too far away but
- Relaxing and friendly - had a great stay. good breakfast - included. they even picke
- Roma Beach Hotel and resort - I was upgraded for free. The staff were always polite and h
- Small Resort quiet location close to beach - Reception a little old and tired.Difficult to communicate wi
- very impressed - all in all i was very impressed with the rama beach resort.
- Very nice hotel - Loved the hotel, excellent value for money.... Location was
- Very nice place with very friendly people - Spend 3 nights there and every minute there was worth it. A
- Worthwhile, Excellent - Good location - Walking distance to the beach, shopping, nig
- wow!! - We stayed for 9 nights and felt really spoiled. We were upgr