Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (1681)
March 09, 2011
this hotel is located in the center of kuta.
i love the restaurant in the hotel. the name is gabah.
i was staying deluxe room for 3 nights.
i felt that this hotel was nice. but, the room was a bit small and old.
in the end, i was satisfied, if thinking about the prices.
March 09, 2011
Lovely hotel with very friendly staff
This hotel was great to stay at shopping right across the road, nice restaurants just walking distance away which was real handy. Rooms were just the right size, perfect for couples and your still not in each other's way. Service was excellent always served with a smile, breakfast was a little let down though if u got there late there was hardly any food left. Facilities were good, they could do with another pool though as there only 2 smalls one's and they get full quite quick other than that definately recommend this hotel. A+++
March 09, 2011
Great Hotel, Excellent Location, Very Busy
This is an excellent hotel with a very very good location. It is located in the heart of the shopping district and only 2 mins walk to most of the big shopping places like Matahari Square and Discovery.
All major fast food and coffee outlets are at a walking distance with lots of other options also available.
Taxis are very easy to find and takes about 15-20 mins to reach the airport.
Breakfast is included with the room and is served in a place overlooking the pool. Breakfast has plenty of variety from local, English, continental to cereals.
The staff is very pleasant and greeting all the time. Most of them also have a smile on their face.
Hotel is very busy all the time time with someone checking-in or out. Our room was not ready upon our arrival which was past the check-in time. But they decorated it so well with rose buds saying ILU on the bed that we completely forgot about the hour wait in the lobby.
Internet is available everywhere in the hotel but at no place it can be used for free. One has to pay for Internet access even in the lobby which is very annoying.
I would definitely stay here again.
March 08, 2011
I have enjoyed the free upgrade to Club room and staff are friendly
March 08, 2011
Great location & facilities. Great Value-for-money
Plenty of facilities and amenities.
My girl friend and I had stayed here for 2 nights. With the help of hotel staff, i had successfully proposed to my girl friend.
Everything is fine. Great location, near to plenty of shops, mall, beach, restaurants, bars etc. The breakfast was brilliant too. We are still missing the local breakfast prepared by the hotel. The facilities are good enough with Spa, Stadium Cafe (Soccer fans paradise), 2 swimming pools, business necessities and so on. It was really worth the value for money spent.
Small disadvantage - plenty of mosquitoes in restaurant.
Families with young children
March 07, 2011
Central location but very busy and noisy!
Nice gardens and pool although slippery when wet around pool
Room was nice and clean and staff friendly.
Breakfast was average and restaurant on very busy corner so lots of traffic sound!
Wouldn't recommend for young children.
March 07, 2011
Great location & good service
Good location, good service, good landscape & good entertainment area.
I have booked a deluxe room in Ramayana, very big room enough for 3 persons. I love the garden & the pool of the hotel. Great location, opposite the hotel is the shopping street & mall.
Papua New Guinea,
March 07, 2011
outdated & beds hard as rocks
front desk/reception service good but otherwise none
i was so disappointed by ramayana because of all the good reviews. i do not recommend staying here - there are so many other good hotels in kuta. i stayed at four hotels all in the same price range during my time in bali, 2 in kuta, 1 in seminyak, and 1 in ubud - and this was the only one i did not enjoy. the hotel is old and outdated. the hallways look like something out of the movie "the shining" the whole hotel kind of has a browning feel to it. my only experience in bali where the beds were hard as rocks! the decor was just so outdated. this hotel is well past its prime and overflowing with tourists. when we first got into our rooms - there were no hand towels, face towels or bathrobes!! the bathroom is small and cramped! although the staff at the reception/concierge were very helpful - it is not worth it to stay here. there are much better hotels for the same price range.
Warung Made's in Kuta! Famous restaurant that has been around for ages. Very authentic Indonesian food @ very affordable prices. Around the corner from Kuta Square. Also can pick up some DVDs along the way there!
March 06, 2011
good garden and good swimmning pool
Staffs are good but not that what i have expected.Rooms are not fully satisfied as price i paid furniture are quite old which needs to change if possible.toilets need to refurbish. during my stay at the hotel i changed my room twice because of these things.
not too far all beaches you just walk a couple of mins even shopping malls.
March 06, 2011
Close to Legian, Kuta beach etc.
Very nice breakfast, friendly staff, clean rooms, good value for the money (via Agoda)
Close to the shopping area
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Ramayana Resort & Spa, Bali
- 5night stay,great atmosphere,staff excellent - Hotel has great ambience location,facilities,has it all.....
- Attractive hotel with good amenities - the hotel is attractive and the accommodation is laid out ar
- Bali style resort & spa in great location - We were upgraded to suites upon check in and the rooms are l
- best location in kuta - Ramayana is the perfect hotel in Kuta. close to big shopping
- centre of Kuta - very busy place to stay so if you want romantic go elsewhere
- Comfortable hotel in Kuta - The hotel was comfortable, the room was clean and the hotel
- Convienient for shopping. - we spend two nights here with our 3 year-old daugter during
- Cozy hotel with superb service - Staff were extremely polite. The hotel was also able to ser
- Cute and cozy - We were impressed by the hotel decoration and great location
- Daughters honeymoon - Great place to stay. Have already booked to go back in May.
- Decent hotel at a Great location for shopping - have stayed in ramayana twice and both times the experience
- Disappointing...does not measure to its promotion - Disappointing and over estimated.
- Excellent hotel for excellent price - Excellent room for the price that was advertised on this sit
- Excellent location - i booked a deluxe room and upon check-in was upgraded to an
- Excellent room, location and service - we really enjoyed it! definitely would recommend. We plan to
- Fabulous Location - The hotel is located in the perfect place to explore Kuta sh
- Fantastic Hotel with perfect location! - the ramayana was in the perfect location, the breakfast was
- Fantastic location with the friendliest service - Ramayana Resort & Spa without a doubt had the perfect locati
- feels like being in heaven - big rooms, nice beds, clean. beautiful gardens, infinity poo
- Friendly hotel - The room is very nice, each room is private and have a view
- Gd Location, decent facilities but wifi-less - Good location at the heart of Kuta, near the busy Kuta Squar
- Generally it is a good hotel but no free wifi - The only thing that I don't like is there is no free wifi. T
- Good central location just off the main drag - The hotel has a nice open architecture lobby with lots of se
- Good hotel & location, easy to reach kuta beach - Satisfied. Great location, easy to reach the beach. But the
- Good location staff very good - this was the first time my wife and i had been away together
- Good location - the front desk staff were rather polite. service is just av
- good location - the room's size is ok, decoration is average, balinese style
- Good resort with all amenities near by - Hotel is good. But only certain rooms are good specifically
- Good service and cozy hotel - It's the best hotel to stay, very nearby to Kuta Beach, Wate
- good, very good, keep on going - This is truly a beautiful traditional Balinese hotel. Conven
- Graeat location but room need a renovation - We stayed for 3 nights. It was heavy raining for couple of h
- great and unforgetable hotel - Ramayana hotel is located in heart of kuta, realy near with
- Great hotel in a great location - We enjoyed our stay at the Ramayana and would stay there aga
- great hotel in the center of Kuta - nice room with a terras in front of the pool.
Nice pool wit
- Great hotel with delicious breakfast - The environment is good, near with Kuta Beach, and the staff
- Great hotel - I'm really satisfied with my stay in this hotel. It got ever
- Great hotel - The location is amazing, so close to everything, shopping, n
- Great hotel - this is the first hotel when we arrived bali, it bring us a
- Great hotel - we have always stayed on the beach front hotel we really lik
- Great location , fantastic facilities - our room was magic. gorgeous bed, huge restful and peaceful
- great location ,nice rooms ,good service - it was my honeymoon and i enjoed a lot, great stay.i've fall
- Great location and clean rooms - The room is enough to fit my family. AC good, hot water good
- Great location and lovely atmosphere - the bathroom was beautiful and felt like walking into the cu
- Great location and service with a smile :) - enjoyed staying at Ramayana because of its location and serv
- Great location and supurb facilities - We had a wonderful time at Ramayana Kuta. We travel to Bali
- Great location and value for money - The location is very good - close to the beach and easy to g
- Great Location Average room - Room is distinctly average and furniture look old. Lots of d
- Great location but poor facilities - we booked in a double room, when we arrived at our room we h
- great location hotel - The braskfast is normal, can make some improvement.
- great location large rooms - enjoyed our stay large rooms great location,close to everytt
- Great Location, Average Sized Room, Costly - strategic location, walking distance to everything. i wish i
- Great location, but small room and smelly toilet - Love the location, staff service and hotel ambient. Was stay
- Great location, comfortable stay and convenient - We stayed at the Ramayana for 2 nights because it was centra
- great location, excel rooms & very friendly staff - this was our 4th time at Ramayana & we enjoy all aspects of
- Great location, great hotel!!! - The hotel is right in the middle of Kuta. Rooms are very cle
- Great Location, Nice rooms, Pleasant Service - The location is awesome, Service is good with pleasant staff
- Great Location - - hotel room has smoke smell even though its non-smoking
- Great Location - Great Location with two pools, kids loved it! very convenien
- Great Location - the food variety is quite a lot but not so tasty. room is cl
- Great Location - Very good for our first experience in Bali. Staff were great
- Great Location - We always use agoda for booking our next room for holiday,i
- great position facilities & staff fantastic hotel - found the hotel on the internet and could not have been more
- Great resort,rooms a little tired now.Small rooms - Room service was a little slow in provision of smaller towel
- Great staff tired hotel. - Staff as always were great location still the best if you ar
- Green Hotel - first off, it was rather busy when i was to check in. the s
- Hotel in great location - Hotel is close to beach and shops. Hotel staff very good an
- Hotel room is big, comfortable, clean - Hotel room big, clean & comfortable. However, new wing rooms
- It,s a lovely hotel, very good location - This is for the second time I stay in this hotel and I like
- i've been to Bali too - i think for the person who wants to go to Bali and shop and
- Large hotel but huge comfort - Great Hotel.
Service is very good, staff adequate and frien
- Large hotel with many food & service options - As a first time visitor to Ramayana Resort & Spa, i was very
- Lovely hotel and service with a smile - great amenities and clean hotel room.
The staff are honest.
- Lovely hotel and service with typical Bali smile - this hotel is located in the centre of kuta and only 2 min w
- Lovely hotel but old room - the location of this hotel is very good. u can go to places
- Lovely hotel in the middle of everything. - Good reception service.
- Lovely hotel in very convenient place - very beautiful resort hotel in middle of kuta. only 10 min
- Lovely hotel service with a smile - It was a first time for me to stay at "The Ramayana" and i w
- Lovely hotel with great location - We choose this hotel and spend 3 days in kuta, very nice hot
- Lovely Hotel, great location and excellent service - This was my first time staying in Ramayana and it was fantas
- Lovely Hotel - first of all i want to thank one of your staff ms iyu on the
- Lovely hotel - The hotel was lovely and clean and the room was lovely. In
- Lovely hotel - very enjoyable stay comfortable room great location for shop
- Memorable -
- Nice basic accomodation - This is your real bali accomodation, nothing flash, getting
- Nice hotel and great location - We stayed at the Ramayana for 3 nights for our Anniversary.
- Nice Hotel but furniture a bit old....... - good location!
- nice hotel with attentive staff - I was travelling with my parents, so I wrote an email to req
- Nice hotel with average serrvice - Service was very slow. There was no adequate response from r
- nice hotel with good service and beautiful view!!! - the environment was clean beautiful and quite. the sunshine
- Nice hotel with great pool - Was our first time staying at the Ramayana and overall was a
- Nice hotel, clean rooms and good staff service. - Strategic location, Good staff service and clean rooms. If y
- Nice Hotel, Good Service, Great Location - we had a very pleasant stay at ramayana. the rooms are spaci
- Nice hotel, with nice rooms not facing the road - Love the room on the ground floor. Convenient and superb spa
- Nice hotel - I have only 1 nite stay. The place is filled with lot of din
- Nice relaxing place with smiles allround - Great place to stay if you like to be close to beach and sho
- Nice Room - The location was right in the centre of Kuta. Near to shoppi
- Pleasant Stay - The hotel was in a great location, and the pool was beautifu
- pretty nice hotel - the location of the hotel is very near with the kuta beach,
- Ramayana Resort & Spa -
- Ramayana Resort & Spa - unfortunately it did not meet our needs we asked for a delux