Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (1664)
April 14, 2012
Romantic Hotel and service with smile
Big room and Nice Restaurant
overall the room is satisfy and we enjoyed 2 night stay in this hotel. Relax, good staff and very good restaurant.
April 12, 2012
A Good hotel, with a nice location in Kuta, near everything.
Families with older children
April 12, 2012
A perfect place to stay in Kuta
good staff, clean hotel, spacious and well maintained.
Hotel Feature Tip:
Take the discount voutoure for SPA at lobby on arrival. As its only availble on arrival.
April 11, 2012
Friendly staff great location
Great location close to shops, resuarants, and only 5min to the beach
I checked into this hotel at the last minute because I checked out of a hotel close by that I was very disappointed in. I spoke to a guest who had just checked out and asked his opinion and he loved it. I found all the staff friendly. the room was great, nice and clean.The breakfast was great with lots of variety. The location is fantastic with everything you want close by. The pool area is like a little oasis compared to the busy streets outside and you would never know sitting in the pool how close to the road you were. I enjoyed my stay here and would return again on another trip to Bali.
Close to Kuta art markets and lots of resturants and spa,s and only 5 min to the beach.
April 09, 2012
Splendid location at Kuta but rooms are small
Booked a double bed room but was given twin beds. Requested to change and was given on the top floor of the old building without any lifts. Those who needs exercise will love it, those disable might have problems.
Walking distance to Discovery Mall and the beach.
April 09, 2012
Great location and very nice rooms
The resturants and pool area are very nice
Hotel wasvexcellent. Very clean rooms and very friendly staff. The food was exceptional and the buffet breakfast was very good. Variety of different food everyday.
Not far from some very good resturants and it very good proximity to all the shopping
Families with young children
April 09, 2012
Check in...could be faster but was warm and welcoming.
Room...pretty much your average Bali hotel room. Bed and pillows were quite firm but clean. Sheets and towels had seen better days but still they were clean.
Bathroom...reasonably clean but shower/bath a bit tired looking.
Balcony...we were treated to a lovely view of the satellite dishes and the schoolyard next door. No outdoor towel rail for drying bathers etc.
Cot supplied...clean and stable but a child over 1.5 years would soon work out how to unlock the catch to drop the side rail...as mine did.
Pools...clean, not suitable for toddlers as nothing shallower than 2-3 foot deep. Bar/food service non existent in pool area.
Bar...Friendly staff, nice cold drinks. But they don't come to poolside area to offer you another beverage or meals.
Restaurant...breakfast included, was plenty on offer. Depends on your tastes. Dinner for 2 with 2 alcoholic drinks was around $80 AU and satisfactory. Highchair has no straps so bring a scarf or something if you want to use highchairs in bali so you can strap them in somehow so they're not always trying to climb out.
Stadium Restaurant...great food, good service, comfortable dining and lots of sport tv.
Hotel Spa...as to be expected the prices here were inflated, well actually they were hugely inflated. Minimum price for massage here is around $50AU. Outside of hotel minimum price can be as low as $6AU.
Hotel Grounds...as you would expect in Bali..lots of lovely tropical plants. Clean and reasonably well maintained.
Ramayana with a 21 month old baby?
Safety is always an issue and here was no different, especially with all the slippery wet stone and tiles around the place. But there is a nice grass area for him to run around. Steps to climb up and down, up and down ad nauseum lol..staff who want to play etc.
April 09, 2012
Decent hotel but the photos are misleading
The photos of the hotel are a bit misleading. The rooms are not that clean and the air conditioner is most rooms don't work (we were a group of friends with 3 rooms - we checked).
The location is good and the hotel is decent but it is bit expensive for the type of quality or service one would expect
April 08, 2012
Nice hotel with great pool
Was our first time staying at the Ramayana and overall was a pleasant stay. Location was excellent, right in the heart of Kuta. Breakfast was nice and there was a large range to choose from, the pool and surrounding area was nice and relaxing also.
Downsides were mouldy smelling room, the fairly high charges for wifi that had constant problems throughout our trip, cutting out, even one day where it did not work at all, which was highly inconvenient for me as I needed to check business emails regularly.
Would possibly stay here again, but only if we got another cheap deal like we did on this stay ($80aud approx per night).
Families with young children
April 08, 2012
Great location and fantastic service
nice clean rooms, excellent restaurants
This was our second stay at The Ramayana Resort & Spa and definitely not our last! From the moment you check in to the time you check out the service was fantastic, the staff are so welcoming, friendly and very helpful. It is perfectly located with the sports bar (especially for football fans like us), restaurants and shopping at your door step and a nice short stroll to the beach and nightlife. Great pool area's and bar. Would definitely recommend this hotel!
Just a short stroll to Discovery Shopping Mall and Matahari Kuta Square.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Ramayana Resort & Spa, Bali
- "Right in the heart of Kuta" - We enjoyed our stay in the Ramayana as it was clean and comf
- 5night stay,great atmosphere,staff excellent - Hotel has great ambience location,facilities,has it all.....
- 9 day stay - our stay was very enjoyable and we would return without hesi
- A disappointing experience - I am not very happy with this hotel. The room was dark and w
- a great family holiday - The Ramayana hotel made us feel very welcome. It was a grea
- A wonderful place to stay with such friendly staff - it was my first visit to bali and i spent one week at the ra
- Amazing! 5Star resort, great value for money! - This is the second time we have stayed at Ramayana and it ne
- Bali style resort & spa in great location - We were upgraded to suites upon check in and the rooms are l
- Balinese Inspired but small and old room - resort is balinese-themed but room is showing signs of wear
- Below my expectation - i expected this hotel to be much better that best western re
- Best location! - Love the location was right between both major shopping cent
- Central hotel but it has seen its best time - Its quite a big hotel, the rooms are very dark and we receiv
- Central location for food and shopping - This was my first trip to Bali. Ramayana resort is quite nea
- Class hotel, lovely big rooms, private pool area - loved our big room and private pool along with main pool and
- Comfortable hotel in Kuta - The hotel was comfortable, the room was clean and the hotel
- Convenient Location but no a value for money hotel - Stayed for 1 night only. Room also not a big as it looks a
- conveniten location, but a bit over priced - the room is a bit old but still acceptable. compare the 3 ot
- Couldn't ask for anything more - We had a blast and the staff were so friendly. Nothing was t
- Decent hotel in central location. Needs Improvment - front desk service is very slow and they don't seem to willi
- Excellent hotel for excellent price - Excellent room for the price that was advertised on this sit
- Fantastic - All in all a brilliant stay. The food, room, staff, standard
- Fantastic - We enjoyed our stay so much at this hotel that we cancelled
- for hotels discount and good deals - The pools condition is long-due for major maintainance, some
- Friendly service, nice pool - friendly staff and a very comfortable bed, big screen lcd tv
- Geat location and hotel cos near by kuta square - the staff they congenial, the hotel is clean and comfortable
- Generally it is a good hotel but no free wifi - The only thing that I don't like is there is no free wifi. T
- good environment hotel - hotel with good and beautiful environment. breakfast very ta
- Good hotel & location, easy to reach kuta beach - Satisfied. Great location, easy to reach the beach. But the
- Good Hotel in good location - Hotel is close to beach and shops. Hotel staff very good an
- Good Location Significant Service Issues - Had to move from the Haven and boy what a come down. Front d
- Good location, Good place to stay - I would definitely stay here again. The location was very co
- good location, nice room - The location is at a very prime area, at the kuta square. Fo
- Good location - Enjoyed it overall.. Convenient to walk to the Kura beach &
- Good Location - Good location and easy walking short distance to restaurant,
- Good Location - Perfect location, good breakfast and clean. The hotel just
- Great hotel and good location - We had a most injoyable stay at the Ramayana Resort and Spa.
- Great hotel in a super location - I love staying here because it has everything I want in q ho
- Great hotel with delicious breakfast - The environment is good, near with Kuta Beach, and the staff
- Great Hotel, Excellent Location, Very Busy - This is an excellent hotel with a very very good location.
- Great Hotel - beautiful hotel that is very near to kuta square and the bea
- Great Hotel - We have stayed a few times - ususally in the Exec Delux whic
- Great location & facilities - This hotel has really good location to access beach and shop
- Great location and big room - Ramayana Resort & Spa without a doubt had the perfect locati
- Great location and clean rooms - The room is enough to fit my family. AC good, hot water good
- Great Location and Good Place to Stay - I stayed with my all whole Family.. they location so near wi
- Great location and homy - The hotel location is very close to Kuta shopping area. We c
- Great location but small room - the air conditional is very hot, small space, and there is n
- Great location but small rooms - our stay was very pleasant except for the dripping air condi
- great location but toilet is small - it is a lovely hotel and a good location for couple to stay
- Great location but very old furniture - Afternoon staff in banquet was very rude and unfriendly
- Great Location but without lift - The stay there is generally a good experience, friendly staf
- Great location For those who loves shopping - i booked in total of 4 rooms for 8 pax + 1 infant. 3 rooms w
- great location hotel - The braskfast is normal, can make some improvement.
- great location in center of kuta - Generally my stay was very good as they were full when I boo
- Great location, but small room and smelly toilet - Love the location, staff service and hotel ambient. Was stay
- Great location, comfortable stay and convenient - We stayed at the Ramayana for 2 nights because it was centra
- Great location, lovely hotel but small rooms - Great location, lovely hotel but the gentleman at the travel
- Great location,Clean room,Safe - i like ramayana hotel.the room is very clean,spacious and th
- Great location....nothing else - way to pricey for the size of room. room definitely needs re
- Great location - Decent hotel,centraly located.Rooms are OK,clean.Breakfast i
- Great Location - Great Location with two pools, kids loved it! very convenien
- Great Location - i like staying at the ramayana resort and spa because it has
- Great Location - Three middle aged couples stayed here for a week in May and
- great locations - great locations...near to kuta square n beach..easy to trave
- Great Position - we love it here, the staff are great, the breakfast is excel
- Great Position - we stay at the ramayana most visits to bali because of it's
- great room - 1.near the kuta beach and market
2.breakfast is many kinds
- Great stay again - We come to Bali twice every year and again the Ramayana proo
- Happy with the stay although is just one day. - Overall my stay in the hotel was good except I asked for a c
- Honeymoon Hotel - Strategic location - shopping, dining, beach, spa, etc with
- Hotel room is big, comfortable, clean - Hotel room big, clean & comfortable. However, new wing rooms
- It is a great resort with a very good location. - The resort is generally good. We hope to improve is their br
- Lovely hotel and good service - very convenient and everything in one place...good breakfast
- Lovely hotel and service with a smile - Ramayana Resort is a beautiful place. We truly enjoyed our s
- Lovely hotel in great location - We had a lovely time staying at Ramayana Resort and Spa. We
- Lovely hotel in very convenient place - very beautiful resort hotel in middle of kuta. only 10 min
- Lovely hotel with great service. - The hotel is beautiful. Not too big. Staff is extremely frie
- Lovely hotel with great staff - Really nice hotel. Good location with lovely staff. We were
- Lovely Hotel. Great location. Very friendly - Loved Ramayana, the staff were really friendly. Rooms were c
- lovely hotels -
- Lovely place and very silence and comfortable room - was amazing, with beautiful garden, two swimming pool, perfe
- Maybe the best location in Kuta - Nice hotel with good rooms. Internet is not free, but it is
- Memorable -
- Nice and great location - like the hotel design, feel comfortable to stay. will choose
- Nice basic accomodation - This is your real bali accomodation, nothing flash, getting
- Nice building but location not the best - after initially having problems with check in, our stay for
- nice hotel and friendly staff - we thought it was a very nice hotel very centrally located a
- Nice hotel with great location - Ramayana hotel has a really good location. It close with dis
- nice hotel, bathrooms need updating - good location for shopping. hotel rooms could do with an ove
- Nice hotel, with nice rooms not facing the road - Love the room on the ground floor. Convenient and superb spa
- nice hotel - everthing is perfect for location, room and facilities inclu
- Nice old hoteland the staffare very courteous. - i was shocked that there was no free wifi.you pay by the hou
- Nice relaxing place with smiles allround - Great place to stay if you like to be close to beach and sho
- Nice sweet hotel - pluses: nice and clean bed, have dvd, very polite stuff, ver
- Not impressed with staff - My major gripe with this hotel was we booked in there on our
- Not very nice - Had a lot of trouble with room service ordered food came a h
- One stop shopping for a hotel - Although it is a older hotel the facilities are well kept up
- Perfect Location! But DINGY towels. Buffet Sucks. - The location is Perfect. Near malls, food resto, Kuta art
- Pleasant Stay - Good thing is i lost my stuff and hotel offer free services
- Pleasant Stay - The hotel was in a great location, and the pool was beautifu